Green Tea Beauty In Seventies...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 绿茶美人在七零 AUTHOR: 林阿律 The female lead Lin Yan penetrated into the starting point of a... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 24

4K 80 5
By CN_SweetSmile

    Without Lu Jinhe's help, the two worked together. Lin Yan carried the five catties of pork, while Xu Aizhen was holding a pair of pig dumplings and a pile of pig bones.

    It didn't look much, but I didn't expect it to be quite heavy. I didn't know what Lu Jinhe had grown up with. I just helped them with so many things. They walked all the way without frowning, and they were walking fast.

    Fortunately, the educated youth spot arrived soon. As soon as she walked to the door, Zhou Aimei happened to walk out. After seeing them, she hurriedly called for help.

    Several male educated youths received meat and pig bones from Lin Yan and Xu Aizhen. Chen Xuewen was curious: "Why are there so many pig bones? How much did it cost to buy? Later, let's share the money together. "At the

    educated youth spot, everyone eats together, and this time the money for pork is also shared equally by the big guys. Now that there are so many more pig bones, although it was not planned, since Lin Yan bought it, she naturally made sense.

    And her craftsmanship is so good, everyone is not worried that the pig bones will be processed and not tasty.

    The meat is bought back by others, and then they have to be cooked for them to eat. They can't eat for nothing, and the money is always given.

    Zhou Aimei and another female educated youth have already gone to pour water for Lin Yan and Xu Aizhen. Xu Aizhen took the enamel cup and poured it down, only then did she feel that her mouth was not so dry to talk.

    "You don't need to pay. We didn't spend any money on these pig bones. People from the Hongqi brigade paid us." Seeing that Lin Yan was still drinking water, Xu Aizhen explained to herself.

    As soon as she said this, everyone became more curious. Why did the people of the Hongqi Brigade pay for them? There is also a pair of pigs in the water. Although the price of these things is not too expensive to buy, it is worth a few catties of meat when all these things add up.

    Then, Xu Aizhen said the matter as it was: "Thanks to Captain Lu, otherwise we must not be able to buy such good meat. You don't know, they can bully people."

    Xu Aizhen just talked about Zhao Yuejin's bullying. When she was with Lin Yan, the male educated youths were so angry that they rolled up their sleeves and wished to rush to the Hongqi brigade to seek justice for them. But later, when I heard that Lu Jinhe had already taught them a lesson, I felt relieved.

    Lu Jinhe's reputation is getting better and better in the educated youth spot. The female educated youths who were afraid of Lu Jinhe were no longer afraid of him as before.

    Lin Yan held the enamel cup with her tube-like fingers, listening to Xu Aizhen exaggeratingly recounting what happened to them in the Red Flag brigade, with a smile on her mouth, with a touch of complacency.

    Hearing everyone praise Lu Jinhe, he nodded secretly, full of approval.

    After resting for more than half an hour, seeing that it was already eleven o'clock noon, Lin Yan packed up and planned to cook lunch.

    Eating stir-fried vegetables at noon is troublesome, so Lin Yan chooses to cook noodles.

    Originally there were several Shanghai educated youths in the educated youth spot. They usually don't eat noodles much, but after trying Lin Yan's craftsmanship, no matter what Lin Yan does, they accept them all.

    Today, if you have meat, you can no longer eat fine grains. No matter how much grain you have, you can't make it vigorously. These grains have to be eaten until the autumn harvest, so you still have to plan carefully.

    Fortunately, Lin Yan's craftsmanship is quite good. Even the noodles made with cornmeal, except for the difference in color, do not seem to be noticeable.

    When Lin Yan made the noodles, the pork bones were already braised.

    The fire at the stove top was raging, and when the gurgling movement was remembered in the pot of stewed pork bones, Lin Yan asked Xu Aizhen to remove a few firewood, and now she had to use a small fire to stew slowly.

    The lid of the pot is firmly covered, but the smell there is still like long legs, and it drills into the nose of the big guy. The female educated youth who was helping with work nearby muttered: "This is too fragrant, I feel like it has lost my soul..."

    This made several other people laugh, saying that the soul can't be fragrant. Now, without the soul, can people be okay?

    Lin Yan made a lot of noodles this time, in order to save some for the evening, and planned to make dumplings for the evening.

    You can cut a bit of meat from the meat of the front leg of the pig, and chop it into stuffing with the leeks that everyone just grew out of the yard this morning.

    About twenty minutes later, Lin Yan took the rag and put it on the lid, and then opened the lid through the rag. Only in this way can I ensure that my hands are not burned by the lid. The pot has been on the stove for such a long time, and it is already hot.

    As soon as the lid was opened, the heat inside scrambled out.

    Xu Aizhen and the others hurriedly sniffed, smelling the rich scent, their mouths filled with body fluid. Zhou Aimei pulled Xu Aizhen's sleeves and asked her to ask Lin Yan when she would be able to post.

    Xu Aizhen wanted to eat it a long time ago. Even if Zhou Aimei didn't ask her to ask, she couldn't help it: "Xiao Yan, can you

    make the noodles?" Lin Yan saw that they both cast expectant glances at her, she pursed her lips and gave an answer that excited them all.

    They are happy, but Lin Yan is also very happy.

    Since she was a child, she has resisted learning how to cook. She hates that grandpa deprives her of time to play with dolls, can't wear beautiful skirts, and stay in the kitchen to smell the fumes.

    She didn't understand why Grandpa must let her learn how to cook. She was angry every day, deliberately sabotage, shaved off his beard while grandpa was sleeping, anyway, grandpa forced her to learn how to cook, she would make him unhappy.

    Later, after she accepted all this, she gradually found meaning in it. She began to experience and learn all this with her heart. When someone is satisfied with the food she cooks, she also enjoys it.

    Even here, without the high-quality and rich ingredients she used to, some are just simple home-cooked dishes. But Lin Yan didn't think there was anything. As long as everyone likes to eat her meals, her satisfaction is real.

    Five minutes later, the noodles came out of the pot.

    The scent spread from the stove, and the male educated youths in the yard prepared their own bowls and chopsticks. They lined up to serve the noodles in an orderly manner.

    Each person had a bowl of noodles and a pork bone. Lin Yan also told everyone that the remaining bones should not be littered. She was still useful. Everyone responded quickly and hurried to eat the noodles.

    Holding a bowl of hot noodles, sat on the table. In the bowl was half a bowl of bone soup that was lightly greasy, and then put a large tube of bone, sprinkled with a little green onion. The scent penetrated the nose and hooked out all the gluttons in his stomach. He swallowed his saliva, picked up the chopsticks, and started.

    Although the noodles are made of cornmeal, Lin Yan's craftsmanship is simply superb. Noodles taste chewy, not losing to flour. Especially the noodles boiled with bone broth, every bite seems to have the flavor and mellowness of bone broth.

    Absolutely.

    Sucking, this is the sound of eating noodles.

    Hulu, this is the sound of soup.

    Breathing out-picking up the pig tube bone and sucking in the bone hole, mouth full of bone marrow. This taste is absolutely amazing!

    Li Haofeng was the last to come to the noodles. Seeing Lin Yan, he opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something. Lin Yan glanced to the side when he saw him, put down the spoon in her hand, too lazy to greet him, and went to eat noodles with Xu Aizhen and the others.

    This bowl of bone noodles went down, and the big guy was sweating, heartily.

    Everyone was full of praise for Lin Yan's cooking skills, saying that even the master of the state-owned restaurant in front of Lin Yan was incomparable.

    Although Xu Aizhen said that they didn't spend money to buy these tube bones, and they didn't need to pay for it, but it was Lin Yan's blessing that they ate such delicious tube bone stewed noodles. So the big guy discussed that the five catties of pork bought today don't need to be shared between Lin Yan and Xu Aizhen.

    Lin Yan also put a handful of soybeans soaked in advance when she was cooking the pork bones. Everyone's attention was on the noodles and pork bones, and no one noticed the little soybeans.

    So Lin Yan, a handful of fishing with a spoon, soybeans have to Xuai Zhen Sheng bowl, leans her ear whispered:. "Come, Ai-zhen, eat more soy, soy is abundant, chest of"

    listening to the last In a word, Xu Aizhen's face flushed immediately. Looking at the full soybeans in the bowl, I took a bite. The beans have been cooked completely crisp, and they melt in the mouth, and they also have the deliciousness of the bone soup. The taste is excellent.

    I don’t know who said: "Li Haofeng, why Zhang Xiaojia hasn’t gotten up at this time today? Is it unwell, why don’t you go in and ask?"

    Everyone remembered that it was noon, and Zhang Xiaojia didn’t seem to show up yet. .

    Although Zhang Xiaojia is indeed not likable sometimes, but after all, he is also an educated youth, especially Chen Xuewen, as the captain of the educated youth, must pay more attention to whether everyone has an accident.

    In fact, Li Haofeng called Zhang Xiaojia once this morning, but she said that she was not feeling well and wanted to sleep for a while, so Li Haofeng didn't ask much.

    Li Haofeng happened to finish eating the noodles, and drank the soup again, put down the bowl in his hand, and went to call Zhang Xiaojia.

    Zhang Xiaojia really has been lying on the bed, her face is not very good. Although Li Haofeng didn’t like Zhang Xiaojia’s personality, the two of them are now boyfriend and girlfriend. He still asked with concern: "What's wrong with you?"

    "My stomach is a little uncomfortable." Zhang Xiaojia opened his mouth and smelled the nose puffing out. The smell that comes.

    She didn’t eat breakfast. She was starving now, and her saliva came out: "What are you eating?"

    "We just ate bone soup noodles, are you hungry? Or I will ask Lin Yan to help you make another bowl "Li Haofeng asked.

    "I don't want it!" Zhang Xiaojia refused subconsciously, but her belly grumbled, a little embarrassed, and finally had to let Li Haofeng go.

    Li Haofeng found Lin Yan and asked her to help Zhang Xiaojia cook a bowl of noodles.

    Lin Yan raised her eyebrows and looked at Li Haofeng amusedly, wondering if it was Liang Jingru's courage to him? Open your mouth to her and let her cook noodles for Zhang Xiaojia? Why didn't he go to heaven?

    Lin Yan snorted softly, and subconsciously wanted to refuse. But suddenly remembered the parents of the original owner far away on the farm, she had to make money. Since Zhang Xiaojia wants her to cook noodles, it is a good opportunity to make money.

    So Lin Yan nodded, reached out to Li Haofeng, and said, “It’s not impossible to ask me to help Zhang Xiaojia cook the noodles, but I have to pay one dollar for a bowl of noodles. Come on, give me the money and I’ll go, otherwise I’ll do it. "

    Hmph, isn't there someone who pretended to say that even if they starve to death, they won't eat what Lin Yan made?"

    Li Haofeng was stunned on the spot, he never thought that Lin Yan would ask him for money.

    Everyone heard the movement here, but didn't say anything. After all, Zhang Xiaojia deserved it, who made her always have trouble with Lin Yan? The clay figurines are somewhat temperamental, let alone Lin Yan.

    And these pig bones were brought back by Lin Yan, after all, they were still covered by Lin Yan's light. Lin Yan just didn't charge them money for food for them, and it is not unreasonable for Zhang Xiaojia, who has a bad relationship, to charge money.

    No one spoke, Zhang Xiaojia in the room was so angry: "Lin Yan, you charge me a dollar for a bowl of noodles? Why don't you just grab it? State-owned restaurants are not so expensive!"

    "Oh." Lin Yan said. With a cry, he withdrew his hand, "Then you can go to the state-run restaurant to eat, and I won't stop you."

    Zhang Xiaojia: "..."

    From the Red Star Team to the state-run restaurant in the county seat, you will get one less. After more than hours, when she arrived at the state-run hotel, she had fainted because of hunger. If it weren't for her being uncomfortable now, and Li Haofeng wouldn't know how to make noodles, she would really not want to buy Lin Yan's noodles for a dollar.

    But...

    Zhang Xiaojia took out a dollar from her pocket and handed it to Li Haofeng, with a pain on her face: "Take it to her!"

    This is definitely the most expensive noodles she has ever eaten when she grows up, or it comes from what she hates most. The hand of the person, suffocated. But she couldn't take it without eating. She was so hungry that she couldn't take it anymore, and her stomach was burning with pain.

    Lin Yan took the money, ignoring Li Haofeng's somewhat complicated eyes, snorted and turned back into the stove, and began to make noodles.

    The noodles have already been distributed before, and Lin Yan only needs to roll them into noodles. She didn't cook the noodles for Zhang Xiaojia because of this, so she deliberately cooked it badly.

    There is still some soup base. When it's hot, put the noodles in. After a few minutes, the steaming noodles are ready.

    Zhang Xiaojia couldn't stand the smell anymore, but when he noticed that the noodles in the bowl were made of cornmeal, his face became a little hard to look.

    The noodles she bought for a dollar were made of cornmeal? It smelled so fragrant just now, she thought it was so delicious, that's it? How delicious are noodles made from cornmeal? The pork-bone white noodles in state-run restaurants only cost a dime a bowl!

    I can buy ten bowls of noodles for a dollar!

    Zhang Xiaojia caught the fire in his stomach, knocked on the edge of the bowl with his chopsticks, and gritted his teeth and said: "Lin Yan, are you kidding me? You charge me a dollar and you give me noodles made of cornmeal?!"

    Lin Yan glanced at her. The tail is slightly raised, a little charming. She snorted, and said, "I love to eat or not, and if I don't eat, I

    'll fall down." Zhang Xiaojia was almost mad, but she was so hungry, she wanted to try Lin Yan's craftsmanship. After hitting Lin Yan's face, he decided to try a bite first. If it doesn't taste good, he will refund Lin Yan immediately.

    Unexpectedly, Zhang Xiaojia was stunned right after taking a bite.

    Although she was reluctant to admit it, the noodles were really fragrant and delicious. She felt that she had never eaten such delicious noodles in her life.

    She was still made with cornmeal... She felt aggrieved in her heart and couldn't help herself. With this mouth, he stunned the bowl of noodles and drank the soup, and finally burped.

    Xu Aizhen was originally waiting for Zhang Xiaojia to be a demon, and she was already prepared to protect herself in front of Lin Yan. Just planning Zhang Xiaojia to be a demon, she went to clean up Zhang Xiaojia for Lin Yan.

    Unexpectedly, this time Zhang Xiaojia really finished the noodles without saying a word. As Zhang Xiaojia watched Zhang Xiaojia back to the house, Xu Aizhen was relieved.

    Lin Yan stretched her waist, yawned, and said she wanted to take a lunch break.

    The female educated youths went to work on their own if they were okay, and went back to the house to rest just like Lin Yan did if they were okay.

    As for the male educated youths, they have enough food and energy to work, and they are busy laying bricks again. They plan to build a chicken coop so that they can raise a few chickens at the educated youth spot and collect a few eggs every day. Everyone can improve their lives.

    In the afternoon, Zhang Xiaojia, who had been honest, began to make a fuss.

    It turned out that she started pulling and vomiting not long after she finished eating the noodles. She insisted that Lin Yan poisoned the noodles and caused her to become like this.

    "It's Lin Yan, it must be Lin Yan. There must be poison in the bowl of noodles she made for me at noon. Her heart is too vicious. I'm going to the party secretary to sue her..." Zhang Xiaojia said weakly, and pulled it again. The vomiting again almost made her collapse.

    Chen Xuewen immediately said: "Zhang Xiaojia, you can't talk nonsense about this. Lin Yan can't be that kind of person. And you were uncomfortable in the morning? Maybe it's because you caught a cold and you don't know it, or you should go to the health clinic. Check it out."

    Lin Yan was dreaming, awakened by the noisy noise outside.

    The delicate brows were tightly furrowed, and his face was full of irritability. She is good at everything, that is, she gets up when she is young, and if anyone makes her sleep, she can fight with others.

    Lin Yan was so angry that she lifted the quilt, tied the silky hair that was scattered around her shoulders into a low ponytail, and rushed out aggressively.

    Angrily said: "Zhang Xiaojia, is there something wrong with your brain? Do you have a delusion of persecution? Am I guilty of poisoning you? Which onion do you really treat yourself as a human being? Was Li Haofeng watching while you were cooking the noodles? If his eyes were not blind, it would prove that I was not so bored and didn't poison your bowl!"

    Lin Yan rushed out of the room. No one reacted, and when she saw her like this, she was immediately stunned.

    It was the first time that they saw Lin Yan making such a big fire, but they didn't think there was anything wrong, and even people who thought they looked good were so good-looking even when they were angry.

    Besides, anyone who encounters this situation will feel uncomfortable. The clay figurines still have a three-pointed temperament. Everyone sees Lin Yan blowing up her hair, and they support her in their hearts.

    Li Haofeng was also stunned, and looked at Lin Yan's sleepy-eyed appearance just because she had just woke up, her delicate cherry-colored lips made her heart tremble, and she was so good-looking.

    After reacting, he nodded and explained: "Xiaojia, I could see clearly at the time, Lin Yan is absolutely nothing like you said, you are really too sensitive."

    "If it weren't for her, how could I suddenly This way! I was just a little uncomfortable in my stomach before, not so serious..."

    "Tsk, don’t forget what you ate yesterday. At that time, I and Xu Aizhen reminded you that you can’t eat snakeberry. You have to eat for your own death, now the retribution is here, you deserve it." Lin Yan, who got up badly, spoke sharper than usual.

    Zhang Xiaojia paled with fright, and covered her belly: "Li Haofeng, take me to the health clinic, I...I am going to die, oh oh..." After

    Li Haofeng took Zhang Xiaojia away, those male educated youths They all comforted Lin Yan and told her not to have general knowledge with Zhang Xiaojia and disregard Zhang Xiaojia.

    Lin Yan curled her lips. She was not as knowledgeable as Zhang Xiaojia. She was so angry because she didn't sleep well. I'll make up my sleep later, and after the anger in my heart has subsided, it's all right.

    After a short time, Xu Aizhen and a few female educated youth returned.

    It turned out that they were going to wash clothes, but Lin Yan hadn't woken up yet, so Xu Aizhen went with everyone.

    After learning about Zhang Xiaojia, Xu Aizhen scolded again.

    In the evening, the big guy used the bread delivered at noon to make dumplings. After dinner, Chen Xuewen also announced one thing, that is, the long-awaited welcome party, which is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

    According to reason, the new educated youth should hold the welcome party on the same day, but in previous years, the Red Star Team and the Red Flag Team joined together to hold the welcome party. This time the educated youth of the Hongqi brigade arrived a few days late, so the orientation meeting was also postponed.

    At night, Lin Yan was a little absent-minded, because she was waiting for Lu Jinhe, but Lu Jinhe never came.

    She took the box of chocolates and sat on the steps in front of the educated youth point. The sky was completely dark. There was a slight movement on the road, and a smile appeared on her face, thinking that it was Lu Jinhe who came.

    But when he saw that it was not Lu Jinhe passing by, he pursed his mouth again, and the smile on his face was withdrawn, and he felt a little unhappy.

    Xu Aizhen walked out and called her: "Xiao Yan, you have been waiting for more than two hours. Captain Lu may have forgotten about it. It will not be here today. The wind is quite strong outside at night, or don't wait and go back to the house. Go."

    Lin Yan bit her lip and snorted: "Who is waiting for him, I just want to sit here and blow the hair, and take out the chocolate by the way. If he comes to get it, I won't be too lazy to go back to the room. Take it. Forget it, I'm not hot now, go back to sleep."

    Xu Aizhen was stunned for a while, and she couldn't tell whether Lin Yan was the truth or the truth.

    Back in the room, Lin Yan puffed her cheeks with anger and banged the door shut. She threw the box of chocolates on the bed forcefully, kicking off her shoes. Her face was full of displeasure.

    I didn't admit it inside, and mumbled: "If you don't come, don't come, who is rare for him to come, what's so great, no one cares if he comes or not..."

    Humph, it's better if it doesn't come. Doesn't she eat this box of chocolates by herself? What do you want to leave for him to eat? Doesn't she have a long mouth? Although Lu Jinhe taught her to use a sickle, she was the one who won Zhang Xiaojia, and she was in charge of Lu Jinhe's affairs.

    Thinking about it in my heart, I became a little bit more unhappy. Lin Yan kicked the soft quilt irritably, and punched the soft pillow a few times, as if she thought it was Lu Jinhe.

    She gritted her teeth with anger, and slammed both sides of the pillow, squeezed and squeezed it, Lu Jinhe, you big jerk! Talking is nothing!

    I've said I'm coming!

    How dare to release her pigeons!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.1K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
88.8K 1.2K 78
https://m.shubaow.net/251/251945/ Author: Qiongzhi Ganlu Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-06-21 Latest: Chapter 78, Finale rebirth f...
86.8K 2.1K 42
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-brained female partner in the book. She has a...