The Mortal who Stole My Heart

By jtriniiiii

Living in a world of Greek gods and monsters can be hard enough on its own, but tacking on the trials and tri... More

Chapter 1- The Fates Pull Some Strings
Chapter 2- How can Anything be "Better than Sex"?
Chapter 3- More or Less or What's the Best?
Chapter 4- Aphrodite Help Me!
Chapter 5- An Epiphany from More Than Me
Chapter 6- Complete and Total Blackout
Chapter 7- Better Late than Never
Chapter 8- Does This Mean Double Dates?
Chapter 9- Dinner and a Show
Chapter 10- A Time like No Other

Confused?

16 1 0
By jtriniiiii

If this is the first work of mine that you have read you may have been a little confused as to who these people are. This isn't the first book in this universe, so you may want to read that one first! It's called The God Capturer. It's not a romance book so if you just want that this is your only option for now. However, if you do want to read the God Capturer or at least get some more information on it, it is already published!

Hope you have enjoyed and hold tight for the next book in The Mortal God Series: The Daughter of Bellona!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880 32 11
I was used to the quiet. The isolated life I had made for myself felt safe away from the greed and carnage the world left behind. The apocalypse wasn...
2.3K 201 18
"I guess just spending time with some people fixes everything." Carrying the burdens of his past was Jason Smith. Numb. Emotionless. After all those...
133K 4.6K 28
Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay, so he's not surprised when his mate tur...
417K 12.9K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...