The Truth Unfolded ✔️

By sfhaseen01

INSTANCE 1 "your ammi said you have been irritating her asking about your childhood again and again" "I just... More

Introduction
The Unexpected Shopping Incident
My Going To Be WHAT?
I Want My Memories
Allah Is Capable Of Anything
The Nightmare
I'll Be Left Alone
The Hardest Nights
The Unknown Photo And My Parents Visit
Something Is Strange
Friend's Party
The Surprise
Sadiq
Calls From Unknown Numbers
The Weekend
Memories Are My Need Now!
Visit To Sadiq's Parents House
Poisoned
The Careless Man
New Ideas And Discoveries
Many Things Happen
Hand In Marriage
Shocked
Zafar Fell Ill
Gangsters Or Criminals?
These Are Not Just Nightmares
It's Impossible
Bully
I Understand Now
The Truth Is Finally Unfolded
Never To Be Heard Again
The End
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter
Q/A
A Sneak Peek
The Last Warning

The Papers

135 9 0
By sfhaseen01

I am so excited because THE TRUTH IS GONNA BE OUT SOON!
So do vote and comment

Word count:1301

CHAPTER #26

Hafsa's POV

"I am very happy for adil" adil said us that he is leaving next week because he is getting married.

"me too"

"didn't you like today's dinner?" I asked him because he didn't each so well today

"no it was awesome, I'll have it tomorrow too but you know actually what happened" I looked at him with a questioning look while he started narrating his story
"that sadiq about whom I told you, he had two men working for him so they were still with me. I left sadiq to his parents"

Zafar, I really wish I could have told you that he even came to my house with his parents, asking my hand in marriage.

"when I went in, I saw they were playing cards and I thought they were gambling but guess what, they weren't. I gave them a piece of advice to change themselves for good and it really moved them. That day, when I asked them the location of their houses, they said that they don't have anywhere to go"
I was listening with full concentration "they told me that the place they used to stay before, they were kicked out from there because of their reputation which concerns their parents. So I took them to the bachelor's residence and arranged them their. Those unknown calls that you received was by them on the order of Sadiq and they said they also had to confess something about their parents. So we decided to meet today. They told me that their parents studied in the same college as well as Sadiq's mother. Now the thing is they belonged to a gangsters group and one of the man in the group was given some work by a woman that is, to kill a family and that man also asked these two men, these boys' fathers did the work but they were arrested by the police because of the same man. So they were tried and killed"
He breathed deeply after this full story while my mouth was agaped. "so I had taken them to a restaurant today where we had our dinner so I couldn't eat properly"

"oh so you have already had your dinner"

"yeah"

"I can't believe this...they can be fraudies"
The story was too extraordinary..

"no no.... they aren't, it's the truth. They even told me the college name their parents studied in 'st. Johanson English college'"

Wait what?!

"wait, what did you say?"

"st. Johanson English College"

Nooo!!! This can't be!

"that's the same college my ammi studied in!"

"really? It's great then. But we aren't sure whether she knew their parents"

"no no.....ammi had told me about arshiya auntie and samina auntie who were killed by their husbands..I was already thinking that I've heard a familiar story somewhere except that their husbands killing a family and getting arrested"

"oh then maybe Sadiq's mother and your ammi might be friends"

"yes they are, but only I didn't know. Ammi had often told me her name and if I am not wrong his mother's name is saira right?"

"right"

"she was ammi's regular customer and now I get it"

"that's great" he said and stretched himself "I am so tired" I yawned
"let's sleep" I said
...
Our daughter does painting! Wow it's so good, who's ammi?

Here!
*two men enter the house with shooters*
*gun pointing*
No no stop, don't do it
*gun shots*

"what happened?" I suddenly realized that I was no more sleeping. Zafar was asking worriedly

"that... That.." I couldn't speak properly because I was almost out of breath. Zafar filled a glass of water for me.

"relax and tell me calmly"

"men breaking through a little girl's house and killing her  parents while she show them my paintings"

"calm down calm down"
I was breathing unusually heavily

"zafar. This. Isn't just.. Isn't. Just nightmare...something is wrong. The house.. This house"

Believe me there's something in this house that looks so mine!
Tears fell off my eyes

"we will talk about it tomorrow ok? Now you sleep you need rest"
I nodded and we both laid down.
I didn't sleep so easily but eventually I did.
...
It was a beam of light which came out of the little space left between the curtains that woke me up.
I opened my eyes and saw zafar putting on his shirt and buttoning it.
"why didn't you wake me up? I even missed my fajr!" I said rubbing my eyes

"you needed sleep so I didn't wake you up. How are you feeling now?" he came up to me and sat on the bed, facing me.

"a lot better" I said, smiling goofly

"I'll stay if you say, it's ok if I don't go for a day"

"no no! There's no need of it. I'll be alright"

"ok then, I'll try to come early, take care" he said and leaned forward and kissed on my forehead. It sent some unusual buzzing all over my body but it felt lovely and different because to be honest, I needed him and he was with me even though he will be away from me physically.

After zafar left, I was feeling quite weak and drowsy. I took a hot bath and wore a comfortable salwar kameez. I just laid down on my bed and closed my eyes for a moment when some of the memories flashed through my mind.

Who are those people in my dream? Why do I feel I have a strong connection with them?
The toys...wait the toys!!
I had completely forgot about those toys which seemed so familiar and there were a few papers I sneaked from the study.
I looked around myself to find my handbag. It was kept on the small table which was against the wardrobe.
I rushed towards it and unzipped the bag and produced out the papers.
They were as follows :-

1.four legal notices regarding some property
Ok I shouldn't have brought those
2. A few magazine papers
What a waste my father has!
3.letters

Letters? That took my attention. There were two letters. I took them and sat on the bed, just when there was a knock on the door.

"yes?"
The door opened and it was the cook along with ammi
"why dear? You didn't come to have breakfast"

"oh ammi, I completely forgot!"

"you shouldn't do like this, give her the tray" ammi said to the cook.
"you should have it ok? I'll come back to see" ammi sounded so like a typical mother.

"ok" I nodded and looked at the tray while they left.
It did smell delicious. There was an egg sandwich with orange juice and a salad.
Lovely!
I was so hungry that I kept the letters away for a moment and dug in the food.
It was so satisfying!

I took the tray and went down to keep in the kitchen myself as I did not like the idea of ammi getting troubled again and again because of me.

"I am keeping the tray here" I said to the cook
He nodded
I smiled and walked up to dadi to wish her good morning even though the morning was already past.
"assalamualaikum dadi, good morning"

"good morning my child, had breakfast?"

"yes" I smiled and hugged her.
I excused myself as I had an important work to do that is, read those letters.

It does sound I am hindering the privacy but I had to do it.

I opened the letters and took a long breath before I started reading it....and then my eyes glided over the words that seemed so heavy to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 16.4K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...
280K 11.9K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
326K 10.2K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
12.9K 813 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...