𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 πŽπ”π“ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„

Par ashryanne

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 πŽπ”π“ πŽπ… π‹πŽπ•π„ --- "and all i did was bleed as i tried to be the bravest soldier. fighting in... Plus

fell out of love.
cast.
extended cast.
epigraph
aesthetics
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one.

twenty-two.

29.3K 998 261
Par ashryanne

{same outfit as chapter before}

adios
~~~~~

"So Dean is your husband?" Rebekah asked again, clearly annoying the brunette angel, as well as her friends.

"For the last time, yes."

"Nice to meet the family of the new student." Dean said politely, before his small smile made its way into a smirk. "Not nice to meet you Kevin, Ronnie, Harvey, and Elliot."

Anastasia muffled her laughter with the palm of her hand, trying to be nice. Alaric, on the other hand, embraced it. He was openly laughing at what his other best friend had said. Sam was trying to stifle his laughter as well, causing a smile to make its way to his face. Kol, like Alaric, was openly laughing.

"I like you." Kol stated, in between his laughter.

~~~~~

Dean and Sam had left the office, suspiciously. It seemed as if they were planning something for Anastasia, but she didn't have time to question it, seeing as she had a meeting she was supposed to be in.

"Hope is doing well in school. Her grades are good so far. Her participation in class is good. She answers and asks questions when needed. All the teachers seem to like her so far too."

Anastasia began to say as she scrolled through the files on her computer.

"What classes is she taking?" Hayley asked, confusing the angel greatly at the fact that she didn't know the classes of her own child.

Because Anastasia knew every single one of the classes her children had taken. All the way from kindergarten to the current classes that they were taking in college and highschool.

So why didn't Hayley know?

It was one child compared to seven. Was it really that hard to ask her your own daughter about the classes she took?

It had been a month and a half, almost two months since Hope had started. And that was plenty of time to figure out the class schedule.

But apparently not.

Anastasia looked at her computer and typed in a few words, before the schedule had popped up.

"She takes eight classes like most students her age take." The brunette angel began. "She takes English in the morning. Advanced Placement. Then she has Chemistry as her next class. Also Advanced Placement. Then she has Werewolf Teachings. Then all students have a lunch break. The last class of the day is Art. That teacher absolutely adores her."

Anastasia then once again was clicking on the keyboard until the next day pulled up.

"On the other day, her first class is PreCal, which is also Advanced Placement. Then she had Natural Magic, followed by Vampire Basics. Her last class of the day is World History, like all the others it is Advanced Placement."

"She's not a vampire!" Hayley sneered, not even eliciting an eye roll from Anastasia as she replied.

"But she is a tribrid, meaning that she needs to know in case she does turn." The brunette angel explained.

"She's not going to die!" Hayley snarked at the woman who raised her as Elijah tried to calm down his wife.

Anastasia sighed, "And I am not saying that she is going to. I would never say that about any of them. It's a precaution for all students who are or could be a vampire. That's all I'm saying."
Hayley was about to speak up again, but Elijah pleaded with her not to do so, well aware that his wife was going to say something to make the headmistress mad.

"Now we talk about extracurriculars." Alaric told them.

Anastasia quickly scribbled down a note on a piece of paper before she watched it disappear from underneath her hands. Moments later, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Anastasia called out. The door then opened up to reveal Hope and her oldest daughter Athena.

"Why is she here?" Hayley asked.

"Athena is the spirit coach for all extracurriculars." Anastasia replied.

"It's not as bad as it sounds." Athena butted, sitting atop the desk, her legs dangling off of it. Hope sat down in one of the empty chairs that was in the room near her father.

"So what are you interested in?" Athena asked the girl.

"Art...Ummm... Cheer, maybe?"

"Well we have an art club. It's not as lame as it sounds. It basically allows for students to either do timed drawings or work collectively on one piece for a huge show that happens in the winter and at the end of each school year. There's competitions and some other things." Athena explained with dramatic hand gestures. "I'm actually in it and so is my twin, so you'll know people if you join."

"Then there is cheer. I'm in it, Astrid isn't. But Lizzie is...well sometimes. She also participates in the actual sport sometimes as well." Athena spoke, going off on a tangent.

"But anyways..it's pretty self explanatory. I mean we go to the games we have for all sports and we have cheers. There are also some competitions for it. However, the cheers we do are a lot more like drill teams than actual cheer."

Hope looked at Athena before looking back at her dad. She then finally looked at Anastasia and replied, "Can I do both?"

"Sure!" Anastasia chirped, typing it into her computer.

"You'll be given more information about it later in the week by either Athena or Astrid or the coaches of each." Anastasia then told Hope.

Before Anastasia could work again, the doors of her office opened. Dean then entered again, grimacing at the sight of the family that was still here.

Athena, however, who was on her way out with Hope, gave her dad a hug. "Hi, dad." She said as he reciprocated the hug. "Bye, dad!" She then called over her shoulder as she then exited the office with Hope.

"She calls you dad?" Rebekah asked the man, who she had to admit was remarkably good looking.

Did she forget she has a husband or something?

"She does." Dean replied, curtly, ignoring the heated glare Klaus was boring into the side of his head.

"Now adios." Dean then spoke, giving them a mocking wave as he watched them exit the office.

With a triumphant smirk, he then turned back towards Alaric and Anastasia.

"So how'd it go?"

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) its a double update bitches!!! i feel accomplished. i might try for a triple. do y'all think i will be able to?

also the ending of supernatural got spoiled for me but I am currently watching season 11 so let's just say that the ending of spn has gone out the window bc no.

about the smut. i've never wrote it before, so I'll see how it goes. it'll either go great or it will not. I hope it does cause y'all said y'all want it.

please dont be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you lots<3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.2K 321 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...
52K 1.2K 23
(Had)Rian Mikaelson, son of Niklaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall, lost his mother when he was young. His Uncle Henrik and Kai mysteriously disappear...
61.4K 2.1K 19
Alexius, daughter of Zeus and Hera, was always fascinated with the humans her father created so she would come down to Earth whenever she would get t...
66.2K 1.6K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...