high school drama // soraxx

Bởi sorajaxxlevi

sora, a nerd who nobody ever talks to unless they need homework answers. and jaxx, the popular heartbreaker t... Xem Thêm

chapter one - homework
chapter two - project and partners
chapter three - his place
chapter four - fangirls
chapter five - injuries, trust, and love
chapter seven - truth be told
chapter eight - shopping center
chapter nine part one - the christmas dance
chapter nine part two - jaxx's perspective
chapter ten - all falls down
chapter eleven - i'm sorry

chapter six - facetime

2.4K 47 89
Bởi sorajaxxlevi

Sora was walking home from Jaxx's house. He has his hands in the pockets of his jacket, trying to keep them warm from the cold. It's been raining a lot recently, hopefully, it will start snowing soon. It's almost Christmas, anyway. But Sora wasn't thinking about the snow. He was thinking about Jaxx and the kiss. It was completely out of the blue, too. They weren't even friends to begin with. Jaxx bullied Sora for goodness' sake. But it felt like they were meant to be together. Like the world chose them to be in the same class. Like the world wanted them to be project partners.

Sora got home and had a letter left on the kitchen counter.

Sorry sweetie, I have another late shift tonight. Dinner is in the fridge and it's your favorite! Hope you had a great day! Love you!
-Mom <3

Sora sighs and puts the paper in the trash. He loves his mom more than anyone in the world, but she's never home and he misses her.

Sora went to his room and grabbed his stuff to take a shower. He hopped in and took a long relaxing shower, but a bunch of thoughts filling his head. The cyan boy was still thinking about Jaxx. He shouldn't be anymore. I mean, it's only a kiss.

Sora goes to his room and sits at his desk. He puts on his glasses, turns on his computer, and starts to work on other homework he had. Sora was about to start some math homework when he got a phone call. He tries to ignore it, but curiosity gets the best of him. The cyan boy grabbed the phone and noticed that Jaxx was calling him, so he hung upon him. Trying to continue on his homework, he got another call which was probably from Jaxx. He assumed that he wasn't gonna stop calling him until he answered, so he picked up the call.

"Hey Sora," Jaxx's face was on the screen with his hair down. He probably took a shower before the call. He looked cute with it down.

"What do you want?" Sora replied in a somewhat rude tone. He put his phone down next to his papers making the camera facing the ceiling.

"Calm down Mr. Hot Head, but I was just bored. Now, move your camera so I can see your face."

"What? Why?"

"Is this you have no friends?" Jaxx genuinely asked the cyan boy. "Well, people do think you are a nerd. I'd see why they think that."

"Hey! I do have friends, well, a friend. But that doesn't matter. What was the point of this call again?"

"If you show me your face then I'll show you," the screen showing a smirking face which Sora rolls his eyes to. He sets his phone so it leans up against the computer screen. He pushes up his glasses and relaxes in his chair. "So? What was the reason for this call?"

Jaxx stares into the camera, going quiet from how good Sora looks in those glasses. "Eh, well I only called because I was bored." Not the answer Sora would have preferred. "But wow, you really are a nerd."

"Thanks for that," Sora grabs the glasses off his face and places them on the table.

"No, no, no. You don't have to take them off, it looks good on you." Jaxx quickly says and Sora hesitantly grabs his glasses again and puts them on. "You look cute with them on."

"Okay never mind then," Sora takes off his glasses and sets them on the table. "Let's not wear those anymore."

-

The two have been calling for a long time now. For a long time meaning over four hours at this point. I mean, thank god it's the weekend, or else they wouldn't be calling at all. "You finished your side of the project right?" Sora made sure to check that he finished his work.

"Calm down Sora don't worry. I already finished it all." Jaxx turn around his bed and brought his phone up to his face. "Just gotta wait till Monday for the presentation."

"If we fail, I'm going to be blaming you."

"Of course you are," Jaxx drops his phone and starts to walk away from the cyan boy.

-

"Hey Jaxx?" The cyan boy sat up from his bed and held his phone to show his face. "Can I ask you something?"

"Hm?" Jaxx groggily says while trying to sit up. "What's up?"

"Why are you calling me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, there are all these other people who are more fun, popular, and interesting than me. You are one of the most popular guys in the entire school. And yet you are calling someone who is considered to be the school's nerd. Why's that?"

"Well, they're not as interesting as you. They just talk about girls and stuff. Not what I'm into really. Literally."

"But what about that purple dude, Light? Aren't you friends with him?"

"We are, but we aren't as close as we were before. But we still go skateboarding from time to time. But anyway, he's up with his own stuff right now. He having a "sexuality crisis" right now while liking both Charli and Levi-"

"Wait, hold up," Sora interrupts Jaxx when his best friend Levi was brought up in the conversation. "Levi? Like my best friend Levi? The Levi who talks to barely anyone but me?"

"The emo kid? Yeah, that's him. But he's also dealing with the whole Luca liking Charli things, it's all kinda crazy."

"I never realized all of the things that went on in our classroom." I start to think about what goes on during our class but I couldn't think of anything.

"This is because nobody tells you anything."

"Hey! People tell me things. But you still need to give me a straight-up answer."

"Well, I guess if you need a straight-up answer, then I guess it's because I would choose you over anyone in the world. I care about you Sora, a lot. If I had to call anyone, it would be you.

Sora brings his hands to his face to hide the blush on his face. "Thanks, I guess."

"Yeah sure, whatever," Jaxx turns his face so it isn't seen in the camera screen, to also hide his blushing face.

-

"I'm going to use the bathroom, I'll be right back," Sora goes on mute and turns off his camera. Leaving Jaxx alone by himself.

'Okay Jaxx,' the redhead thought to himself. 'This is your time to ask him about it. I mean this conversation has been going pretty well so far. Maybe now might be the right time to ask. But what if he gets weird out and mad that you are asking him about it? Wait he would be weirded out he likes boys too. Okay, I might as well ask him when he comes back.'

Jaxx is consciously waiting for Sora to come back and he's on Instagram and TikTok to pass some time. After about five or so minutes, he comes back. "Hey Jaxx sorry I took so long. I went downstairs to get some water." He turns on his camera and drinks some of the water. 'It's now or never I guess.'

"Hey, Sora?" Jaxx asked while Sora was placing the water on his nightstand. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure. Ask me whatever you want."

"So, you know that kiss we had today?" I sheepishly asked and Sora's eyes went wide.

"Oh." Sora went quiet and looked down at his hands. "Yeah, I do. What about it?"

"Did you," Jaxx took a deep breath and hoped for the best. "Did you enjoy the kiss-"

"Look! Jaxx, how about we forget about the kiss."

...

It felt like the world had stopped for the poor redhead. 'Forget about the kiss? How come? Did I do something wrong? I don't think I did.'

"Look, to be completely honest with you Jaxx, we only became "friends" was because of this project.

Well yeah, but I would consider us friends

"How about we just go back to how things were, where you would ask me for homework answers and I would just be called a nerd."

No, I don't want to, I like what we have now

"Things were better back then."

No, no it wasn't. You changed my life Sora

"Huh, what did you say?" Jaxx looked back at the camera and Sora was looking at the camera too. He must have thought out loud. A little too loud.

"Uh, nothing. It's nothing." Sora shrugs it off and grabs his water again and Jaxx is mentally freaking out. "Uh, I'm gonna go now."

"What, sorry did I say something wrong?" Sora didn't want to hang up on the call just yet. He liked calling Jaxx.

"No, no don't worry. I'll see you on Monday."

Jaxx hangs up on Sora, grabs a pillow, and brings it up to his face. He lets out a deep breath and tears start to fall from his eyes. Was the kiss that bad? Jaxx definitely enjoyed that kiss. Well, they both looked like they wanted it. Maybe some more than others.

Jaxx gets up to turn off his lights but lies right back in bed. He didn't feel like doing anything now. His heart feels like it's aching and it makes Jaxx want to cry anymore.

'Did that kiss mean nothing to him? He said he likes boy right? Or did he not say that at all? Oh no, he might not have even said that. He must have hated the kiss then,' Jaxx continued to second guess himself which made more and more tears fall down his face. He was trying to keep quiet even though no one was home. He was alone. He's always been alone. He tried to stop crying, but the tears wouldn't stop flowing down his face. 'Why am I even crying, he's just a stupid boy!'

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.4K 40 24
This is mostly Soraxx. I will warn you I do angst, fluff, and I take requests! ships to NOT request: Luca x anyone other than Light, or Charlie Charl...
4.2K 65 16
As usual, Sora and Jaxx flirt with each other, pretending they're dating when they're recording. But in real life they're bestfriends, or so they tho...
35.4K 549 17
||COMPLETED|| "This feeling... is somewhat real.." -Sora, the cyan haired boy in the squad, he says to himself everyday. "I hate it" Sora seems to hi...
8.1K 175 21
" Sora. My adorable blueberry angel! I don't want anyone to come between us. If anyone tries their dead!" Hehehe...