The White Wolf ( Derek Hale L...

Від Dat_AthRojas

(This is the back story between Savannah and her friends before the actual TW series starts. I recommend read... Більше

The Agent
Disapproval
Hopeful
New Life
Family
Caring For
Psychos
Domestication
Fear
Weakness
Death Rises
New Blood
Revenge
Reincarnation
Rival
Virtuoso
Training
Love Triangle
The Hunted
First Loves
Abandonment
Partners
Betrayal
"I love you." "I hate You."
Eternity
"Always."
Reality
Portland
Phases
First Loss
The Woods
The River
Humanity

New Face

894 23 2
Від Dat_AthRojas

I got a call the next morning, asking for Emma and I to come back to school and meet a couple of people.

"Emma Let's go! They said 10:30...it's 10:15!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs. She throws her shoes, and her purse over the railing. "I'm almost done.." Frustrated, I walk to grab her stuff and put them in the car. "Finally.." I whisper, she jogs to the car. "What are you wearing? Where just going to meet some people, not the club." She mocks me as we put our seat belts on, "Haha, very funny. You have to have a good impression on people, otherwise their never going to want you." I roll my eyes and leave the driveway, to the school.

Traffic delayed us a few minutes, but we managed to come into the meeting just 4 minutes early. "Good, you made it. McCall, Ruiz, this is Nike...they're here to talk to you two." 3 people, a woman and 2 men stand around the circular table with their hands out extended for a hand shake. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Savannah McCall." "I'm Emmilia Ruiz." We sit next to Coach Finstock, facing Nike.

"We heard many good things about this duo, and how you two are now National Champions. Congratulations.." We share a look before saying thank you. "You came a little over dressed to this meeting Savannah.." I hear coach say, "Sorry didn't have time to plan my outfit, or buy one since you told us yesterday.." I glance over to coach who was pulling out our chairs.

"We came here today, asking you two if you would like to be the new fresh faces of Nike Athletic Wear." Emma and I hold hands underneath the table, squezzing each others hands in exitement. "Of course, we'd love too." The sponsors smile at each other before pulling out 2 contracts, "Just sign this, read the Agreements and your rights. And then you're on your way to fame."

4 papers stapled to eachother, are slided to us. It spoke about how Nike doesn't just sponsor anybody, but the most athletic, and most respected of all the other athletes. If we wanted to leave the contract, we wouldn't be sued, but would have to return all of the clothing we are given by designers. The contract would include a few photoshoots after we were of age, and would take most of our team if we wished to complete with the contract. "How many years are we signed with this?" I questioned, "10 years."

Without even talking about it first, Emma and I sign the papers. "You are going to be 2 very famous and very rich young ladies with the desition you made today." We give them back their papers, and shake their hands as a sign of goodbye.

We leave Coach and the sponsors back in the meeting room, as we both head back to my car.

"Can you believe what just happened? Nike came to us! We're sponsored by them now! Can you believe it!" She runs around the parking lot, swinging her arms up in the air. "Yeah..I can't believe it." My eyes started to wonder around the lot, until it focuses on something coming out of the woods. "Let's celebrate Sav-" she stops celebrating, and walks over to me.

Talia walks out of the woods, with Laura and Duecalion by her side. "What's Laura doing with them.." I shake my head lightly, still trying to hear what their saying. "If you can find Savannah in time for the full moon, we'd be complete. But she doesn't answer any of my calls or texts, what makes you sure she'll show up?" A car alarm goes off, which makes them look towards our way, "Hide." I push Emma to the front of a car, and pull her down to knee level. "Shh..." I whisper.

They slowly continue their conversation back on, "If you can get her to come to the warehouse, she's all yours Deucalion." With wide eyes, Emma looks up at me, "WTF?" I put my index finger up to my mouth, "I can get her there, don't worry. Our hybrid won't know what hit her.." And then they stopped talking. "What the hell was that? Why does Talia want you to be at the warehouse tonight?" I peek up while she's talking, "I have know idea, but I can't go in there alone tonight." I stand up when I see that their gone, and drag Emma back to the car.

"We're going to need some help tonight, supernatural and Human."

We drive to different places and houses, stopping by my own to let Emma change. "Next time, your walking around in the those heels." We get out the car, and up to Kali's driveway. "Kali, we need your help." She welcomes us in, and up to her room, "What's up?" She sits on her desk while Emma and I stand up. "Talia Hale was talking to Laura and Deucalion, about how there going to get me to the warehouse tonight, in time for the full moon. I'm going to need some of you guys there..just in case a fight breaks out. But you guys will have to be hidden and out of sight, that warehouse will be guarded with a lot of Alpha's, very powerful Alpha's. You got that?" She looks down at my feet, "Yeah."

She helps us gather more members of pack over to her house for the plan.

"Luke, Kyle, and Paul are going to be in the south side of the warehouse, It's near a Clift. Making it hard for them and their untrained betas to run away. They won't take the roads because it will draw in the cops, and break up their meeting. That's where you come in Emma, I'm gonna need your dad to be their if they do decide to fight." She steps back from the table, bumping into the counter. "What makes you so sure he's going to go against the Hale's..he respects them, they saved us."

I lean away from the table, "They saved us all. But I know your dad, he wouldn't let another hybrid fight against 3 other packs. Just ask him Emma, please." She looks around at all of us, before tracking her phone out of her pocket. "Okay, back to the plan. Luke, Kyle and Paul you know where you guys go. Delilah and Bridget are going to be on the east and west side of the building, While Emma, Kali, and I are going to be in the north side. Got it?" We wrap the map back up and hide it in Kali's room.

We get inside our cars and wait until sundown to hide in the woods.

Emma's POV

I left Savannah's plan to go and talk to my dad about her plan, to see if he could help us..help her. The house was empty, but it always was. Ever since mom died, everything that she had in the house was packed up in some random box that he put unto. "Dad?" The door cracks open slightly, letting some light into his room, "Up here.." And then the door shuts.

I looked around to see if his keys were near by for an easier escape, but the kitchen was full with alcohol. "Damnit.." I open the cabinet softly and grabbed one of the daggers that Savannah gave me, and hid it in my lower back like she does.

"I'm waiting." I clean some of the mess up and jog up the stairs. His room was in the far left hand corner of the second level, opposite from my room. I slowly opened the door, moving things out of the way. My dad was sitting on mom's chair in the corner, and more alcohol bottles laying around. I hated when he drank up here, because he would mess up mom's chairs. There were 5 alcohol stains, and 3 burn marks from when he got mad that I was sitting on the chair, he wanted to burn the fabric in me. "What is it.." His jaw leans in to the bottle, taking down a couple of chuggs. "I wanted to ask you..Savannah needs your help."

He scrunches up his face, "Why?" Another sip, "The Hale's...are planning to um..to do something in the full moon. Their planning to do something with her, and we all have a feeling that it's not good." He puckers up his lips, dropping the bottle on the floor, 'Great, another stain for me to clean up.' He roams around the room, "The Hale's have done a lot of good things for me Emma, what makes you think I'll turn my back on people who help us live again." I could feel the tention in my eyes, tears wanting to come down my face.

"You call this living? Dad this isn't living..this is being unable to take care of your family when your wife is killed in front you. You ruined the life that the Hale's gave to us, you just threw it away..you threw everything away. And now were living in this shit hole of a house." With no hesitation, he raises his hand and smacks me across the face. Making my face go the opposite away of the force.

Other times when he would hit me, the pain would kick in soon after. But this time, the pain was different. It didn't come soon after, it was already in my skin, ready to explode and give it back. "I wished it would have been me that night mom died." His jaw clenches and he shoves me to the wall, cracking the plaster and knocking the photos that were hanging down. "At least she would be able to control the animal I called 'Dad'." He grows more anger and then puts me on the bed, and his hands wrap around my neck. "Don't say that! I'm not an animal! I'm not an animal!"

My air circulation starts to close, and my vision of him gets blurrier. He face is red, and tears are running down his eyes. I grab the dagger in my back, and stab him. "Ahh!" I catch my breath, watching him and the wolfbane go into his system. I look around the room for his keys, I hurried down the stairs, closing his bedroom door behind me. "You stupid Bitch!" He stumbles around, before he gets down the stairs. I run passed the already open door, not bothering to wonder why it was open. And get in the car, and out the driveway. 

When I look back, my dad was knocked out in front of the lawn. I stop the car, "What the hell?" Some of the neighbors come out their house, and walk over to him. When they touch him, he immediately gets up and sees my car. "Shit." I press the gas and drive to the woods.

Savannah's POV

I walked around the checkpoints, making sure the guys were ready for what's coming. "You guys good up there?" I whisper, Luke gives me a thumbs up and returns to watching the warehouse.

I meet up with Kali, who's watching the streets for Emma's dad. "You sure he's gonna show up? Emma's scared of him, she'd be lucky if he would let her go out of the state for a game." I look up at the moon, "I know, that's what scares me." 2 headlights came from the right side of the street, a red BMW comes full speed. It stops just 3 meters after us, Emma comes out of the car crying. "Emma?!" She calls down on the concrete, and sobs. I run to her, wrapping my arm around her, "What happened Emma? Did he touch you." She slowly nods her head, "Bastard.."Kali whispers to herself.
I turn Emma's face to the side, and see were her dad hit her. "Does it sting?" She gets control of herself and cleans her face up. "No, not anymore." I look up at Kali, she helps me with Emma and we sit her on a tree log. "Stay here. We'll keep out for them."

Emma rests on a rock, while Kali and I walk a few meters away. "How long has she been like this? With her dad?" I cross my arms and think back to the first time Emma came to school with a black eye. At that time she wasn't in my pack, but she was a good friend of mine before. "It started when her mother became sick, she was fighting a flu at first, but then it turned worse. Her face started to get blisters, and then she lost feeling in her body. Soon afterwards, doctors said she had a rare condition that was yet to be discovered."

We hear Kyle come from the woods, to hand me the binoculars. "They're in their already.." I grab them and focus in on what Talia is saying to a tall white man. "Try to see if you can get a better look on who that man is..and find out what there saying." He nods and heads back to Luke and Paul.

"Then what happened?" I take a deep breath before continuing. "Then Emma's dad thought that maybe..he could change her and she would heal." I turn back to Emma, who's looking up at the moon. "Some say the bite is a gift, I say it was a curse. Once you are given the bite, you wait a whole day. Sometimes the body rejects the bite, and that person dies, or your body takes the bite into consideration and changes them into a monster."

A faint light catches my attention to the left side, "Savannah...It's Emma's dad. He's talking to them about you, about how your planning this whole attack upon them." Bridget, out of breath, runs from the woods, and falls to my feet. "Let's go." All of us run down the trail and to the south end of the warehouse.

When we reach the warehouse, each of us hide behind the bushes and the trees. "Don't come in until I give you the sign." They nod in unison.

"So where is this, so called, 'Rare Hybrid' everyone was talking about." An older woman, not much older than Gerard, stands opposite from Talia. Deucalion's pack, Ennis's Pack, and Joey's pack stand around them, all hoping and watching to see if I come. "Well? I didn't drive from Boston to see you Talia. Where's the girl?" Michael comes from the corner, "She's on her way, she does go to school." Everyone watch as the elder woman starts to get angrier, "Where is she!" The whole warehouse shakes, some metal chains fall from the second floor.

"I will kill and hunt everyone in this town for her, Talia." She gets closer, making sure she's inside Talia's head. "My husband just told you Vivian, she's a teenager, she does have a life." The woman named Vivian, draws her claws out and stabs Emma's dad in front of everyone. "No-" Emma jumps from the bush, but I manage to get her before she runs in. "Don't. I'll go, and I'll try to get your dad out of there, I promise."

I get up from the bush, and walk into the building. Michael is the first to see me, since I was walking behind Talia who was almost 6' ft. "Talia.." He judges her, and they move aside. I catch everyone's attention, including Vivian's. "I'm who you want, just don't hurt anyone else." A smile emerges from her face, a smile that I have seen a couple of times in my life. "You're a little to young to be carrying such power on your shoulder's sweety." I stop next to Talia and Michael, "I'm quite experienced with the amount of power that I'm given, thank you." The smile fades from her face, "I'm pretty sure your mother never thought you to respect your elders.." And that's where she blew it. "My mother...gave me up 3 days after I was born. So no, I don't know how to respect my elders. But another woman did, and she thought me how to deal with impatient, stubborn people like you." Deucalion and Ennis chuckle at my remark, "You listen hear, child. I'm the Alpha, you respect me, no matter what your title is."

"And I suggest you to know your place in this building, you have no one to protect you here. So if your going to make remarks on my family, you better be ready to fight." With growing pain inside us, we draw our claws, including with our teeth. We both yell a large grow into the air. "Stop! There is no fighting in this building." We both recover, taken back from the anger of Talia.

"Why did you bring me here? What was so important for me to be here?" Tension rose from the ground to the room. "Vivian Morales, is an Alpha. Very short tempered, but knows what she is doing, and knows talent and knows when she sees it." Vivian raises her head, and extends her hand out for me. "Vivian, this is Savannah McCall. The Hybrid I've been training for the past 10 years." We shake hands, carefully trying not to crush her hand from the anger in me. "I'm here to ask you some questions." I look over at Talia, 'Really?' "Okay.." I say

"Who are your real parents?"
"An FBI Agent, and a Hunter." Her eyes widened when I finished.

"A Hunter? What was her name?"
I hesitated to answer, but I knew that I had to be truthful.
"Her name was Kate..that's all I know." Her eyes burned into my skin, like blazer beans going through metal.

"How were you bitten?"
"My dad said, when my mother was doing a case, she was attacked.  Turned out she was bitten, the bite didn't affect her, it affected me instead."

"Growing up, did you know you were a Hybrid?"
"No. Not until I was given a book, the Beastiary, that's when I understood the side effects  my body was going through."

"So you heard about how Hybrids are the most dangerous types of werewolves to come across into the woods. Did you know that you are natural born killers?"
"Yes, I was trained to control the thirst. I have never bitten a human against their will. And I don't plan too."

She took a slight break from the question, at which I thought she had finished. "I'm sorry, were not done here yet. I would like to keep asking you some questions." Michael and Talia try to say something, but I interrupt. "It's fine, she can continue. She came a long way to see me, all she wants is some answers." They let go of my arm and I return to my seat.

"Have you ever killed a human."
Suddenly the memory of blood all over my hands come to mind.
"Yes, Ronaldo Arraya. A werewolf hunter."
She seemed taken back from my response, but keeps going.

"Do you have a pack?"
I turn my head slightly to the left, and then Emma and the rest of them come out of the shadows.
"Yes, 8 members."
They stand behind me like my body guards.

"Last question, would you ever risk the lives of your pack, for your family."
"No...because they are my family. I would put my life at risk for them, always." 

Talia's hand rests on my shoulder, "I'm done here. She exceeded my expectations." Flattered, I help her to her car, followed by Michael and Talia.

I stand a few feet away with Michael, "You did really good out there with her questions, expecially with the argument you two had before." I smile and hear into Talia's conversation with Vivian. "You trained her well, more then what I expected. Keep her close, you might never find some else like that young lady ever again. Who knows, maybe she'll end up marrying your son or your brother." Talia chuckles at the though of it, as do I.

"Have a safe trip back Vivian." They wave goodbye as she leaves.

"She was nice, I like her." I feel Talia and Michael look down at me, but I don't say anything. "You did really good today, especially answering the last question. You were truthful, everyone in the room felt it." I glance back up at them, "Good, maybe this time they'll believe me."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

325K 7.8K 54
[BOOK TWO] Once a deep and powerful connection between two people has been made they become a vital part in each other's lives and there is no separa...
231 22 14
Sophia Stilinski has had unexplainable powers since she was a kid. She never thought anything of it. That is, until her brother's best friend gets bi...
259 15 29
"When ur someone like me..u don't get very much out of life. A stable home, a good school life, friends, good grades. I've got none of those..except...
3K 56 15
this follows the life of Derek hales little brother Lumin Hale, he was very young when the fire happened, now he's living his best life, he's best fr...