Divinity || Draco Malfoy

By icecubewater

Averie Wilson is an aspiring fashion student. Draco Malfoy is a top designer and CEO of his own well known f... More

Casting
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

22

2K 102 200
By icecubewater

Averie was walking out of the work building when she saw the boy who she was thinking about—worrying about was more like it.

The brunette was sitting idly on one of the benches placed outside of the building's front patio, looking calm as ever, meanwhile Averie was all over the place. Since he walked out she was thinking of what he felt, why he thought she was being rude.

She had come to the conclusion that she had been too blunt when pushing Theo away.

She tried to see it from Theos point of view—being pushed away like that when he was simply trying to see what she was doing. He was so abrupt when he left, she didn't know she did anything wrong. She definitely didn't think she was being mean, but at this point Averie didn't know what to think. Couldn't he see she was just ridden with nerves on her first day?

And now he was sitting here, waiting for her.

"What happened earlier?"

He looked up from the bench he was sitting on as Averie approached him.

"You tell me," he crossed his arms, standing up to meet her level.

Averie furrowed her brows. "Theo you need to give me space when I'm working," she crossed her arms as well. "This was my first day— I can't be making a fool out of myself already. And I don't want Mrs. Haart to instantly regret taking me under her wings."

"Don't you see she's already practically in love with you?! And like I said, it was an accident. I don't know what you want me to do about it."

Averie was confused at why he was making this such a big deal. That she had a firm hand for less than five seconds and now he's upset at her. He also seemed upset about Julia liking her, which puzzled her even more. 

"Theo please. I'm not mad or upset at you, but you are. I'm just...confused," she muttered.

"You're making me look bad in front of her too. Ever think of that?" he almost sneered. "She's my boss too."

She felt like he was being overly dramatic. No—she knew he was. After all, he was the one who caused it.

"You were the one who asked to observe in the first place! I wouldn't have messed up if yo—" she stopped herself short with a sigh. She didn't want this to escalate into a fight. She was confused as ever, tired too. She just wanted a soft and warm bed to lay in right now.

"If I wasn't there?"

"Theo I...I'm so tired. I don't know what just happened but I didn't mean for anything to come off as rude," Averie sighed again.

He looked down at his shoes, his eyes holding a softer gleam than before. "Look okay—I'm sorry. I'm sorry I just...I don't know."

"I'm going to bed early, goodnight," she tried to smile, but he caught her wrist as she was turning around.

"No wait, wait. I'm sorry and I want to be with you right now. Do you maybe want to uhm...come to my place? To spend the night? It's unfair that I've seen how you live but you have yet to even know where I live," he jested.

Should she?

After what he did only a moment ago?

She probably shouldn't, but he was standing there with his hair all wind ruffled, his eyes tired but with a hopeful gleam. A small smile playing on the corner of his lips. She couldn't say no, not to someone who said they needed her. And so she nodded, folding her hand into his still on her wrist.

A pair of clicking heels on the pavement were heard from behind them shortly after . Averie didn't pay much notice to it, but Theo looked above her head and stared for much longer than necessary at whoever was about to cross the two of them.

She turned her head to the side a bit to see what was so enthralling, and saw Madison portraying a less than authentic grin between them—at least for Averie.

The newly met girl didn't say anything as she passed them, only swaying her hips side to side as if there was something lodged between her legs. Averie wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but she really couldn't stand her presence already.

Theo cleared his throat, bringing her to face him again. "Uhm—should we go?"

She nodded obliviously.

And so they walked left, into the streets of the busy city.

The two of them walked side by side to the other part of London, the one Averie had never explored. There were less shops, less people, less action. It was calmer in a somewhat eerie way, being able to feel the city alive but not see or hear anything.

But Theo guided her silently towards a tall, windowed building. There were fifteen floors Averie counted on the outside, it wasn't unbearably tall as the other London buildings were. Her own room was on the twenty second floor, towering over the entirety of Theo's building and she wasn't even near the top.

She watched quietly as he stepped in front of her to press the elevator button, noting that he clicked the thirteenth floor. He stepped behind her and grabbed onto her hand, nuzzling his nose into her neck as if he wasn't angry just a few minutes before.

The elevator ride came across as slower than usual, though it might have just been the fact that Theo placed wet and sloppy kisses on her behind her ear making her wriggle of distaste.

Thankfully the doors opened before he could kiss her again, and she almost ran out of the small compartment into the hall. Theo chuckled at her, amused for a different reason. "That anxious to see where I live, huh?"

Sure.

Averie followed the boy as he walked a couple paces in front of her, down the hall and to the right. It only took a second for him to unlock the door and open it, leaving the door open for the girl behind him. She trailed into the room, shutting the door lightly to not slam it.

Immediately she was bothered by the state of his home.

It was a nice place, sleek wood counters with modern looking structures. The essentials were visible such as the kitchen table, the refrigerator, living room couches. But there was just one thing that overly irked Averie.

The fact that it was a complete and utter mess.

It wasn't a normal, lived in mess—a few unwashed plates here and there, some clothes littered around the chairs.

No.

It was much worse.

As if he hadn't taken the trash out for weeks. Old pizza boxes with old and moldy food left in it, on top of other boxes filled with who knew what.

Averie had never seen such a mess in someone's living quarters. But here her boyfriend was, walking around what looked like a waste infused junkyard, as if there was nothing wrong. As if there wasn't a rotten smell coming from god knows where. Here he was stepping over piles of garbage, thinking there was nothing wrong. She would never have pegged him for such an untidy person.

She was...repulsed.

Her eyes roamed over everything, wanting to gag at the state of his apartment. But she didn't want to be rude, not again. So she said, "Oh."

"I know it's a little bit messy but it's not too bad," he smiled.

Not too bad?

Did he actually think this was okay to leave it like this?

Averie didn't even want to see his bedroom, couldn't imagine it.

"So um...where can I sit?"

More like was there even room to sit?

"Let's go to my room, so I can shower and we can get ready for bed."

Averie was surprised he even showered. At least some part of him was clean.

The repulsed girl silently followed him into the door next to the pile of old trash bags, which she guessed was the main cause of the pungent smell in the room. Holding her breath as she passed, her heels crunched on old food, bags, clothes, and most vilest was something squishy—which she didn't even want to know what it could have been.

There was the reoccurring thought in her mind saying she should have not come, should have just went back to her apartment to make herself dinner and crash out early.

But part of her was in a way glad to see who he truly was inside of his comfort zone. He was a mess, willingly showing this side to her. And there was always room for improvement, so she stayed, as horrified as she was.

Surprisingly, as she peered around the bedroom area of his apartment, it wasn't as filled with trash like the other half of his home was. It was dare she say...clean? Cleaner than his living room at least. Clothes were still strewn about but it didn't smell half as rotten and she could actually feel what she was stepping on.

His king bed was pushed up against the wall next to a bed stand, his closet drawers on the other side. Theo walked into the bathroom door connecting to the bedroom, like her own.

"Do you mind if I just shower real quick?" he asked.

"No, go ahead. I'll be here."

He closed the door and the sound of the shower streams were heard moments later.

Averie couldn't stand the mess in his room, so while he was in the shower she couldn't resist the temptation to simply pick up his clothes. He had a laundry hamper in his room for what reason? He wasn't even using it. No matter, it only took her a minute to delicately pick the clothing articles up and toss them in the bin.

By the time she was done picking up, it was as if his living room and kitchen were both sparkly clean as well. She wished that was the case. But as long as the room door stayed shut, she tried to forget about the hurricane outside.

She truly had no idea how unorganized he was. It was such a contrast to her, needing to be organized and know where everything is at all times. Perhaps she could persuade him to clean up, at least take the damn trash out. Maybe that could motivate him to clean up more.

In the midst of her cleaning, she found some clean sheets in a closet nearby. She replaced the ones covering his bed, hoping he wouldn't realize that it was different. Honestly she'd be surprised if he didn't notice that he wasn't lying on crumbs and who knows what else. She finally let herself sit down once she knew the bed was sanitary enough. It seemed her boyfriend didn't know the term of personal hygiene. At least he showered.

Theo emerged from the bathroom twenty minutes later. His hair was still wet and flopped on his forehead messily. He was wearing a plaid pajama set, which meant he intended on going to bed soon.

Averie didn't really understand why he asked her up to his apartment if he just intended on sleeping and not talking. But she was thankful in a way, didn't want to argue about anything irrelevant like what happened earlier. And today had been rough for her, though she was still happy, the work was tiring.

"I see you've cleaned up in here," Theo said, peering around the room and into the laundry hamper.

"Oh—yeah I hope you don't mind. It was sort of driving me crazy seeing how messy the floor was," she slightly chuckled.

Maybe she could be considered a clean freak, but she didn't care. This went above just being clean, it was about being hygienic.

"It's alright. Whatever makes you comfortable."

He walked around the bed, sitting down opposite to Averie's laying body and kneaded the towel on his head, effectively drying his hair.

"You can shower if you want," he dryly said.

Yeah right.

She didn't even want to see his bathroom.

"No I'm fine, I'll just sleep if you will."

He grinned, leaning over to give her a kiss on her cheek. "Yeah, have to be up early tomorrow. Got some errands to run."

"Okay," she said, watching him get comfortable to the right of her.

He flipped the covers above him, and pulled Averie into his body, breathing down on her. "Goodnight, Aves."

"G'night," she mumbled.

She stiffly looked around the room for a clock, reading only ten fifteen. She sighed, she never went to bed this early, especially not in work attire. She had expected Theo to give her a shirt of his to sleep in, something like that, but he didn't. She didn't even expect him to say goodnight.

Even if she wanted to sleep she couldn't—he left the lights on. She never slept with lights on, it was such a distraction.

And so she waited, an hour almost to finally hear his breathing ease, loud snores coming from his form. She rolled her eyes, she couldn't possibly fall asleep now.

Her fingers delicately wrapped around his arms that were hunched over her torso, freeing herself from his tight grip. She didn't want to wake him up, so she very carefully and quietly rolled out of the bed, tiptoed to turn all of the lights off, and got back into bed. Only this time she made sure to stay on her side, lying so her back faced him.

At some point of her attempt to fall unconscious, she could have sworn she heard a squeaking sound and small footsteps.

It was probably her mind playing tricks on her.

She pushed the idea that came into her mind that a rat was resident in his apartment. That would surely make her freak out.

About an hour after that she finally—finally lost herself to sleep.

She smelt the sickly sweet scent of mint and pine, like a perfect winter candle. Only it wasn't a candle, it was someone's aroma—she knew that. It was so... familiar.

She was aware of the hand gripping her waist, even more aware of the hips pounding against her ass.

Oh god.

She knew exactly who it was when she felt the hand that was tangled in her hair pulling her face up from the mattress beneath her.

And oh—it felt so good.

She rocked her hips back into him, getting lost in his scent, his strong hold.

"You like that? You like when I fill you up like this?" the gruff voice half whispered into her ear as her moans grew louder.

"I do," she moaned again. "Don't stop."

The pressure spiraled as she arched her back more into him, slamming her head down into the pillow even with his hand still in her hair.

"Fuck..."

"Yeah?"

"Draco!"

Averie bolted awake, her heart pounding in her chest.

Oh god, she was dreaming about...Malfoy.

She inwardly cursed at her subconscious mind for bringing those images into her head, for now she couldn't think straight. She shuffled her pillow back so she could elevate her head a little more, as if that would calm her down. A gasp unintentionally left her lips as she felt something on her inner thighs. Something wet, and she knew exactly why.

It was the same reason that her core was pulsing—with need.

Averie shook her head. Why the fuck was she dreaming about Draco Malfoy?

But the damage has been done, she badly wanted to relieve the feeling.

It was much too tempting. The ache between her thighs roared for attention. Making sure the boy next to her was fast asleep, her hand slithered down her body, pulling down her work pants that she never changed out of. Her fingers slipped under her panties and then they started moving naturally on the sweet spot.

His face was fresh in her memory, his voice almost still ringing in her ears.

And she knew it was wrong—so wrong—when her boyfriend was snoring right next to her, as she played with herself because of a dream she had about another man. But the outcome felt too good to think about what she was actually doing—she couldn't help it.

So Averie kept circling her fingers on the place she wished was filled up, the place that had been filled up by the very same person who for some reason was occupying her dreams now.

She just couldn't get rid of him, could she?

The feeling was not enough, yet still overwhelming all the same. One of her hands came up to cover her mouth, feeling a moan arising as the pressure grew stronger again. Her hips bucked against her hand encouraging her to chase her high.

And she rode herself out, drawing hard figure eights on her clit, slipping through her folds and back up again. Her thighs shook, her legs shook, and even her eyelids trembled as she reached her orgasm, biting her lip hard now to try and conceal her whimpers.

It didn't take long to reach the euphoric high, not when her dreams made her desperate to experience the feeling again.

And as she caught her breath again, laying her head back into the pillow, she realized that what she just did was disgraceful to say the least.

The worst part of it was that Averie knew it was wrong, but wasn't sorry about it. Which made her even more ashamed.

But with her body tired out now, she fell into a deep sleep once again.

A/N

not gonna lie theos mess is inspired by that one friends episode with the girl ross was seeing if u know u know

i didn't reread this before publishing bc i just wanted it out so if u see mistakes or anything no u don't

adore u always

-hay 🐍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789 3 25
They Say Clothes Maketh the Man but this Reporter says that Clothes Maketh the Witch as well. Pansy Parkinson has outdone herself with this fashion l...
19.7K 269 54
NOMINATED FOR WATTYS AWARD (2022) His finger tips were sending shivers down her spine. Touching every inch of her body. His platinum blonde hair were...
771 11 8
Draco Malfoy, the heir to the Malfoy Lineage is to be married to the Dark Lord. As one might suspect Draco is not quite happy about his current pred...
1.1K 53 9
Draco Malfoy hides incognito at a Swedish muggle university. You are intrigued by the mysterious new student. What is his secret? - A sweet, short s...