Teaching My Little One

By gojia_saturo

This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to pub... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Update.
Chpater Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Author's Note
hi
a/n

Chapter One

10.6K 112 10
By gojia_saturo

[KANIAH'S POINT OF VIEW]

I wake up on a rainy Monday morning at 07:15 to get ready for my first year of high school, freshman year. I am nervous about it. I don't have many friends and i normally like staying out of the way and to myself.

So i put on my black leggings and my black hoodie. I make sure I pack my umbrella for walking back to the car.

"Kaniah! I am almost ready, are you??" My older sister says.

"I am just now waking up, girl." I get out of bed and brush my teeth. My sister is already there...

She's doing her hair and make-up for this cute guy she likes at school. Once I'm done brushing my teeth, I head downstairs and grab a pop-tart from the pantry.

I ran back upstairs to tell my mother bye.. But she is on the phone. At 07:23. It's just a little sad that my mother wouldn't get to wish me a good first day.

No biggie, I go into my younger sister's room to see if she is awake. Of course.. She is, that kid never sleeps. After i tell her to have a good day, i give my dog Leo a few treats and head to the car outside. I am on my way.. To what is going to be the death of me: school.

~

~

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 99K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
388K 4.2K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...
3.3M 20.7K 35
This story is 18+ and all characters in this book are 18. This book contains sexual content and sexual acts between friends. Everything is consented...
840K 12.9K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...