๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ค๐จ๐ฐ๐ง...

By -BREEEZY-

โŒœ โ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐‹๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐‚๐‡๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐“๐‘๐˜, ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

โŒœ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘พ๐‘ต โŒŸ
Chapter 1 - ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’”!
Chapter 2 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ & ๐‘จ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’๐’† ๐‘พ๐’๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“
Chapter 3 - ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ผ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 4 - ๐‘ด๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’…
Chapter 5 - ๐‘บ๐’†๐’๐’Œ๐’–'๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
Chapter 6 - ๐‘จ๐’” ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’š
Chapter 7 - ๐‘ต๐’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’š
Chapter 9 - ๐‘ท๐’”๐’š๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š ๐’—๐’”. ๐‘บ๐’„๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†
Chapter 10 - ๐‘จ๐’Ž ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•?
Chapter 11 - ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ณ๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’„

Chapter 8 - ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š

3.6K 230 61
By -BREEEZY-

-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧-
❝【𝓐𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Complicated in a good
way?
*+:。.。  。.。:+*

"𝓢—enku.." [Y/n] whined from the other end of the door.

"Go away."

"I miss you."

"It's only been twelve minutes since we last saw each other."

"That's more minutes than I can count on both my hands. Please let me in."

"No." Senku had no place in his life for some clingy lady who wanted to be around him 24/7 and pamper him with all kind of weird things like food, love, and attention.

"Your room service is here. Open the door." [Y/n] wasn't giving up.

"Put it next to the door, knock, and then back up; twelve feet at least."

"Okay." [Y/n] agreed to his terms.

"No compromising, alright?" Senku unlocked the door after he heard a knock.

"Yupp, no compromising." [Y/n] agreed, backing away from his door.

"Alright." Senku opened the door to quickly grab his food and close it but [Y/n] was standing twelve feet away—with his food inside her hands.

The scientist brought his hand up to rub his temples in frustration. "That's not what I said."

"I know." She smiled.

Senku walked up to her to collect his food but she backed away. "Oops." She smiled even wider.

"Keep still." He walked up to her some more to snatch his food but she dodged him.

"Your reflexes are really slow Senku." [Y/n] continued to playfully provoke him.

"Yeah well, you're really slow." He retorted. "You know—mentally." He added on.

[Y/n] inhaled suddenly with her mouth agape from astonishment and Senku began to feel bad for the harsh words he spoke. Which in turn made him begin apologizing profusely. "Sorry, sorry, that was a bit much."

[Y/n] actually wasn't all that bothered by Senku's words. But because of the simple fact that he was apologizing so passionately and giving her all of this pitiful attention she broke down and began crying, hoping to get more of this acknowledgment.

Senku just stood there for a few seconds as he tried to process what the best course of action would be:

Should he go over there and comfort her so he wouldn't feel like a shitty person, or should he let her cry it out on her own so her heart would become hardened towards him?

It was a tough decision. Normally he'd go with the first option, but the second option meant that in turn she'd finally leave him alone because of her built hatred towards him.

With an exaggerated sigh he walked over to [Y/n]. Morals are morals, no matter the circumstance.

"Come on, let's go outside." Senku knew it would make her feel better.

[Y/n] stopped crying immediately. "Really?"

"You're faking it!" Senku called her out. Her tears completely dried up just like water inside the Sahara. He had no need to sympathize with her if her tears weren't even genuine.

[Y/n] rolled her eyes and wiped the remaining tears draining down her face. "It doesn't matter whether I'm faking or not."

"Yeah." Senku retorted, "It kind of does."

No," she corrected him, "it doesn't."

He didn't have the time to argue about it. "Are you lying to me—your soulmate?" Senku knew exactly which cards he should play for honest results.

[Y/n] went silent as her eyes awkwardly scanned the room, she was trying her best to look at anything but him. "Okay maybe, but it's just a small..little...tiny, white lie." It's not like she lied about her identity or anything like that. "And you love to boast about being my soulmate but you're not acting the part at all!" It was seriously bothering her.

Senku just shrugged. "Was there a contract? I don't think so." As far as he's concerned it's free game and anything goes. After all, she did say that she'd continue to love him whether he felt the same or not.

"Yeah, but you can at least play along once in a while?" A compliment or two from him wouldn't be so bad.

"I am playing along." Senku set things straight. "You're in my hotel room aren't you?" He could have just kicked her and all her delusion onto the streets, or in her case, into the harsh Outback.

"Yes, but-"

"But nothing." He got his food back. "Now be a good soulmate and leave me alone for the rest of the day."

"What!?" [Y/n] questioned in astonishment as Senku walked off. "Senku wait, we have something to discuss!"

"Start discussing then." He kept on walking.

"I think this is more of a sit down conversation." She followed him.

"Well sit down then." Senku continued with his travels.

"I mean the both of us. The both of us should sit down."

"I think I'll pass."

Senku went to open his room door but [Y/n] quickly put a hand to it in order to stop him. "Can you please give me your attention for just a second?"

Senku stopped his movements and looked her in the eye. "One." Her second was already up.

[Y/n] glared.

"Well, I guess times up." He removed her hand from his door.

"Can we go on a date today?" [Y/n] got to the point. "Just us, together. You know—me and you." She specified.

[Y/n] already knew Senku would refuse but that didn't stop her from asking. "I know you'll say no, but I don't know...maybe you'll say yes?"

"Where's my fork?" His food was going cold.

"Oh, here." [Y/n] reached into her pocket and gave it to him.

He retrieved it from her and then gave her a questioning look. Like he was assessing her or something. "A date?" It didn't really make sense.

"What's the point." Senku didn't want to go but he knew she'd keep bothering him about it.

"To...get to know each other?" The woman smiled.

"Where?" Senku began eating since he didn't get the opportunity to make it to his room.

"Sydney?"

"I assume that I'll be the one paying, won't I?" It sounds tedious.

[Y/n] nodded at his question and he sighed. "What if I say no?"

"Nothing will happen but you should at least consider-"

"Sounds unfortunate. No." Senku closed his room door on [Y/n] mid-sentence.

[Y/n] took a sigh of her own, though this one was a bit disheartened.

"Alright.."

No one ever gets anything on their first try right? Perhaps she should ask again later. When he was in a better mood.

╭      ╮

╰      ╯

Peace and quiet. The air condition was cool, his stomach was full, and best of all he was inside the comfort and seclusion of his room; alone.

The day was good. He had absolutely nothing to do, it was his day of rest. Everything else would be postponed until tomorrow. No one was to come in and bother him.

Everyone knew of this.

Except for the woman who was lightly knocking on the other side of his door apparently.

Normally he would have chased her away by now, but he was feeling bored so he decided to hear her out this time.

"Hey Senku...?" She awaited a response to no avail. "I know I'm bothering you, and I'm sorry if it's really annoying but I just..." even [Y/n] herself found her attempts futile. "Nevermind, I'm sorry." She'd leave him alone until he decided to speak to her.

'Nevermind, I'm sorry.'

He didn't know what it was about the short-lived interaction but if made him feel really shitty for doing this to her. Especially since she literally only wanted one thing from him. Which was his attention.

Curse humanity and their ability to feel empathy. Why can't he just be mean to her without feeling bad about it? Both his emotions—that he had no way of controlling, and the woman—who happened to be beyond unpredictable, was a nuisance to him.

"Hold on, I'm coming." Senku got up to unlock the door for her. "What is it?" He questioned upon opening the door.

"You don't have to take me anywhere, we can just do it in here. If you want..." [Y/n] had settled. Sydney was a bit too much, and perhaps her expectations from him were a tad bit too high. Time spent together was time spent together, no matter the location.

Senku looked around the cramped hotel room. "You want to go on a date...inside here?" Even he wouldn't settle for something like that. It wasn't very romantic at all. In fact it was kind of sad if you thought about it hard enough.

"Yeah."

Another silence followed. Senku had to think this through.

Thinking from a logical point of view, it would do him some good keeping her around. Sure it felt like she was burdening him, but those were his own personal perceptions.

If he kept her happy he'd get lots of food and emotional support. Which, as much as he hates to admit, is quite nice to receive.

Her crazy lady stories are also very entertaining to listen to, and she also likes to prance around the house in those eye catching outfits of hers.

"I'll take you out." Senku didn't see the harm in it.

"To Sydney?" She questioned.

"To Sydney." He gave a nod.

"To go on a date?" She knew how Senku would work his way around things so she made sure to be specific.

"Date is a strong word," He cringed just a little. "More like; the two of us hanging out alone as comrades with extra steps."

"We're 'comrades with extra steps'?" [Y/n] tilted her head to the side.

"We're...complicated." Senku didn't know what was going on between the two of them.

"Complicated in a good way?"

"Nothing is ever complicated in a good way."

Except science of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5K 42
ใ€ŠSauce: Dr. Stoneใ€‹ Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
96.7K 4K 65
[Ishigami Senku ร— Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
13.6K 695 20
"๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ" -A childhood promise that she kept in her heart and vowed to fulfill one day. โ™งโ™งโ™ง Her n...
118K 3.4K 25
That day, everyone in the world turned to stone. So begins the story of Ishigami senku and Ishigami Seira on their adventure in the stone world. Guys...