๐ˆ ๐Œ๐„๐“ ๐’๐€๐‘๐€๐‡ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๏ฟฝ...

wheelerblossom รกltal

-๐ˆ ๐Œ๐„๐“ ๐’๐€๐‘๐€๐‡ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ หขแตƒ... Tรถbb

introduction
1| KOOK QUEEN
2| LYING SAKE OF SHIT
3| SARAH CAMERON: A SEXY BITCH
4| THE WORLDS A SLUT
5| TRULY DIGGING FOR GOLD
6| SEXY MAID
7| THE BATHROOM
8| RAFE'S FREE NOSE JOB
9| UNOFFICAL BREAKUP
10| FEVER DREAM AND INSECURITES
11| A CHANGED FRIENDSHIP
12| LOVE JUST WALKED IN
13| NAKED AS FRIENDS
14| NEAR DEATH BONDING EXPERIENCE
15| A STOLEN PAINTING
16| THE HOT TUB
17| The Plane Ride
18| SECOND FIRST KISS
19| TWO AND A HALF HOURS TOO LATE
20| SEASON TWO TEASER CHAPTER
21| ALICIA FURGUSON
22| BACK TO OBX WE GO
23| RIP HIS KOOK FACE OFF
24| THE PHONE CALL
25| KIE IS MY SUPERHERO
26| CHARLESTON CALLS
27| I LOVE YOU TOO
28| FIRST TIME
30| I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT
31| LAYLA & KIE
32| MAMA GAY
33| I KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE
34| THE SAUNA ROOM
35| I'M GONNA COMFORT YOU ALWAYS
36| I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU
37| 46 MISSED CALLS
38| DARK HUMOR IS WHAT'S KEEPING ME FROM HAVING A BREAK DOWN
39| THE POLITICAL TALK
40| BOB THE BUILDER, BABY
41| YOU COMPLETLY JUST SAVED MY LIFE
42| KIDNAPPED BY A CAMERON PART TWO
43| YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED
44| ANY LIFE WITH YOU

29| RAINBOW SHOELACES

8.3K 265 254
wheelerblossom รกltal

"I never made good grades in school. When I get out, I act like a fool. They say I come in the party and cause a commotion. I'm smooth, yeah, call me lotion." Popes grand idea of a freestyle being performed for them.

"Wow, record deal worthy." Layla nodded as the pogues in the hot tub laughed, "The next Nikki."

"The next Nikki?" Pope asked as he leaned back onto her.

"Would you call your fandom your bible study kids?" Layla asked, a serious expression on her face.

"Layla, what?" John B gave a laugh of disbelief, red in the face.

"Because he's The Pope." Layla spoke, her face dead serious while they all laugh, "Or not, never mind."

"Aw, I like that idea." Sarah laughed, wrapping her arm around Layla to kiss her on the side of the head.

"Did you miss this or what?" Layla asked, a arm around John B as he slummed against her. She'd always done it, especially with him and JJ with the lack of motherly figure in their life. Layla's mom was always good at this sort of thing, she'd picked up on it. John B and JJ couldn't remember a time Layla didn't step in and try and fill the void of the absent mother they both had.

"The Cats Ass or them?" John B gave a snort, looking over at JJ and Pope, shoving at each other's shoulders to try and knock the other over, "I missed them. I missed you."

Layla smiled as she rubbed his head, "Hey, JB?"

He hummed as Layla went on, "I'm really sorry for not saying anything to you about Sarah."

He knew it was coming but hoped they'd avoid it, "It's fine."

"No, it's not fine. You should have at least known right there at the end." she said back, twisting the bandana around his head, "I'm sorry that I didn't say anything."

"No amount of girls in this world will ever screw up us." John B spoke as he sat up and looked at her, "But for future reasons, just let me know if we're obsessed with the same girl so I can avoid being dumped on a really hot boat."

The pair laughed together before they heard a groan, looking over as Pope tackled JJ to the ground. Layla pulled a look of disbelief, "Yeah, Pope!"

"Oh no!" Sarah called with a loud laugh, clearly soaking up the friendships, "No!"

"When did you start wrestling?" JJ giggled as he laid on the grass.

"Dunno." Pope huffed as he stood, "I'm done. I'm out of here."

"Hey, be safe, Pope!" Layla called to him, rubbing John B on the shoulder as she stood up, "Send me a text when you get home."

"Got it." he gave a thumbs up over his shoulder.

"Hi." Sarah grinned as Layla walked to her, sitting on her lap with a grin. The blonde rested her chin on Layla's shoulder while the Winters girl leaned back against her. Kie stood up a few seconds later, walking after Pope as they looked in disbelief, "Really?"

"Wow, that's all I got." Layla gave a snort, sipping at the lemonade mixed with a very small thing of vodka.

"Way to be discreet!" JJ hollered out to them.

"I leave, and this is what happens." John B said in disbelief as he walked toward the remaining trio.

"Are you blaming me?" JJ looked his way.

"I'm blaming both of you. Just a little." the brunette pointed between Layla and JJ.

"I am in no way fueling this." Layla threw her hands up in surrender, "Absolutely not, okay?"

"You guys are the one that died, okay?" JJ pointed to John B and Sarah, "And then Layla pretty much died for like a few hours."

"What?" Sarah spoke with a crazy look.

"The tide took me away. Pretty much drowned me but then washed up on a island where I found my long long uncle." Layla gave a hum, nodding her head, "Casual things."

"Casual things? Is this causal things to you?" Sarah asked as Layla turned to look at her, "What else is casual? Please, inform me."

"About as casual as you being dead but not actually dead." Layla hummed with a nod, JJ followed John B when he saw him looking at the tree a moment.

"Pretty casual, I think." Sarah pulled a thinking face, Layla cracking a grin and leaning over to kiss her forehead.

"What was that?" John B's voice caught their attention.

"Your chicken?" JJ questioned.

"I heard a car door." John B said back immediately.

"A lot can be mistakes for a car door." Layla hummed, setting her cup down as she felt tired. JJ began to mock a chicken noise, John B's hand throwing across his mouth quickly as he looked around, "It's probably Henry. Maybe him and his girlfriend broke up."

"I don't wanna take any chances." was all John B said as he nodded toward the tree, "You go up first, pull Sarah."

"Up the tree? Okay." Layla sighed but went along with his words, "Is someone gonna tell me to let down my hair? Because I'd appreciate it."

"Layla." John B warned.

"Okay, never mind." Layla shook her head, reaching down to pull Sarah up as John B climbed next, holding his hand out for JJ to lift himself up. Layla leaned against one of the branches, Sarah behind her as she leaned against her elbow. The Winters girl turned her head when she heard footsteps, seeing the top of Rafe Cameron's head from down on the ground.

"Where the hell are you?" his words came out more of a mumble, looking down at the burned out fire. Barry stormed out of the chateau moments later, breaking something on the way, "Anything?"

"No, ain't shit in there, bro." the man huffed in disbelief as he joined Rafe under the tree.

"No? Nothing?" Rafe huffed.

"No, nothing, Rafe." Barry said back in annoyance.

"They were obviously just here based off the smoke." the oldest Cameron sibling threw his arms around in distress.

"Yeah, yeah, great observation, Boy Scout." Barry mocked him suddenly from a few feet away.

"They're not far, you know?" he continued on, clearly just talking to talk.

"Smokey the Bear! Look at you, bro!" Barry laughed again, clapping his hands together. Layla held Sarah's hand tightly as they looked down, "P4L."

Rafe turned away from the tree with a comical laugh, "Well, shit."

"So your sisters a Pogue for life, huh, Rafe? Now who would've thought?" Barry's words clearly setting something off in Rafe as his laughter came to a end.

"Shit!" he hollered out suddenly, having the four in the tree gasp and jump. Sarah held Layla's waist, steading herself. The gun cocked, firing at the tree twice. Layla ducked her head down, grabbing Sarah's to do the same while hoping the boys would mimic her actions.

"Hey, chill, bro! Rafe!" Barry yelled, grabbing Rafes arm to yank the gun back down, "Chill your shit! Chill out! You're gonna get our asses busted, dawg! Let's bounce. Let's bounce. Let's go!"

"You okay?" John B asked, looking at the trio, "We gotta go."

John B jumped down, JJ holding his hand out as Layla took hold of it and jumped before reaching up and taking Sarah's waist, helping her down to avoid too much movement with her recent wound.

"Hey!" JJ yelled as they ran down the docks at sunrise, finding Kie and Pope pulling up with the boat, "Guys, don't tie up. Stop it!"

Layla and John B helped Sarah hurry fast down the docks, "We're dipping."

"Wait, why?" Pope questioned.

"What are you talking about?" Kie looked at the four in confusion.

"I got it." Sarah spoke, John B letting her go, "Layla."

"It's okay." she shook her head, holding her as much as she could.

"Where'd you guys go? What happened last night?" John B asked, throwing a bag onto the boat.

"We slept on the break. What's up?" Pope looked alarmed.

"Slept, right, yeah. We were up all night." JJ rolled his eyes.

"We have to leave, like, right freaking now." Layla said, Kie helping her into the boat.

"Rafe knows we're here, so we have to leave, like, now." Sarah added in, following her girlfriend onto the boat after taking her out reached hand.

"Look, if Rafe and Barry know, it's only a matter of time." Kie spoke when they made it to the large, open field not many people came to.

"Before everyone knows." Pope nodded.

"Before they blow our freaking heads off." Layla huffed, her knee bouncing as she leaned back against the chair.

"I told you." JJ scoffed in disbelief, "We should've gone south, man. Why does no one ever listen? Because they're pussy whipped?"

"Are you serious?" Layla asked him in disbelief when his gaze fell onto her.

"Both of you, just stop." John B cut in quickly, "I get it. I understand."

"I have an idea." Sarah spoke up with a nod of her head, "With me back, my dads going to have to choose between me and Rafe. He's gonna choose me."

"Whatever this plan is, no, like, smooshing it under my off brand converse right now." Layla shook her head with a look of disbelief.

"Just please listen. Ward keeps lying to you, Sarah." John B added in as she looked down, sadness in her eyes while Layla reached to take her hand

"He won't agree after all that's happened." Kie spoke her way.

"No. I..I know it sounds crazy." the blonde nodded her bead, "But he's my dad. And I know him, and I know he loves me. I'm just asking for two hours."

"And what if he hurts you? Or Rafe? What happens then?" Layla asked her with a insane expression, "Let me go with you."

"I have to do this alone. You being there will just make things worse if he sees you." Sarah spoke fast, clearly thinking of when her dad threw Layla into the back of the plane, "Trust me, that's all I want."

"I do trust you, I still worry." Layla shook her head.

"Come on, walk me to the boat." she nodded, taking Layla's hand as they walked away from the pogues and headed toward the boat, "I know you're worried, but he isn't gonna hurt me. My dad loves me."

"I know he does." Layla nodded, swinging their hands as they walked over toward the boat, "But I just got you back. I can't loose you again."

"You won't." Sarah shook her head, turning to her quickly, "I promise, okay? We have all the time in the world together, i'm not going anywhere."

Layla frowned, nodding her head as she looked down at her shoes. A pair of knock off converses, the laces different shades of colors to make a rainbow. Sarah watched in confusion as Layla went down, untying her shoe and pulling the lace off of one. As she stood, she gave a smile, "A token of my love for you."

Sarah grinned as turned, letting Layla tie the shoe lace around her neck slightly, "How's it look?"

"Better on you then it would on me." Layla smiled, though Sarah leaned down and yanked the other shoe lace off, rising to her feet and tieing it on Layla's neck, "Matching?"

"Like wedding rings." Sarah flushed as she leaned over and kissed her lips, "Two hours."

Layla sighed in defeat, "Two hours."

kylie speaks

the rainbow shoelace🥺

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

16K 322 27
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€งโ‚Šหš๐Ÿ–‡๏ธโœฉ โ‚Šหš๐ŸŽงโŠน ๐“๐€๐‘๐€ ๐˜๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐˜ ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐Ž๐‚ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ - ๐–๐„ ๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐Ž๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž - ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๏ฟฝ...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
35.2K 437 37
In "The Warmth in His Arms," we follow Amber's life where acts of kindness and putting others first shape who she is. When she meets Ethan, everythin...
666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...