WWF

By Stef44ns

There was a time when humans and Furs lived in peace. But then for no reason war was declared from both sides... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
End Credits
Announcement
AD

Final Notification

125 1 2
By Stef44ns

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for reading my story. I know it was shorter than a lot of others out there, but I felt this was the logical conclusion.

Seeing that someone enjoyed the chapters I released always filled me with warmth even when my life felt like shit.

So thank you.

For those who don't know, I have a Furry series I'm working on if you want to check it out.

If you have any ideas for a new story I can work on, feel free to let me know.

So, goodbye for now.

And remember, you all filled me with hope and peace during my good and bad days.

So when someone tells you you're not wanted remember, I need you and want you even if you're on the other side of the world. So, that's already one person they're wrong with and I'm certain there are many others as well.

So, Stef44ns out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 23 4
12 years of war was all it took for humanity to fall under the wrath of the anthros. Even if the last known human base was destroyed long time ago, t...
5.7K 195 11
All contact was lost when the last human army was encircled and destroyed in the arctic, no human contacts have ever been reported since the last arm...
85.9K 2.1K 30
A soldier knows his duty and he will fight to his last breath, for his honor is loyalty. When an experiment to win the war goes wrong, a man who volu...