The Cullen's Girl || Twilight

By shadows_puppets

Reina was content with her life in Spain, so what happens when she is uprooted and moved to Forks with her Mo... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Ten

29.8K 783 180
By shadows_puppets

As the bell rang out to signify the end of lunch, Reina couldn't have grabbed Krystal and pulled her from the cafeteria any faster.
Reina was completely flustered. The Cullen's spent the whole lunch teasing her, enjoying the pink hue that spread across her cheeks immensely.

"Girl slow down, I think you've put enough space between you and the Cullens now."
Krystal chimed in as they reached the changing rooms.

"No. No. I wasn't- I am just really excited for dance that's all."
Reina nodded to herself as if trying to convince herself.
"Oh sure. I mean. I would do the same if a group of people spent the whole of lunch teasing me and-
Reina covered Krystal mouth with her hand.
"Okay okay, you're right, now can we please get changed?"

Krystal nodded in agreement and moved to get changed but kept a smirk on her face.
Reina noted the smirk and huffed tying her hair up and changing into a dance outfit.

After both girls were finished changing they joined hands and made their way to the hall, sitting on the floor next to their other classmates.
"Today, you will pick a partner to work with and will spend this time to create a choreography with each other. During the second hour of this class you will perform for us. This is not a test. Just have some fun with it."
Ms Lopez's voice instructed them from the front of the gym.

A squeeze of her hand turned Reina's attention to Krystal.
"You're my partner. You don't have a say in this. Let's goooo."
Krystal pulled Reina up and took her to an empty section of the hall as they began to plan and practise their choreography.

A whistle rang out in the hall, pausing all the duos from their planning/practise as Ms Lopez stood in the middle of the hall gesturing everyone towards her.

Once everyone in the hall had gathered she pointed to a random duo.
"Practise is over. Now I want to see what you can create together."

It went on like that for a while. Ms Lopez would choose a pair and they would perform. Soon enough Ms Lopez had pointed toward Reina and Krystal and they moved to the empty space up front.

(You can choose who Reina is and who Krystal is)

"Very well done girls."
Ms Lopez had called to them after they had finished. Thanking her both girls sat back down, hands once again conjoined as yet another pair was pointed at.

After the bell had rung signifying the end of the school day both girls opted not to change their clothes to save time and Instead grabbed their bags making their way to the Parking lot.
"Oh that's my Mom, I'll see you tomorrow Reina and I'll text you tonight, bye."
Krystal waved to her as she entered the car.

"I hope you didn't forget about our date."
Edwards voice blessed her ears before he entered her vision.
"Date?"
Reina questioned feeling confused.
"You were coming to my house for our project. I should have worded that better. I'm sorry."
"Ah. No that's okay, I should have known, I just have to text my mum then I'll follow you."
Reina pulled out her phone as she typed out her message.

R~Hey momma, I have to go to a friends house for a project, is that okay?
V~Of course cupcake, just be home in time for dinner and for the love of God stay safe
R~Okay I will, thanks momma,love you
V~I love you too sweetie

"Okay I'm ready now."
Reina told Edward as she smiled up at him.
At hearing that Edward took Reinas bag from her and took her hand in his walking her over to her bike.
"I'll be in that Volvo over there so just follow behind me. I'll take your bag with me so you don't have to carry anything."
Edward looked at Reina for a moment before deciding to lay a kiss upon her forehead.

Satisfied, Edward moved to his volvo where the rest of the Cullen teens where hanging around, each with a face of envy as they watched Edward with Reina.

Reina on the other hand was discombobulated as she climbed onto her bike. Was it customary over here to kiss people you just met? And even if it wasn't, what was more confusing was that Reina didn't actually mind. In fact she wanted him to do it again.

She didn't have much time to let her mind wander though as a Jeep honked it's horn at her and Emmett appeared from the window waving at her as he drove by.
Behind him was the Volvo and when the Volvo entered onto the road, Reina drove out too, making sure not to lose sight of the car as she followed behind.

The ride took around 30 minutes and a thought came to Reina that maybe they were taking her out here to kill her as they ventured to the outskirts of Forks until a beautiful, modern house came into view and the Jeep and Volvo turned into the driveway.

Reina rode slightly up the driveway and parked to the left side of the driveway so the cars could easily go by her bike without hitting it.
Reina climbed off her bike in a daze. She was in awe of the house. Compared to the rest of Forks, the architecture and design was so different and sleek. Reina never really liked the more modern style, herself preferring cottages but she would be lying if she said it wasn't stunning.

"You okay shortstacks?"
Emmett questioned her coming over to wrap an arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah, it's just- your home is so beautiful."
Reina whispered out still marvelling at the house.

"Our Mother will be happy to hear that, she designed it herself, cmon."
Edwards hand clasped hers and along with Emmett, they guided her up the driveway, into the house and up the stairs.

Stepping into the living room Reina was met with who she can only imagine is the Cullen's Mom and she couldn't take her eyes off her. Striking Gold eyes the same as her family, caramel hair that fell down in waves and a warm, loving smiles etched on her face. Reina couldn't help but think that the entire Cullen family should be put in a museum so everyone can marvel at their beauty.

Edward letting out a snicker was what tore her attention away from the matriarch of the family and back to the two boys behind her.

"What you laughing at Eddy boy?"
Emmett boomed out, turning his face to Edward.
Edward only shook his head and replied with a small, "Tell you later" as he walked over to his Mother to introduce Reina to her.

"Reina, this is my Mother Esme and Mom this is our new friend Reina."
"It's a pleasure to meet you honey, the children wouldn't stop talking about you yesterday so it's nice to put a name to a face.
Esme lovingly hugged her as she spoke.
"It's really nice to meet you too Mrs Cullen and your home is beautiful, Edward told me you designed it yourself."
Reina was still in Esme's arms but she found she didn't care not even as the hug past the time an average hug was supposed to last for.

"Just call me Esme dear and I'm so happy you like it."
Esme reluctantly ended the hug as Reina's stomach made its self known.

"Dear, I'll go make something up for you-
"No.No that's okay Mrs Cu-Esme, you don't have to do that, I wouldn't wanna bother you."
Reina quickly enunciated out.
"Oh nonsense, you'd never bother me, besides I want to do this."
Esme gently confessed to her, walking to the kitchen at the other end of the room and pulling out a plate.

Reina stood staring after her. She didn't wanna impose and use up their food and time but she didn't wanna cause a scene by calling after her either. This wasn't Reina's home and if Esme really wanted to make her food then it would be rude not to let her.

"Why don't we sit here and start our project."
Edwards voice came from behind her as he patted the space next to him on the sofa with a smile.

Looking around she saw that Emmett had disappeared off somewhere and none of the other Cullen kids were around either. She looked out the massive windows as she passed to sit down and did a double take as she spotted Alec standing near the tree line watching her.

"That's creepy."
She mumbled as she sat next to Edward Who stood up and went to the window, looking out with a frown before moving to Reina and sitting back down, pulling out paper for their project.

Twenty minutes later, the first section of their essay was done and a rough diagram had been sketched when Esme strolled in and placed a plate of avocado and egg toast  in front of Reina, smiling softly at her thanks before leaving once again.

Reina took a bite from her toast, turning to face Edward whose face ripped a hole through Reina's heart.

She didn't know why but the look of despair and sadness was something she never wanted to see on his face. Or any of the Cullen's really.
Moving to place her hand on his cheek, Edward's eyes drifted to her.
"Whatever you're thinking about or upset about, I'm here for you Edward, I'm a really good listener, most of the time anyway."
Reina joked trying to cheer him up but only receiving a sad smile back.

"It's just that, I'v been lonely, and while my family tried their best, it didn't always help and now, now I have you but if they're here then I wouldn't put it past them to hurt you to get to my family and I."
Edward fretted to Reina.

Reina felt overwhelmed, when Edward cited her as to why he wasn't lonely anymore, she should have felt creeped out cause she only just met the man but she wasn't, if anything she was happy and that made her feel weird. And on top of that apparently someone is here and is going to hurt her?!

Breathing out nervously Reina took her free hand to hold Edwards hand.
"Who is here?"
Edward shook his head and gently kissed her cheek.
"You should go, I'm not gonna be very good company."
Edward stated sadly as he walked her to the door and shut it behind her.

Twenty five minutes later Reina parked her bike on the side of the road, In between the central area of forks and the Cullen's home.
Reina's heart was heavy and hurting. She didn't know why though. Maybe it was her being empathetic to Edwards sadness. Maybe she was just having one of those sad for no reason moments. Or maybe, just maybe, the way Edward pushed her away, albeit not on purpose nor to be mean, hurt.

She felt rejected. She shouldn't be cause she only met the man but she wanted to help and he pushed her away and that stung a little. Actually it stung a lot.
Tears kissed her eyes as rain started to pour down.

At least she wasn't alone in her crying. The sky felt sad today too. She sat there on the side of the road, tears streaming down her face and joining with the raindrops that raced down her face and body until a shadow appeared above her and blocked the rain away. She didn't turn to check who it was though. She just wanted to be alone and sad right now.

Moments later a cloak was slid over her shoulders and two arms reached out to wrap around her, lifting her into a stone cold chest.

"Demetri, get her bike."
A feminine voice ordered out from the left side of Reina.

Tilting her head out from the chest she looked up and observed that Alec was the chest she had been brought into and Felix was holding an umbrella above Reina's form while Demetri carefully picked up her bike with no strain on his face from the weight of the bike whilst Jane had a phone out and was rapidly texting someone.
(Yes we're modernising the Volturi)

"Come. We should get the princess home."
Janes voice called as she put her phone away and looked towards the rest of the guard.

"But what about-
Felix's voice thundered out but was cut off by Demetri quietly snarling and nodding towards Reina, warning Felix not to say anything that would upset her more.

Janes voice sinisterly answered Felix anyway, already knowing what he was going to say.
"The kings will deal with it."

[Proof Read]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
57.9K 4.1K 48
When the world is most dark, the light will shine brighter. Words that Rosalie never truly understood in her bleak endless world. Perhaps she will f...
178K 4.2K 13
The wedding was finally happening...well..Bella's wedding that is. Beverly and Jasper were very happy and couldn't wait for their turn. Bella and Edw...
541K 11.2K 34
When Elizabeth comes home to help her dad with Bella she didn't expect to find her mate who is a vegetarian vampire or expect to be told she is said...