DEFENDER [hs]

Von jaszs_23

Suddenly all my songs were about you. ---- When Mr. William's daughter was kidnapped, Harry out of all hundre... Mehr

Intro/Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 11

235 8 1
Von jaszs_23

*the hallway picture 

Harry Styles

I walked outside the store with Athena by my side.

Athena is a very difficult girl to understand. On the outside she has brown hair and brown eyes, a slim body that every man around her eyed on and she's around 5 feet. She's really tiny as well. 

She is kitten like as in super shy and soft around the people she meets. She's also very sensitive. She's innocent, young and naive.

 But she also has that devil in her where she becomes a completely bad-ass.

And I didn't like that bad-ass persona of hers because it annoyed the fuck out of me. But I had a job to do. I couldn't let him down.

I was told to discipline Athena even if I had to break her, I would. She doesn't know anything about the real world and how easily it is to manipulate her. 

I was also told to protect Athena as in always be a shadow behind her everywhere she went for many reasons. She is probably going to hate me but that's the point. I have to make her life a living hell so that she will listen and obey what I instruct her to do.

Do I feel bad? No. 

I was trained to not have emotions for the longest time so I would always seem like a dick to her. I gave up a lot of shit for him so I hope everything goes according to plan.

Athena walked beside me while I grabbed her hand leading her to the car. Paul was filing up the gas for the car when he signaled me saying he needed to talk with me. Athena looked at him and got the hint, she made her away into the car and snacked on stuff she bought.

"What do you want?" I asked Paul. 

"I got an alert from boss and he says he needs me to stay back here to keep an eye out for the borders." Paul said while reading the message off his phone. "He wants you and Athena to go to Connecticut so take my car, I'll take a bus to the ground" he said. 

I groaned in annoyance. "Why can't you take her?" I asked. "Because you took the responsibility to care for boss's daughter so that's your problem, now I really need to go." he said while closing the gas lid of the car and giving me the keys.

This pissed me off so much. 

I got in the car and clenched my jaw in frustration. We were currently in Utah which meant we had to travel across the country for 34 hours. 

"Athena, come sit in the front." I told her while removing my sun glasses and placing them in it's case. She picked up her chips and made her way in front. I picked up the coffee cans from Paul and threw them in the bin next to the pump fuel. 

"Where did Paul go?" Athena asked while looking at me. Fire starting burning in me. The way she even mentioned and said Paul's name wanted me to fucking slap her. Why was I feeling this way? I usually didn't care.

"Why? You miss your little boy crush?" I spat out angrily. Her eyes widen at the sudden change of the tone of my voice. The expression of her face made me weak in the knees. What the hell is going on?

"No, I just wanted to know." You don't have to be so rude about it." she said while rolling her eyes. This made me furious. I gave her warnings after warnings but this bitch doesn't get it does she? I had to discipline her ass and let her know where she fucking stands and remind her who has control over her and her whole life.

Without even giving her the time to turn away, I grabbed her cheeks and squished them together roughly. She flinched and whimpered in pain.

"Firstly, princess I have told you way too many times to NOT roll your eyes at me". I yelled at her. The anger I had in me I had to take it out.

"Secondly, Paul has some other problems to take care of, it's none of your business and thirdly I'm going to need to you to SHUT UP when were driving, I don't wanna hear shit." Do you understand?" I screamed out.

Please say you do, please say you do.

I don't want to hurt her but I can't control my mind. Please answer Athena. Fucking answer.

She stayed in shock and trembled in fear, she didn't answer me.

That sat of a little bomb in me and I bursted.

 "I SAID DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ATHENA?" I yelled and squished her cheeks harder like it was nothing. She whimpered in pain and tears streamed down her face.

She nodded furiously and I let go. She brought her hands to her cheeks trying to rub the pain away.

I huffed in anger and to hit both of my palms on the steering wheel causing her to yelp and flinch in fear. She was so jumpy at every little thing.

She brought her knees up to her chair and began sobbing.

"Stop fucking crying, Athena." Stop being a child". I said while putting the gear to ignition and reversing, driving off.

She turned to the side and tried to wipe of the tears but they kept coming. Did I scare her that much? I barely even touched her. I couldn't imagine what it would be like when she sees who I truly am. 

She leaned against the door trying to calm herself down. 

I was still frustrated. Mentally, physically and...sexually. The girls here aren't great fucks and they only do it for the sake of themselves, leaving me hanging. Since I had been instructed to save Athena and keep her safe, I haven't gone to clubs and being sexually active. That annoyed me.

I brought my fingers up to my lips and began toying with them while steading the car with one arm. I looked outside to see the road empty. It's Friday, 4 am so that made sense. I turned on the radio listening to whatever was on there.

Athena curled herself up into a ball probably still crying. She was a mess. It has been 30 minutes since the incident she should be fine now.

"Athena, look at me." I said to her sternly. She sniffled and brought her head up, turning to me. 

"I need you to search up the closest motel nearby and book a room with two beds for us to stay in until Sunday." I said while unlocking my phone, opening the app and passing it to her.

She grabbed the phone from my hand and began searching.

"Um- there is one about 30 minutes from here." she said sniffling and talking in a low voice. Right now she was put into her place. She trembled in fear as she looked at me. She's still terrified of me and... I like it.

"How much is it?" I asked while still focusing on the road.

"50$ per night." she said still looking down at her fingers.

"Book it." I said and she began typing away on my phone. "It's asking for your credit card number." she said while handing me the phone still not daring to look at me. I smirked as I took the phone enjoying this way to much. 

Once I was done, I sat the phone on the phone holder and began driving to the address of the motel.

The drive was pretty smooth and we didn't talk the whole way.

About an hour later we reached to the motel. The location was a very sketchy place and I was convinced this was the wrong place. Even Athena was surprised. I parked the car and we got off. 

"Wow princess, thanks for bringing me straight to a murder zone now it's easier to kill you."   "You made my job way easier." I said to her sarcastically while looking up at the motel. It was moldy and painted in a disgusting yellow color. I was annoyed with her for picking a motel like this. I had standards.

"In the website, it s- showed a different picture." she said while sniffling and hugging her body as it was freezing here. I pulled up my phone and showed it to her and read the contents.                

 "For illustration purposes only." I said while shooting her a "Are you dumb." glare. She only looked down and blushed in embarrassment. I smirked.

I grabbed her freezing hand and we walked towards the entrance, Athena by my side. Outside, there were a lot of creepy pedophiles and drug dealers doing shit they were doing. 

As we were about to enter one of them whistled at Athena and started cat-calling her as she walked by. I clenched my jaw and grabbed her hand harder. She looked at me feeling uncomfortable and by her face it looked like she was pleading for help from me.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her in my chest while walking to the entrance.

"Yoo, my man share the girl some time eh?" a guy from the group said to me. Athena whimpered and I hugged her closer to me trying to tell her everything is fine. Yes, she may be the most annoying person ever, but it is my job to protect her and girls getting harassed isn't something I tolerate.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up before I do something you wouldn't like." I said to him. He had red hair, gold colored grills on his teeth and chains dripping to his knees. He looked about 25. Beside him was a girl who was barely wearing clothes while smirking at me and twirling her hair at me. Athena noticed her and disgust was written on her face. Behind them were two twins who were identical. One was holding a bat and the other was holding a machete. 

"Ouhh tough guy huh?" he grilled guy said while laughing at me. My hands turned into a fist and I was ready to punch him to death. 

I rolled my eyes and took Athena with me to the entrance ignoring them. As we were walking they started following us from the behind. In less then a second, he grabbed Athena's arm trying to pull her to him. She screamed and tried pulling her hand back. 

I used all my force and pulled her body to my chest, while holding her hand and kicking him up to his chin. He fell backwards to the ground and both his chin and head started pouring out with blood. The slut girl gasped and ran up to me trying to punch me or I don't even know what the fuck she tried to do. 

She came up to me and tried kicking me in the balls. But I was quicker then her.

I grabbed her arm, twisting it to her behind and pulling her towards me while bending down and whispered in her ear "Don't even try to touching me sweetheart, cause I can break you and trust me when I say this, you wouldn't like it." I whispered darkly in her ear.

She whimpered in pain and I left her go falling to the ground. Pathetic.

Athena stared at me in shock and I walked towards her. I placed my arm on her shoulders, put my sunglasses on my eyes and walked us towards the door. I felt cool.

"So, how was that?" I asked Athena while grinning. 

"Violent." she said while looking forward. I chuckled and took the piece of hair on her forehead, twirled it and placed it behind her ear. She still feared me and I still enjoyed it.

We walked inside and made our way to the counter. The cashier looked fatigued.

"Hey, how may I help you?" the lady asked while sipping her coffee. I was lazy to answer her and I would ask Athena but it's too risky.

"Um, we booked a room online." I said as I showed her the receipt on my phone.

"Oh yes, room 34 here's your key, enjoy your stay." she said.

I nodded and Athena smiled and said a thank you.

We walked in the hallway while looking at the doors for number 34. The atmosphere was chilly and the hallway looked like something straight out of a horror film. Athena hugged herself while walking next to me. 

We walked around the first floor of the motel not finding our room.

"Maybe we should try upstairs?" Athena spoke.

"Yea, follow me." I said and we looked around trying to find the staircase. Around two minutes later we found the staircase and our room was right there.

Everything about the atmosphere and surrounding seemed off. It was like this place had been blessed with an eerie vibe or some sort of negative emotions.

The air was cold and every step we took up the stairs led to squeaks on the ground. That made me turn my head back every few seconds, checking to see if anyone was behind and it was me all along.

We climbed up the stairs and I got the keys out. I jammed the key into the lock and twisted the door or our room.

The room was bearable but the one thing that made my heart stop was there was only one bed. I looked at Athena and even she looked surprised. We walked in and set our things down. Athena grabbed a bottle of water and started chugging down.

"You know, if you wanted to sleep with me so bad you could've asked?" I told her and she choked on her water looking at me with wide eyes. 

"That wasn't my intention, Harry." she said while scoffing. She took my phone and showed me the receipt and it clearly stated two beds. "See, I'm not doing this on purpose." she said while sitting down on the bed.

"Well, we clearly are not sleeping on the same bed." I said and she agreed. "Let me go and talk with the cashier meanwhile go get ready were going for dinner." I said spontaneously.

She looked up at me confused but nodded anyway. 

"I'm going to need you to lock the door with this key." I said while passing it her."Only open when you hear three knocks from me, got it?" I asked. "Yea." she replied while getting ready to shower. I nodded and left the room. I heard her shuffling her feet coming to the door and locking it. I smiled and walked down the stairs.

------

Soon, I made my way to the cashier and began talking.

"Hey um so on the website we booked a room with two beds but there's only one." I said. 

"Give me a moment, let me check." she said as she began typing away on her computer. 

"Oh yes sorry sir, the two bedded rooms are fully booked."

"You can only get one on Sunday." she said. I stared at her with rage.

"But we need two beds." I scoffed.

"Again, I'm very sorry sir we can't do anything about it but I can give you a refund." 

I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes. "Fine."

She refunded me the money and I made my way back upstairs. I knocked on our room door three times like I told to Athena. A few seconds past and I didn't hear anything. I knocked again "Athena!" I began to panic.

A few seconds later I heard noise. "Wait, I'm coming." she said as she opening the door. 

I laughed and asked her "You're coming, is that what took you so long?" while grinning."Ew no, Harry." she said while trying not to laugh. "Yes princess, I think I'm right." I said confidently.

"Stop it, I was putting my clothes on." "You're such a child." she said while blushing. "Whatever you say." I said in a sing-song like voice. 

She huffed and went on to put her clothes away.

"So, about the beds? What did she say?" Athena asked me while tying her hair. I threw my body on the bed and said "She said the two bedded rooms are fully booked and are only available on Sunday." I said while resting my head on one hand and looking at her.

She applied lipstick and smacked her lips together while looking at the mirror.

"Oh, but I thought we booked that room?" she turned around and asked me. "It was a mistake." I said and she nodded going back to doing whatever she was doing.

"Then how are we going to sleep tonight?" she asked. "We'll figure it out once were back.""I'm going to go shower." I said while grabbing my clothes and heading towards the small shower space. "Okay." she replied.

I got into the shower and turned on the faucet. There was barely any water but what can I expect? I rinsed my body as much as I could while relaxing and taking my mind off things.

 About 10 minutes later I turned off the water, grabbed the towel and dried myself off. I wore a white longed sleeve t-shirt with black skinny jeans and grabbed my sunglasses to push my hair to the back.

------

 I walked out and saw Athena wearing a red colored dress that she bought at the store.

It fitted her body perfectly I suppose but honestly I didn't care.

"Ready to go?" I asked her and she nodded while folding the new clothes I bought. "Why are yuu folding that?" I asked while grabbing the keys.

"Just to make it neat." she said while standing up and putting the stack in the cupboard next to hers.

 "See? Clean." she said and I rolled my eyes while shaking my head.

We got out of the room and I made sure to double lock the door for safety. This place wasn't an ideal place to stay. I grabbed her hand and we made our way towards the front counter to talk to the cashier. 

"We will be going out." I told her and she nodded. Her eyes lit up when she saw Athena. "You look so beautiful." she said to Athena. "Thank you so much." Athena replied. 

I groaned and walked out the motel with Athena at the back.

I strolled down the pathway and unlocked the car from a ten feet distance.

Athena and I hoped in the car and I drove off with a thought in my head.

Tonight will be interesting...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i added the hallway picture in the beginning to help you visualize the story.

also there were a LOT of clues in this chapter;)

the first part of this chapter (the car ride) was the same car ride from the last chapter but this is in Harry's pov

hope you enjoyed!!

reminder: drink more water!!

love ya<3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

A father Von NerdReader

Jugendliteratur

1K 17 11
Joaquin thought his life was hell, especially being a gangster leader and continuing the family name by doing violent crimes..but what all changes on...
10.9K 248 29
The biggest Mafia leader in all of London has a daughter named Kylie King, she's not like any other girl. She has many flaws, she can't trust for her...
106K 3.9K 30
In a setting where the past meets the future, technology and way of living has completely destroyed the world, forcing everyone to turn back to old w...
181 21 7
Harry Styles is a museum curator by day, art thief by night. He is also the father of two unruly twins, Elodie and Beau. Athena Fontaine is a law stu...