A Very Harry Christmas

بواسطة forgotten_pages

The best Harry x reader fanfic ever. Have u ever wanted to meet a British man? This story is for u! I am comp... المزيد

Chalter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
4
Chapyer 5
Chaoter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaoter 11
Chapter twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 6

17 1 0
بواسطة forgotten_pages

"I have to marry Harry?!" I am shocked and I stare at my dad in bewilderment.
    Harry gruffs, "I'll come back later to sort this out." I hear the turning of a doorknob.
    I pick up the black and white egg off of the mantle. "Wait Harry you forgot something-" I say turning to face him, but he is nowhere in sight. I can't believe he's gone. I can feel water welling up inside of my eyes. "This is all your fault, Dad!" I scream. I can no longer hide how angry I am, my eyes turn barn red and my teeth grow to a point.
    I hear my dad whisper something that sounds similar to "oh no, it's happening," but I am too engulfed by my rage to pay attention.
"WHERE IS HARRY?" a voice erupts from my throat that is not my own. What's going on? I'm not in control! Suddenly, I remember the fantasy I had earlier of Harry kissing me. My body feels faint and my knees start to give out once more. My barn red eyes return to normal and I can feel the shrinking of teeth under my tongue. As the world fades to black, I am able to make out what I can only assume to be the voice of my gentle father.
"It is up to Harry now," his husky tone echos like butter in my mind before I finally drift off into a deep, silent slumber.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.2M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
4.8M 303K 109
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
714K 43.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
611K 50.3K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...