Unforgettable Day || Birthday...

By dryxzkkecstacy

On the 20th day of August, Mikey's birthday, he got finally married after of having a relationship with Y/N L... More

DISCLAIMER
Unforgettable Day || Birthday Special (Mikey x Reader)
AUTHOR's NOTE

Unforgettable Day || Synopsis

90 0 0
By dryxzkkecstacy

On the 20th day of August, Mikey's birthday, he got finally married after of having a relationship with Y/N L/N. Mikey was teary eye and happy at the same time because finally the person that he love the most will be spend with him for the rest of his life. As he staring at his bride, he might be the luckiest man ever as he hold her hand as she finally reached the aisle, then sending their vows to each other and they became husband and wife. And the day was ended with full of love and happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 29K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...