Killer on the ship||among us...

By Willy3330

This is NOT satire🤬🤬 More

Chapter 1: introduction

13 0 0
By Willy3330

H-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi >~< my name is Y/N, i am in amogus, and i'm 0'1🥰, i have sparkly glowy white skin and luscious blonde hair, i love boba and ed sheeran🧋🧑🏻‍🦰. #kawaii >///<

I am in a spaceship with my fellow crew mates. Black is suspecting that an imposter is on the ship with us!! 0-0 I think he's just paranoid  -_- but.. a lot of strange things have been going on lately. For instance, the lights have been going off randomly and there's been some sabotaging but everyone just plays it off as a prank. :T Speaking of everyone, I want to introduce all of my friends and crewmates!! T^T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.3K 27
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
434K 6.1K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
4M 166K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 94.7K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...