Bonded To Him || J.Jk FF || ✔

By DevilLuna_fics

Most Impressive Ranking: #7 In Horror-thriller. The Jeon's Palace holds the biggest unity of highest rich peo... More

Prologue.
~Note~
Chapter.1
Introduction.
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter. 11
Chapter.12
Read Me.
💜 Borahae stars 💜
Chapter.13
New book trailer.
Chapter.14
Note.
His Docile.
chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Read Me 😟
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Happy birthday to me
Am Back Guys.
chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Chapter.26
Read Me.🙃
Happy diwali Guys🎆
Chapter.27
Chapter.28
Chapter.29
Chapter.30
Epilogue.
Characters Interview.
S2 and A short book !
Bonded to Him S2
Damn Am so Happy.
New Year Letter
Happy 10th anniversary BTS💜
New stroy.
New story is out.
Bonded To Him.
New story.

Chapter.4

1.6K 85 8
By DevilLuna_fics

Forget To Mention Smut Ahead.

Author's POV

Y/n giggled as she was in jimin's arms he kept her on bed taking off his coat and shirt making her gasp a little "jimin Ara is right beside our room " Y/n said as jimin rolled his eyes "she already knows what we gonna do so and anyways this walls are soundproof " he said smirking.

Y/n's POV

I went back but he held my ankle pulling me towards him hovering above me his one hand on my forehead caressing my hairs little as he kissed me his other hand on my waist I smiled a little kissing him back immediately wrapping my hands around him I missed him while kissing he picked me up now he sat on bed while I was on him we pulled back after exploring eachothers inside "do you feel it..." he asked in a deep voice "I do " I said moving a little rubbing his boner letting him know I'm needy too "ahhh baby don't be naughty " he said as I giggled he stared kissing my neck giving me hickeys I moaned wanting to pull something so I held his soft hairs "ji-jimin ahh " I moaned when he bite my skin between his teeths before sucking it soothing the pain.....

He laid me on the bed as now we both are naked "I want to fuck you so bad but fore--" before be can finish I pulled him to kiss I looked at him "please.. just put it in " I moaned as he smiled pecking my forehead pushing himself into me he gave me time to adjust I smiled as my walls wrapped around his hard member "perfect we are one " he moaned as I nodded "move " I whispered holding on to him as he stared moving slowly first but soon took the speed...making me moan badly "ahhhhhhh fuck yes right there baby ahhh " I moaned as he started sucking my right breast making the pleasure double "its daddy baby " he moaned speeding faster.. I arched my back closing my eyes "spread them wide baby " he said as I did and he went more deeper he pulled out "turn around head on pillow and ass up in air " he whispered I followed his orders immediately his right hand on the back of my neck as he thrusting faster from behind he held my hairs pulling me up as now I was slightly up my one hand supporting me...as the other was trying to touch him but he held that hand of mine and kept it behind me back pushing his body onto mine "do you like it huh? My dick deep down inside your pussy,your warm walls clenching around my dick so perfectly as go in and out " he whispered knowing dirty talk is my weak point.. "ahhh yes daddy " I whispered moaning my voice barely available cause I was busy moaning for more and more his left hand touched my clit as I moaned harder he started playing with my clit as his member was already inside bringing me closer to my high....

Time Skip

After the 4rth round Y/n slept tired jimin smiled looking at her face he has already washed her changed the sheets so they can sleep ,he wore his sweatpants and a robe he has to check up on his little sister-in-law as he has promised her boyfriend he offed the lights going out of the room.

Ara slept peacefully after talking with taehyung on call till she fell asleep not knowing someone else was present in room watching her every little thing ....she just wore a nightgown of Y/n which Y/n gave to her it was a silk material a red one 'so beautiful so ethernal ' the voice whispered Ara turned around her body facing the ceiling it's been 2 hours and he cannot get enough of her looks the door opened making him alert he looked at the man who entered through door 'what is he doing here at this time?' He thought.. as jimin walked inside...he smirked 'I want to touch her ' he said as he looked at jimin who was about to go out...

Jimin froze on his spot his eyes closed but opened again as he turned around locking the door behind him silently he looked at her who slept peacefully he walked towards her slowly his eyes having a feelings which he should not have,his heart beating faster for the reason it should not ......he kneeled infront of the girl who now turned to where he was he smiled 'still the same ' he whispered looking all over face his hand going towards her face to touch her but it stopped in the middle 'it's another man's body no no ' he thought pulling his hand back and just looking at her closely 'how unlucky I was I never got the chance to watch you sleeping, you look even more Eternal when you sleep ' he whispered closing his eyes inhaling her lavender scent...

Ara's POV

I felt someone's breath close to my face must be tae...wait how is that possible tae is not here am at Y/n's house did he came back? I opened my eyes but I got scared and immediately sat up "what the fuck do you think your doing here !!" I yelled as he stood up looking at me I sighed "you scared me park jimin!!" I said calming myself down "did I?" He said as I looked at him glaring "yes now get lost !!" I said as he smiled a little "how have you been ?" He asked I looked at him so done "are you drunk its fucking 2.30 Am in night and your asking me how am doing ????" I said as he smiled again his eyes somehow really different from his real ones maybe because am still in sleep "what are you waiting for get the fuck out before I beat you !!" I said as he nodded "taehyung told me to check up on you " he whispered as I sighed "I know that now get lost " I said as I watched him go out I got up and locked the door locking with lock...I sighed "he scared me " I whispered the look in his eyes reminding me of someone no no am thinking like this because of my nightmares ,I sighed laying on the bed on my tummy and called tae he picked up immediately "baby what's wrong you okay ?" He said as I smiled a little "am fine love just wanted to talk with you " I said as i rolled on the bed "i miss you too love " he whispered as I smiled "is your work done?" I asked as he replied "almost but I don't think I will come there I'd rather go home " he said as I sighed "but am wide awake love just call me when you will be here I'll open the door " I said as he said no but i was determined to convince him "please please please baby please for me if you come I'll give you kisses " i said as he giggled "how many ?" He asked as i smiled "however much you want " I whispered playing with the duvet "and if I also want something else ?"he asked his voice deep as I gulped "for that you will have to come here " I whispered as he took a deep breath "Ara" he whispered "I'll be there in 15 minutes stay awake " he whispered and kept the call I smiled hiding my face in the duvet thinking about tae but my eyes widened when I felt a cold wind on my bare back "fuck it's cold here " I whispered taking the robe of this gown and wearing it...what should I do till he comes ? Better watch some Run bts..

Jimin walked inside his room as he slept on the bed thinking about what just happened when did Ara woke up ? Why did she closed the door on his face ? He sighed why he can't remember he signed atleast she is fine he decided to sleep he is tried from the flight and you know what else...

Flashback 2020

5th Of September.

The girl walked inside the office for her interview she is in need of Job the man told her to come inside "hello sir " she said as he didn't looked back his back was facing her as he stated outside of the office "have a sit ms.lee " he said as she took a seat he finally turned around looking at the girl his eyes widening for a seconds but his stomach flipped and his heartbeat fastened he smirked Destiny did wanted him to meet her again...he smiled taking a seat infront of her "good afternoon sir " she said as he smiled nodding as yes "are you ready?" He asked as she smiled her smile was for him "your smile its beautiful " he said out of nowhere as she looked at him confused "I'm sorry " he whispered looking away embarrassed as she giggled a little "its alright sir I've heard it many times thanks yours is beautiful too " she replied the cheerful girl she is indeed "so shall we start the interview?" He asked as she nodded...

The interview ended as she walked through the big waiting area she saw someone there as she smiled going to him .

Jungkook watched her till she is going he watched her through cameras but his blood boiled when he saw the same man there in his waiting area she immediately walked to that man he looked at her with so many emotions that jungkook wanted to take his eyeballs out...

The girl smiled shyly "what are you doing here ?" She asked as the boy also smiled scratching his neck slightly shyly "umm how how was the interview?" He asked as she smiled "went well they will tell me tomorrow if I passed or failed " she said as he nodded "you still didn't told me why you are here " she asked as he sighed "umm I I mean...can can we have lunch together?" He asked as she looked at him he is too cute "ofcourse we can " she said as he smiled "lets go I know the best restaurant " he said excitedly as she smiled "sure sure " she said going ahead "aren't you coming ?" She asked as he smiled following her...the distance between them closing as they walked beside eachother.

Flashback Ends.

Taehyung called Ara as he stood infront of the door she picked it up "baby open the door for me " he said as she said okay and kept the call the door opened as taehyung smiled getting inside the house they closed the door "let's go " he said as both went to the bedroom in which Ara slept "do you want to change?"She asked as he nodded as yes "Y/n already handed me some clothes incase you will come " Ara said giving taehyung the clothes which was simply a white tshirt and black sweatpants Ara took some water and gave it to taehyung as he smiled drinking...keeping the glass aside Ara laid on the bed as taehyung changed his  clothes its not like she hasn't seen him naked he got inside the duvet hugging her close as she felt the safe...."did you told jimin to check on me ?" She asked playing with his silky hairs as he nodded "I did " Ara sighed in relief she doesn't trust mans anymore "I love you " she whispered looking in her lover's eyes as he smiled "I love you too baby " he whispered giving a kiss to her lips he pulled back "lets sleep " he whispered as she smiled snuggling into his chest holding her tightly she slept in her safe place...

Many of you may be thinking that Ara and Taehyung has so many story but let me tell this is not the typical ff where only Y/n and jimin will have story Ara and Taehyung are the lead too I wanted to write something different so this is it...you will know as the story goes on...honey Just wait and watch..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.5K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
1.8M 67.6K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
549K 23.2K 50
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝗔 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹, 𝗶𝗻𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲, 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹.. 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀...
161K 11.6K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...