Promises [Jujutsu Kaisen x Re...

By Clienelemontine

Yuka Itadori, Sister Of Yuji Itadori. Daughter of Jin Itadori and Granddaughter of Wasuke Itadori. She is a q... More

128 4 1
By Clienelemontine

Monday, 1pm

No one's POV
Yuka Itadori was walking around the school when she saw her friends Sasaki-senpai and Iguchi-senpai along with her brother Yuji Itadori who was competing with their Track and Field Coach, Tagaki sensei.

She walked up to her friends and stood beside them. "Oh Hey Yuka" "Hey" They watched as their Coach threw the metal ball at the sand and it landed on 14 meters.

Everyone started to cheer for Yuji "Hey, is Itadori famous or something" said Sasaki-senpai. Iguchi-senpai replied "They're probably tall tales, but I heard he beat all stages of Ninja Warrior, and that he's the reincarnation of Mirko Cro Cop" "But Mirko's not even dead yet." "Still, he earned the nickname Tiger of West Middle." "Lame"

'I wonder if we're going to visit grandpa today.' Yuka's Thoughts got interrupted by a loud bang. She looked up and saw that Yuji had already thrown the metal ball and it landed on one of the top metal of the football Goal. It was about 30 meters "He's more gorilla than a tiger, isn't he" said Sasaki-senpai. "That was a pitchers throw" replied Iguchi-senpai "Itadori, you'd do well on a sports team, You don't have to force yourself to stay in our occult club, y'know" "But as much as you two love scary things, you couldn't go to haunted places without me, could you?" Replied Itadori. "We're scared because we like it" said a flustered Sasaki. "Besides, this school requires everyone to be in a club right? I couldn't keep up with this" "I did say that" replied a still flustered Sasaki "Me and my sister wants to be able to go home by 5 Pm for our own reasons. So if it's okay with you, We'd like to stay" "I like the atmosphere if the occult club a lot." "Relatable.." said Yuka. "Well, if that's how it is, we don't mind."

Yuka's POV
Monday, 4 pm

I felt a presence behind me, i turned around and saw a person with dark blue porcupine styled(?) hair. 'I wonder what he wants' "Oh, it's already half past four, Come on Yuka let's go" said Yuji as he picked up his bag. "Alright" "Well, Coach, Me and  Yuka's got stuff to do! Later!" Yuji carried me and started sprinting away to a nearby flower shop.

Yuji wanted me to pick out any bouquet and i did. After Yuji paid for the flowers, We were walking back home but stopped because of the red light. I saw baby reaching out it's hands to touch the flowers, I laughed while Yuji stepped away a little. After the light turned green, we continued our way to Sugisawa Hospital to visit our grandfather, Wasuke Itadori.

We arrived and entered the room number 301. Yuji was unwrapping the flowers while i took a chair and sat beside grandpa."I told you not to come. Stop buying flowers to bring with you all the time." "You always give us that. Besides these aren't for you. They're for the nurses." "All the more reason not to, you fool! And what about your club. Go to your club! Your club!" "Grandpa calm down, It ends before 5 pm" i said calmly. "We wouldn't be visiting you if we didn't have the free time" said Yuji. "Good, Then listen to me, since I've got free time, too." "Not interested" "Just listen well, There's something i want to tell you guys before the end. It's about your parents-" "I said I'm not interested. Grandpa could you stop trying to act all cool before you die?" "Yuji don't be mean" i told him "Every man wants to go out in style, you know! Get a clue, you useless grandson" said grandpa. "Quit snapping over everything. You can be yourself" "Tsk. Lax upbringing." "Yuji and Yuka." "Hmm?" Me and Yuji hummed "You're strong kids, so help others. Even if it's only those closest to you, just save the people you can. It's okay to lose your way, and don't worry about wether they'll thank you or not. Just save as many people as you can, even if it's only one. When you die, you should be surrounded by people. Don't end up like me." After a few seconds of silents, "Grandpa?" "Gramps?!" After a few mins, Yuji ringed the nurse while hugging me as i cried in his arms. He said "Our grandpa...is dead" while holding his tears.

Me and Yuji watched as our grandfather got taken away from his death bed while still hugging each other. He went back inside and started to pack his things meanwhile I'm standing beside him, speechless with tears in my eyes. I didn't know what to say, Our grandfather is gone..forever. We went to the reception area and Yuji started to write the papers that we had to fill in. "Okay, That's all of the necessary paperwork." said the nurse "Okay, Thank you for everything." replied Yuji with tired eyes from crying "Are you sure you guys are okay?" "Well, this is our first time dealing with something like this, so it doesn't feel real yet. Grandpa would snap if i kept moping around forever, though, so I'll just have to laugh as i roast him up." "Phrasing!" said the nurse.

Suddenly, Yuji stopped talking and looked beside him holding his hand around my waist hugging me. "Itadori Yuji, right?" said the person with dark blue porcupined styled(?) Hair that i saw earlier when i was in school. "I'm Fushiguro from Jujutsu High. I'd like to have a word with you and your sister. Now."

After we went to a spot, Yuji said "Um, We're mourning right now." "Sorry, but there isn't time. The cursed object you possess is very dangerous. Hand it over to me right now." "Cursed object?" I said. Fushiguro took out his phone and showed us the cursed object. "Oh, yeah, yeah. I found that" I smacked him on the back of his head "Don't pick up things from the street! The ghosts will probably follow you" "I'm sorry, i won't do it again" ">:(" Yuji continued saying "I don't mind either way, but my senpai took a liking to it." "What do you mean Dangerous" "The number if unexplained deaths and missing persons within Japan exceeds 100,000 a year on average. Most of those are the result of curses." Said Fushiguro while scrolling through his phone. "Curses?"  questioned Yuji as i hugged him tighter. "I don't care if you believe in them or not. They're real. I'll go on. Large poops of negative energy form especially easily in schools, hospitals, and so on. Hardship, regret, shame...The negative emotions of mankind become source of curses. Thats why most schools secretly keep a cursed object such as a protective talisman. The object u found is one of them." he explained while i started dozing off while leaning on the waiting chairs. "If it's protecting us, shouldn't we be grateful for it?" "Let me finish." "You do know u talk a lot right?" I said as he got irritated yet ignored me as he continued "Placing a cursed object of greater evil is a deadly poison that keeps other curses away. It's a bad practice that only claims to protect. Over the years, it's seal weakens, and then it becomes bat to lure in and fatten up other curses. The object you found is a dangerous one, classified as special-grade. Hand it over before people start dying." "Hey, I already said I don't mind that." "So go tell it to my senpai." As he threw the cursed box toward the Fushiguro boy. Yuji stood up while holding my wrist, walking towards the exit and all of the sudden, everything went black.

No one's POV
Yuka fall asleep while walking so Yuji decided to carry her. Suddenly, Fushiguro pulled Yuji by his shoulders and shouted "Where are the contents!?" "I already told you, my senpai...have it..." "What?" "Actually, they were talking about removing the talisman from it tonight at the school" Yuji said. Fushiguro started stepping a few fees back looking shocked "What? Is it that bad?" said a confused Yuji. "It's worse than bad. They're going to die."

Monday, 11pm

Fushiguro and Yuji started sprinting towards the school with Yuka in Yuji's arms. "Do talismans come off that easily?" "No, it's impossible for people who lack cursed energy. Normally" "Go right, it's a short cut" "This time the object itself is too strong" "The seal is ancient. It might as well be plain paper." "I still don't get all this stuff about curses." "Where are they!" "Fourth floor!"

Yuji's POV

I ran towards the gate but suddenly got slammed by a strong pressure. "What is this pressure" "Stay here" the blacked haired kid, Fushiguro said. Without thinking twice i said "I'm coming, too. It's dangerous, right?" "I've only known them a few months, but they're my friends, I can't just stand by!" "Stay Here"

Yuka's POV

I woke up and found myself in Yuji's arms along with Sasaki-senpai. "Yuji, put me down" i said as i bonked him in the head with my fist. "No can do my dear sister" as he handed a finger?   towards Fushiguro. All of a sudden a hand came smashing down above us. Fushiguro pushed us along with 2 Cute wolves. We fell to the floor as Yuji wrapped his arms around me protecting me from getting slammed to the ground. Yuji shouted "FUSHIGURO!" and Fushiguro did a hand movement that is shaped like a bird. Suddenly, Fushiguro got thrown and was slammed towards a nearby wall. As Yuji placed me and our friends down, sitting on the floor. Fushiguro got slammed harder into the wall which resulted on breaking the wall into pieces. Yuji looked at me and said "I'm sorry" and ran towards the curse and Fushiguro. He started fighting it as he got grabbed by the curse and was almost eaten as he had his both of his legs standing in the curse's upper teeth and lower teeth. "YUJI!!" I shouted "HAND IT OVER TO ME OR YOU'LL BE EATEN, TOO!" said Fushiguro. Yuji threw the finger(?) using his teeth "DON'T DO IT" shouted Fushiguro as Yuji swallowed the finger.

As the curse began to put Yuji in it's mouth, He ripped off the curse's hands. Then, as he threw his right arm upwards the monster had burst into pieces. There was markings on hi face and long finger nails as he started laughing and blabbing. I got up and walked towards him and said "Yuji-?" while tears are forming in my eyes.

No one's POV
Sukuna turned around to see a lady walking towards him and thought "Wow she's pretty"..SIKE HEHE. Ahem Before Sukuna could turn around Yuji grabbed his jaw and said "What do you think you're doing with my body. Give it back and don't touch her" said Yuji. "How are you able to move" said Sukuna "i mean, it's my body." "Yuka get behind me." "Don't move" as he told Yuji/Sukuna. "You're no longer a human." "Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, i will exorcise u as a curse!"

This is my first time ever writing story pls give it some feedback :D thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
260K 5.7K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
228K 22K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...