𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 | jj mayba...

By dolanobx

Y/n was a popular kook, known all around. You may ask why? Only for her boyfriend, Rafe Cameron, who held her... More

prologue
"reputation is all that matters"
"let me prove you wrong"
"mysterious, so lets keep it that way"
"your the only one that knows"
the reveal party
he lied to me!
"did it look like i was joking?"
sink that fucking boat
feelings
a confusing morning
JJ's word's of wisdom
mid-disaster part one
mid-disaster part two
got the whole crew riled up
princess and the blonde
bitch fight
downfalls | RAFES POV
weary
butterflies have to die sometimes
confessions and meltdowns
a pointless ride
showdown
finally justice

downfalls

23.9K 289 672
By dolanobx

¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•..>> ✰ <<..•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤

I grabbed the keys and I took it. I stole the twinkie alright. Look it's not that big of a deal John B will understand right? It's for a good cause I promise. I can't keep borrowing clothes from Kie and J. I need my stuff, even if that means I go into the lion's den.

The rusty orange van slowly makes its way to the "Lee Palace" aka hell as of right now. With spawn of satan living right in there. I parked the car off to the entrance of the driveway. I take the keys out and shove them into my pocket and jog up to the house.

I get up to the main entrance. I forget. I almost waltz right in, then I see. them. Mom and Dad, Dad. Oh, how I miss him. I wish it was the two of us again. I look at them, study them almost. There, happy. Glad I would even call it. As if I wasn't missing piece from their home. There child, sweet baby girl, first and only child.

A clear liquid glosses over my eyes. I sniffed and wiped them away, pulling myself away from the glass door. I quietly run over to the side of the house where my window was. There's still a hidden ladder there from all the nights Rafe would sneak into my room. I climbed up the overgrown ladder onto my balcony on the second floor, luckily not that far up.

I swing my leg over the white railing and go to open my door. locked. it's fucking locked. of course

"dammit," I huffed out to myself and bang my fist against the glass. It makes a dung sound that was quite loud to say the least. I quickly hurry down the ladder trying to think of a plan to get into the house. 

Now, this may or may not work only time will tell. I go over towards the front and find a huge rock. I lift it up and chuck it the best I can over towards my mom's jeep. Chaos. It's beeping like a maniac. I see my parents stand up quickly and look over towards the flashing lights. I hurry over to the back deck and go onto the patio. Doors wide open, looking like they'd accept me. My feet shuffle in softly hearing them talk going over towards the front.

I find the stairs and rush up them. I walk with a purpose towards my room and swing the door open. I look around and it's clean. maybe the cleaning lady just came I thought to myself. But as I start to look around all my stuff is gone, removed, not to be seen. I start opening my drawers up and look to see none of my clothes. I start frantically go through all the drawers the same.

Nothing empty. I go to my closet, following the theme it's also empty. I slowly drop my hands to my side and sigh out. They-they didn't. They couldn't just abandon me. I slowly walk over towards my old bed and look under it. Suitcases and there not mine, I don't recognize any of that.

"fuck!" I give up.

I storm out of my room and run down the stairs, looking at every step my feet hit.

"Y/n?"

I look up. My lips separate, now how am I gonna explain this.

"I was so worried," My dad comes to comfort me. He opens his arms up to me and hugs me, but for once I don't hug back. I'm hurt, ashamed, disappointed.

"Were you?" I asked pushing myself off. "Because it looks like all my stuff is gone."

"Y/N!" I hear the witch storm in "I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR YOU WEREN'T TO COME BACK WITH YOUR SILLY ATTITUDE."

"why are we yelling?" I say and plug my ears.

"excuse you?"

"I'm just trying to get clothes, thank you very much, but it seems someone uhm miss placed them." I stare into my mother's dark gaze locking eyes.

"I told you. Your. Disowned." She laughed almost "you don't get those clothes, you fend for yourself."

"Bro what is this the 1870s? You've gotta be kidding me"

"No, I'm not." She crosses her arms. "We don't need you. You've been replaced."

"Replaced?" I laughed "No one can replace me, it's not that easyyy-"

I guess it is. I see a girl with my height, my color hair, my color eyes, in fact, she looks just like me.

"Y/n meet your twin," Dad speaks all of a sudden.

"Hi im-" I cut the clone off

"ARE YOU SERIOUS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON! YOU GUYS ARE MENTAL!"

"see it is that easy, sweetheart." The hag smirks

"No, No, No! You don't sweetheart me tell me abt her, thi-this isn't real."

"Why do you think dad was away? Huh? He wasn't in rehab he was with your sister. She spent time with your grandparents on the mainland and that's why he would go to "work" Mom explains.

"Y/n listen I don't want to start anything I'm just as confused and scared as you."

"No, No! YOU DON'T GET TO TALK. YOU. DON'T KNOW. ME. okay? GOD!" My eyes start burning, everything has been a lie. EVERYTHING.

"Y/n let's just talk," My dad walks over to grab me.

"NO! DON'T! don't fucking. touch. me. I can't even look at you in the face anymore." I huffed out and stormed out the door.

"DON'T COME BACK!" Mother yells.

I flip them off all of them fuck the Lee's. fuck em. I sprint to the twinkie. I swing the door open and shakily look for the keys in my pocket. I grab them put them in and turn it in the car. I stepped on the gas and sped out of that place.

My breath was uneasy, huffing every exhale. Tears streaming from my eyes. I slam my right hand on the wheel. Then my fist. Then my left fist, as you know it I'm beating the steering wheel up. 

I finally made it back to the cut, I swerved into John B's lawn. I didn't care at this point. I turned the engine off and put the keys on the dash and stormed to the house. My face was hot and tears were streaming from my eyes.

"JAY! JAY! I-I NEED YOU" I cried out. My whole voice was raspy and shakey.

I push the door open and stand there completely frozen like I was just stabbed in the heart. I couldn't move, blink, breathe.

"fuck y/n. I- It's not what it looks like I swear!" 

The blonde. JJ. My love. The only person I could trust right?  fuck trust because he was just making out with some rando, tourist whore, A FUCKING BITCH! 

She smirks at me taking her index finger and wiping the lining of her lower lip. bit the bottom and moves her fingers back and forth as a childish wave at me.

I don't say anything I slam the door hearing a crash behind me.

"Y/N!"

"no,no,no" I mumble out rubbing my temples.

"Y/n!" The boy grabs my shoulder.

"don't-" I smack his hand away "-fucking touch me." I smack his face and take my hands and rub my eyes. 

"Y/n she came onto me! you gotta believe me!"

"No Jay! I-I can't believe or trust anything or anyone after tonight alright? I was coming here to tell you that MY OWN FAMILY REPLACED ME. HOW FUCKING SICK IS THAT. and ON TOP OF THAT did you know I have a long-lost twin sister? Yeah! Me Either! and a cherry on the top of the FUCKING ICE CREAM YOUR SPEADING YOU LIPS TO A HOOKUP! WHEN CLEARLY I'M RIGHT HERE!"

"y/n," He softly spoke in shock, he was scared of what's gonna happen next.

"STOP SAYING MY NAME!" I snapped "I fucking hear you Jay!" I grinded my teeth

"can we talk this through?"

"hmm let me think. no. goodnight Maybank."

"WAIT!" he calls out.

"No thanks!" I wave off. I felt weak like I was gonna collapse any moment. My whole body was shaking and I couldn't breathe steadily. I walk away not turning back. I didn't even want to try and take the twinkie again. I was closer to the town than I imagined. I feel a light shine on my back and a honk that startled my body.

"You need a ride, pretty lady?" Some random guy asked.

"No, I'm good." didn't even look over, just gave a thumbs up.

"I insist"

"Well, I insist I don't." I look over my shoulder and see an awfully familiar man. Barry. oh god fucking kill me now. I breathed out trying to act natural but it's hard when I stared at him for a good ten seconds. I turn back and start walking again.

"Now where do you think you're going?" Bary called out following me.

"home!"

"oh baby you don't have one, remember?" a different voice cooed out.

"what?" I look over from confusion and feel a sharp pain in my left upper arm. I winced out and pressed my teeth together and threw my head back, in pain. I look over with tears in my eyes. 

"rafe." I weakly sighed out before I passed out into his arms

a/n

umm heyy!
so yea I've been waiting to write this so um yea! next chapter is a bonus so enjoy!

xoxo claire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 168 13
𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐲𝐨𝐧 (adj.) calm and peaceful; happy, prosperous.
5.8K 182 25
It's been years since Ollie's death, years since Tony's death. For the Paragons, their days have been getting better.....well at least for most of th...
241K 4.6K 51
GOING UNDER A LOT OF REWRITING TURNING THIS 'X READER' INTO AN 'X OC' so far i have rewritten 37/50 chapters! "it's just a lot of hurt, and emotion...
184K 3.3K 32
《 ...𝙞 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡...》 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘻 𝘴𝘵𝘢�...