H2OVanoss - fun with Vanoss

By sillysweets09

Delirious - Jonathan Vanoss - Evan Delirious has always had a crush on Evan, one day they go to a party but... More

chapter 1 Evan is coming?!
he is coming today
he is here! + a small update
SLEEPOVER!!!
telling feelings to Evan

party!

898 23 0
By sillysweets09

Evan pov
We got a text from Delirious's friend CaRtOoNz saying party tonight plz be there so they said ok
Tonight
They saw colorful lights flashing in the air to the sky then I started thinking this will be run so I ran and delirious caught up then we were there
1 hour later
I was drunk a f**k so Cartoonz said everyone get in a circle and me and drunk delirious sat next to eachother and us being drunk wared off so we were fine way set up: dude A, Cartoonz ,dude B ,Delirious ,Evan ,other. So then Cartoonz dared me to kiss the person to my left and to my left was delirious I blushed wildly and kissed him but then his lips tasted like candy even for a guy that was drunk a minute ago we all partied more after truth or dare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
169K 15.5K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...