Key Card | One Shot [H.S]

Oleh rainberrynarry

"Hmm Harry are you begging for my forgiveness? I'll have to think about it" I whisper. "Stell I don't beg" H... Lebih Banyak

Coming Soon
Cast

Key Card

2.7K 45 283
Oleh rainberrynarry

Stella's POV

I looked myself over one last time in the mirror, I decided to wear a long burgundy gown with a slit on one side, I wore some strappy sparkly heels with sparkly earrings and a sparkly bracelet to match. I didn't need a necklace because my dress had a halter neckline. For my hair, I didn't do too much. I kept it classy by just straightening my long brunette hair. The makeup I just kept it subtle with a natural look but remembered to add a bit more highlighter to give myself that golden glow. I grab my purse and phone and make my way downstairs.

As I make my way down the stairs I come to greet my parents. They were really looking forward to the event that was happening tonight. My father's business partner and very good friend William Stone always celebrate their annual charity event every year. A lot of people will be there tonight from business partners to even some celebrities. Since my family is very close to the Stone family, they thought it was a great idea for me to have William's son Sebastian to be my date.

However, there was someone else I would have rather gone with. I know he will be there tonight, I see him there every year. One glance from those mesmerizing emerald eyes and your knees get week. "Stella honey, Sebastian should be here soon, your father and I will see you both later" my mother grabs my attention. "Okay, mom and dad I will see you later. I love you both'' I say while giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek and doing the same thing with my dad.

As my parents leave the house I decide to wait in my living room, moments later the doorbell rings most likely it being Sebastian. I open the front door and there stands Sebastian in a navy blue blazer and navy blue slacks to match with a light blue undershirt. I take in his captivating bright blue eyes. "Stella, wow you look stunning tonight!" He utters "Are you saying I don't look nice every other day?" I say to him. He responds "No no! I didn't mean it like that" I interrupt him while giggling "Seb I'm joking, you look dashing yourself". "Shall we make our way to the car then?" He asks with his hand extended towards me. I nod and hold his hand and we start walking to the car. Being a gentleman he is, he opens the car door for me, and I step in. He hops into the driver seat, and we were on our way to the charity gala.

The gala has been held every year at this five star hotel called Grandview and mostly every year my family ends up staying the night since Sebastian's father and my father host the charity gala, our families end up staying till all the guests leave. I end up just leaving when all the older guests get drunk, and I don't have to do any small talk. But tonight? I have a plan for a certain someone named Harry Styles. Harry and I, well we have been hooking up for the past couple of months and we would even hang casually without the sex. So, I was kind of disappointed he didn't ask me to be his date because he always comes to this gala and since we have been casually hanging out we could have gone together as friends.

I just have this gut feeling he is going to bring some random women because he is definitely wouldn't go by himself, every year he's had a woman clinging on his arm for the night. He will be shocked tonight to see me with Sebastian though because I usually come alone but my parents and Sebastian's parents thought it would be a good look for both of our families if he and I went together. I guess a good image for both of our families and the company. Sebastian is a very a good looking guy and genuinely the nicest guy ever but my motive for tonight is to make Harry jealous and I know being with Sebastian tonight will make it happen. I hope Sebastian doesn't mind...

"Hey Stella, we're here," Sebastian says interrupting my thoughts. He helps me out of the car and hands the keys off to the valet. "Ready to make our families look good Sebastian?" I question. "Well we can try our best Stella" He replies. He extends his arm out to me and I loop my arm through his and we start to walk into the hotel, we make our way into the ballroom of the gala. Candles, beautiful flowers were arranged at each table, and an extravagant chandelier hanging above the empty dance floor. Many people are chatting and sipping champagne and Sebastian and I notice both of our parents, so we go up to greet them and my father hands me my key card for my room tonight. After we chat for a little bit, we decided to leave to chat with other people at the gala and Sebastian decided to go to the bar to get us both drinks, because we both need those to survive this night.

Waiting for Sebastian to come back with our drinks, I decided to just look around the ballroom. After excusing myself from a conversation that I was having with and older man about deductibles for insurance. Something I did not give a flying fuck about. While looking around the room, my breathing halts. Across the room there Harry stood with a black and white houndstooth patterned suit, with his fingers covered in chunky rings. His hair styled and pushed back. Even though I am kinda mad at him, he looks fucking sexy tonight. Beside him stood a blonde woman in a short black dress clung to his arm laughing obnoxiously to something Harry said. While I was staring at him, he looked up and stared right into my eyes, and then began to smirk. Luckily for me Sebastian was walking back with two champagne flutes.

I thank him and begin to sip on my champagne with my left hand while my right hand holds a key card. "Stella I think someone is walking up to us" I look up and Harry and his date are making their way to us. "Hello Stella" Harry greets me going in for a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek, while whispering "Fancy seeing you here, yeah?". "Well Harry it is my father's charity gala, I'm surprised you're here actually, didn't know if you would show up". "Of course, I would show up love, I would never miss my favourite charity gala" He replies.

Before I speak again, he interrupts "Well Stell are you going to introduce me to your date?" "Sebastian this is Harry, Harry this is Sebastian, Sebastian is William Stone's son" "Hey man nice to meet you" Sebastian says while they both shake hands, but Harry slightly glares at Sebastian. Not sure what that was about. "And are you going to introduce me to your date Harry?" I intervene. "Oh yeah, this is my very good friend Rachel" He smirks at me. "Nice to meet you Rachel" I say to her, not bothering to shake her hand or to give her a hug since she never replied. How rude.

I look around to see Sebastian's father and my father go up to the podium, I guess it's the time where they announce what charity they will be supporting this year. Everyone is supposed to find their seats before they announce everything. I look at Harry and his date. "Well Sebastian and I should go and find our seats so maybe we will see you both later tonight" I lean into Harry for a hug goodbye and whisper in his ear "Save me a dance. Yeah?" Before I pull away I sneakily slip my key card into his front jacket pocket without him noticing. I walk away with Sebastian holding his hand and turn back to Harry giving him a subtle smirk and giving him a little wave. He gives me a glare back.

"So Stella what's the deal between you two?" "Who? Me and Harry? Uh nothing" I reply unconvincingly. "Oh come on you can tell me I won't judge, he seems to be really into you. He can't stop staring at you and if looks could kill. I'd be dead by the glares I'm getting from him". "Okay fine... him and I well we hook up and I guess you could say it's a friends with benefits type thing. I'm just a little disappointed because I mentioned that I was going to the gala and I know he comes here every year and I just had this slight hope he was gonna ask me to be his date..." I admit to Sebastian "but instead he brings that random girl who I def know isn't a friend". "Well Stella if you're game, I'm down to make this fucker jealous. What do ya say?" Sebastian questions. "Oh my god, you're actually amazing Seb" I laugh while leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek knowing Harry is staring right at us.

I hear a glass clink three times and I see my father at the microphone. "Can I have your attention please" everyone's heads turning towards my father to listen. "William and I would like to thank you all for being here tonight to celebrate and donate to a great cause. We are delighted to say that this years charity of choice is The Sick Kids Foundation. We sincerely thank every single one of you for all your generous donations towards this cause and we are delighted to be able to help kids in need. Also just wanted to inform that dinner will be served soon and the dance floor should be open right after. Have a great night everyone and remember to have fun" My father ends his speech by raising his glass in the air and everyone follows suit. Couple hours pass by and Sebastian and I just continue to sit with each other chatting with the people at our table. I was starting to get bored so I turned towards Sebastian.

"Come on Seb! Let's dance!" I gush at him while extending my hand out to him. He accepts my invitation and we both head to the crowded dance floor. A slow song was playing so I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands grasping my hips, shifting a little lower to my ass. But I know he's only doing that to make Harry jealous and I'm all for it. "So Stella what else should I do to make killer eyes over there jealous" Sebastian whispers in my ear. I look behind to see Harry giving Sebastian another glare. "Hmm Sebastian. Do you trust me?" I ask him. "Yeah of course I do Stella". I slowly lean into Sebastian tilting my head and Sebastian picks up on my action and leans in as well. My lips mould with Sebastian's gently. I move my hand from his neck to his hair and deepen the kiss. He squeezes my waist and slips his tongue into my mouth. We continue to mesh our lips together for a couple more seconds before pulling away and smiling at each other.

"Well Stella he is definitely fuming, he's making his way over here now" Sebastian tells me. I turn around to see Harry striding his way over here with the nastiest glare plastered on his face, which makes me grin cheekily. "Hey man do you mind if I interrupt and ask Stella for a dance" Harry grits out. "Oh yeah man of course! Stella I'll be over at the bar if you need me. Enjoy the dance" Sebastian nicely replies while giving me a subtle wink before making his way to the bar.

Harry wraps his arms around my waist, his hand grasping my hips, slowly moving them down to rest at the top of my ass. My arms around his neck, resting my fingers near the nape of his neck while we started to sway side to side. "Did I ever mention how breathtaking you look tonight?" "Hmm I don't recall" I smirked at him. He chuckles "Well you look absolutely stunning tonight Stella" Looking me up and down while biting his lip.

"You don't look bad yourself Styles" I utter. "So Styles where's your date? What was her name? Rebecca?" "No it's Rachel" "Hmm I don't see here anywhere? Oh wait there she is" I point towards Rachel who is full on flirting with another man. "I'm kinda disappointed in you Harry" "And why would you be disappointed in me?"

"Maybe that you didn't ask me to the gala and ended up bringing some random women instead." "Well Stell it seems that you did the same to bring a random date as well" He retorts. "Oh Sebastian? Him and I go way back, his parents are good friends with mine and they thought it was a great idea if we went together" I reply. "Yeah I noticed that you both got very close tonight." "Aww Harry you don't have to be jealous" I smirk at him. "I am not jealous. You can do whatever the hell you want with him. I don't care" He defends.

"Oh come on Harry you have been glaring at him all night and decide to come see me after him and I kissed" I fight back. "Okay fine is that what you wanted to hear? That I'm jealous that he was kissing you and not me?!" He counters. "Actually no Harry, I just wanted to know why didn't you ask me to be your date tonight? I had a feeling we have a connection between us. But I guess I was wrong." I look down with a sad expression. Harry stares at me, his eyes softening. "Truthfully Stella I don't know why I didn't ask you because I also feel a connection"

I look up to him and reply back "I guess we never clarified anything, but I still wished you asked me. Harry sighs "Is there anything I could do Stell to get your forgiveness"

"Hmm Harry are you begging for my forgiveness? I'll have to think about it" I whisper smirking up at him "Stell I don't beg." He tells me. "Hmm I think you will tonight" I tell him. "Tonight?" He questions. I lean closer to his ear, I can feel his heartbeat quicken as I lay my hand over his chest. I cover his ear with my other hand. And whisper "There's a key card in the front pocket of your suit jacket Harry with my room number on it... if you want my forgiveness I'll be in that room at midnight. Don't disappoint me" I lean in further and slightly bite his earlobe, I know that drives him mental. His breathing hitches and he almost suppresses a low moan but stops himself by clearing his throat.

"How did you even slip that key card into my pocket?" He asks. "I have some tricks up my sleeves but I'll be waiting for you at midnight no earlier and no later than. Bye Harry'' I start to walk away back to Sebastian. I swayed my hips on purpose for Harry to see and I know he's staring at me. I turn around and I smirk while giving him a subtle wink.

I make my way to stand in front of Sebastian and he leans into me to whisper in my ear, "So how did that go?" "Oh it went great, I gave him an ultimatum and from how jealous he is I think he will do what I say. That being said before midnight I need you to walk me back to my room?" I replied to him. "Of course, I know he will be livid to see me leaving with you" He smirks down at me. I laugh "You're amazing for doing this tonight Seb, I owe you one". "No you're fine, this is the best charity gala I've been to so far" He tells me.

Taking my phone out of my purse, I check the time to see that it is 11:45 at night. I lean into Sebastian "Well Seb, would you like to escort me to my room?" I ask. "Of course m'lady. I want to see this fuckers reaction" he laughs. As we begin to make our way out of the ballroom, we purposely make sure to walk by Harry and Rebecca, or Rachel.

Fuck I don't even know and quite fairly don't give a fuck who she is. I make sure to hold on to Sebastian's arm very tightly and obnoxiously giggle. I look up to see Harry giving us both the deadliest glare. I whisper into Seb's ear "This is so fun you have no idea, he's fucking furious". Seb continues with the act and gives my forehead a kiss. Truthfully whoever gets to date Sebastian in the future is lucky, he really is a gentleman and great guy.

Seb and I make our way up to my room and I pull out the key card from my purse and open the door. I turn around to Sebastian. "Thank you so much for tonight, I appreciate you helping me make a certain someone jealous and I'm glad you had fun tonight because I did as well. I will see you next week at that dinner your father is hosting?". "Yes I will see you there, have a great night Stella." Leaning in to plant a kiss on my cheek. He begins to walk down the hall towards the elevators.

I step inside my room and close the door, and rest my back against the door and close my eyes. Shit I can't believe I'm going to be doing this, but I want him to beg for me. I want to take control. I need him to know that I'm not just some girl he can call up whenever to use me for sex. Telling him about how I want him in my room at midnight, gave me so much power and I loved it.

I open my eyes and go to sit on my bed and look at myself in the mirror across from it while taking off my heels. Hmm this will be handy later on. I look myself over and ruffle my hair in the mirror and just fix my dress a little bit more. Felt adventurous tonight and decided to not wear any underwear or even a bra tonight. Harry will have a kick out of that and I'm fucking okay with it. I got up to put my purse on the nightstand and decided to take these earrings off. I sigh in relief because those were fucking heavy as hell. As I got back to sit on the bed. I hear the click of the lock at the door, looking down at my phone I see that it's 12.

He listened, what a good boy. Harry walks into the room and stares right at me with a glare but also a slight smirk plastered on his face. "Wow Harry, you actually listened to me for once" I say while walking my way towards him, no space in between us and only hearing both our breaths. I stare right at him smirking "Good boy" I say and instantly seeing his green eyes darken. Before he says anything he quickly wraps his arms around my waist and moves his large ring clad fingers to my ass, giving it a light squeeze. "So I'm a good boy now, Stell?". I click my tongue "Let's see if you will be for the rest of night".

Wrapping my arms around his neck and weaving my fingers through his luscious locks, I slightly yank his head back and say "Will you be a good boy for me tonight Harry?" He lets out a light moan and grits out "No". I yank his head back even more "Oh really? You know who would be a good boy for me? Sebastian. Maybe I should go get him instead" I say while letting him go roughly. I know talking about Sebastian would get him mad, hes so fucking gullible.

I start walking towards the door, but Harry grabs my arms and roughly pulls me back to him, chest to chest. "No Stell you're staying right fucking here, you're not going back to that fucking loser". Before I even get to utter a word he roughly grabs my face and crashes his lips on to mine, quickly slipping his tongue into my mouth. I let out a small moan and add my tongue into the mix. Our tongues tangle for dominance while I slip my fingers into this hair and give a light tug. I start walking him backwards towards the bed and move my arms to rip off his jacket and start to unbutton his black undershirt. Ugh these buttons are being so finicky, I end up just ripping his fucking shirt apart.

Buttons start to fly everywhere and Harry halts the kiss "What the fuck Stell that was an expsenive shirt". "Shut the fuck up Harry and kiss me" I stammer. Our lips mash together once again and I take his shirt off fully, and then push his upper half on to the bed, his feet planted on the ground. He stares up at me with a wicked grin. I turn around and tell him "Be a good boy, help unzip and untie the string around my neck".

He quickly stands up and starts to slowly untie the string around my neck while leaning in and spongeing kisses on the crook of my neck. I sigh in relief and stretch my neck more to the side so it leaves more room for him to mark my neck with kisses. He begins to slowly unzip my dress, noticing that I wasn't wearing a bra or underwear. "Fuck baby look at you not wearing anything underneath that dress for me. Dirty girl".

He starts to lay kisses onto my shoulder while pushing my dress down my body. The dress pooling at my ankles I step out the dress and kick it to the side. Harry continues to attack me with kisses from my shoulder making his way up my collarbone, to my neck and the hinge of my jaw. He slowly wraps his arms around the front of my body and places his hands on my tits, giving them a rough squeeze. I let out a moan from how good it feels. He continued to fondle my tits and began to pinch my right nipple and letting it go ans it starts to harden. "Oh my god Harry, that feels so fucking good". Harry turns me around and crashes his lips onto mine feverously. We mesh our tongues together again and I pull back his lower lip with my teeth.

I start trailing kisses from his jaw down to his neck, Harry lets out a low moan. Bingo found his sweet spot, I started to suck on that exact spot. Making sure I leave my fucking mark on him so tomorrow so everyone can see. I unlatch from that spot on his neck to keep trailing kisses down his tattooed covered body. From his chest, to his butterfly covered torso and down towards the ferns on his hips. I trail my tongue and trace all across those ferns. "Fuck Stell" he lets out.

I spread his legs and got on my knees between them. I started to fumble with the belt on his pants "Here darlin, let me help you with that" he tells me. Harry throws the belt across the room, I begin to palm his length through his pants and Harry grunts out another moan. "Hmm you like that baby?" I ask him. He looks down at me and nods. I start to unzip his pants and pull them down his legs, Harry stops me so he can kick off his shoes and pants and throws them who god knows where.

I trail my fingers back to his covered length and trace it with my finger. Harry sucks in a breath. I take my hands and hook my fingers at the waistband of his boxers and slowly pull them down his legs and throw them to the side. His hardened length lays against his torso and I lean in and wrap my hand around it stroking my hand in an up and down motion, my thumb teasing his tip, pre cum covering my thumb. I look up to Harry and stick my thumb into my mouth licking his pre cum clean from the pad of my thumb, popping it out of my mouth. Harry lets out a throaty moan. "Do you like that Harry? Me stroking your large cock with my hand? Tasting the pre cum off my thumb? Dying to fuck my mouth?".

He looks down "Fuck Stell give me that dirty mouth of yours". "Ah ah Harry, not so easy, you have to say please" I demand. "Oh fuck off Stella". I unwrap my hand around his cock and begin to stand up, but Harry uses his hands and pushes me back onto my knees "Ugh fuck, please baby let me bury my cock down your throat" He pleads. "See Harry now, wasn't that easy?"

I begin to wrap my fingers around his cock and look up at him and I lick from the base to the tip of his cock. His eyes roll to the back of his head while letting out a small moan. I place one hand on his tiger tattooed thigh and I take him into my mouth and start to bob my head while stroking his cock with my other hand. He lets out a dirty grunted moan "Fuckin hell" tangling his finger into my hair creating a make shift ponytail. I begin to take more of him into my mouth, fuck thank god I don't have a gag relflex, his cock is huge. I feel his cock curve at the back of my throat and I let out a moan that vibrates all over his cock. He jerks his hip up, causing tears to brim, but fuck I loved it.

"Holy fuck Stell, god just like that darlin" he moans out, I take his cock slightly out of my mouth and begin to bob my head again. I stop and take his cock out of my mouth and look up at Harry "Fuck my mouth harry". I open my mouth again and Harry doesn't have a second thought and starts to fuck my mouth, his cock hitting the back of my throat after every thrust.

"Jesus christ baby you take my cock so well down your throat, fuck you're gonna make cum soon if you keep taking my cock like that" I tap his thigh to make him stop and remove my mouth from around his cock. "No Harry, I want you to cum inside my pussy like the good boy you are" I stammer out in a hoarse voice. I start to stand up and I can feel the arousal starting to drip down my thighs. I motion with my fingers for Harry to move back more onto the bed.

As he moves his body up the bed he sits up and rests his back on the headboard. I crawl onto the bed and straddle his waist, my cunt resting on top of his dick. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring his face down to mine molding my lips to his into a heated kiss, grinding my lower half, both of us moaning through the kiss. Fuck this feels so good, our bodies colliding and molding like this. "Fuck Harry you feel so good, so hard for me. Gonna feel amazing having your cock buried in my wet pussy". "Dirty little mouth you have darlin, but god I love it" Harry whispers to me before devouring my lips again with another kiss. I continue to grind down on him, making me let out throaty moans.

However I wanted to try something else and hoped he would be okay with it. I remove my lips from him and trace my finger on his tiger tattoo on his thigh. "Hmm Harry has anyone ever ridden your thigh before?" He shakes his head no. "Good because baby I'm going to ride that tiger and drown it". I get up from his lap and straddle his thigh, my cunt right on top of the tattoo. I leaned down to Harry for another kiss and started to move back and forth on top of his thigh, the friction stimulating my clit so good, while my arousal soaks his thigh. I slip my tongue inside his mouth, both of our tongues tangling together. Moans leaving our mouth from how good this feels.

"Holy fuck, baby yeah keep going, god your cunt feels so good on my thigh, drenching it". I keep going rubbing back and forth, Harry's hand grasping my hips and guiding my lower half. "Mmh, you like seeing me get off on your tattoo, don't you? Being a good boy while I drown that tiger" I taunt. Harry guides me to go faster and god I'm so close. "Oh Harry" I moan out. I wrap my fingers in his hair and tug, releasing a moan out of him.

"Fuck Stell, I know you're close, be a good girl and come all over my tiger, thats what you wanted to do, yeah?". "Fuck fuck fuck, I'm so close Harry" I say. I rub myself even faster on top of him endless moans leaving my mouth stimulating my clit at the right spot each time. I throw my head back "H-harry, fuck, fuck" I say. "Im c-coming". My orgasm takes over, the pleasure overwhelming my senses, I excessively pant while coming down from my high. Fuck I've never ridden someones thigh before but fuck did it feel amazing. Just sexier knowing it was Harry's thigh tattoo.

I get up off his thigh but I look down to see all of my arousal soaking his thigh. Harry lustfully stares at me while I lean down and lick up all the arousal that I left. I look at Harry, "Do you wanna taste?" I question. He nods his head yes and I get up to grasp the front of his neck with my one hand, slightly squeezing the sides. "Be a good boy and use your words" I taunt him. "Y-yes I want a taste" He moans out. I devour his lips, slipping my tongue in so he could have a taste of me. "I taste good don't I?" I tell him. "Mmh so sweet just for me" He muses.

"Now Harry do you think you deserve to fuck this pussy?" He nods his head. "No Harry I want you to use your words and beg me to fuck you" I tell him my fingers still wrapped around the front of his neck. "Stell I told you downstairs I am not going to beg" He says sternly. "C'mon Harry I know you want me to fuck you, your cock is begging for my pussy, just say the words" I grasp his length and start to stroke it.

He holds back a moan "Look it is so hard just for me, oozing with pre cum, let me relieve that tension baby". I say to him, our faces millimeters apart. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone you begged for my pussy Harry, my lips are sealed". I whisper in his ear while I nibble on his earlobe. It always drives him crazy when I do that, and well I needed to use it for my advantage. He releases another throaty moan"F-fuck, Stella fuck me please, let me bury my cock into your soaking wet pussy, I beg of you". "Look at you being a good boy begging for my pussy, oh Harry I'm going to fuck you so good you'll be begging for more" I tell him.

I let go of Harry's cock and my hold on his neck and straddle his waist once again. I line myself on top of his cock and slowly sink down stretching myself all the way down. "Fuck baby you're so tight" Harry moans. Shit I forgot how big he was, but god it felt so fucking good with his cock in my pussy. I begin to slide my self up and down his cock bracing myself with my hands on his glistening chest, starting slow and quickening up my pace after. "Baby you fill me up so good, fuck my pussy is drenching your cock" I moan out. "Go faster Stella, fuck" He demands. To spite him I started slowing down my pace seeing if he will beg again. "Ugh baby please fuck me faster, I'm your good boy, yeah?" He stammers out.

I begin to quicken up my pace, bouncing myself on top of Harry's cock. "You feel so good fuck" Harry moans. I lean my head down and slam my lips onto his and grind myself on top of him. Both releasing moans into each other's mouth. I stop my self and unstraddle my self from his waist and than I face the mirror across the bed and restraddle myself onto his waist and I don't wait before I slam down onto his cock, soaking him once again. I begin to bounce up and down in a fast pace. Grinding my ass down in between bounces. "Sit up" I tell Harry. He begins to sit up his cock still buried in my pussy. I reach my arm behind his head and pull his head and body forward so his chest is glued to my back.

"Look at the mirror Harry don't move your eyes from there" I demand "I want you to look at how good I'm fucking you. Seeing how I sink down onto your cock every bounce. My arousal soaking your big cock. Mmh Harry you feel so good. My good boy". He listens and keep on staring at us while I fuck him so good. I take my other hand and slowly trace it down my body, quickly playing with both my nipples, twisting them I let out a moan. I continue to trace my fingers down all the way to my clit and begin to rub circles around it. Fuck this feels so good but I wish it was Harry's ring clad fingers. Just thinking about those cold rings touching my clit. I suddenly feel those said fingers over mine. "Mmh baby let me do this for you", he removes my hand and begins to rub circles onto my clit, his cold rings being close contact, making a shiver go down my spine while I let out a loud moan "Fuck Harry". He continues to rub circles onto my clit while I grind myself on top of his cock.

I'm so close to my release and I know Harry is too but I'm not done with him. I had enough control for tonight and I just want him to fuck me senseless. I stop my movement "God Harry, do whatever you want to me. Just fuck me please. Fuck me like the slut I am. Bury your cock in me" I scream out. Harry takes me off his waist and flips me over so I'm on all fours facing the mirror. He grab a fistful of my hair and yanks my head back making me stare at us through the mirror. I see a evil smirk on his face. "You want me to fuck you like the dirty slut you are Stella?". "Yes fuck me please Harry!" I reply. "Come on Stella I know you can beg better than that" He says while yanking my head back again. I know what he wants me to say and if it was any other night I would not dream of say it but fuck I'm so close to coming that I don't give a fuck and I stammer out "F-fuck me please daddy. Bury your cock inside my tight wet pussy. Please fuck me like the slut I am daddy!"

Harry moans in delight and lines himself. My body jolts forward as he slams his cock into me without any warning. "Fuck" I moan out. He grabs my hair with one hand and my roughly grabs my waist with the other and pounds into me in a relentless pace. You can here the pornogrpahic sounds of our skin slapping after every thrust. Moans falling out of our mouths. "Look at the mirror my little slut, look how good I'm fucking your cunt right now. Look how deep I'm buried into you. Such a greedy girl you are beggin for my cock. It's okay, daddy will take care of you" He praises while smacking my ass. Leaving a red mark, rubbing his hand over the mark to soothe it.

Harry pulls my upper body and slams my back into his chest, grabbing my chin and slamming his lips on top of mine in a kiss. We wrestle for dominance with our tongues. He continues to pepper kisses down my neck and latching on to my sweet spot, making me release a loud moan. Fuck I hope we don't get a noise complaint but I also don't fucking care because Harry is fucking me so good and I really need to come. Harry continues to thrust even harder into me from behind and slowly starts to trail his fingers down my body towards my cunt. He takes his ring clad fingers and starts to rub circles around my clit making sure his rings are close contact to it. Making me yell out another moan.

"Fuck daddy, I'm so close! Go faster please" I beg. He begins to fuck me faster, thrusting in out of me roughly, gripping on my waist. "Stella fuck, I'm close too" He moans out. "Come with me daddy! F-fuck fill my pussy up with your cum" I yell out while clenching around his cock. Thank god I have an IUD, it's a life saver. "Fuck Stell do that again" I clench around his cock again. I squeeze my eyes shut but Harry interrupts me by saying "Open your eyes my little slut I want you to look into the mirror and see us both release together" He demands.

I open my eyes and stare at Harry through the mirror while he thrusts into me and rubs my clit with his fingers. My body begins to tremble and I look into Harry's eyes while I feel a wave of euphoria pass through my body. Both of our moans filling the hotel room "F-fuck Harry!". "That's right Stella drench my cock baby girl!" He praises. After one more thrust Harry begins to fill me up with his cum. Spurts of cum filling my pussy. "Holy fuck Stell" he moans riding out his orgasm.

We both come down from our orgasmic highs, and Harry pulls out of me and looks down at my cunt seeing both our cums mix together. "Let me clean you up darlin" he says. I feel his tongue latch onto my pussy licking up our arousal. I jolt forward from how sensitive my pussy was but god did it feel so good. I let out another moan "Oh god Harry you could have warned me". He just laughs and continues to lap up the mixture of our arousals. "You wanna taste baby? Mmm taste how good we are" He reaches his fingers down to my cunt and drags his fingers through our cum and hovers his fingers in front of my mouth. I open up my mouth and lean forward to wrap my mouth around his fingers, licking both of our cum clean. I moan at the taste, fuck we tasted good. "Mmm so good daddy" I tell him after he takes his fingers out of my mouth, looking into his eyes.

He leans in giving me a kiss on the lips while holding my cheek. It was a passionate kiss and I kiss him back with the same passion. He releases from the kiss. We both collapse onto the bed and get under the covers. I rest my head on his chest while running my fingers through his hair. "So does this mean I'm forgiven?" Harry questions. I let out a giggle and say "Yeah you're definitely forgiven after tonight" I look up at him smiling, him reciprocating that smile back leaning into giving me another kiss.

"Okay but for real Stell how did you get that key card in to my jacket pocket?" He asks. I just look at him and say "I'll never reveal my secret".

Authors note: So how's the weather? It's kinda steamy no? Anyways thank you so much for reading this. I've never written something like this ever before. But I'm so glad to share this with you all. It was such a fun a process and who knows maybe I'll write another one. A continuation of Stella's and Harry's story? I guess time will tell. Once again thank you so much for reading.

Remember to comment and vote and share with friends :)

Love love love,

Urvi <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
364K 21.7K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...