CEO'S GIRL

By anushkaaa01

Jenifer Martin, a girl from California. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has a superb busin... More

INTRODUCTION
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN

32:

77.4K 1.9K 72
By anushkaaa01

JENIFER'S P.O.V

"Happy Birthday Damian!!!!" Everyone shouted. I could see his parents, Emelia and Seb, Theo, Scott and Peter. I invited my friends Natasha, Mia, Carter too because they have become good friends with Damian too.

"Oh my god!" Damian let out a laugh with surprised expression.

"How? You all! I.... Thank you so much guys." Damian said and hugged everyone.

"Say thanks to your girlfriend, it was her idea to surprise you." Scott said.

I smiled, Damian turned and came towards me. He held my hand and interwine with his. He gently kissed me IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. My face was completely red with blush. Isn't this embarrassing? I mean all of them know about us but then too.

"You knew then!" He whispered.

"Of course. I'm your P.A. Mr. Wilson. Sorry for troubling you since morning." I pouted.

"It's all acceptable. All this made it up for that." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh I thought I could do something else for making up to you." I bite my lip seductively.

He groaned, "Goodness Jen, don't do this. I might not leave you and then we can forget about this party."

"No need. First enjoy the party then will see." I winked.

He was about to speak when Seb came to us. "Bro I know it's your birthday today but still right now you smell gross. Go you guys freshen up and meet us at the back garden. We have arranged everything there."

"Dumbo so you knew about this huh? That's why you and Milsy behaved weird this morning." Damian slapped his head.

"We were just following your girlfriend's order." He shrugged and went out.

"You have certainly managed to win everyone's heart over here. I think they like you more than they like me." He wrapped his hand around my shoulder and we proceeded towards his room.

"I think so too. I mean I am definitely more likeable than you." I said in duh tone.

"You are very much in mood to tease me. I think I should do something about it." He said.

"What are you going to do about it?" I ask innocently. By then we were in his room.

"I will kiss you senselessly till I want too."
He whispered huskily.

Before I could say anything, he crashed his lips on mine. He was asking for my permission to enter in my mouth but I wanted to tease him little more. But he bite my lower lip. I gasped. He took this chance to let his tongue slide into my mouth. When we were out of breath, we pulled away.

"How was the punishment?" He asked.

"I think I could commit crimes to get such a punishment." I smiled slyly.

He laughed, the laugh which I adore.

"Okay enough, get ready. I have to get ready too." I literally pushed him in his closet.
....................................

"You look absolutely breathtaking Jen!!" Damian nuzzled in my neck. I moaned.

"Thank you birthday boy. You look handsomely hot too." I placed a wet kiss on his neck.

"Is it? Don't talk like this. Otherwise we won't leave my room for hour or two."

"Shut up!! Let's go." I slapped his hand and took him out.
..........................

"Birthday boy and his girlfriend is here!!" Scott announced as we came into the garden.

The decorators had done an excellent job. It was almost dark now, so fairy lights were put on the plants and trees. Below a tree was drinks area. Food section was near the pool which was just beside the garden. Balloons and paper flowers were placed in between few stems in plants. It was beautiful.

"Did you like the decor?" I asked as we were moving towards the drinks section.

"I really loved it. How did you manage to do it all?"

"I had so much help. Your friends, siblings and parents are a great sport. They really helped me with everything."

"Thank you so much Jen. I am really lucky to have you in my life."

"That you are." I flipped my hair.

"Hey!!"

"I'm kidding I'm kidding. It's the other way around. I'm lucky to have you in my life."

"You my lady are in very much in mood to tease." He pulled me very close to his body.

"No right now. Let's go. You have to cut the cake."

"Come on!! Guys!! Let's cut the cake." I said to everyone.

Everyone gathered around the table. The cake was placed. Damian's favourite cookie dough flavour cake was there.

"Come on birthday boy!! Cut the cake." Peter said.

"Is your hand moving? Do you have any trouble? I mean you are now old right?" Milsy joked.

"Remind me to smash the whole cake on your face." Damian said to Emelia.

"Make a wish and cut the cake son." Damian's mom said.

Damian cut the cake and we all sang happy birthday to him.

He fed the cake to everyone and then Emelia and I put some cake on his face. He couldn't do anything because Theo, Scott and Peter were holding him from behind.
...........................

Theo, Scott and Peter approached me, with a big box wrapped in a gift paper in Scott's hand.

"Hi guys."

"Hey Jenny." Peter said.

"So what's up?" I asked as I was confused.

"Well, this is a gift from three of us to you." Scott handed it to me.

"For me? But today isn't my birthday, it's Damian."

"We know that. However, you were the one who had this idea of this surprise birthday party. You really thought so much about our best friend. And look he is so happy right now and it's because of you. You deserve it." Theo explained.

"Theo, I didn't do it for any reward or gift. I really care for Damian. He is my boyfriend. It's nothing unusual." I said my point.

"I know Jen. Please don't misunderstand us. It's just that you are the first girlfriend of his who makes him so happy, calm and you matter to him so much and of course us too. It's just a token of friendship from all of us." Peter said.

I looked at the three of them making puppy faces which didn't suit them clearly as they were wearing such nice coat and shirt.

"Alrighty. I will take it. Thank you so much guys." I hugged each one of them.

"What's going on here?" Damian came and wrapped his hand around my waist. I smiled at him.

"We gave Jen a gift." Scott said.

"A gift? Guys it's my birthday tonight." Damian chuckled.

"Ha ha. We know that. We gave gift to Jen for different reason and don't ask us why. We aren't going to tell you." Theo explained.

"Alrighty alrighty. Do whatever you want." Damian shook his head and smiled.

*******************
Hi peeps, hope you are doing well. I hope you like this chapter. Kindly vote comment and follow me to show your support.

Love,
A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8M 81.5K 20
Now available on Amazon in ebook and paperback. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B4PK3JQ3 [Sample] As far as Elena Wilson is concerned, Kai Davis destroye...
846K 21.5K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
1.5K 385 27
Astoria Clark, the CEO of the Clark companies was a girl who hated luxuries and wanted a simple life but to maintain her image she had to look elegan...
950 58 61
Zoe is a kind and simple woman who works as an assistant for Dante, a cold and powerful CEO who has a five-year-old daughter named Chloe. Dante needs...