traumatic love / Jikook

By nathani_d

"Who are you?" (JM) "I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, my dear." "Spill it, speak now or face dire c... More

ARC1/ Bound in the Unknown
Tangled Threads of Trust
A Fragile Hope
Shadows of Fear
Unveiling the Unusual
Fears and Fateful Encounters
A Deal with Beauty
Deadly Interrogation
Quest for Freedom
hopping for New Beginnings
A Scream in Silence
Playful Antics
Sinister Plot
Tangled Emotions
Desperate Measures
of
someone
happiness
trap
strong
lifeless
together
we
can
beat
everything
even
A/n. (I'm dying )
if
it
takes
forever
ARC 2 /stranger
he what?
new member
why did it happened?
they are coming
hormones
confused
a small part of the truth, pt1
the jeon's regret
small part of the truth pt2
patience will run out
the fourth floor
new information
neglect
a mother's regret
brothers in law
A Stranger's Claim
Whispers of the Forgotten
Echoes of Disquiet
Pantelleria reunion
The Weight of Guilt
Vulnerability
trip to the past
Burdened Hearts
The Looming Storm
Whispers in the Rain
ARC3 / epilogue pt1
a/n. i feel like shit
Final: new life
note about a bonus chapter
bonus chapter.

A Delicate Capture

3.4K 172 1
By nathani_d

ARC1/ CHP2: A Delicate Capture
_____________________________________

After the boy collapsed, Jungkook commanded his henchmen to take him to the nursery room so Jin could examine him.

He was on his way to his office, still swamped with work that needed to be done, but the boy's situation had caused a delay. The kidnapping had been difficult because the boy was always surrounded by people from his workplace or in public places. It was true that he could have taken him easily, even if he was with someone, and he could have cleaned up the mess afterward, but he didn't want the extra hassle. So he waited for the perfect opportunity.

As he reached his office and was about to turn the doorknob to enter, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to find a grumpy-looking man with a pale complexion standing behind him with a serious expression.

"Let's have a talk, Kook," the man said sternly.

"Come in, Yoongi hyung, let's chat inside," he replied in a similar tone.

They entered the office and Jungkook took his seat at the desk while Yoongi sat in one of the chairs in front.

"I heard you're going to handle this yourself. Is that true?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"Handle what? The boy? Yeah," he responded.

"I don't understand why you would want to handle this yourself. You could just ask one of us to get information from him if you don't trust the black men," Yoongi said, still confused.

"I mean, it's not a big deal. Why would you do it yourself? You can clearly see that Park Jimin is a fragile, scared cat. It won't take us long to make him confess," Yoongi said, trying to understand his boss's motives.

Jungkook's frustration grew as he heard Yoongi's words. "Are you doubting me, Yoongi hyung? Do you think I don't know what I'm doing?" he asked, his voice full of dominance.

"Well, Kook, I'm not doubting you or your leadership skills or how you handle things. I'm just confused," Yoongi said calmly. He wasn't the slightest bit afraid or intimidated. In fact, he wanted to laugh at the fact that his younger brother thought he was doubting him or the way he was trying to assert his dominance. But he knew better than to make Jungkook angry, so he swallowed his laughter.

Just as he was about to reply to Yoongi, one of the black men entered the room with permission.

After the boy collapsed, Jungkook commanded his henchmen to take him to the nursery room so Jin could examine him.

He was on his way to his office, still swamped with work that needed to be done, but the boy's situation had caused a delay. The kidnapping had been difficult because the boy was always surrounded by people from his workplace or in public places. It was true that he could have taken him easily, even if he was with someone, and he could have cleaned up the mess afterward, but he didn't want the extra hassle. So he waited for the perfect opportunity.

As he reached his office and was about to turn the doorknob to enter, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to find a grumpy-looking man with a pale complexion standing behind him with a serious expression.

"Let's have a talk, Kook," the man said sternly.

"Come in, Yoongi hyung, let's chat inside," he replied in a similar tone.

They entered the office and Jungkook took his seat at the desk while Yoongi sat in one of the chairs in front.

"I heard you're going to handle this yourself. Is that true?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"Handle what? The boy? Yeah," he responded.

"I don't understand why you would want to handle this yourself. You could just ask one of us to get information from him if you don't trust the black men," Yoongi said, still confused.

"I mean, it's not a big deal. Why would you do it yourself? You can clearly see that Park Jimin is a fragile, scaredy-cat. It won't take us long to make him confess," Yoongi said, trying to understand his boss's motives.

Jungkook's frustration grew as he heard Yoongi's words. "Are you doubting me, Yoongi hyung? Do you think I don't know what I'm doing?" he asked, his voice full of dominance.

"Well, Kook, I'm not doubting you or your leadership skills or how you handle things. I'm just confused," Yoongi said calmly. He wasn't the slightest bit afraid or intimidated. In fact, he wanted to laugh at the fact that his younger brother thought he was doubting him or the way he was trying to assert his dominance. But he knew better than to make Jungkook angry, so he swallowed his laughter.

Just as he was about to reply to Yoongi, one of the black men entered the room with permission.

" boss, he's awake"

inside the nursery room jimin awoke with a start, his eyes bleary and heavy as he blinked a few times. His thoughts were jumbled and disorienting, and his head felt as though it were pounding. As he attempted to move, he realized with a jolt of fear that his legs were weak and unresponsive.

Panic set in as he looked around and realized that he didn't recognize his surroundings. How had he ended up here? Where was he? He tried to roll over but found that he was unable to do so.

It was then that he noticed that his hands were tied. "Oh God," he cried out, his whole body shaking with fear and anxiety. He couldn't help but feel a sense of overwhelming dread as if something terrible was about to happen.

As he looked around, he spotted a dark figure squatting a few meters away, watching him intently. He couldn't see the figure's face, but the sense of terror that washed over him was palpable. He tried to speak but found that he couldn't even form words.

"Well, well, well," the figure spoke in a toneless, guttural voice. "Let's see who we have here. Park Jimin, isn't it?" He felt his heart leap into his throat as the figure walked closer and closer. "Who...who are you? Why...am I here?" he stuttered, trying to keep his fear at bay.

"Don't worry, beautiful," the figure continued, his voice venomous. "You will know soon, but first, let me ask you something. Do you know Park Chin Hea?" At the mention of that name, he felt his stomach clench and his eyes widen in shock. He didn't respond, too scared to speak.

The figure's demeanor changed, and he could see the man's anger rising. "Aren't you gonna fucking answer?" he snapped, pulling out a knife from a nearby table. As the figure walked closer and closer, he could see that he was handsome and muscular, but there was a clear look of cruelty on his face. He was frozen in place, unable to move or speak as the figure stood in front of him, the knife glinting in the dim light.

"So you choose to stay silent... Then you leave me no choice," he said calmly, but his tone was severe and dark.

"I'll make you speak, beautiful, we'll have fun together," he stated, pointing the knife down his jawline in the middle of his throat. He could feel his breathing getting hard. The knife was caressing his skin, sliding in up and down motions.

"I... I-I don't... kn..." He couldn't speak. He wanted to say yes, just don't hurt me please, but he was afraid. Even if this man was dangerous, the other was no joke. He couldn't risk exposing him.

"Hmm... I'm gonna have a lot of fun with him. I can sense it," he said smirking. Just then, he felt something painful in his arm, something penetrating his skin.

"AAaaaaaaahhh... P-please s-stop... It hurts... Please, I-it hurts..." He sobbed. He looked down in pain as he saw a huge cut on his arm, blood dripping down the mattress like a fountain.

"Ooh... you got your voice back? See, I just made him regain his voice," he said in amusement. A dominant Aura surrounded him making jimin's whole body tremble badly. He was extremely scared. He wanted to get out of this place the fastest possible.

"P-please, s-stop it... it hurts," he pleaded with tears and a shaky voice. The man before him just chuckled while lifting his face with his index finger on his Chin making him look at him.

"Why should I stop... I'm starting to have fun," he said faking a pout as he slid the knife down his abdomen while applying a little pressure.

"So do you know him or not? Last chance, beautiful," he said with a husky voice sending shivers down his spine. In an instant, he felt more pressure from the knife. He could feel it penetrating his skin making him scream in pain.

"Ugh... plz, it hurts," he kept pleading with him to stop but in vain. He could just tell him what he wanted to know but fear and terror didn't let him speak. He closed his eyes waiting for him to end his life, waiting for the knife to dig deeper in him, but before anything could happen the door of the nursery room slammed open and a man in a white coat emerged in Panic.

"Boss, stop we still need him," he heard the person say as he spoke calmly but his tone was mixed with worry and panic. He looked toward him only to see a tall handsome man with wide shoulders, and plump lips standing at the entrance of the room panting. He maybe was running.

"Come, I have something you should know," he said shortly before walking out.

"Lucky you, see you soon," the other said smirking but before he turned away in order to leave the room, he stopped him as he asked

"Who are you?" jimin's voice was quivering as he attempted to maintain a facade of composure.

"I am the embodiment of your darkest fears, my dear." he sneered, giving a sinister grin before sauntering out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

Tears streamed down his face as he watched him disappear from sight. he was wracked with sobs, inconsolable.

"What's going to happen to me now? Am I just going to die here?"  jimin felt a sense of hopelessness and helplessness wash over him. he couldn't even defend himself, let alone speak up. Why did this have to happen to him? What did he do to deserve this?

jimin cried for what felt like an eternity before his body finally gave out and he fell back into a fitful sleep

as soon as jungkook walked out. He felt a hint of anger and frustration, he was relishing in the memory of watching Jimin's face contort with fear and his body tremble at his presence and he did like jin interruption the slightest.

"What do you need "

"Can you leave Jimin alone for the time being, or at least don't harm him mentally? I understand that you need him, but his well-being should be a priority," Jin said seriously.

"What the hell, hyung! Do I look like I care? I'll get what I want and then dispose of him," Jungkook said, frustrated and furious. If Jin wasn't his elder, he would have attacked him the moment he suggested leaving Jimin alone.

"Listen here, kid. I know that you need him, but with his current state of mind, he won't be able to assist you. He will only end up having a panic attack and causing more harm to his mental health. Are we clear?" Jin explained calmly, trying to make Jungkook understand. Though he could comprehend what Jin was trying to convey, he couldn't wait. The data he needed was crucial, and every second counted.

"I understand your concerns, Kook, but from what I've observed, Jimin can easily have a panic attack with just a small trigger. His mental health is in dire straits, and I want to investigate further. I believe that he has a traumatic past. The problem here is not just his panic attacks, it's more than that. So please, listen to me," Jin added, trying to make Jungkook see reason. However, Jungkook felt irritated. He understood what Jin was saying, but the thought of waiting for him to investigate further was too much. He didn't care if Jimin had a traumatic past or if he was playing around. He needed something from him, and he would get it by any means necessary.

"I know what you're thinking, but let me remind you that you won't get the answers you're looking for if you don't give Jimin time to rest mentally. You saw that he couldn't even answer a simple question, it's not in his control. His mind will keep playing tricks on him," Jin explained, trying to make Jungkook see the bigger picture. He was right, the data was important he couldn't risk anything.

"Fine, but I'm giving you five days max. Deal with it, and then I'll do whatever I want with him," Jungkook said with a stern look. He was serious and didn't care if Jin was his elder. He cared for him, but when it came to work, he couldn't let anyone stand in his way.

"Deal. I'll go speak with him. I think Taehyung is waiting for you in your office. It looked like it was something important," Jin informed him before entering the room.

Jungkook walked to his office and found Taehyung sitting on the couch, waiting for him.

"Kook, I think we may have a problem"

__________________________________

Vote 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 9.8K 45
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
1.8M 67.7K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...
126K 7.1K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
76.2K 5.9K 79
Where the two always end up at the beginning. In each other's arms. ---------- I appreciate those of you who give this book a chance. <3 This b...