This One is Too

By pbwrites220

*This One is Too is a sequel to This One is For You. This One is For You should be read first in order to ful... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilouge

Chapter Twenty-One

3.2K 81 60
By pbwrites220

Hudson

Dave wouldn't fly back home even after I insisted, because once he found out I'm getting married, he told me he's at least giving me a bachelor party.

It will be nice to have him standing by me. Out of my other band mates, I'm definitely closest to him.

Tonight, we're celebrating. Tomorrow, I'll be a married man.

We're starting off the evening with dinner. All of us together. Me, Josie, Rylie, Livi and Dave.

After eating and pregaming, we're all going to branch off and do our own thing.

"What are you all getting into tonight?" Dave asks the women to which they reply with snickering.

"Oh, you know. Drinking, dancing. Male strippers."

"Yeah fucking right." I mutter, sipping on my vodka.

"Jealous?"

"I'm not jealous. I trust Josie, but if someone is going to have their hands on my fiancé tonight and their dick near her face, it's going to be me."

Josie's cheeks flame red as she shakes her head me with a sexy grin.

"Okay, then, mister." Livi challenges me. "No strip club for you either. We don't do double standards over here."

"Not a problem because on the flip side of my argument, Olivia, if I'm going to watch some girl shake her tits for me, it's going to be my fiancé. Tell 'em, baby."

"You're embarrassing me!" Josie's hands fly up to her face.

I smirk. She acts innocent in front of everyone else, and it only turns me on even more. I love knowing that I'm the only one who sees her wild side.

She's acting all shy and sweet right now, but later she'll be screaming for more underneath me.

Or, not. Because for some stupid fucking reason Josie says we can't spend the night before the wedding together. But if I get drunk enough, I am not above kidnapping her and handcuffing her to the bed...

Consensually, of course.

We had to have dinner at Livi's place instead of a restaurant. Josie is still paranoid about Trey finding out and I just can't wait until it's over.

When Josie is legally my wife, what the fuck is he going to do about it?

I've already set in motion a team of security to start following us around until we know Trey has given up for good. They start tomorrow as well.

Livi throws on some music and pours everyone a round of shots.

"Cheers to a lifetime of love for you two!"

We all clink our glasses together and then tap them onto the table before knocking them back.

"I can't believe you're getting married, big bro." Rylie leans her head on my shoulder. "They grow up so fast."

"I raised you!" I nudge her off of me, chuckling. "You did nothing."

"I am the reason you didn't end up in jail before the age of sixteen."

She's probably right, so I keep my mouth shut.

Rylie isn't twenty-one yet, but she told Josie and Livi to go out and have fun, and that she would wait here until they get back.

I love how selfless my sister is. She just wants the people around her to be happy, and I hope one day she gets this feeling that I have now. Contentment.

I hope the motherfucker who broke her heart never crosses my path.

I don't care if he's taller than me with an athletic build. He could be fucking Goliath for all I care.

He hurt Rylie. Her light hasn't been shining the same since and if I ever see him face to face, I will break his nose.

"Ready?" Dave clamps a hand on my back and I stand.

"Almost. Give me a few minutes."

I sneak up behind Josie where she's chatting with Livi on the couch now. I snake my arms around her shoulders and kiss her temple.

"Hey."

"Come with me." I whisper so only she can hear.

I move and let her stand, then I take her hand and pull her down the hallway to the guest room she's claimed as hers while being back in Atlanta.

"Be safe tonight, princess."

"You too."

I sit down on the edge of the bed and pull her to straddle me. Running my hands up her back, I kiss her neck once.

"You sure I can't sneak into this bed with you later?"

"It's bad luck." She sucks in a deep breath as my hand rises up her thigh and underneath her dress. "And we don't need any more bad luck than we've already had."

"Fine." I tug at the waistband of the thong I know she's wearing under this dress and press my lips against hers. "I guess next time I fuck you, you'll be my wife."

"I love the sound of that."

"Me, too, princess."

"I love you."

I'll never tire of hearing her say that.

"I love you, too."

With all the strength I can muster, I go back out to everyone with Josie.

"Let's go!" Dave shouts. "Uber is pulling up now."

I kiss Josie goodbye and we're off.

Dave takes us to the bar and we settle into a booth at the back, both wearing our baseball caps and sunglasses. The only downside to being in the limelight is never being able to go anywhere without a semi-disguise if you want to be left alone.

It wouldn't be hard for someone to figure out who I am right now, but the key isn't to look different, it's to blend in.

"Sorry, your bachelor party is going to be kind of lame, man. I had to plan on the fly."

"I don't give a shit about my bachelor party." I raise my glass to him. "We're going to drink; we're going to go back to my apartment and write that song you've been dying to write and then tomorrow I'm going to get fucking married."

"Sounds like a plan, bro."

I'm on cloud nine. Shit doesn't get better than this. No Grammy, no number one hit-single, no crowd of thousands of fans cheering for me could ever top Josie being back in my life, and my wife at that.

If this is my peak in life, I can live with it. But I have a feeling each day that goes by with her will just get better and better. Even though the hard shit. I think with Josie and I, it'll be faceable.

Josie

I want to gag as I raise the tequila to my lips. I hold my breath as I knock back the liquid and shove the lime into my mouth.

I don't care if I take one shot every day until I'm eighty, I'll never get used to the sting of liquor.

"Ladies." The waiter brings over another tray of shots and limes for us. "Which one of you is the bride?"

"Me." I say, unable to contain my idiotic grin.

"Here you go, miss."

He takes a white sash that says bride on it and places it over my torso.

I can't believe it. I get to marry Hudson tomorrow!

I have felt so disconnected from myself the last two years, but not now. Now, past Josie is squealing right along with me. It's a dream come true.

So much so, that I can't even think about what Trey will do when he finds out. I feel invincible.

"I made this one for you. My secret recipe." The waiter leans down and winks at me, but I quickly look away.

"Weird. He's got a thing for you." Livi says after he's walked away.

"No." I laugh. "I think he's just being friendly."

"All right. Let's do this one and go dance."

My stomach churns at the thought of more alcohol so soon, but I force it down. It's my bachelorette night. I can't quit this early.

The shot actually isn't bad. It tasted like tequila and orange juice, with a mixture of something I can't quite put my finger on.

Livi and I head out to the dance floor. I grab her hands as we both start swaying our bodies to the music.

The lights are strobing and the alcohol has gone to my head faster than normal, because when I spin, I feel dizzy.

I shake it off, figuring I took too many shots too quickly, but then my stomach lurches and I think I'll be sick.

"Oh, shit." I halt, grabbing Livi to regain my balance. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Need me to come with? You okay?"

"I-I'm fine. I just need to splash my face with water. I'll be right back."

I have to squint my eyes to focus on the glowing neon bathroom sign and I stumble as I make my way to it.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I had one shot at Livi's house, two shots here. I should be tipsy, but should I be this drunk already? There's no way.

In fact, this doesn't even feel like drunk. This feels like...

My heart starts thudding. My secret recipe, the waiter said. No.

Fuck, was I drugged? How could I be so stupid?

I try to move faster, but my limbs feel heavy. The world slows down right in front of me and even though I'm moving as fast as I can, it's all happening at a snail's pace.

I turn the corner to wait in line for the bathroom, and let my forehead fall against the wall.

Maybe if I just close my eyes for a second...

Images of Hudson and I dancing together onstage takes over my consciousness. He twirls me around and I spin, and spin, and spin.

Hands grab underneath my armpits, jerking me forward. I don't want to open my eyes. My daydream feels too good, but I'm idly aware I was supposed to be worried about something.

I force my eyes open and see three people in front of me. Except when my eyes focus, it's only one.

"Feeling funny, Josaleigh?" Trey chuckles, but even right in front of me his voice sounds like it's coming through a tunnel. "It's cute you thought you could get married and I wouldn't know. I let you live your fantasy for a while, but time is up. You're all mine now."

No. Trey... the drink... I can't focus, but I know something is really wrong.

I open my mouth to scream, but nothing comes out. He hoists me up, throwing me over his shoulder and takes me out the back exit.

I'm fighting hard to stay awake, but my eyelids keep getting heavier and heavier. 

This is Hudson. Yeah. Not Trey. I got too drunk and Hudson is taking me home. Right? Everything is fine. 

Or maybe I'm dreaming. It sure feels like it.

When I'm thrown into the backseat of the car, I can't resist it any longer. I surrender to the darkness and fall into oblivion. The last thing I see is the rearview mirror angled down at me and I lock eyes with myself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...