H.HJ X SKZ//OneShots

By StaysBlossom

>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊... More

INTRO
A Fear Behind Senses
Alone and Unwell
Healing Time
Traumatized Fluff Ball
Drama Queen
Her Lies were louder
Regressed Ferret
Muted Cries
Save Me
Death by Kitten
Needed You
El Gato
Lashing Out
Changing of the Seasons
Slip, Slide & Collide

Just a Prank

3.1K 61 29
By StaysBlossom

>>>· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·<<<

It was currently six pm when Chan approached him.

"Your sure you're okay with being home alone for a good fragment of tonight?" Chan had asked. He himself, Jisung and Changbin were about to head out to work on some songs at the company. With their comeback nearing, they found it important that they did so.

"Hyunggg, i'll be fine. I plan on going to the dance studio for a bit anyway to use up some time." Hyunjin informed, giving Chan a pout. Chan chuckled and patted the boys shoulder, "Just make sure your back by 9:45, you've been working hard for this comeback and I want you to get some rest." Hyunjin had wished maybe his Hyung would take his own advice, but that would just be beating a dead horse.

Hyunjin playfully groaned but agreed. Truth to told, he was a bit downed by the fact he had to be back early because in reality, he was a bit scared. Like Chan had said, he'd be alone for a good portion on the night. Now If he was alone during the sunlight hours, he wouldn't have a problem, but he'd be alone at night. So his plan was to dance the night away and be able to come home to the rest of the group already home. But it seems that wouldn't be the case tonight.

When the sun was down, it was too scary to be alone. Now it wasn't that Hyunjin was afraid of the dark, in fact when he knew he was safe, darkness became a place of comfort. For some odd reason, it was just soothing. So it was confusing to even himself that he'd gained such a love hate relationship with the dark. So no, Hyunjin wasn't afraid of the dark, rather, he was afraid of what was in the dark.

Now of course—hopefully—strange and scary creatures from movies were only fake, but that didn't mean that Hyunjin's mind was kind to him. I'm fact, his own mind was his downfall. Sometimes even when he was in his room, which mind you he shared with Minho and Seungmin, certain shadows would make shapes that Hyunjin didn't know if he could trust. His eyes would make adjustments and suddenly the shadows would look like they were moving. That being said, their bedroom door had to either be completely closed, or completely pinned to the wall, that way, no shadows could play tricks on his mind.

Sometimes He'd close his eyes and his mind would tell him that if he opened them back up, some creepy being would be staring directly at him, all up in his face (Mainly in the shower which he hated).

As for other times, in the world outside his dorm, Hyunjin couldn't deny that he was afraid of people. Now again, if they showed no malicious intentions, Hyunjin would be fear free. But again, knowing the types of bad people out there, he couldn't stop his mind from wondering. Sometimes even when taking the trash out at night, he'd think that the second he turned away, someone would run up behind him. Other times he was scared something would be out there in general.

Hyunjin knew Chan knew a bit about these fears, as to why the boy asked if he'd be all right. He remembers late nights where he'd visit with Chan because the boy was still up. He'd explain how his mind was playing tricks on him and Chan would be there to calm him down. Most of those nights ended with both boys asleep on the couch.

But still, Hyunjin wouldn't be one to admit he was scared. He didn't want to be in the way of the others work. He already felt bad that he had nothing crazy planned for the night that would help their comeback.

Once he was alone, eager as he was, Hyunjin packed a backpack with everything he'd thought he needed for practice. He'd thrown his hair in a half up half down ponytail and only bothered to slip on a hoodie and shorts for practice. He wouldn't be filmed or anything so he had no desire to look like he tried. He had wanted to be comfy anyway. Lastly, Hyunjin grabbed his phone and his water bottle before grabbing his copy of dorm keys and locking the door behind him.

The walk as always wasn't too long, and maybe it only seemed longer today due to the heat and humidity. Fall was nearing sure, but that didn't seem to stop the summer heat from bearing down even as the sun set. Hyunjin had somewhat regretted wearing the hoodie, but he knew the company building was always freezing, so he wouldn't be hot for long. Upon arrival, He'd scanned his ID, informing others that he was allowed to be here, even if they did know who he was, and then found his way to the dance room he'd reserved for the night.

Walking in, The room smelled so clean, the mirrors wiped down and now smear free, the floors squeaky and shiny after getting mopped and swept. Mostly it smelled of alcohol, and not as in the drinking kind. Living in these Covid times, the room was wiped down with disinfectant wipes and sprays after each use, no matter how long the use session was. Hyunjin knew damn well his boss would not be taking any risks on his idols getting COVID, because then that would put his idols on a hold and his money would follow in suit. Oh well, Hyunjin didn't mind the constant cleaning, it made him feel safer and not gross after using the same sweat enforcing room as other people.

Hyunjin did a couple stretches, not wanting to take his own risks of getting hurt with a comeback so near. The comeback nearing was actually the reason he was alone for the night. Felix and Minho had some cooking thing that would help promote their comeback, 3Racha we're adding finishing touches to their new songs, and Seungmin and Jeongin were having vocal lessons. Why everyone had something planned so late in the night Hyunjin had no clue. But it was okay because as for now, he was safe and alone, and those situations always felt so calming.

Turning the computer on, he immediately went to their songs and scrolled through till he found ones he wanted to work on. And as he danced, he imagined the reactions of Stay. He was so ready to perform again that in imagining Stays reaction, he worked harder to make them proud. Nothing had changed, in fact more than ever, he wanted to be a Stray Kid Stays could be proud of.

Sadly, three hours later, it was 9:20 and Hyunjin figured he should head back. He didn't want to, like really didn't want to. He knew as soon as he'd step into their empty apartment his thoughts would take over.
What if somethings in that dark room?

What if something grabs at your feet from under the bed?

What's behind that door? It looks more than just a shadow~

Oooh, I bet somethings behind that shower curtain!

Oh you closed your eyes? Now something is right in front of you.

What was the noise?

Bold of you to turn your back.

Hyunjin knew he'd push the thoughts off as much as he could, But there would always be something that would trigger the thoughts back up. Whether that be a simple noise or dark hallway.

Sighing, Hyunjin wiped his sweaty forehead with a small towel, catching the drops that tried to roll down the sides of his face. He then shut off the music and grabbed his bag, each step going closer to an unsure reality of being alone. That is, if he ever was actually alone. Cutting off the studio lights, Hyunjin walked out and closed the door before his thoughts could make him believe something would suddenly reach out for him amongst the darkness.

Walking out, he waved and bid goodbye to other employees he'd come to know and like. But the closer he did get to facing reality, the more he realized maybe he should've said something, and that maybe, he was a lot more scared than he was willing to admit. Even strolling down the street sent chills down his spine. Each alleyway he passed he'd walk further away from until he cleared it. Each person he passed he'd watch them from the corner of his eye to make sure they really did keep going.

Every turn he took slowly, like some horror movie he feared something unexpected at each change of scene. Sometimes even his own footsteps made him panic, in the quiet parts of the city being all he could hear he was sure they sounded further away then from beneath him. It was safe to say he was paranoid, and to an extreme level, even finding himself shaking. His teeth were chattering and it wasn't even cold outside. Then again, it wasn't because he was cold in the first place.

Finally, he reached the dorm and he didn't know whether to celebrate or not. Sure the dorm was cut off from the world, but that was exactly it. It was cut off from the world and had plenty more fears that it could nag into Hyunjin's skull. Or rather, if something happened, he was stuck, cut off from the rest of the world as he ran in endless circles getting him no where but exhausted.

He stood in front of the dorm door and At this rate, he was unintentionally working himself up. It was either step inside and be trapped alone, or stay out and be open to anything and everything. Hyunjin hated to admit it, but locked away from the rest of the world seemed better. It was like a seat belt. In a car crash your going to get hurt, but a seat belt prevents even further damage or death. Being in the dorm wouldn't truly protect him from the world, but it would keep most dangers out.

Damn, he was really overthinking this. It was his dorm, his home, his home of three years! If anything he should find comfort in it. The common smells and sights, the amazing memories he'd made and knew he'd continue to make. And yet he still hesitantly opened the door to his home, his hand shaking like he'd just faced something traumatic. When the door was open he was so thankful he left the kitchen lights on, he might've lost his shit upon walking Into total darkne-

Wait. He didn't leave any lights on. He swore to it.

Hyunjin held in a cry and hoped that maybe he did really leave the kitchen light on, or even maybe one of the members had stopped by to grab something and left the light on. Yeah, that seemed more reasonable. What wasn't fitting his reasonable terms was now the sight of the dorm he'd taken in.

N-No, we didn't leave it like this....

The trash bin was knocked over, it's remains spilling out, kitchen drawers and cabinets seemed to have be tossed open, dug through, and left open. Papers were scattered on the floor, the pillows from the couch meeting the same end. The fridges must've been opened up as random items from them were on there ground as well. Hyunjin's panic was rising, his hands in clammy fists.

Hyunjin quickly checked every other room, and almost each one was in the same condition; items tossed around like someone was digging through everything. Nothing seemed to have been damaged, but just the state of the dorm in general was enough to increase Hyunjin's heart rate to and extent that it pounded in his ears.

So now as he paced back and forth in the living room, dodging the books and pillows on the floor, Hyunjin flipped through his contacts, calling each member and manager. This was serious, this wasn't some joke in his mind anymore. This wasn't just himself trying to scare him, this was real life. Pressing each contact, He started to sweat after each call, The number you have reached is not available at the moment, please leave a message after the tone.

The trembles got worse and his eyes were constantly on a swivel. The dorm seemed empty, but you never know. Hyunjin was now bouncing in place and he clicked the last contact; Chan. He was so hopeful it hurt. It rung a few times before—

The number you have reached is not available at the momen-

Hyunjin didn't dare listen to the auto reply. He grabbed handfuls of his hair in frustration and just to keep himself grounded. What would he tell the others? What if the person came back? What would he do?! Now he was pacing in circles. A part of him wanted to sucker up and just start cleaning the mess that was left behind. A part of him wanted to be brave, walk around like nothing could stop him. But each noise, whether it was the air conditioning turning on and off, the wind against the windows, or random creaks from the pipes, all sent him into a spiral of fear and he felt stuck in the living room.

Unlike before, Hyunjin could feel genuine and serious fear creep through his body. He was overthinking everything and couldn't seem to get rid of the sense of danger. Hyunjin felt his eyes water, his lip tremble as he spun in circles, watching each and every space like a hawk. And suddenly, mid turn,

The lights cut out, each and every single one of them.

Hyunjin screamed, there was no holding it back. The fear was like a drug, coursing through every nerve at that single moment as he was blind to whatever was around him, which made him feel even worse. Hyunjin didn't even feel the tears make their way down his face, he was numb, frozen in absolute terror. He tried to move, maybe find a wall and follow it till he found the light switches. But the darkness seemed endless as his hands hit nothing but air.

"Wow, you think he knows it a prank?"

"Yeah, he's acting now for sure, he's so dramatic, our Jinnie."

Footsteps.

Hyunjin's eyes widened, his breathing picking up as he tried to quiet the pounding in his ears. Surely if he heard it, so would the intruder. He tried to calm down, even out his breathing, but everything seemed so loud in the dark. His breathing like angered wind in a storm, his heartbeat like a clap of thunder. Even his slow and steady—somewhat—steps seemed to creak louder and louder on each floorboard.

But the footsteps drew nearer.

Hyunjin really didn't know what to do. He'd already tried calling his members, and even if he tried now it would make far too much noise. He felt himself start to lose control of his breathing, the hyperventilating take over without a fight. He felt light beaded, going through flashes of hot and cold. And as his breathing seemed to get even louder, he finally found a wall to follow.

"I hear you~"

It was an unknown voice, yet it still found a way to send Hyunjin into orbit. His legs felt weak as he held in a scream—or a sob, he really thought he could do both. As to what the intruder heard? His heartbeat maybe? It still beat like a drum. Or maybe his breathing, it sounded like he'd run a mile while having asthma. Hyunjin continued to follow the wall, hoping to get away, or closer to an exit.

"Hyunjinnie~ Where are you~"

The intruder knew who he was, yet even then had no right to use such nickname. It made Hyunjin want to gag how such a cute nickname was being ruined by some crazy bastard that had broken in. Now standing still to listen, He heard more things get knocked over, books get kicked and pillows get thrown. This person was violent, and as if them breaking in didn't prove that enough. Hyunjin started to shuffle against the wall again, trying as best to be quiet. He had switched to holding his breath, taking quick, sharp and big breaths before holding it again.

He'd almost screamed again when his hands hit something that moved to the touch. Hyunjin had though for sure he'd just run into his own death. But when no death was given, Hyunjin realized what he'd touched hadn't lunged at him, the reason being that it was the curtain that connected to their kitchen. He was so close.

"I see you~"

That time Hyunjin didn't bother to hold in his cry, but he needed to stay standing which he almost lost that battle too. "Who are you and what do you want?!" He'd sobbed out, holding the wall to support his wobbly and unstable legs. Hyunjin heard a low and terrifying chuckle, then His support let go of him when he'd heard a sound he wished he hadn't, the unsheathing of a knife. His knees buckled and he hit the floor with a loud thud.

"I don't think that's acti-"

"Who knew Jinnie could act so well!"

"He really is our drama llama."

He was going to die, and he was so sure to because whoever was in front of him had a knife and seemed to have no drawbacks in using it. Hyunjin held himself up with his arms against the floor, crying loudly as the footsteps got louder—and closer. The knife could be heard dragging across the kitchen counters, the high screech of if ringing through Hyunjin's ears.

It was a sudden realization, a sudden urge to live. The foot steps were only a couple feet away when his legs started working. Hyunjin quickly pushed himself off the ground, his eyes now comfortable in the dark. He could see just enough to run, just enough to sprint away and barge into his room, locking the door immediately.

Once inside, Hyunjin broke. He knew he wasn't safe, but it was a distance that made him think, made him realize what was truly happening. Once again falling to the floor, his head in his hands. He started rocking himself back and forth, sobbing as he mumbled incoherent words. Hyunjin was trying so hard to assure himself he'd be okay in the end, that he'd make it out alive and live another day to be in his members embrace.

He once again grabbed handfuls of his hair, pulling and hoping to wake up from some sick nightmare, hoping to wake up with someone by his side calming him down and reassuring him that it was all a dream. But it never happened, no matter how hard Hyunjin pulled.

The sudden pounds on the door knocked him out of his head, and he immediately shuffled farther away.

"Jinnie let's play~"

The intruders taunts swam around in his head, repeating over and over again. The tears—that never really stopped—slid down his face at a faster rate. Someone help me, please get me out of here.

The turn of a lock.

Hyunjin's ears perked up once again to a sound that sent so many red flags. Whoever was on the other side of that door had picked the lock and any second they would barge in. And Hyunjin was trapped, like some dumb kid in a horror movie he'd made such a stupid decision that will now end his life.

Hyunjin closed his eyes tightly enough to see the rainbow illusion of colors, but he just wasn't brave enough to keep them closed when the door creaked open. Looking up he finally fully saw the shadow of the intruder, and when the intruder hit a certain spot where the moonlight from they window hit his face, it shimmered onto his eyes and Hyunjin could've died then and there.

The malicious look just in his eyes was enough. Even the grin became evident, and it was just as sickening. The man took a broad step forward and Hyunjin snapped. It was too much, the fear, the emotions, the thoughts, what he was currently seeing right in front of him. Hyunjin screamed the loudest he had ever screamed in his entire life, he knew it would leave his throat scratchy—if he survived. It was so high pitched that the intruder took a shocked step back, but Hyunjin was too gone to notice. His own scream made the corners of his vision darken, his breathing become more rapid and gaspy.

"Guys that's not acting!!"

He was a mess on the floor, pulling at his hair as his sobs grew uncontrollable. His whole body was now shaking as he curled into himself more and more. The Intruder took another big step towards him, this one seeming quicker. And as if he could sense it, Hyunjin let out another choked sob and cried out,

"PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!"

It had been the final straw. The lights switched on again, pounding foots steps were heard, and the so called Intruder seemed to soften. Except Hyunjin was blind to this all. The poor boy had never experienced such an extreme level of fear that even his body didn't know how to handle it. He was choking on his own breath as he cried, his head was pounding with with noise of his heartbeat and the overwhelming pain of his thoughts and emotions. Hyunjin was too far in his head to notice.

Yet the action around him continued. Chan and the others had quickly rushed in, all extremely angry and worried for their teammate. Chan had been the first to reach Hyunjin, the intruder, which wasn't really one at all, stood back in shock. Chan had reached for Hyunjin, trying to pull apart the boy from his own limbs, but Hyunjin refused, shaking his head with his eyes tightly closed. Chan drew his lips in tight as he thought.

Finally coming up with an idea that seemed to fit the boys current state, Chan pulled Hyunjin into a hug, then quickly waving for the others to join. So he'd sat there, listening to the others quietly talk to Hyunjin, while said boy had his face now buried into Chan's chest. As for Chan, he felt horrible. How could a leader whose team had learned to trust him make such a stupid decision.

It had been a prank, all just some crazy prank.

Earlier that day, the company, not even their managers, called him up with an idea. They had explained to Chan that what's a better way to start a comeback then with a fun video. They told him they had come up with a prank to do on Hyunjin, saying that they chose him due to his hiatus and wanted him to be included more. They hadn't explain much about the prank besides needing to do some redecorating to their dorm, but seeing as they had a nice reason for choosing Hyunjin, Chan had liked the idea. So he agreed.

Once Hyunjin had left for the dance studio, That's when everyone sprung to action. Everyone returned, Minho and Felix never had a cooking video to film, Jeongin and Seungmin didn't have vocal lessons, and 3racha didn't have anything to work on that night. They helped other workers destroy their apartment with promises for it to be cleaned to perfection afterward, and then helped set up hidden cameras for them to react to the whole thing.

That being said, they'd seen Hyunjin return home. They'd seen the boy freeze in the entry way, they'd watched him go into a full on panic mode. That's when Chan knew he'd made a mistake, and just by connecting glances with the others, they too wanted nothing but to help their friend. Chan had tried to remain calm so that they could get a get video for Stay, but after he'd seen Hyunjin fully break down, it had been enough. This wasn't a video Stay would like, nor was it one he liked.

He'd abruptly stood from his chair, tearing the earbuds out, and raced down to their dorm—which was just down the hall. Chan had been happy to hear the others behind him, and was completely ignoring the shouts and complaints from the company as they had left. Right now, filming some dumb prank wasn't important, making sure there member was okay was.

They had barged in, turning the lights back on as Chan immediately made the actor back off. And now, they all held the scared to death boy in their arms. They all had felt so much regret. They should've asked what the prank was going to be, they all knew Hyunjin was scared of things like this, and now for sure that fear would be 10x worse.

Chan was happy though to feel the boy in his arms slowly calm down. He wasn't shaking as much, his breathing was becoming more stable, and his heavy cries turned soft and quiet. "Gosh Jin, i'm so sorry." he'd mumbled. Hyunjin didn't move nor respond and honestly, Chan didn't expect him to.

As for Hyunjin, he felt calmer, that was for sure. He didn't really know who's arms he was in, but it was warm and comfortable. There was a steady heartbeat that wasn't his own that softly beat in his ears. It all seemed to bring him down from his high of terror, even if his head still lingered in the clouds. It really felt like he'd been electrocuted, going through such a sudden volt of emotions and pain only to feel numb in the end.

Suddenly whoever held him pulled away, and this time the person held his face. "Hyunjin?" Said boy was finally able to register the boy before him, his soft tone even more calming. "C-Chan Hyung?"

Hyunjin's lip quivered and Chan wanted to Coo, "Aish baby, i'm here, it's okay." Chan had pulled Hyunjin back into his chest after seeing how his eyes still showed fear. And this time when Hyunjin cried, he realized it wasn't because he was scared. Still he was still in shock, but seeing Chan, seeing that he was safe, it was cries of relief. Of course nothing bad would've really happened to him, but Hyunjin didn't know that. So to him, he'd survived, he'd get to live another day and that would always bring up a new wave of tears.

Whilst Chan comforted Hyunjin, the others realized they weren't necessarily needed at the moment. So to try and aid in the calming down, Minho set the others out on tasks to help piece the dorm back together. At this rate the prank was considered over so there were already crew workers cleaning, but it would help speed up the process. Minho had figured if the dorm looked normal again, Hyunjin might feel better, he might not be reminded of what he'd gone through. Even if the dorm was the setting of the prank, details such as how messy, which signaled an intruder considering it wasn't how they left it, it was would fuel flashbacks.

"Damn I feel horrible." Jisung mumbled as he placed the fallen books back onto their shelves. Minho too felt bad, but at the same time, he had a bit of sense. "We can't blame it all on ourselves, we didn't even know what the prank was."

"So we should've asked."

"Sung, we didn't think to ask because we didn't think the prank would be like this. They had said they wanted to include him more in the comeback due to his hiatus, we didn't think they wanted to scare the shit out of him." Minho argued, he was trying his best to use logic even when he too, after Jisung had voiced his side, thought maybe they should've asked more for details about the prank.

"I just wish we hadn't agreed." Jisungs head fell as he felt his own eyes water. From personal experience, aka the pre-debut Hyunsung drama, and just living with the boy, Jisung knew Hyunjin could be fragile. He hated seeing the boy in pain, mentally or physically. He'd seen enough of it during the bully accusations and since Hyunjin had comeback, Jisung had vowed to himself to keep Hyunjin happy. So far, his vow wasn't going well and he may have scarred the boy instead.

Minho gasped when he noticed the tears rolling down Jisung's cheek, and immediately pulled Jisung into his arms. "Hyung you saw it too right, you feel what I feel right?" He'd sobbed and Minho frowned.

"It was just a freaking prank and he looked like he'd seen death itself. Oh Hyung what kind of brothers are we? Are we that terrible?" Minho held Jisung tighter as he calmly shushed him.

"Jisung we aren't terrible, and we aren't perfect, we make mistakes. That just means we have to fix them and that's what makes us human. Also, You know in the end Hyunjin might beat your ass for saying such things. You know he'll forgive you, you know he'll understand, he just might ask for extra attention." Jisung had mustered out a small chuckle at the last sentence because he knew it would be true.

It still didn't mean he wouldn't feel bad, which was to be expected. Each of the boys felt bad even if there wasn't much they could've done. Each of them were cleaning their space with some form of a frown or heavy thoughts. And they wouldn't feel better till they heard from Hyunjin, that is if Hyunjin forgave them.

Said boy didn't even know it had been a 'prank' yet. And maybe that's what they all feared the worst. They knew Hyunjin, he was forgiving. He may cry and shout, but he talks and he's patient. In the end he would have figured it all out and would promise over and over again that it was okay. Hyunjin had been with them through thick and thin, he wasn't going to let arguments and mistakes tear them apart.

But this felt different. This wasn't some argument, and sure it was a mistake, but a mistake at what level? Almost all of them feared it wouldn't be such a simple forgiving.

Chan ended up holding Hyunjin till the boy fell asleep. Chan had figured the sudden overloaded use of emotions tired him out, but he felt good knowing Hyunjin felt safe enough to sleep. Jeongin walked in right as Chan had stood up, picking up Hyunjin carefully so that he could transport to the sleeping boy. "Will he be okay?" Jeongin whispered with worry.

Chan gave him a soft smile and ruffled the younger hair. "He'll be fine, he's just asleep right now. I was just about to set him in my bed for the night if you want to come along." Chan offered, knowing would Jeongin felt better if he was there as well. Jeongin hesitantly nodded before following Chan. They walked out of the shared Hyunminho and immediately noticed the change in setting. The dorm looked practically back to normal, and in a way it was comforting.

But the lights were all off except for the kitchen which gave the rooms around it a dim glow. The two had noticed Minho and Seungmin on the couch, probably waiting for their time to enter their room. As for the others, Chan assumed they went off to bed. "He's gonna sleep with me tonight if that's okay." Chan informed the two as they stood from the couch upon their entrance.

Minho nodded, "That's probably for the best hyung." Seungmin nodding in agreement next to him. Chan smiled before walking over to the duo, placing soft kisses on their foreheads before wishing them goodnight. It was something he recently started doing. He wanted to be more affectionate and loving towards his group, he wanted to show how much he cared. It made Chan happy to see how much a mood could change by such a small gesture, but it only made him do it more.

Chan and Jeongin headed to ChanBinLix room, noting the missing 'Lix' as soon as an empty bed was in sight. Jeongin guessed he must've slipped in with Jisung seeing as the boy would be alone in his room without Jeongin. "Innie do you mind grabbing some shorts and a hoodie for Hyunjin?" Chan asked as he'd set Hyunjin down carefully on the bed.

Hyunjin was still in his practice clothes, and even if they weren't sweaty anymore, they couldn't be comfortable to sleep in, nor would Hyunjins be satisfied waking up to see he'd slept in dirty sweaty clothes. So once Jeongin returned, the two quickly and carefully changed Hyunjins clothes. After, Chan slipped Hyunjin under the blankets and let out a great sigh. "Well tonight was eventful." He joked as Jeongin changed into his own sleep apparel.

"No kidding Hyung. Maybe we will get lucky and he'll think it was all a dream." Jeongin said as he sat on the edge of the bed, running his fingered through Hyunjin's tangled hair.

Chan chuckled lightly but shook his head, "He's smarter than that. But it's not bad for the truth to come out. Though bonding doesn't sound like the best word choice, this is just like team bonding. We will make our mistakes, we will talk them out and thus we will only get closer. Even if we argue and it's takes longer than we want, we were put together on this earth for a reason. I don't think god would tie us together for three years just for the knot to come undone by a mistake we didn't know would happen."

Jeongin sighed as he laid down on one side of Hyunjin, allowing Chan to take the other side. "It doesn't stop me from being scared Hyung." Chan somehow reached his arm to where it wrapped around one side of Jeongin, pullung him closer causing a domino effect that pulled Hyunjin closer too.

"That's okays Innie, because it doesn't stop me from being scared either."

————

Hyunjin didn't really know where he was or what happened. In fact, he could've sworn he died or some shit like that. But he can't really recall pain, he can't really recall actually dying. So did he?

The warmth he feels as he starts coming back to life speaks more than words could've. He realized he's on his side as his face is against something firm yet soft. His body is covered with warmth and he feels regenerated, which is something Hyunjin didn't think he should feel.

"You awake Jin?" Chan's voice had startled him at first and he couldn't help but flinch. It doesn't go unnoticed by his hyung but Chan doesn't say anything. When his mind fully starts turning on, Hyunjin remembers his night a bit more clearly. Yet even if knows what happened, he wants reassurance, "W-What happened."

Chan knows just by how Hyunjin flinched or by the way the boys eyes darted around a couple times, that the boy knows what happened, but he also knows that Hyunjin doesn't know—he knows his own perspective, but what's theirs? Chan sighs heavily while he gently rubs Hyunjins back, "That's a discussion for later, but it will happen, don't fret. For now, does breakfast sound appealing?"

Food didn't sound very good, but he knew what hunger felt like. He also wanted to appease Chan. It takes a second but Hyunjin hums as he carefully sits up, now realizing he isn't even in his own bed, or own room for the matter. Chan watches Hyunjin's confusion and chuckles, "You slept like a rock, maybe you should sleep with me and Innie more often."

Hyunjin notices the bed does look like it held a third person, mainly because there was the stuffed animal that Hyunjin got Jeongin for his birthday a couple years back sitting right next to him. He mumbled out a "Maybe" because he couldn't deny that that was one of the best nights rest he's gotten in a long while. He didn't like the cause of said sleep, but he liked the sleep he'd gotten in reward.

Now on his feet, he felt stable, a feeling he thought he'd lost last night. It didn't feel like his legs would give out on him yet his mind kept saying they would. Chan grabbed Hyunjin's hand and carefully led him out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where everyone was. They'd made a pretty big breakfast, one that wasn't normal for the dorms mornings. Normally it was 'you're on your own,' also know as, when you get up, make your own food.

Hyunjin was led to his seat where he gladly sat down after his stomach made noises he wanted to keep to himself. "How you feeling Jin?" Changbin asked as he'd taken the syrup from Felix who had drowned his pancakes. The freckled boy whined but then actually took acknowledge to his plate, eyes widening at the sight. Oops.

Hyunjin had stared at his food for a second, "Fine, weird, but fine." He'd missed the ashamed glances that were sent amongst the others.

"So guys, i've decided, after a talk with the managers, that we are taking the day off. We've worked really hard for our upcoming Comeback, so I think it's well deserved." Chan announced, when really he was just telling Hyunjin because said boy was the only one who didn't know. And of course they had worked hard, but that wasn't the prime reason for todays break.

"And on that note," Chan turned to Hyunjin, "We need to talk about last night."

Hyunjin sighed, this was the final realization that it indeed wasn't a dream. He really didn't want to talk about it, yet at the same time, he did. What really happened because at some point in time, half of the night became a blur.

Before Hyunjin could agree, Chan spoke up again, "So to start, Hyunjin we are all deeply sorry."

Chan's words only confused him more. "You're sorry? Why?" Hyunjin's head cocked in confusion and that's when each member in the room seemed to tense up. Here we go.

"You remember the intruder right?" Minho asked, watching as Hyunjin hesitantly nodded his head. "He wasn't real, he was an actor. It was all a prank,"

The words left Minho's mouth and suck in real quick. Hyunjin's eyes widened, his own words failing to process as his mouth hung open, "But please listen to us first before you get mad." Minho begged. Hyunjin wanted to rebuttal, it hadn't been some fun prank. But It was then that he noticed the terrified look on his members faces, So he closed his mouth and nodded for them to continue.

"We didn't know what the prank was, and I know that can only be said so many times, but it's true. They had said they wanted to I close you more and that we'd only have to do a bit of redecorating to the dorm." Chan explained, trying his best to convince the boy of nothing but the truth.

Hyunjin just listened, he was doing his best to take what they were saying, to understand their side. But the terror he'd faced was because of them? Whether they knew it or not they allowed it. That made his head spin. His mind two sided, and he was caught between.

"Please Hyunjinnie we didn't-"

Hyunjin cut off Changbin by holding his hand up, immediately silencing the elder. The table now awkwardly silent and tense, Hyunjin stood from his chair. The others couldn't tell how he was feeling, his face set and undecided.

"I need to think. I wish you wouldn't have let the prank happen, but I understand. I still just need some time to myself." Saddened eyes watched him escape to his room, the door shutting calmly without a slam.

Almost all their heads had fallen, but Jeongin had watched his Hyung leave with the utmost determination he'd ever felt. Jeongin knew Hyunjin wasn't mad to a worrisome extent, but just enough so that his feelings had taken a hit. Meaning, Jeongin was going to put the pieces back together as much as he could.

After closing the door, Hyunjin stared at the very room he'd been in the night before. Except, the sun shone through the window instead of an eerie pitch black. He was still alone as he was last night—well not really if you think about it but still—and that was enough to give him a couple chills. He didn't think he could ever see the room the same even if it was some prank.

He wasn't mad, he'd come to except that. That being said, he didn't know what he felt. This wasn't something that would cause him to give the others a complete silent treatment, this wasn't something that made him mad at the sight of them. Was disappointment a good word? He didn't know because even that sounded like he was mad, but really he wasn't. Maybe he was still shocked and needed to recuperate but even then he really wanted to be within 2 feet of his team.

It was odd what he felt, again he couldn't explain it nor understand it himself. Because as much as he wanted to be alone and think, he didn't want to be alone ever again.

Now sitting on his bed, he couldn't help that the sudden knocks of the door made him jump. He didn't respond, hoping whoever it was would get the point, but the door opened regardless and the youngest walked in. Neither spoke words but the kindness expressed on Jeongin's face was enough. He took a seat carefully next to Hyunjin, noticing that his Hyung seemed a bit tense.

"Hey."

"Hi."

Jeongin chuckled, taking the new tone in Hyunjin's voice as comfortable and far from mad, thus laying his head down on Hyunjin's shoulder. It was silent again for a good couple minutes before Hyunjin heard Jeongin let out a heavy sigh. "You know, I was scared too Hyung."

"Innie,"

"It was. The moment the prank started, your reactions seemed to real to me and it scared me. I watched you cry, I watched you run, I watched you scream. It was terrifying and I wasn't even there. And then when we reached you the fear had taken over your body and I was so scared. I was scared we'd broken you, scared we ruined you and your relationship with us." Jeongin stared off into nothing, tears sliding down as his head still lay on Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyunjin could feel him shaking and he was suddenly upset with the turn of emotion. He never wanted Jeongin crying.

Hyunjin could do nothing by wrap his arms around Jeongin and pull him closer. Any anger he had but didn't know of was gone, All being replaced by a longing love. He could never be mad at these people even if he tried, although he didn't think he ever was, he wouldn't ever be. "It's okay Innie, i'm okay, you're okay. And i'm not mad, far from really."

Jeongin sniffled, "H-How are you not mad Hyung?"

Hyunjin lightly chuckled. Thinking to himself he knew if he hadn't had such a good relationship with his members, he probably would've dropped them, or at least shown his anger in evident ways. Yet instead, he didn't think he could live without the others, he didn't think it was worth the anger when it was clear to be a mistake. His members were very open with their emotions, and the faces he saw at breakfast that morning were enough, Jeongin sitting next to him crying—which was rare for the younger—was enough.

"I'm not mad because I love you guys. And me being angry at you guys would only cause the same pain I felt; alone and scared. That's not my preferred method of payback." Hyunjin explained, trying his best to lighten the mood as he finished. He felt Jeongin chuckled against his hold. "I'm still sorry Hyung."

Hyunjin sighed, yet let a small smile crawl onto his face, "You can be sorry all you want Innie, and each and every time you'll be forgiven."

He felt Jeongin huff but the boy didn't retaliate. Instead, the two went into a comfortable silence that even if they'd woken up not too long ago, made both of their eyes droop. At some point, Jeongin had pulled Hyunjin down onto the bed, the two curling into each other like their lives depended on it.

Hyunjin remembers Jeongin drawing shapes on his back, to either sooth Him, or give Jeongin a distraction till he couldn't stay awake. He remembers the blanket being thrown over them both, Jeongin making sure it reached up to Hyunjin's nose. He remembers another body joining them, bringing another blanket along. He knows he's found himself in the middle, a magic that works wonders itself.

Hyunjin knows just by the scent and the much calmer vibe the room gained that it was Chan who'd joined them. And he'd remembered Chan playing with his hair because only Chan did the certain things Hyunjin had felt. He knows Jeongin was passed out, the soft snores and limp arm that was tossed over his torso spoke louder than the silence and even breaths.

He knows Chan was soon to follow, pulling the two youngers closer as if he was trying to protect them from anything any everything. Hyunjin knows he's fully gone at some point when the memories stop. But he knows he was comfy, he was warm, he was safe.

He knows he wasn't going to let some prank ruin what he'd gained. So he'd fallen asleep easily, knowing that even if he was scared, his members would soon drown out any fear.

>>>· ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ·<<<
7687 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.3K 34
"𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥-" "𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰�...
41.7K 1.7K 35
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙣𝙚𝙩❞ ❝𝙄𝙩'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛❞ • ๑۞๑jιѕυɴɢ ιѕ ѕcαred мιɴнo'ѕ cнeαтιɴ...
433K 21.3K 60
*𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕* Hate? to Love? ★☆★☆★ ⚠️ -ᴛᴇxᴛ/ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ -ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ 𝕊𝕥�...
22.6K 442 33
Some oneshots✨