The Prankster Villain

By EzraMabrouk4

Your normal villain Izuku who decided to prank ten Pro-heroes whom de deemed worthy of being pranked by him... More

His first victims :P

131 9 0
By EzraMabrouk4

The streets were unusually empty this night. There wasn't a single civilian walking in the deserted pavements. All except for a giant hero who ran through them with a burning rage dripping from his flames. The flame hero, Endeavor, was furious. No, scratch that. He was livid. Some brat decided to prank him and dropped a giant tank full of water on his head while he was patrolling during the day. A small note with a smiling face made him even more angry.

"To our favorite flaming trash hero, this is my gift for you. Hoping to keep you hydrated from this hot summer day and the poor civilians from your adorable garbage attitude. Yours truly" was written in italic, a small smiling face at the end. Unfortunately for the hero, a civilian had picked the note and read it out loud, the whole thing was recorded by another one who couldn't stop laughing at the drenched hero who was fuming. No more than a few minutes later, the video was posted and no matter how much it was taken down, another account was created and posted. Soon, at least a thousand accounts with the same name were created and all posted the video for others to share around and made the poor unfortunate soul the laughing stock of the internet.

Many started to follow the anonymous prankster who posted many other videos of the pranks he made on dear Endeavor. Unknown to them, a green haired teenager was watching the videos in his room, his laughter surprising his mother who looked inside his room and saw him enjoying the misfortune of the flame hero. He clicked like on the video and closed Herotube before he opened a new file on his computer, still chuckling from his laughing fit. His mother knew not to bother him when he was on his computer, working on whatever project that distracted him from the harsh reality.

Our dear green teen lived in a world where humans possessed mutated genes that transformed them and allowed them to have mutations called quirks. 80% of the population had the mutated genetic, but the other 20% was mostly elderly and older generations who had experienced less discrimination from the world who looked down on them and saw them as less than villains. Because yes, there were people in the world who decided to use their unique mutated gene to create havoc and destroy whatever peace was created by humans. These chaotic people were called villains and the one who had strong quirks and decided to fight villains were called heroes.

With time, heroes and villains became the new normal justice system and whenever a quirk was deemed villainous, the one who had the gene would be deemed a villain and cast aside by his peers and close ones. If by chance, one was born with a strong, flashy gene and had a powerful control over it, they would be praised by others who saw their potential in being a strong hero. In some rare case, if by unfortunate chance one was born without the mutated gene, then they would become victims of the horrible society they lived in.

It wasn't uncommon for quirkless children to take their lives, which would explain why a quirkless teenager was very rare in this time or age. Many looked down on the quirkless since they were deemed weak and unfit for the world that was ruled by quirks. Some would go to the point of suicide baiting them so they could be rid of them and it actually worked. Quirkless teenagers and young adults, who were bullied or treated like lesser beings by their peers and people in general, had taken their own life in different and many ways, but the result was the same. They were gone.

And yet here he was, Izuku Midoriya, 15 years later and diagnosed quirkless 11 years ago, still alive and not planning to take his life despite the many comments from his old schoolmates. It wasn't his time yet, not until he had pranked all the heroes on his list. Because yes, if it wasn't clear before, our dear Izuku had decided to prank every hero on a precise list he made ten years ago and updated every year on his birthday which amounted to about ten heroes but the joy of pranking this hero in particular was just too good to pass. It did help that many supported him even if they didn't know his identity.

Izuku loved a challenge and his next target was one of the hardest he would have to prank. A new hero who jumped the ranks faster than anyone and became the number three hero in a few years after his debut. Pro-hero Hawks was almost never in one place and spent a large amount of time in the sky which was problematic. It didn't mean that it was impossible though. It was just more fun for the chaotic teenager who just grinned at the list of ideas he had for the flying hero. One would be scared of the list of pranks the boy had but no one would suspect a quirkless teenager who looked like a stick to be the mastermind behind all of Endeavor misfortune. And soon to be Hawks misfortune too.

*****

It didn't take long before the Prankster, as the media and people decided to call him, striked again, and no one was disappointed.

Hawks was patrolling on land that day and many fans crowded him which allowed the plan to be set in motion. When he decided that it was enough, he started to fly away but bumped his head on something. He looked up but there was nothing on top of him. He pushed with his hand and found a glass window that didn't move. He tried to get aside but bumped into another glass window and was soon trapped inside a glass box. It looked like his bird tendencies got the best of him because he was slaming his body on every glass window around him until the box fell and the hero was finally freed from it.

It probably didn't help that many fans recorded the event and soon enough, Hawks was the talk of the week and Izuku just kept laughing at the tv that showed one of the many videos taken that day. His mother, Inko Midoriya, was looking at him with a tearful smile. She had been worried about him ever since he was diagnosed quirkless and closed himself up from others because of all the discrimination he received. Later on, he had been also diagnosed of anxiety and depression and had been prescribed antidepressant and anti anxiety meds but the effects made him more closed off and he rarely left his room except for dinner with his mother.

To see him so carefree and laughing for the first time in months, even if it was at the misfortune of heroes he admired so much once upon a time, made her heart flutter and brought immense joy to her. Inko looked at her son when the phone next to her rang. She picked up and immediately recognized her best friend Bakugou Mitsuki whom she hadn't seen in almost a year if it weren't for all the calls on the phone they made every saturday. She was inviting them to dinner today but Inko proposed to do it at her house instead since it has been a while since they came over and the last time they had dinner together was at the Bakugou household. The other woman accepted and half an hour later, the bell rang, which startled the teen who was sitting in the living room watching tv.

Then came a woman with ash blond spiky hair. Her vermilion eyes showed how energetic she was and it took a second before she embraced the smaller woman who hugged her just as tightly as she could. Right behind the blond woman were two males who looked more calm than her. One was older with brown hair and eyes while the other was the same age as Izuku but looked like a copy of his mother.

Bakugou Katsuki looked around in the house he hadn't seen since he was ten years old. After he and Izuku had stopped talking, he didn't bother to come see him or visit him. It did help that he was accepted to Yuuei, the most prestigious hero school in Japan and that there was a dorm system installed. He used to be one of the most aggressive children in middle school and Izuku was often victim of his explosive attitude and quirk. Katsuki was fortunately born with a powerful quirk that made him sweat nitroglycerin and create explosions from it. He was praised for having such a strong and powerful quirk and it didn't help deflate his powerful ego that only seemed to grow with age.

Luckily, he met his friends and Aizawa-sensei, or Eraserhead as his hero name. They had helped him control his anger in a better way and he had tried to be nicer in a certain way, starting by apologizing to those he hurt the most, meaning Izuku Midoriya of whom he never mentioned to anyone in his class for the past months he had been at school. Katsuki spotted Izuku watching the tv in the living room and joined him to see he was watching the recent prank pulled on Hawks and his response to the thing. The blond teenager honestly found it hilarious and had been surprised the first time when Icy Hot of all people had burst in a laughing fit out of nowhere when they were chilling in the common on a weekend. He was watching tv and the first prank on Endeavor was broadcasted on every channel and social media. It took a while before the half and half boy calmed down and returned to his calm demeanor, not before chuckling and looking for other videos because yes, there were other videos and the whole class took pleasure in watching them all. Soon enough, every time a new prank was pulled, one of them would call everyone and they would watch it on the tv in the common room and laugh at the reactions of the two pro-heroes.

He watched as the corners of the green haired teen twitched upward when he listened to Hawks response to the prank.

"To be honest, I found it funny in a certain way because I never experienced something like that and now I know to never go near glass ever again or I'll slam it. At least it wasn't something harmful so it would not be considered a villain act but more like a joke pulled on us. I was honestly laughing when I understood what was going on and I am curious about Prankster's next move but I must warn you, I will keep an eye out for you. I won't be fooled this easily next time." the bird hero said while looking at the camera, like he was talking to the mastermind behind the pranks.

Katsuki heard a chuckle and looked next to him to see Izuku trying to keep himself from laughing but couldn't in the end and bursted in a laughing fit almost like half and half, scaring the shit out of the blond who didn't understand. He heard the other teen mumble something but could only catch a single phrase that stuck to him.

"Challenge accepted, Hawks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 34.7K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
308K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...