Arrange Marriage With the MAF...

By A_Selina_k7

You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so... More

Story Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.4 pt. 2
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22

Ch. 4

77.7K 2K 1K
By A_Selina_k7

Wedding day....

Y/N's Pov:

*deep sigh* Finally..... Today is the day I'm getting married to Taehyung. I'm nervous alot. I looked at the mirror with a sad expression. Will my life be a happy one????

The dress I wore

Someone knocked the door

Y/M: Omo Y/N you are looking sooooo gorgeous. I'm so happy

Jennie: Ofc aunty after all I taught her fashion

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah yeah, thnx to you

Y/M: This is the best day of my life seeing my daughter marry *cries*

You hugged her

Y/N: Mom don't cry its ok....

Jennie: Oh its time to go Now i can see your husband. Lets go

Y/D: Ok everyone ready?

Y/N: Yeah dad(with that you grabbed your dad's arm and went to the wedding hall)

You saw Taehyung. He was looking so damn hot. He stared at you...

Taehyung's Pov:
I am here waiting for Y/N.I saw her coming. Damn not gonna lie she is looking sexy asf. Wait....... What am I saying I hate her I hate her I don't like her. Its just for business and I'm gonna make her suffer thats all.... I took her hand and brought her closer to me by pulling her waist.....

Y/N's Pov:
I came towards him and he took my hand and pulled me by the waist closer to him. Our body almost touched each other but i maintained some distance. I am now freaking out. He is staring at me. His eyes are so beautiful. For a moment we stared at each others eyes but then he broke it and I also felt a bit embarrassed.

Taehyung: (to the priest coldly) Do I need to give you an invitation to start??

Priest: *scared* N-no sir I'll s-start. Kim Taehyung do you take Lee Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?

Taehyung: I do *while staring at you*

Priest: Do you Lee Y/N take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?

Y/N: *you hesitated for a moment* I-I do.

Priest: Great now you both are husband and wife. Mr Kim, you may kiss your bride.

I saw Taehyung staring at me biting his lips and smirking at me which sent goosebumps... gosh his smirks are dangerous.... He pulled my by the waist closer to him leaving no space between us...... My heart was...... Boom boom...... It was pounding so fast and loud...... Taehyung leaned closer just when I closed my eyes tightly and then....... He kissed me roughly. The kiss was rough which made my lips hurt a bit and filled with lust yet passionate one. I didn't kiss him back so he bit my lower lip telling me to kiss him back and i did. everyone started to cheer. He leaned near my ears and whispered....

Taehyung: Welcome to hell Mrs Kim Y/N. Oh and Your lips are really tasty maybe I'll be needing them every day huh? *smirks* Anyways enjoy for now i guess this is your last day of enjoyment.

A/N's Pov
You got scared by what he said this is your last day of enjoyment. Tears started to form in your eyes but you managed not to cry but then Taehyung pulled you by your waist

Taehyung: Don't cry babe. You have your whole life to cry ahead so Save your tears for another day(lol Weeknd's song "Save Your Tears")

Y/N: Why are you so mean I didn't do anything.

Taehyung: You marrying me is the main thing so now you gotta suffer anyways put a smile and greet everyone don't embarrass me.

With that you and Taehyung greeted everyone. Taehyung went to his friends while Jennie came to you.

Jennie: *hugs you* Congratulations Y/N. I'm so happy for you.

Y/N: *hugs back* Thnx Jennie but I don't think it will last long. *in a sad tone*

Jennie: Why what's wrong Y/Nniee~?

Y/N: He won't love me He'll just use me.

Jennie: Hey, don't worry Y/N. Maybe he is just angry that without his permission his parents fixed his marriage with you. Maybe he'll change pretty soon or he has you. You are nothing less and I'm pretty sure that you'll change him. And even if he hurts you, then you know what to do you'll leave him for good.

Y/N: *you nodded*

???: Foodie cat??? Is that you??

Jennie: Omg. This can't be Baby Mochi is it you?

Jimin: Ofc its me dumbass *hugs her*

Jennie: *hugs back* Awww I missed you so much Mochi Oppa........... But YOU SHORTY PANTS DIDN'T EVEN CONTACT ME YOU ARE SOOO MEAN ALL MY LOVE FOR YOU IS GONE. ALL MY LOVE GO -O-O-O-ONE!! *fakes cries*

Jimin: ok now stop with you drama you drama queen.

Y/N: Aaaaa(you were feeling awkward) Jen(Jennie) You know him?

Jennie: Oh god damn it I forgot to introduce you to him. Y/N he is Jimin mafia King, my cousin brother. Wait so oppa, you are Taehyung's friend

Jimin: Duh... Hi Y/N. I'm Jimin *he offered you a handshake*

You gladly accepted it

Y/N: I'm Y/N *smiles*

Jimin: You're looking gorgeous. Tae is lucky to have you lol

Y/N: *chuckles*

Jennie: Why am I feeling that you both look cute together

Y/N|Jimin: What??? Nooo

Jennie: Just kidding

But then suddenly you felt some1's hand on your waist bringing you closer to that person you looked at that person and saw Taehyung

Taehyung: Hey guys

Jennie: So you are Taehyung huh?

Taehyung: Uhh..... Yeah

Jennie: Listen Mr Taehyung don't you dare hurt my precious Y/Nniee or else... *grabs his collar* You'll regret it And I'm telling the truth.

Y/N: * you mentally cursed yourself* Jennie stop calm down.

Jimin: Yoo Jen calm your ass down

Taehyung: Don't worry your precious Y/N is in great hands and I'll love her

Jennie: And don't hurt her.

Taehyung:..... Ok

Jennie: *released his collar* hmm

Taehyung: Plz excuse us I wanna talk to my wife.

With that he dragged you in the corner.....

Y/N: What is it?

Taehyung: Don't you think your laughing too much with my friend and hold his hand??

Y/N: It was just a handshake. Why are you... Perhaps jealous?

Taehyung: (he didn't answer for a moment) look idc bout you but still you're my wife so don't be so much with men got it or should I make you get it? *smirks*

Y/N: N-no no need.

Taehyung: Hmm.... good. (With that he left leaving you dumbfounded)

Y/N's Pov:
He seemed jealous. Gosh he is so bad. I went to talk to Jennie...

Meanwhile Taehyung went to Jimin.....

Jimin: Congrats Tae for your wedding *hugs him*

Taehyung: *hugs back* Thnx Jimin-shii

???: Hey guys!!

Taehyung: Hey hyungs

Jin: Soo my baby tiger finally got married huh?

Taehyung: Yeah but idc

Jhope: Why Tae?

Taehyung: You know hyung I don't trust in love anymore

???: Yo!!

Jin: What took you so long Yoongi and where Namjoon and Jungkook?

Yoongi: Sorry i was a bit busy and Nam-

??? : We are here!!

Yoongi: There they are.

Jungkook: Yo Tae hyung congrats

Taehyung: Thnx kook!

Jungkook: Where is my Noona I wanna see her.

Taehyung: Yah! She is my wife have patience.

Jimin: Awww..... looks like some1 is jealous huh.

Taehyung: Shut up

Jimin: Just kidding.

Jungkook: Btw, where is she?

Jimin: With my cousin Jennie there *points where you, Jennie, Mrs Kim and Y/M was*

Jungkook:Ok I'm gonna go meet her *he went*

Taehyung: Aish....

Jimin: So how is life?

Yoongi: Life is Jimin

Jimin: Really.... I'm your Life??

Yoongi: No, Life is short

Bts: *laughs*

Le Jimin be like:

Jimin: You and your savage self

Yoongi: Never gonna change

Jhope: Tae are you still stuck in your past?

Taehyung: Yeah

RM: What Happened?

Jin: He doesn't cares bout this marriage and doesn't trust in love

Yoongi: Taehyung, c mon move on already. That was your past not all ppl are same. You have a full life ahead with your wife. Don't ignore her. Give this relationship a chance

Jimin: Yeah and ngl, your wife is fu*king sexy

Taehyung: Don't you think you're talking too much?

Jimin: Aww.... Some1 is jealous

Taehyung: Shortie

Jimin: Yah!! I was just kidding.

RM: Tae, your wife IS really beautiful. Don't hurt her, love her. She is a gift Tae you gotta accept it.

Jhope: Think bout it Taehyung

Taehyung kept quiet for a moment
Taehyung's Pov:
Should I give her a chance?? I don't wanna get betrayed again...... No i won't love her

Jin: Lets go meet Y/N

Jhope: Yeah

Meanwhile Y/N's Pov:
I was talking with Jennie and Mrs Kim and Mom when a tall handsome also cute man came and greeted me

Jungkook: Hello Y/N noona I'm Jungkook you can call me kookie, Taehyung's bff and gang partner.

Y/N: Hi Jungkook.

Jungkook: Noona you look absolutely gorgeous.

Y/N: Thank you. You look handsome and cute kookie just like bunny.

Jungkook: Thank you noona

Mrs Kim: Jungkook where are others?

Jungkook: Talking with Tae hyung

Jennie: (man i guess i fell in love with him) Hi I'm Jennie Y/N's Bff

Jungkook: Hi! You look stunning

Jennie:*blushes* Thnx

Y/N: Some1 is blushing??

Jennie: Yahh

Jungkook: Wanna hang out?

Jennie: Ofc lets go. Y/N I'll be right back

Y/N: Take your time

With that they left

RM: Hi Y/N....

Y/N: Oh.... Hello

Rm: We are Taehyung's bffs and gang partners. I'm RM the leader

Y/N: Hello

Jin: I'm wwh Jin you know?

Y/N: *chuckles* Hello

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.2K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
19K 620 21
A girl with bad family past Married with .......A mafia king. He is rude ,arrogant, cold, heartless for everyon...
96.1K 3.1K 46
JUNGKOOK's FANFICπŸ”ž I will be editing this once I complete my story "plzz kook leave meeee it hurts, ahh.hhh...hh It was not me ahhhhh maste..er plea...