planes1&2:This is my fight so...

By nathaliraamirez

Female Dusty Crophopper X Blade Ranger story More

前言(Foreword )
1.我是艾迪絲,我想當競速選手
I'm Addis Crophopper, I want to be a racing player
2.實踐夢想
The dream come true?
3.夢想成真!
Become a racing player
4.世界,我來了!
The world, I'm coming
5.訓練和啟程
6.比賽開始,美國到冰島、德國
Racing starter, American to the Iceland and German
7.聲明大噪,泰基瑪哈陵和幻象
shoot to fame,Persian architecture and illusion
8.太平洋與快樂扳手
The Pacific Ocean and Jolly Wrenches
9.振奮起來,艾迪絲
Awake and alive, Addis Crophopper
10.世界冠軍,新傳奇的誕生
New champion,New legend awake
後來
And than
前言
1.艾迪絲?
2.機械保養鎮遭關閉了?!
3.遇見將軍
4.夢境
5.將軍的過去與第一場大火
6.派對上
7.艾迪絲和將軍
8.將軍的過去
9.做得好,夥伴
10.那五天
11.向前飛
12.相遇,分別

Training and started to the trip

21 3 0
By nathaliraamirez

  Next morning, Addis and Chug are go to the meeting. Skipper prepared the trainer for her.First,he want Addis to.show her flying skills, and racing with a transporter's shadow.

  "To fast!"

  "To slant."

  "To low!"

  "OK,you lose."said Skipper,the first test are over.

  "OH!!!"Addis cried,she have a lot of thing need to do.

  ...............................................................

  The race isn't only used speed,and needed skills and terrain.But Addis have a big problem, she...scared of highly.

  "OK...,your a tiger."

  "Ya...."

  "Do you know in this race,have many big test waiting for you?"

  "I know. "

  "OK,to do something about you can do.But one day,you must be flying higher than you needed. "

  "Yes,sir."

  "Did you see that cloud?"

  "Yes."

  "If you did it, you can feel the fast you don't feel it.The wind...."

  "I know, Skipper. "

 ..................................................................

  Later, Dottie fix and change the plane, let Addis can have enough power to races. And than,in Skipper's training,Addis did it all the training,so she can go to the race.

  "She's been prepared. "said Skipper.

  ...............................................................

  Sparky gave Addis's plane nose a pain a sign about Jolly Wrenches,and Skipper gave Addis a necklace, is a Jolly Wrenches sign,too. Addis took it with her other necklace, too.

  "Thank you, Skipper. For everything. "

  "No thank to me,it's your did it."

  ...............................................................

  Fire station

  Addis walk into the fire station, to see Mayday.

  "Mayday...."

  "I and Wales were so proud of you."said Mayday, he can't believe his little girl were go to find her dream come true.

  "Father.... "

  "Be safe,and take care of yourself."

  "I were."

  ...............................................................

  And than,Skipper Dottie Mayday Chug and Sparky give a lot of love and blessings.

  Addis took a little bag,inside is her simple luggage.She drive her plane to New York City John F. Kennedy International Airport,in there,is the first race beginning.

  She walked into the racer registration,and go into her tent.She saw a lot of racer she watch in the TV. Of course ,Ripslinger is in,too.

  "Hey!Look who is she,is that former girl. "

  "Hello, World champion. "

  "Ha!I think your story were make a lot of people's cry.A civilian want to be a top of the world. "

  "Thanks?"

  "And have a saddle end,you fell and die!FORMER!"

  "!"

  "Township."

  Addis was very very angry, she know when she come here,maybe have something happened like this.But she still angry. She walk into her tent,and start to take the break.

  "Hey girl,new face.Where are you come from?"ask a racer, he come from the UK, he is Bulldog, a famous legendary racer.

  "Propwash Junction,a unknown township in America.Your a Bulldog in European Cup,right?"

  "Yes,first race?That your plane?"

  "Yes,my old partner, it's a strong one."

  "God...!"Bulldog in this world a lot of time,he think something were happen in this time in the race.

  And than,some commotion outside ,is El Chupacabra,come from Mexico.He is a new racer star in Mexico,and a actor and a writer, too.He and Addis talking so happy, and than,they are be a good friend.

  Midnight, Addis open her diary, it's Dottie give her. She start to write a first page in it.

  [I'm Addis Crophopper,this is my first start to let my dream come true.Now I'm in the John F. Kennedy International Airport,in my racer tent.

  The world,I'm coming. ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8K 261 20
What if you were in The Hobbit? (The Hobbit×reader oneshots)
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.2K 380 8
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Cha Hyun-Su and the ex-girlfriend of his oppressor fall into the depths of love whilst desperately holding onto survival. ...