π—¦π˜„π—²π—²π˜π—Άπ—²πŸ¦‹

By blesivxdraco

" you're way to innocent for your own good." " Im hungry." Grace Lancaster has always been to innocent for he... More

CHARACTERS/ AESTHETICSοΏΌ
Chapter 1: River
Chapter 2: Grace
Chapter 3: River
Chapter 4: Grace
Chapter 5: River
Chapter 6: Grace
Chapter 7: River
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: River
Chapter 10: Grace
Chapter 11: Grace
Chapter 12: River
Chapter 13: Grace
Chapter 14: River
Chapter 15: Grace
Chapter 16: River
Chapter 17: Grace
Chapter 18: River
Chapter 19: Grace
Chapter 20: Grace
Chapter 22: Grace
Chapter 23: River
Chapter 24: River
Chapter 25: Grace
Chapter 26: River
Chapter 27: Grace
Chapter 28: Grace
Chapter 29: River
Chapter 30: Grace
Chapter 31: River
Chapter 32: Grace
Chapter 33: Grace
Chapter 34: River
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: River
Chapter 37: River
Chapter 38: River
Chapter 39: Grace
Chapter 40: River
Chapter 41: Grace
Chapter 42: River
Chapter 43: River/ Grace
Chapter 44: Grace
Chapter 45: River
EpilogueοΏΌ
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 21: River

15.9K 327 4
By blesivxdraco

I looked at her ass in body mirror at the back of the room. Her ass was bright red, oh I love it. I kissed her cheek and she smiled.

I held her up as I slide off my boxers. I lowered her down and she bit her lip as I got fully inside her. She threw her head back and gave me free rein of her neck. I attacked it with kisses and bites as she moved her hips to pleasure herself and me.

She ran her fingers through my hair as I kissed her lips roughly. She moved her hips faster, she was getting closer. I took her off my lap, ignoring her whimpers I laid her on the bed putting her legs on my shoulder and pulling her closer.

I wanted to taste her.

She bit down on her finger as she tried to contain her moans. I lapped at her heat as my fingers curled inside her making her clench around me but I kept going till she came. I stroked myself until I finished as I watched her cum.

God she is perfect.

I draped my arm around her after I came out of the showers from practice. She was standing near the bleachers waiting for me.

" Hey." I kissed her cheek. " I really liked watching you practice, but I still don't understand the game." She says as I grabbed her backpack. " you might understand it more when we come back for the game tonight." She nodded. " so where do the points come from?"

I left her on the top of the bleachers with a new book I bought her. She didn't understand the game, I just wanted to be there for support.

" you set?" I asked. She nodded as she opened her book. Her parents let her come to the game after she begged them. So I was grateful.

I put a strand of hair behind her ear as she pushed her glasses up. " after we can go to my place before I drop you off." She looked up at me and a smirk played on my lips as she blushed.

I pressed a kiss to her forehead before I went down the bleachers. I looked back up and she was deep into her book already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 162 17
"How was that for a kiss?" She asked while biting her lips and admiring him. "Yeah." He slurred. "I mean good. It was great." His hands were placed...
113 8 20
Harley Granger has never had it easy and has always believed she could do fine on her own. What happens when she meets Ace and he shows her it's okay...
530K 8.2K 52
Cove Bentley. River Smith. Two complete opposites. While Cove has lots of friends, a great personality and an innocent aurora; River is cold, reserve...
14.6K 525 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...