Adrian

By Fvtima1

You are forced to go to a club your friends make you go to and bump into the most feared mafia leader in the... More

details
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21

Part 20

1.1K 21 10
By Fvtima1

Fiona

I sat on my apartment roof watching the stars and moon. I don't understand. What did I do to deserve this? As far as I can remember, I have been good to every soul I've met. I don't understand why I deserve this. I have done no wrong in this world.

I thought about how I put my entire family and friends in danger just so I can live. How selfish.

I just wish I could talk to my dad one more time, tell him I'm sorry if I did anything, anything for him to just forget about me. He was the only family I really had. 

I thought about jade. What have I done? Tears fell off my cheeks.

I wasted no more time and dialed Anna's phone.

"Hello?" she answered. I said no words.

"whos this?"

"uh...hi" I should barely speak

"is this?"

"I don't know"

"oh my god. Fiona!"

"Hey," I said smiling.

"How did you get this number?"

"remember the waitress at the diner, she gave it"

"damn your sneaky"

"so like do wanna hang out sometime? I really miss seeing you"

"sure when?"

"tomorrow, meet me at the mall at 12 PM"

"12 PM? isn't that kinda early?"

"I think its I good time because we can have the whole day to us"

"ok then see you tomorrow"

"ok bye"

"bye"

The only reason I wanted to do that so early was because I needed to get to her house quick. I just gotta somehow pull this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I woke up the next morning and quickly got dressed. 

I head to my car and started driving to the mall. 

I saw her car and stepped out of mine to go greet her.

"hey!" she waved excitedly at me as she ran in my direction.

"hi," I smiled holding back the guilt.

she leaned into a tight hug. 

"so what do you have planned?" she asked me.

"we'll see. I'm just so excited to see you"

"aw me too" 

"let's go buy some stuff," I said cheerfully.

..........

"This was so fun what do you wanna do now?" anna asked as she looked through her bags of clothes.

"I kinda wanna go for a swim but I don't know if any pools would be open this time plus I don't like beaches"

"If you don't mind we can go for in Adrian's pool, I'm sure he won't mind plus you've been there so it's ok if I bring you over. but that's only if you're up for it" she asked.

I pretending to think for a while.

"uh I don't know to be honest"

"it's okay if you don't wanna go, I totally get it"

"you know what... f it lets go"

"Are you sure?"

"yah, it's fine we'll just be in the pool"

"yes! ok let's go"

...................

done part 20!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 5.4K 45
BOOK #1 "What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down. Hell.. I even beat you! 'The big, bad ma...
1.8M 37.7K 32
He was a monster, even as a young boy people knew to stay away from him. Yet, he was still gentle with her, and only her. Or in which a feared boy f...
3.7K 86 22
Valarie a soft, sweet loving girl goes to her first high school party, only to be roofied by the quarterback of the football team... Leo, the mafia b...
26.9K 1.2K 47
I just made a couple of small mistakes, that's all... the sort of mistakes that anybody could make. There was nothing that I hadn't done a dozen time...