𝐂𝐡𝐚đĻ𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞 𝐏đĢ𝐨𝐛đĨ...

ΑĪ€ĪŒ Cool_Champagne

đ‘¯đ’†đ’š đ‘ŧ𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓 đ‘Ŧ𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑮𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆īŋŊ... ΠÎĩĪÎšĪƒĪƒĪŒĪ„ÎĩĪÎą

𝓒𝓱đ“Ēđ“ļ𝓹đ“Ē𝓰𝓷𝓮 𝓟đ“ģ𝓸đ“Ģđ“ĩ𝓮đ“ļđ“ŧ
Act one
𝓖đ“ģđ“Ē𝓹𝓱𝓲đ“Ŧ 𝓖đ“Ēđ“ĩđ“ĩđ“Ēđ“ģ𝔂
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
End of part one
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX

XVIII

3.2K 63 3
ΑĪ€ĪŒ Cool_Champagne

Good morning followers, Gossip Girl here. Sources tell me that today is a very special day, Catherine Baizen's birthday. On this day, 18 years ago our rising queen was brought into the world, if only she knew the woman who did. Cat, was spotted this morning walking down fifth avenue heading to Tiffany's. Get ready Max, this kitten knows exactly what she wants and it doesn't just include jewels. 

"Happy Birthday!" Audrey squealed over the phone, she had just woken up even though it was already 10:00 

"Thanks," I said "I can't wait for tonight, my father is throwing a Blair Waldorf style party" 

"The only kind that's acceptable" she giggled "where are you right now? I thought I heard a car horn"

"I'm on my way to Tiffany's, my father told me to pick out some pieces and put them on hold, honestly I don't know where he gets these ideas," I told her "it's probably something Serena did back in her day" 

"Well, I'm sure many of the things you choose will be picked up today," she said, I could almost hear the smirk in her voice "well, I'm gonna make some breakfast and then go see Kiki, I can't wait to see you" she hung up and I put my phone away, I had looked online earlier and I knew exactly what I would put on hold. I got to the store and walked in, it was always so clean and bright which I loved 

"Can I help you?" a saleswoman asked 

"Yes," I smiled "I would like to put a few pieces on hold" I picked out the Diamond Vine Circle Pendant, the Key Cluster Pendant, the T1 Rose Gold Ring, and the Tiffany Knot Earrings. the total of all the pieces combined was quite expensive and since the lady didn't know that I hoped my friends and family would pick them up she gave me a very odd look. 

When I exited the store about twenty minutes later Max called me, I answered the phone excitedly "Hi" I exclaimed, I was greeted by Max and his dad singing happy birthday to me 

"I can't believe you're turning 18" he laughed, when I was younger I did a thing called pre-first which all the summer birthdays were required to do, my dad decided to have me do it as well so that I could be one of the oldest in my grade 

"I can't either, I feel like I just turned sixteen a few months ago but it was two years" 

"Gossip Girl tells me you went to Tiffany's this morning," he said, "should I prepare to go and get you something?" 

"You don't have to" I assured him "whatever you get me will be amazing, I'm sure of it"

"What are you doing now?" he asked 

"JC is going to help me pick out my outfit for tonight, she does have the best sense of style, don't tell Audrey that I said that" he chuckled 

"I won't tell her, I gotta go, my dad is also planning his outfit for tonight and he has like seventeen options to choose from" I giggled at that 

"Ok, well I'll talk to you later Maxi" This birthday was going to be the best one that I have had in a while, I could already tell. I decided to invite Zoya, I figured that I should get used to having her around because JC insists on it.

👑

"So what kind of look are you going for?" JC asked as she looked through my closet "I was thinking a light pink dress or maybe a red, you could really stand out"

"Actually I was thinking of an LBD," I told her "you can never go wrong there, it's a safe bet"

"You're right" she gasped pulling out one of my black dresses "and with the perfect set of heels, you'll look amazing. Now, another topic is your makeup and what scent you want"

"A scent?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows "why does that need planning" 

"Ugh, Cat, a good scent will decide what happens at the end of the night," she said looking at all my perfumes 

"I'm not talking about this with you" I shook my head "I'll pick one out and whatever happens happens" 

"Fine, I knew I wouldn't be able to get to you" she sighed "I think you should go for a more natural look on your makeup but do your eyebrows, it's a signature Cat, look" 

"Obviously" I laughed "I wouldn't go a day without it, by the way where are you having the party?" 

"At Obie's hotel," I told her, her face scrunched up, I had no idea why but she quickly replaced it with a pained smile 

"Thats' great" 

👑

When I got to my party the first thing that I noticed was that there was a sushi bar, I loved sushi, it was my favorite food. everything was so glamourous and fun, my dad did a great job as usual. 

"Cat!" I turned around to see Zoya walking up to me "happy birthday" she handed me a box which I tool gratefully 

"Thank you! I'm glad you could make it" I told her "your sister would have killed me if I didn't"

"Actually I don't think she really cares right now," Zoya told me sadly 

"What do you mean?" I asked 

"There's the birthday girl" a set of arms wrapped around my waist and spun me around 

"Max" I threw my arms around him before giving him a kiss 

"I got you something very special but you have to wait to open it," he said kissing my nose softly 

"You guys are so cute" JC squealed walking over "this party is amazing, your dad really went all out" 

"Well he does know how to throw the best parties" I laughed placing Zoya's gift down in the gift pile "this is incredible" 

"Cat, this place looks fabulous," Audrey said walking over with Aki, I gave them both hugs "we have to go check everything out, I saw that there is a huge ice cream bar which we need to hit" she pulled me away to a private corner and gave me a sly grin "Do you think you and Max are gonna, ya know" 

"Dude I have no idea" I sighed with a small laugh "why does everyone wanna know"

"It's a birthday tradition Cat," she told me "if it doesn't happen it breaks the tradition"

"We just started dating" I reminded her "it's not a tradition for us" 

"Maybe not personally but for people that have boyfriends, that's a different story"

"ok, ok, but I'm not going to push it," I told her, at that moment my phone chimed, I rolled my eyes it was GG, I hate Gossip Girl's posts it just starts so much drama 

Spotted: Monet De Haan getting rejected. It seems only yesterday that she was in with the whole group but she was taken off of the guest list, JC must really be important to Cat otherwise Monet would be inside enjoying a cosmo. 

"What are you going to do about Monet?" Max asked as we ate sushi "she's going to be pissed as hell at school"

"Well, she should have thought of that before stabbing Jules in the back," I told him he laughed and ate some more, the sushi was so good, I don't have it all that often because I don't usually have the time 

"do you think Monet is going to work with Pippa and Bianca?" he asked 

"No" I shook my head "they're too low, even for her"

"She could cause some real damage because she knows everything about us" Max frowned setting his chopstick down "she could ruin JC"

"I know, JC and I talked about it earlier"  

"Hey, let's play suck and blow" Luna cheered I gasped and grabbed Max's hand getting in line, Audrey and Aki were in front of us, I watched as everyone did it, I was getting nervous because I didn't want to be the one to drop the card, that would be embarrassing. Max got it from Audrey and right as it was going to be my turn he dropped the card and kissed me instead, everyone around us cheered and took pictures I probably should have been expecting that. 

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Cat!" Zoya brought over the cake with eighteen candles and held it right in front of me 

"Make a wish Cat," Max grinned. I closed my eyes and blew out the candles. I wished that all my friends stayed together and that we would have the best year ever. 

Heyyy, so now that part one of Gossip Girl is over and episodes won't be coming out for a little I will be writing chapters based on the original GG! This book may not be updated for a day or two due to the fact that there is a hurricane coming to where I live and we might lose power :(

ÎŖĪ…ÎŊέĪ‡ÎĩΚι ΑÎŊÎŦÎŗÎŊĪ‰ĪƒÎˇĪ‚

Θι ĪƒÎąĪ‚ ÎąĪÎ­ĪƒÎĩΚ ÎĩĪ€Î¯ĪƒÎˇĪ‚

28.9K 528 21
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] 𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 !! 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘈𝘕 𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘍𝘐𝘊 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘕'𝘛 𝘉𝘌𝘌𝘕 𝘙𝘌𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝘕𝘖𝘙 𝘜𝘗𝘋īŋŊ...
1.2M 23.8K 42
âžĩ Completed! Š 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
10.2K 82 16
â€ĸ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡đĸ𝐜𝐡 â€ĸ 𝐂𝐡đĢđĸđŦ 𝐡𝐚đŦ 𝐚đĨ𝐰𝐚𝐲đŦ 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞đĨđĸ𝐧𝐠đŦ 𝐟𝐨đĢ 𝐡đĸđŦ 𝐛𝐞đŦ𝐭 𝐟đĢđĸ𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧đŦ 𝐰𝐡𝐞...
484K 20.4K 104
the dream was always to go to L.A. and become somebody. no matter what. Chloe Beale x ReaderG!p started: June 1st, 2021 finished: August 11th, 2022...