Another Rider Encyclopedia

By zombienitro02

NOTE: Kamen Riders belongs to TOEI, all images in this book are belong to their owners, all informations in t... More

Another 1
No Rider
Another Kuuga
Another Agito
Another Ryuki
Another Ryuga
Another Faiz
Another Blade
Another Hibiki
Another Kabuto
Another Den-O
Another Kiva
Another Decade
Another Diend
Another Double
Another OOO
Another Fourze
Another Wizard
Another Gaim
Another Drive
Another Ghost
Another Ex-Aid
Another Build
Another Zi-O
Another Geiz
Another Woz
Another Zero-One
Another Shinobi
Another Quiz
Another Kikai
King
Another Chalice, Mach, Cross-Z

Another Tsukuyomi

375 2 0
By zombienitro02

Geiz (The Fourth History) is a member of the Resistance from dark 2068 who fights against the reign of Ohma Zi-O.

When the Third Woz interfered into the flow of events, he became Another Tsukuyomi.

Forms:

(A/N: Not an official image)

Powers and Abilities:
Anotherwatches:
-Another Tsukuyomi Watch
================================

History:
When Black Woz and Sougo (The Fourth History) went to this version of 2068 after being assaulted by Another Geiz and Another Woz, who sported the 2068 mark on his body, the Third Woz successfully transformed Tsukuyomi (The Fourth History) and Geiz (The Fourth History) into Another Geiz and Another Tsukuyomi respectively, ordering Another Geiz to go to the past of the old timeline and confront Woz and Sougo so the time loop that brought them here will be closed.

After succeeding, the Third Woz used a blank Anotherwatch to steal Kamen Rider Woz's powers from Black Woz and became Another Woz. Using the Decade Ridewatch, he and Inner Sougo went back to the 2018 of old timeline, right before Sougo Tokiwa met Geiz and Tsukuyomi for the first time to prevent doing that and let only the old version of Ohma Zi-O exist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.3K 50
Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of being King when he grows up because of th...
274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
23.7K 464 25
This is a complete Warriors fanfiction guide written by Leopardclaw (that's me) that includes everything in my individual Warriors guides. This guide...
105K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...