ENCRYPTED : The Man Behind T...

By Apostrophoeia

Rogue lives in a society where strength means worth. Inequalities between classes is evidently rampant, cripp... More

๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผน๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผค : ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ใ€€๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝŽใ€€ ๏ผข๏ฝ…๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ใ€€ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ใ€€๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‹
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 39

7 5 0
By Apostrophoeia

OUT OF the darkness a figure appeared

With it's glaring eyes and familiar body built

There's no doubt it's him

Finally he's showing himself

He took numerous lives, he should pay it with his own life

He's done with all of his hiding

A LOUD gun shot sound echoed in the vast place.

As he moves out of the darkness and showed himself.

With his other hand he removed his mask.

"How could it be you?"

His oddly different eyes, his white hair it's definitely him

But I couldn't believe what my eyes are seeing  now

His eyes are emotionless but his lips gives us an eerie smile.

Everyone freezes  in shock as we saw his face .

"Should I introduce myself?" his eerie smile never fades away as he talks

"I'm Alexarious Guiseppe Suarez, that old man's grand son that he dumped away because I'm weak"

Zymophore Kriegspiel stepped forward "AJ? How?"

Ryous didn't answer him, he just looked at him.

The soft Alpheus Jade Vilches is gone, what we are seeing now is a man with a eerie aura

I don't know, I can't understand how it is possible that the man behind the mask is also AJ, someone who's just near us.

If the masked man is Zymophore Kriegspiel, I wouldn't be shocked  because I even suspected him many times

But Alpheus Jade, the delicate one is the man behind the mask

Why?

Why is he doing this, what is his motive for doing everything?

Unable to walk, Suarez crawled until he reached Alexarious's plants  and pulled it to grab his attention.

"Forgive me, Stop this and let's go home"

Ryous kicked him

"Forgive?

Oh what's that?

How could I?

Every time I close my eyes every pain I have been experienced because of you keeps hunting me in my nightmares"

He tilts his head in both directions to lessen the anger build up and  his eerie smile comes back in his lips.

FLASHBACK

YOUNG Alexarious Guiseppe knelt down on the floor covered with bruises, crying with all his might pleading his grandfather to stop beating him.

At his age, he should be playing in his room with all the toys he have but it's a different thing for  him.

Suarez's son died protecting his younger sister, Alexarious Guiseppe's mom. While His mom died giving birth to him.

He only have himself and his grandfather which  he thinks he blames him for loosing both of his children.

He had just recovered from his heart surgery, but physical training starts right away

All the physical and emotional pain surely feels traumatic for the little child.

The sun haven't risen yet, but his day already starts, he doesn't know where the vehicle is heading to and why their butler is taking him elsewhere.

The only thing that the butler told him is that, this is a pert of his training.

He has tons of questions in his mind but he just chose to keep it and believe what the butler said.

Out of no where, he was dumped.

He have seen the sun rise and vanish on that same spot, for days he haven't eaten nor drink a drop pf water.

No one goes to look for him, he had become weaker and all he could do is to cry.

With all the pain he is in now, his mind let him believe that his grandfather father dumped him because why would he need a weak grandson.

Without any strength left, his vision blurred and fell on the ground.

The last thing he remembered is that someone walk towards him.

When he wake up he's  in a warm room laying over a bed and also a meal is prepared for him.

But it was not like how he expected, He and other people, young and old are used as a specimen.

Drugs and other stuffs are  injected into them.

There he met Axzurite and other fellows who were not treated as humans.

Experiments after experiments and they also experience the hardest kind of job in that place

Drugs and other chemicals injected to his blood streams causes his oddly different eyes and his white hair.

His physical appearance changes, and he's gaining strength.

Together with Axzurite, Alexarious Guiseppe killed the man who treated them as specimens.

Slowly, he converted that very place into what it is today.

From performing hard labor, people now works for him. Earning more than enough money.

But some still question his abilities because of who he is, so he started to wear that mask on to conceal his true self and continue his doings.

There comes a time when he wanted to personally ask his grandfather why he abandoned him.

From a far he saw him, instead of anger he felt joy but not until he saw him training other kids about his age.

Suddenly, everything turns into hatred

He chose to keep everything about him as a secret so no one could doubt his capabilities.

He put that mask on, maybe because he felt stronger and more confident.

For years, he works in making himself stronger and richer.

To have more money, he went to his biological father and show himself as his son.

After running DNA tests and confirming his claim, Vilches gave him another name so he could live as one of his sons.

Yes, he's now with his Dad. He receives all the wealth , but never the time and the love that he's craving for.

He still  secretly operates the hidden casino and arena under the river and he also does everything to be sure that those kids his grandfather trains will be in danger whenever they are in missions.

He become this story's antagonist because of all the sufferings he had in his past.

He was never treated as a human.

Society now classified him as a monster, but is he really the monster? or it is the society that sets standards

Standards that makes the cripples be labeled as worthless.

Inequality is around, and it makes the strong stronger and the weak becomes weaker.

END OF FLASHBACK

THE door clashed open

"Another uninvited guest arrived" Alexarious Guiseppe uttered as he saw Reigue Xenonne coming in.

My sister is also involved?

Reigue Xenonne runs and hugs Alexarious Guiseppe, but he remained emotionless and pushed her away.

"Don't you love me anymore?"

He chuckled as he heard her "Love? how could I ever love if I have never experienced being loved? He walked closer to her "You are just nothing to me but a chess piece, I just need to to draw my self closer to them, when I'm closer to them, I can complete wreck their lives"  He stand up and laughed wickedly

He grab a gun aim it to her and shoot directly in her heart.

When she fall, he insanely laugh and shoot the ceiling. Water started to drip frim the holes

I don't know if he forgot that this whole structure is under the river or he did in on purpose.

As every second  passes by, cracks started to widen and water from the outside comes in.

Water level inside rises faster than expected,

"We'll all die here, including everyone out there gambling"

I got irritated from what Alexarious Guiseppe said so I step up
"Who told you? this is my story  I will be the one to dictate the ending"

He gain laugh and quickly returned to his poker face
" No you are wrong, you got it wrong from the start, It's my story. It is only written in your point of view, Rogue "

I have no time to listen to his nonsense, we have to get out of here or we'll die for real.

We went towards Flare Onyx

"No just leave me here, in my current situation, I will not be able to swim, If you bring me with you, all of you might not be able to survive too" she grunts

I keep on insisting to bring Flare Onyx with us but Zymophore Kriegspiel pulled me

"Rogue Argonne, the water keeps on rising we need to get out of here as soon as possible or we'll die here"

We swam out of his office, water is a bit higher in other parts of the structure.

I see people, those sinners. They are drowning to death.

More than one grim reapers are needed here, for sure, hell will be busy tonight.

They'll be having accommodations for all the floors of hell tonight.

Something hard hit my head, the last thing I remember is the plea of the drawing people.

Will I end here like them?

My vision blurred as I sink to the bottom.

END OF CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.9K 37
"WE NEED TO FUCKING CATCH HIM!" the bastard running behind me, yelled to his partner. It was was the middle of the night, I was running away, not ca...
14.5K 1.4K 45
๐Ÿ“–Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list๐Ÿ“– Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
568 68 12
๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š has only known one thing for a decade-revenge. She's been quiet so long that others have mistaken it for a weakness. But it's her begi...
79K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...