Teaching My Little One

By gojia_saturo

This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to pub... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Update.
Chpater Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Author's Note
hi
a/n

Chapter Twelve

4.2K 64 0
By gojia_saturo

[KANIAH'S POINT OF VIEW]

I walk into the building. Lights flashing, music blaring. It was so loud, I couldn't hear myself think.

I make my way to the bar and side down on a seat near the exit. The bartender makes his way over to me and asks what I would like to drink.

I told him a shirley temple, he nodded and walked away to make my drink.

While I'm waiting I look around at the place, there are a lot of kids from my school here.

I wonder if they recognize me, and if they did, what would they think about a freshman being here.

I turned to look towards the exit and I saw Ambrose walk through the door. I felt my eyes widen and I look away trying to hide my face behind my hand. I'm sure he saw me, and he's looking hot as ever..

Wait- what is he doing here?! Did he follow me here or something..

Noo.. he wouldn't follow me here, would he..?

The bartender comes back with my drink made. I thank him, and he says "You're welcome."

He has a hot voice, I blush as he walks away. I drink my drink till there is just ice left. I head to the dance floor ducking my head as i pass Ambrose. I hope he doesn't know I'm here.. He'd throw a fit. Hmmm, why do I care what he thinks?

I am my own person and I can do whatever i want. He isn't mine. I see him walk to a pretty girl with red hair, blue eyes, and a tight red dress.

She leans up and kisses him on his cheek and I feel myself grow hot. I hated seeing him with another girl other than me.

He takes her to the bar and orders her a drink. She has her arm hooked through his. I turn my head and search through the people around me that I think look hot. I look toward a hot guy. Dark-skinned with brown hair, and a plain grey t-shirt and blue jeans.

I make my way to him and I feel his gaze land on me.. No that's not the guy I was just looking at. Ambrose.. He's looking at me.

I'm sure he knows what i look like now. I squeeze my eyes shut and say "Shit." In my head. I continue forward and make my way toward the brown-haired guy. "Hello, beautiful, he says. "Wanna dance?" I reply.

"Of course.." He takes my hand and leads me to an empty area on the dance floor. I start grinding my ass on his groin. "Fuck," he says.

"Stop that, what are you doing? You want me to put you over my knee little girl?"

I shake my head and continue dancing like we own the dance floor, i turn around and make eye contact with Ambrose. The stranger I was dancing with whispers in my ear and asks me if we could go somewhere more private. I turn around, look at him, and dash toward the exit.

-

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 128 9
I can practically smell her arousal. Her wetness seeps through her cotton panties and I feel the heat of her on me. Fuck. She's panting, her head ti...
506K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
3.3M 20.7K 35
This story is 18+ and all characters in this book are 18. This book contains sexual content and sexual acts between friends. Everything is consented...