๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐‡๐š๐ซ...

By _min_monrach_

What if the Potter family survived the killing curse? Peter Pettigrew was sent to Azkaban when evidence was p... More

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 1
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 2
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 3
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 4
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 5
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 6
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 7
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 8
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 9
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 10
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 12
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 13
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 14
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 15
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 16
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 17
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 18

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ || 11

1K 29 4
By _min_monrach_

A/n - it came to my attention that not many people like Ethan or how he's eboy/pick me boy, mostly saying how he should man up and confess to Elizabeth but you guys have to keep in mind, confessing to someone isn't that easy. Yes he should take his chance and confess to her but it can ruin their friendship if Elizabeth doesn't feel the same, it'll be awkward between the pair knowing Ethan has feelings for Elizabeth. Also if I get anymore hateful messages about him and how you guys don't like him, I'm honestly just going to remove him from my book.

"You figured out the second task because you dropped your egg in the black lake?" Chloe asked, still confused how Elizabeth even dropped the egg in the black lake or why she was there in the first place.

"There's a good reason why I was at the lake" Elizabeth said before continuing "I wanted to try some spells on the egg and to do that, I needed to open the egg and no one in their right minds would like to hear the screaming. So I thought why not go to the black lake since it's kind of far for me to open it and I might have kicked it in the lake after realizing how loud it was" Elizabeth explained, scratching the back of her head out of embarrassment.

"But how did you exactly figure out the second task?" Blake asked, leaning against Sidney's bed frame.

"I was getting their, patience Blake" Elizabeth said before continuing while Sideny ran her fingers through her hair "When I had to get in the water to fetch the egg, good thing it didn't fall in the deep or near the monsters in the lake but when I was getting in the lake I couldn't hear the screaming" Elizabeth explained.

"Now you wouldn't believe me but someone or some singing came out of the egg" Elizabeth said, getting confused looks from her friends.

"I know it sounds crazy but I'm telling the truth, let's go to the bathrooms and you guys can just stick your heads in the water" Elizabeth said, getting nods from all of them and they left to the prefect's bathroom, which Blake may or may not have been in many times.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Harry!" Elizabeth called out when she saw him walking with his friends, he told them something before jogging over to her with a soft smile on his face.

"Open the egg underwater, you can use the perfect bathrooms on the second floor and password is pine fresh. It sounds weird but just trust me on this" Elizabeth said the moment he walked over to her.

"Are you sure?" He asked, raising his brow at her.

"Not really" Elizabeth said looking to the side that she missed the worried face expression he had before he heard her laughing.

"Harry I'm kidding, just trust me on this" Elizabeth said, patting him on the shoulder with a smile on her face.

"Well, thank you-"

"It's fine, kind of my way of thanking you for telling me about the dragons" Elizabeth said, winking at him before going back to her friends. Missing the look Harry gave to her when she turned her back to him.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Was that the fifteen person you rejected today?" Blake said with a teasing grin that Elizabeth flipped him off with a smile before taking a seat between Chloe and Ethan.

"And is she the twentieth girl you slept with this week?" Elizabeth said back which the girl beside him stood up and slapped him before storming out of the great hall.

"Thanks Liz" Blake muttered rubbing his cheek, Ethan tried holding his laughter while Sidney just broke in laughter.

"God it never gets old of you get slapped by those girls" Sidney said, wiping the tears away after she calmed down from laughing. Blake just glared at her and she covered her mouth to try to control her laughter.

"You okay Blake?" Reggie asked turning his head to face him, Blake nodded with a soft smile, happy at least one of his friends care about him being slapped "He wouldn't be getting slapped if he stopped hooking up with so many girls one week" Chloe said taking a sip of her black coffee, Blake just mumbled something and stuffed his mouth with waffles.

"My mom said the dresses would come two days before the yule ball" Chloe mentioned with Sidney getting happy and Elizabeth smiled knowing Sidney can't wait until the yule ball.

"Do you guys plan on taking dates to the yule ball?" Reggie asked, placing strawberries and banana slices on Elizabeth who smiled at his gesture "Mmm not really, I kind of want dance with you guys plus it involves talking with person, meaning interacting with them all night" Sidney replied, pouring syrup on her pancakes before stuffing it in her mouth happily.

"Well we all know that Blake is going to take someone for sure" Ethan said, pushing his finished plate to the side before resting his head on Elizabeth's shoulder, she patted him on the head with her left hand.

"What about you Liz?" Sidney asked, Elizabeth shrugged her shoulders, even though she had rejected a lot of people, she just didn't want to take someone she didn't know to the yule ball. She had to have a date since the champions were the first to dance, now she just had to see who she'll take.

"No doubt that Potter boy is going to ask her to the yule ball, have you seen how close the two got ever since the first task?" Blake mentioned trying to see if Ethan would give a reaction when he glanced his away but nothing he just had his eyes closed.

"Well we all know that Liz is definitely going to say yes" Sidney said, giving her a teasing smile, Elizabeth shook her head taking a sip of her orange. Don't get her wrong, she knew Harry had feelings for her but she also saw the way he saw Cho Chang. Elizabeth didn't want to be someone's second choice, so she wasn't fully worried if Harry didn't ask her to the yule ball, yeah she'll be upset since she thought they were hitting it off.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"I'm going to strangle you...I'm actually going to strangle you Blake!" Elizabeth exclaimed,  tackling him down the ground, he didn't have time to even react.

"Why is Liz tackling Blake to ground again?" Sidney asked, as they watched Elizabeth pulling on Blake's hair who was trying to get out of Elizabeth's hold.

"Blake might or might not have used Elizabeth as an excuse to not hook up with a seven year Slytherin, which may have spread around the school with everyone thinks they are hooking up now" Reggie explained, as he tried finishing up his potions homework while Chloe was also trying to help out the poor boy with homework.

"Yeah, so let's enjoy this time and enjoy Elizabeth kicking Blake's butt" Ethan said, who now magically had popcorn "Liz it was a mistake! You're the first person that came into my mind!" Blake exclaimed, trying to block his face from Elizabeth punches, since she now had a tight grip on his hair.

"Then why aren't you clearing up the rumors! I literally got water poured on me by your stupid jealous fangirls!" Elizabeth exclaimed, now with her on the ground and Blake straddling her waist. Less to say the people in the common room were enjoying the little fight, it was almost like siblings fighting each other.

"Ok ok you two break it up before either of you actually get hurt" Chloe said getting up from the couch and pulling Blake off Elizabeth before helping her off the ground, the two looked away from each other with their hairs all messed up mostly Blakes.

"Now hug it out and say your sorry to each other" Chloe stated looking at two who only glanced at each other before turning their backs to each other "Don't make me get the get along shirt" Chloe added, folding her arms and both of their eyes immediately widened, they quickly pulled each other into a hug.

"I'm sorry Blake, I know you never meant any harm"

"No no Elizabeth, I should be saying and should have cleared up things"

"Let's never fight over silly stuff, we're mature enough to talk things over right Blake?"

"Yes we are Elizabeth"

The two looked at Chloe with nervous smiles, she nodded and the two pulled away from the hug "Wow, guess they didn't want to be put in the get along shirt" Sidney whispered to Ethan who nodded, the two have made up and put the last incident behind them, well Ethan did and Sidney was just happy he forgave her.

"Next time you fight and don't apologize right away, I'm getting the shirt and forcing you into it" Chloe said before taking her seat beside Reggie and going back to helping him with his homework once again.

"Next time keep my name out of your mouth" Elizabeth said, poking him on the chest with her finger, Blake just nodded, acting like he was listening to her when he saw a seventh year girl walk in the common room.

"Chloe! Come with me to owl this letter to my mom!" Sidney exclaimed getting up from the couch, Chloe shot her a look and was about to tell her she couldn't since she was helping out Reggie with his potions homework.

"It's fine Chloe, we can finish it when you guys come back" Reggie said giving her a reassuring smile, she nodded and packed her things before following Sidney out of the common room.

"Ok should I get a red dress that's of the shoulder but flowy on the bottom or a black dress that's backless that's long but with a slit on the right side" Elizabeth asked looking at the boys beside her,  she needed to choose to one by today since her mom was buying it for her and found two dresses she though Elizabeth would like.

"I think the black one would look good on you El, it shows off your body plus you'll definitely be the only one wearing a black dress" Reggie said, Ethan though either one would look good on her, Elizabeth could literally even make a trash bag look good on her and start a whole new fashion trend.

"Blake stop flirting with the girls and help me pick a dress" Elizabeth said, turning around to look at Blake who sighed but nodded and got up from his spot to help his friend pick a dress.

"Either dress would look good on you Liz but I think the red one would look good, it goes well with your pale skin and it also makes you look more elegant" Blake said before looking at the black dress and tried picturing Elizabeth in it.

"The black would also look good on you but I think the red one compliments you more" Blake said patting her on head before going back to the girls he was flirting with.

"I agree with Blake, the red compliments you more than the black would" Ethan said, Elizabeth nodded and decided to go with the red dress, hoping it would look good on her or she's fighting Ethan and Blake.

"Liz!" Sidney called out the moment she stepped in the common room with Chloe right behind her "How did the- woah Sid hold on" Elizabeth said when Sidney pulled her up from her seat and dragged her to the girls dorm room.

"Oh hi to you guys too" Elizabeth said looking at the girls confused, Sidney looked at Chloe to talk or else she was going to explode "We overheard Potter asking Cho Chang to the yule ball" Chloe said looking at Elizabeth who nodded for her to continue.

"Cho Chang said yes but she also mentioned how she though Potter was taking you, only to which he replied you guys were just friends" Chloe said, Elizabeth just nodded, Chloe and Sidney looked at each other.

"It doesn't bother you that he's taking Cho Chang?" Sidney asked, Elizabeth just shook her head and went to lay in her bed.

"Not really, I knew he had feelings for Cho Chang when he also had feelings for me but I can give zero fucks if Potter is taking her to the yule ball" Elizabeth replied, looking up at the ceiling with Chloe and Sidney once again looking at each other because Elizabeth said Potter when she usually said Harry.

"You sure?" Chloe asked and Elizabeth just gave her a thumbs up "Well, who are you planning to take to the yule ball?" Sidney asked which Elizabeth just simply replied

"I'll probably yes say to the next person who asks me to the yule ball" Elizabeth replied which gave Sidney an idea and immediately went downstairs, Elizabeth raised her head and confusion and looked at Chloe who an explanation.

Chloe just shrugged her shoulders since she had absolutely no one clue what Sidney was up to, hoping it was good and not bad.

Sorry for the chapter being short but I promise you the next chapter is going ti be more longer then this one! I just kinda wanted uploaded something and i came up with this, not the best:/ but i hope you guys liked it and thank you for waiting! And also thank you for 13k views!!! Its means a lot when i see your guys comments, putting it in your reading list or voting! It makes my day and give motivated to keep writing for you guys bc i honestly a lot of chapters planned out and hoping to publish them soom!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 499 6
Just some stories about Twice and you doing some stuff.
127K 2.7K 71
Casandra Shelby, or 'Cass', is the oldest female Shelby sibling. She was born in between Tommy and Ada, meaning she is 27 years old. She is very clos...
549 51 11
A Sapphic Tale of Power and Love Aanya, a successful and ambitious businesswoman. Her brother, Aarav, is bullied and killed, and she decides to retur...
305K 6.2K 23
"๊œฑแดœษด๊œฑสœษชษดแด‡? ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑสŸส?" "แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ษชแด› แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด€ษดส ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฐ ษช ๊œฑแด€ษชแด… 'แดส ๊œฑแดœษด๊œฑสœษชษดแด‡'?" ~โ€ข~ Where James Potter had an unknown...