Bad boy Good boy story

By sanah_00

a romantic story about how a girl who is new in the town gets new friends a good boy she loves and a bad boy... More

Bad boy Good boy story
Chp-1# Everything'z new
Chp-2# Brotherhood really...?
Chp-3# Parking area...
Chp-4# First talk with Harry
Chp-5# The start...
Chp-6# The day begins...
Chp-7# Thats not happining.....
Chp-8# What's the thing..???
Chp-9# Confused?...
Chp-10# With Kate..
Chp-11# In the college...
Chp-12 #Dinner date

Chp-13# Where is Cole..??

27 3 3
By sanah_00

"Cole is soo nice. Today the time we spent together is soo memorable. He is really a gentlemen. Well i can say, an adorable and handsome gentlemen. Do I kind of like him..? I don't know...and actually i don't even wish to know, because Nichole is my best friend and she surely loves Cole. I can't come between them. But i have no idea wether Cole loves her or not. So, maybe it wont be like I am coming between them. Umm...I better leave these thoughts and go to sleep now. Goodnight Isa.." ,I said to myself and pulled the blanket over me closing my eyes.

The next morning, I get up to find out it's being past 10 o'clock and my first lecture has gone..!

I jump out from my bed and run to get ready. After banging the door shut behind me, I am almost running on the road so as to not miss my next lecture atleast ,else I'll surely get a long lecture of time management from Prof.Beaufort. How i wish Cole would me here to pick me up today..!! Ya I can call him up i said dailing his number on my cellphone. But to my surprise there was no responce from the other end. Strange...maybe he is sitting for the first lecture right now.

Finally I reach the college just in time to notice that the first lecture is just over. I hurry to my class. Nichole is waving at me telling me to sit besides her. So i go and sit with her. We are sitting together for the lecture after almost a week today.

"Hey how are you..? and Why is my bestie late today..?", she asked.

"Just slept late yesterday and Dad is out due to work, so no one to wake me up..", I replied.

"Morning students..!" Prof.Beaufort enters the class and the lecture starts.

After the lecture I and Nichole went to the canteen and sat with a coffee.

"Today's day is soo boring without Cole in the college.", said Nichole sadly.

"Hmm...", was the only thing i could reply.

"He is just so adorable..!  I guess he would be very romantic..!! You know what Bella..! He explains me every assignment in such a easy way..!! I just love him soo much Bella..!! Should I tell him this..? Should I ask him out..?? I don't know what to do...I'm in a fix...Please help me out Bel..!!", she went on saying without a pause but with full excitement and I was left speechless.

"Oh..you love him..?! That's..that's great..!!", I replied, just not knowing what to say now.

"Isabella..!! I'm asking you something."

"By the way...where is Cole today..? He is no where to be seen. Where is he..?", I said avoiding to reply Nichole's question.

"Well told last mid-night that he was leaving today morning out of town as his uncle wasn't doing well.", said Nichole with a sigh.

"Oh I see...come on let us leave now. I want yours notes of the previous lecture that I missed.", I said pulling Nichole by her hand towards the library.

After taking notes I was going home when I saw Harry. I guess he was busy with his cellphone and din't notice me. I just went home without making any eye contact with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys..? keep suggesting..! voting..! n commenting..!!
next update will be soon in 2-3 days again...!
reviews...!!??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.2K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
479K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
134K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
179K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other