Supercorp Oneshots

By chiefmolly

I promise the spelling and grammar get better. Writing isn't my forte but I have some ideas and this is the r... More

The Perfect Night
Singing in the Shower
Winner
Rao, Yes
Old Together
High School part 1
high school
One Day
Nerves
Reception
Honeymoon Part 1
Honeymoon part 2
Honeymoon part 3
Honeymoon part 4
THANK YOU!
Apology
Super Couple
Drinking
Danver's Mysteries
Pallets
Truth or Dare
Soulmate Pt 1
20 to 1
Amnesia
Soulmate Pt 3
Soulmate Pt 4
Meddling
Meddling Part 2
Soulmates Pt 5

Soulmate Pt 2

1.3K 61 21
By chiefmolly

Kara's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ughhh!" I slam my alarm clocks button and rollover in bed. I pull the blankets in tighter around me and start to get cozy again when I kick myself out of bed before I doze off again.

Sitting on the edge of my bed I pull out my phone and see a message from an unknown number.

Hi Kara! It's me, Lena. I was just wondering when you would be free this week?

"Eek!" I squealed with excitement before I accidentally crush my phone in my hands.

Pushing the rats nest I call my hair out of my face, I bolt up and start saying, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," on repeat. (Obviously silently scoulding myself as I do it too.)

This is the first time in years that I have crushed my phone. Luckily, I have a landline for this exact reason. But un-luckily, I can't respond to Lena and I left her on read.

There isn't really anything I can do until lunch when I can get myself a new phone and then I'll head over to L Corp and let Lena know.

I gave Alex a call. A call in which she called me stupid and laughed at me.

Lena's POV

I woke up a little late because of my stalking the night before so I got myself ready for the day and in the car ride over checked my phone for a text from Kara.

Hi Kara! It's me, Lena. I was just wondering when you would be free this week?

Nothing. And left on read 43 minutes ago.

I started to spiral in my brain. Shit. Did she not have as much of a fun time yesterday as me? I must have gotten the wrong signals, damn it.

I put my phone away and walk through the doors of L Corp while straightening out my burgundy suit. Doing my normal walk to my office I gave the usual smiles and hellos to people as I passed until I got to Jess at her desk.

"Whats wrong?" Jess says with side eyes at me.

"What? No hello?" I shoot back while waving my hand to tell her to come into my office as well.

"No, no hello. I can tell you are off and this time it isn't in a good way. Yesterday your mojo was off but it was good! You were relaxing. Right now it looks like you are about to go on a 3 day tech bender and forget to eat or drink water." Jess says matter-of-fact-ly and takes a seat against the edge of my desk.

Jess has been my assistant for a few years now and the closest thing I have to a best friend as well so she says it like it is and it's one of my favourite qualities about her.

"Well, you see... you remember that reporter from yesterday?" I ask while avoiding eye contact with her.

"Yeah, the cute blonde who you talked with for like half the day? The one you most definitely have a crush on?" Jess says back with a laugh.

"Yeah, well I might have accidentally stalked her on the internet all night and asked her if she is free for lunch sometime this week."

"Okay.... lots to unpack here. First, of course you stalked her. I'm not surprised. Second, that doesn't seem like an issue at all? Unless she didn't give you her phone number and you found that out yourself. Then there is an issue." Jess says with sarcasm.

"No, she gave me her number." I reply.

"Okay then why are you off?"

"She left me on read!" I say as I pass my phone to Jess to see the message.

"Okay, well from what I saw and heard from you two. She didn't leave on read because she doesn't want to see you again, okay? There is most definitely another explanation. Just give her time to explain. You guys just met, give it time." Jess responds and reassures me that everything is alright and not to get worked up. Well her actual words were 'don't get your panties in a twist'. To which I replied, 'thats not how I like to get them twisted'. And she left while shaking her head at me.

Okay. Time. I can do that.

Normally I'm confident and self-reassured but this reporter has me already falling headover heals.

Kara's POV

Lunch time has rolled by and I've gotten myself a new phone, lunch for Lena and I, and I'm heading to L Corp. As I walk off the elevator, Lena's assistant stands up and says to me, "Sorry, I don't think you have an appointment." With a tone that says 'I know something you don't know' in a intriguing way.

As I approach I adjust my glasses, raise my shoulders, and show the bags of lunch I have.

I pass her one and say, "I know that don't. But I need to clear something up with Lena. I brought lunch?"

She takes the bag that I brought for her and cracks open the door to Lena's office.

I couldn't hear what she said to Lena but her assistant swings the door wide open and let's me through.

"Kara! What an unexpected surprise!" Lena says as she walks around her desk and leans against it.

"I'm so sorry for coming over unannounced. I brought lunch? Let me explain?" And I pass her the bag.

Lena's POV

"Of course." I say as I reach to grab the bag from her and I notice the LL on the inside of her wrist and a coffee cup.

This got my brain going. But I push past it for a second to let Kara talk.

As Kara walks over to the couch to sit down she says, "Well you see, I'm here to explain why I accidentally left you on read and how I need your number."

"Please continue." I reply flirtatiously as I prop my arm up against the couch and rest my head against my hand facing towards her.

"This morning when I read your text I accidentally crushed my phone." Kara replies very straightforward.

"And how does one crush their phone?" I reply.

I could see the panic start in her eyes and I could tell she hadn't thought this far ahead.

"Well I dropped it and I guess it was too far because it smashed. So I guess I didn't really crush it, I guess I actually smashed it but it doesn't work so I had to get a new phone. Which I did on the way here." Kara blurts out while waving her new phone.

I could tell it wasn't the real story, but I didn't want to push.

As we ate lunch and talked the gears in my brain started to spin. Throughout my stalking I noticed a few things. Her sister works quite a lot with Supergirl, and Kara has the most stories featuring Supergirl out of everyone in all of National City. And if I think about it, if Kara were to take off her glasses and let down her hair, she would look an awful lot like Supergirl. And to add fuel to the fire, her soulmate's initials are LL and her tattoo is a coffee cup.

"Kara, I know this might seem off base." I interrupt. At this point we had moved closer because she was showing me pictures on her phone, so we were looking right into each other's eyes when I said this.

"Continue..?" Kara said hesitantly.

"Can you show me your soulmate tattoo?" Immediately I could see her turn read as she pushed her sleeve up and held it out.

Without saying anything, I rolled up my sleeve and held it next to hers. And gave her a look in her eyes that said, 'I know that these match. You can't convince me otherwise.'

"I know." Kara whispered. I could tell that I came with some relief so I didn't get mad at her.

"So it's fair to say that you are Supergirl then? I'm only guessing because I don't know this alphabet and I've done so much research and it isn't from this planet." I say while I look right into her eyes with a glimpse at her lips.

"I am. But you can't tell anyone. And yes, that is the Kryptonian alphabet." Kara says with a blush as she tries not to break eye contact with me.

"So what is your real name Kara Danvers? What initials do I have on my wrist?" I say as I brush a stray hair back behind Kara's ear.

"KZ. Kara Zor-El." Kara replies softly.

"Well I'm glad I found you Kara Zor-El."

Kara's POV

Oh my gosh. Lena is 100% gay. She isn't just a little fruity, she is the whole fruit. And she thinks I am too! How do I get out of this!

I know just the thing, fake a Supergirl call.

"Lena, I am so sorry. I just got a call from my sister. Oh, my sister is Alex, well my adoptive sister and she works for the DEO where I do my Supergirl stuff. Anyways, she needs me to help with a containment release." I say as I break eye contact and break the tension that had been building.

"Oh of course. Go do what you need to do. Come by after and I'll give you number." Lena replies without hesitation and leads Kara to her balcony.

As I fly away I start thinking to myself, 'oh my gosh, you could have broken that sexual tension with a knife!' And that derailed into me thinking about what it would be like to kiss her... but in a friend's who are soulmates way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.4K 69
𝒢 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‡π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ˆβ„― 𝒾𝓃 β„―π“‹β„―π“‡π“Ž 𝒸𝒽𝒢𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇...
169K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...
445K 17.9K 67
just a supercorp fanfic this is gonna be a slow burn love story with some comedy and drama
349K 9.7K 33
What happens when one secret is outed? Will they forgive and forget? Will they rebuild their broken trust? Will they forget they ever knew each other...