Classroom Of The Elite: Four...

由 Anjing-Chan

Spoiler Warning:Containts from Volume 1-11.75 Author Of The Original Work:Kinusaga Syougo Characters Of The... 更多

Information
Vol 1.Chapter 1 - Bus Ride
Vol 1.Chapter 2 - Class D
Vol 1.Chapter 3 - Convenience Store
Vol 1.Chapter 4 - Lunch
Vol 1.Chapter 5 - Kushida Kiykou Anda The Simps
Vol 1.Chapter 6 - Club Fair
Vol 1.Chapter 7 - Swimming Class(Part 1)
Vol 1.Chapter 8 - Swimming Class(Part 2)
Vol 1.Chapter 9 - Friends
Vol 1.Chapter 10 - Hangout
Vol 1.Chapter 11 - S-System
Vol 1.Chapter 12 - S-System Revealation
Vol 1.Chapter 13 - Chaos
Vol 1.Chapter 14 - Confrotation
Vol 1.Chapter 15 - Preparation
Vol 1.Chapter 16 - Study Group
Vol 1.Chapter 17 - The Dark Side Of An Angel
Vol 1.Chapter 18 - Horikita Suzune
Vol 1.Chapter 19 - Midterm Preparation
Vol 1.Chapter 20 - Midterm
SS - Inogoshira Kokoro: Math
SS - Kushida Kiykou: The Dark Side Of An Angel
Vol 2.Chapter 1 - Class Points
Vol 2.Chapter 2 - Group Chat
Vol 2.Chapter 3 - Sudou Case(Part 1)
Vol 2.Chapter 4 - Sudou Case(Part 2)
Vol 2.Chapter 5 - Investigation
Vol 2.Chapter 7 - Confession
Vol 2.Chapter 8 - Sakura Airi

Vol 2.Chapter 6 - Ichinose Honami

1.1K 34 21
由 Anjing-Chan

On this campus, there are four dorms. Three of them are for the students; the students stay in the same dorm they were assigned to in their first year for all of high school. In other words, this dorm was used by last year's third-years. The last dorm is for the teachers, and for all the live-in employees that work at the shopping mall.

In other words, since all the first years were in the same building, it was inevitable that people from different classes would get to meet.

"Are you going to get in or not?"

"Uh yeah sorry."

I soon enter the elevator with Mai all alone.

After the elevator stop at floor 1.Both me and Mai get out.

"Yaho, Sakurajima-san and some random boy. Good morning."

Both of us turned around.A strawberry-blonde haired girl was looking towards us.

I've seen her face before. She's Ichinose from class B, but I've never talked to her before. Also, I've heard that she's an amazing student from the rumors floating around.

"Ah hello Ichinose-san."

"Do you guys know each other or something?"

"Well we hangout a few times."

(I kinda want to make SS about them do some girls stuff you know.......)

"Ah you are Azusagawa right nice to meet you my name is Ichinose Honami from class B."

"Azusagawa Sakuta from class D."

"So Azusagawa-kun can I talk with you alone?"

"Than I will go first."

Mai-san than leave both me and Ichinose alone.

"Good morning class rep~"

Ichinose replied to the two girls who walked out of the elevator.

"Class rep? Why class rep?"

I've never heard of that before. There are no positions like that here.

It doesn't look like they call her 'class rep' because she studies too much.

"I'm the class rep for my class."

"Class rep… do all the other classes have one?"

Normally I'd be surprised, but our homeroom teacher would've probably decided to leave that out.

Since Chiyabashira-Sensei is Chiyabashira-Sensei.

"No, we just made it on our own. I think it's good to assign a few roles."

I understood what she was saying, but it's not like we were going to assign a class rep anyway.

"By any chance, do you have any positions other than class rep?"

"Pretty much. Whether or not they're useful is a different question, but we do have other roles like vice class rep and secretary. It'll be useful whenever we have some kind of festival. It would be fine to decide things on the spot, but that might become troublesome."

I remembered that Ichinose was studying with a group of boys and girls at the library some time ago.

She was probably fulfilling her role as class rep back then as well.

Usually, most people wouldn't want to be part of a class committee. They're forced to do troublesome things and have to participate in discussions from time to time.

However, with Ichinose taking the initiative, things probably went a lot smoother.

"So you are the leader of class B than?"

the current situation, we were walking to school together.

Good morning, Ichinose!"

"Good morning, Ichinose-san!"

Ichinose monopolized all of the gazes of the girls.

She is really popular.I wonder who is more popular Ichinose or Chitanda.

Why don't I include Kushida.Since I don't give a shit.

"Wow, you're popular."

"Since I'm the class rep, I just stand out more. That's all."

"I see."

"Oh, right. Did you hear about summer break?"

"Summer break? No… is there anything special about this summer break?"

"There are rumors that our vacation will be on a tropical island."

Speaking of which, something else crossed my mind.

I forget when, but Chiyabashira-sensei said something about a vacation.

"I can't really believe it, but do we really have a vacation?"

It probably isn't just a trip… Look around and seriously think about.

It isn't an exaggeration to say that this school goes all out. Going to a tropical island during summer vacation and an onsen during the winter.

It's very suspicious. I don't think the school is that nice. There's probably some special exam or stuff.

"It's suspicious. I think that's one of the turning points."

"In other words, this might cause a huge change in the class points?"

"Yea, yea. This might have more
influence than the midterms and the finals. Otherwise, the only difference between the classes would be these test scores. This trip is so that the school could separate us."

It wouldn't be strange for a big event to happen soon…

"What is the gap between class A and B?"

"We have about 750 points, so around 254."

It was a given that the number would've dropped since the beginning of the year, but it's amazing how many points they held on to.

"There haven't been any other methods of getting class points other than the midterms, so it was unavoidable that we lost some points. After all, class A also lost a few points in the beginning."

However, class A was able to gain a net positive with the recent midterm.

"You don't seem very worried about your class points."

"I do care about it, but there I think that we have a chance of making a comeback. I'm only going to gather my thoughts in preparation."

I think that the first part that statement is correct.

"Do you hate traveling by any chance?"

Ichinose try to ask another question

"I don't hate traveling. I think, at least…."

Well the only one who hate traveling is Oreki.

You know… I wanted to ask you something. Is that okay?
"

I could hardly imagine the cheerful Ichinose from a few seconds ago. My body stiffened up.

"I'll answer to the best of my ability."

There's nothing I can answer with my brain that has the knowledge of a hundred million books.

Which is a big lie.

"Have you ever been confessed to by a girl?"

(Do you guys ever got confessed lol.There is one time someone confessed to me she thinks I am quiet Kid since I look mature but soon she realised I am problem child that fight a lot)

"Did someone confess to you?"

"Huh? Oh, yea. Something like that."

"If you have time after school, I want to talk to you about confessions. I know you're busy and all about the current issue, but if you have time…"

"It's fine. I don't really have much to do."

"Don't have much to do?"

"I don't think there's any use to find evidence or look for a witness. It'd be troublesome to waste my time doing something like that."

"But you went to the scene of the incident yesterday, right?"

"That was for something else. Anyway, it's fine."

"Thanks."

But I wonder what this has to do with me.

Is this the pattern where she makes up a lie and says "This is my boyfriend"? However, I immediately pushed that thought away since it would be better to use a more reliable ikemen instead.

"After school… I'll be waiting at the entrance."

"A-Alright."

It's the natural that I felt somewhat excited, even though I knew nothing was going to happen.

A/N:Done here

Next Chapter will involved the stalker girl and Ayanokouji btw

Sorry If I copy too much since its hard to change it.

Next Chapter

-Confession

-Kushida(This is basicly Chitanda and Oreki Discuss Kushida)

-Sleepover(Probably)

-Sakura Airi

Yeah done hope you enjoy.

Also I got a idea of a fanfic.Its basicly about class D failing lol.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

736K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
280K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
725K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
437K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.