The Mafia King's Nicotine

بواسطة paigeirene15

Deleted at 500k views First 30 chapters are cliche and are being rewritten. Whole book is a trigger warning ... المزيد

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 69.5
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: The Final Hour

Chapter 29

1.9K 57 26
بواسطة paigeirene15

"Shut your dirty mouth, if I could burn this town-" Vivian sang along quietly to the music blasting through her small yellow speaker as she brushed out her wet hair, "I wouldn't hesitate to smile while you suffocate and die."

Letting her hair fall down her bare back that glistened with water droplets, she smiled at how much her hair had grown in the past month. It was only a few inches above her hips and her silver hair was fading out back into its natural rusty brown color. she would have to get it redyed before the wedding.

"So bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep," she chanted along, grabbing her moisturizer and propping her leg up on the counter. The door opening behind her, startled Vivian and she quickly covered her exposed body. Heaving out a heavy sigh, calming her racing heart she rolled her eyes at the sight of Erik.

He only smirked and walked over to the toilet, sliding past her in the small hotel bathroom, where he shamelessly began to pee.

"You couldn't wait until I was done?" She lectured, knowing fully well he could, but simply wouldn't.

He looked at her over his shoulder, gazing at her naked body with greed, "And miss this view?"

Vivian looked away from him quickly, not wanting her own gaze to wander any further down. They didn't both need to be looking at each other. She grabbed her towel from off the ground to wrap herself back up with but Erik quickly stopped her. Towel halfway around her torso, front still completely exposed, Erik wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her neck, up to her jaw, lightly sucking, leaving his mark, "Don't think I haven't forgotten about your punishment."

She moaned softly at his touch, his hands gliding across her wet skin, grabbing onto her breasts. Her eyes quickly flung open at the touch and she pushed his hands away, desperately trying to get the towel around herself. Not that his touch didn't feel good but that was the problem. That was what she was scared of.

Erik only growled, pulling the towel away and throwing it to the ground. His gaze burned into her through their reflections in the mirror, "Mine. All of you belongs to me." He kissed her shoulder, maintaining eye contact through their reflections, "I can touch you as I please," His palms glided across her back and down to her hips, brushing her scars gently then back up her sides, dancing across her skin. His warm breath against her shoulder made her body shake against her will, her eyes closing once again at the calming, intimate feelings, "Your skin is mine to kiss." He placed kisses across her shoulder, to the base of her collar bone, nipping lightly every once in a while, "Mine to mark, mine to claim." His voice was husky, coated in lust.

He wanted to bend her over, the sink and watch her face in the mirror, as he stole away her innocence. To see her eyes roll back into her head as her first-ever real orgasm swept through her. To know he had brought her to that point of pleasure. Just the very thought caused his member to rise in anticipation but he held himself back.

"God, you don't know what you do to me." He growled, tucking her wet hair behind her ear. He placed an open mouth kiss on the shell of her ear, moving down her neck.

She smirked, eyes still closed, allowing the feeling of his touch to warm her body, "I might have some idea." If it was anything like the feelings that swamped her own stomach and nether regions then she knew exactly what she did to him.

He liked that response. He liked that response very much, "Would you mind helping me out then?" He asked, seductively into her ear making her shiver.

Maybe it was the adrenaline from his touch or just pure teen stupidity, but she turned around slowly to face him, bending down onto both of her knees, her eyes never leaving his.

"Like this?" She asked innocently. No, she had never done this before but she also wasn't stupid.

How complicated can it be?

Erik was shocked to say the least at his angel's initiative, especially having not been told what to do. He swallowed a lump that had formed his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing with the movement. Vivian bit her lip, waiting for confirmation that her actions were correct and directions to continue. She wanted to please him.

"Yes, baby girl." His voice was strained as he tried to hold back all the images racing through his mind of his sweet, beautiful, innocent Vivian beneath him, as he thrust into her.

She reached up tentatively for his belt buckle, fumbling slightly, her fingers shaking. But unlike in her dream, this time she was only nervous. Nervous to mess up. To do something wrong. To hurt him by accident. But she wasn't scared.

It can't be that difficult. Can it?

Erik placed his hands over hers directing her attention back to his eyes. Her lips were slightly parted, eyes hooded with youthful lust and excitement.

"You don't have to do this, mon amour." He told her, not wanting to force her into anything like he had before, no matter how much he wanted her to continue. No matter how much he wanted to grab her hair and force his way into her mouth. God, he could practically feel it. Just the thought of her almost got him there.

"I want to." She whispered, gauging his reaction. Did he not want this?

He smiled widely down at her. Not only was he going to finally be able to feel release from the very woman he had been fantasizing about for so long, but she wanted to do it.

He unbuttoned the top of his dress shirt before carelessly ripping it off of himself, exposing his toned chest and arms. His tattoos coiled around his sides, a long quote visible on his ribs, but unreadable. "Well then, let me help you a little." He joked. Eagerly he whisked his belt through the belt loops, throwing it aside, before pulling his pants down around his ankles, stepping out of them, and kicking them out of his way.

Vivian reached for the elastic of his briefs but he grabbed onto her wrists before she could even touch him. His bulge was clearly visible, already at an uncomfortable level of hardness but it would have to wait a moment longer.  He bent down to her level, gazing into her eyes. "I love you." He told her honestly, not wanting her to think this was all he wanted, "You can stop at any time." He promised.

She nodded, "I love you too." She told him, positive of her words, no longer afraid of the man that was to be her husband. She pressed his awaiting lips to hers, holding his face in her hands, his beard underneath her palms.

He pushed himself further into her, wanting to taste her. He introduced his tongue into their dance and she quickly accepted its invitation. He held onto her waist, ensuring she wasn't going anywhere, but he had nothing to fear because she didn't plan on leaving.

Panting heavily, Vivian freed her mouth from his, pushing their foreheads together, catching their breath. She giggled slightly at their naked and half-naked position on the floor.

She looked into his eyes, meeting his piercing blue ones with her green ones, "I still want to wait until our wedding night for everything else, okay?" She asked him before they continued their little adventure.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, mon amour." He kissed her nose, then her lips one last time before standing back up and directing Vivian back into her previous position.

She grinned widely, followed by a very tempting lip bite. He groaned as she slowly teased him, hooking her finger under the fabric, tugging lightly.

"Oh, come on! Don't tease me now!" He moaned. She smirked and adjusted her posture, pushing her chest out, "If you wait any longer I might just open that pretty little mouth for you." He teased, grabbing onto her chin, shaking it.

She giggled and decided that she couldn't wait any longer. It was now or never and never seemed a lot more likely when it came to Vivian and anything sexual.

•Smut•

Shaking her head and not wasting any more time she pulled down his boxer briefs and revealed... shit.

Okay... Vivian had a really bad gag reflex and there was no way she was getting more than just a little past the head in her mouth. How the hell was this thing supposed to be inside of her in just a month's time?

"Impressed?"

"Cocky?" She asked back sweetly, taking his shaft in her hand without thinking.

He threw his head back slightly and sucked in a deep breath, "Fuck! You do know you just said 'cock' right?"

"Uh-huh." She tentatively brought the tip to her mouth and gave it a playful lick. Teasing him was too much fun.

He looked down at her and grabbed a fistful of hair in his hands tilting her head up to him. She continued to stroke him as she gave off an innocent smile.

"Open." He ordered and she slowly did as she was told, "That's a good girl."

~•~•~

The drive back home had been quiet, Vivian sleeping most of the way. Erik was in a world of his own, tapping his finger against the steering wheel along with the quiet music on the radio. He didn't want to wake her up, knowing they had a long night ahead of them and last night... well last night had been very eventful as well.

As soon as they got home, he would put her into their bed and allow her to sleep for the rest of the afternoon. He had business to attend too and it would be best if she wasn't awake for it. Rick was escorting a shipment because his amateur mules weren't doing their jobs properly, so that put him short a man. Lynol had called him last night, while Vivian was in the shower and told him some of the prisoners were getting 'disruptive.' The basement was soundproof but he could not risk his sweet angel seeing that side of his work.

Lynol seemed to think otherwise. He wanted to show her his collection of dismembered parts, telling him 'she ain't as innocent as yah think.' Erik had refused immediately. That would frighten his Vivian and he had just earned her trust back.

Driving up to his gate, he punched in the code and the gates pulled open, allowing him to pass. He drove as softly as he could up the long driveway as to not wake up the sleeping girl beside him.

Parking beside his Harley Davidson, he carefully opened and closed his door, trying to remain as quiet as possible. Gently pulling open the passenger side door, he caught Vivian before she could fall forward from where she was leaning against the window.

He unbuckled her seat belt, pulling it around her and lifted her up into his arms. He brushed the hair away from her face, smiling down at her sleeping form. He readjusted his grip under her arms and legs, holding her tightly to his chest.

He pushed the door closed with his hip, cringing as it slammed and Vivian turned in her sleep. He held his breath not daring to move until she had settled. Once she stopped moving, her face smashed into his armpit, he climbed the two steps to the door in the garage and pulled down the handle with outstretched fingers. He walked into the cool house, stepping around abandoned shoes on the floor of the mudroom. He didn't like Vivian living with him when most of his men lived in the same house as well, but it was a small price to pay to have her with him.

Erik turned down the hall, making his way to the stairs when the basement door opened and Lynol's head popped out. "Y'all are home early." He called naturally loud thanks to his southern roots.

Erik shushed him, through gritted teeth, "I will cut your tongue out. Shut the hell up!" He hissed, barely above a whisper.

Vivian let out a small sound causing both men to turn their attention to her. Lynol watched with wide eyes, praying she didn't wake up because Erik would hurt him in some way if she did. Erik probably wouldn't follow through with his threat but would be sure that he learned his lesson. Lynol may be older, may have helped raise the grown man standing before him, but Erik was still his boss and he had to respect him.

Similar reminders of respect marred both of their skin with scars and burns. Both had learned the same lesson time and time again from Erik's father.

Vivian quieted down after a moment, somehow managing to smother herself further into Erik. He kissed the top of her head lightly, glaring at Lynol, daring him to speak a word or even take a step.

Continuing on his path up to their room, Erik took each step slow, not wanting to jostle his sleeping angel. Lynol watched him with knitted brows, having never seen the ruthless, dangerous man care for something so much. This was a man he had seen take his first life at 16. A man who could hold your heart in his hand and watch as the life slips from your eyes with a look of boredom. He no longer had any doubts that Vivian would be well cared for and loved. Not just by Erik but she had captured Lynol's heart as well.

Careful to mind her head as he walked through the doorway into their bedroom he laid her down on her side of the bed. She reached out for him in her sleep, missing his warmth and comfort, earning her a smile from Erik. He grabbed her outstretched hand placing a kiss to her palm, "I'll be back before you wake up, my love." He whispered sweetly. Everything about her brought out a side of him no one had ever seen before. No past lovers, no friends, not even his own parents, had ever seen such a kind side to Erik Raires.

Covering her up with the silk sheets, he gazed upon her one last time before clicking the light off and closing the door. He stood there for a moment, debating putting aside his responsibilities for the rest of the day and curl up with his angel, but there would be time for that later.

Pulling at the sleeves of his leather jacket, he yanked it off and threw it over the banister as he made his way back downstairs. Lynol waited at the entrance to the basement, greeted by the familiar stone-cold face of his boss.

"Your ass is lucky she is still asleep." Erik pointed a finger at the man that had matched his murderous tendencies for the past 14 years.

Lynol chuckled, feeling grateful as well and opened the door for his boss, "'member that girl Rick found when he was out supervisin' one of the runs? Well she's been making quite a fuss and I'm 'boutta go down there and cut out her vocal cords, but I thought I should save you the pleasantries." He smirked, following Erik down the concrete stairs into the dimly lit basement.

"Bring her out." He ordered, rolling up his sleeves to his elbows, gesturing at the silent figures in the shadows, who moved immediately at his command.

Moments later a blond woman was thrown on the ground before him and her ankles shackled to the floor.

Erik squatted before her, tilting his head in curiosity. She looked just like all the women he used to take home after a night of drinks when he was 20. Not anymore.

"-He will save me! He will! Then all your asses will be dead! Dead!" She screeched, trying to pull her arms free from the two men trying to cuff her wrists.

"And who would that be?" He asked with a smile, amused at the pathetic woman before him.

"The Markeelis you putrid fuck!" She spat, thrashing around in her chains.

Erik only laughed at her insolence and grabbed a pair of shears from the table, "Now why would you think any of them would save you? I would never risk the lives of my men to save a common gang whore."

"I'm not a whore!"

Lynol grabbed a fist full of her long blonde locks, "You're kind of pretty. Isn't she pretty Lynol?" Erik asked, grinning.

Lynol pulled her head back so he could get a good look at her face and shrugged, "She's alright. Nothin' like that pretty lady of yours."

"No. Not at all."

"Please." She began to cry in desperation.

"Shh," Lynol calmed her, "We ain't gonna do nothin'"

"But I do think she is overdue for a haircut." Erik held up the shears, his grin never faltering.

"No! Please!" She screamed out as Lynol's grip tightened on the fist full of hair, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

Ripping the dull shears through her hair Erik cut out a yellow chunk and held it up to Lynol.

"Shit. Woulda look at that?" He took the lock and stuffed it into his pocket before holding out a new chunk for Erik to cut.

The pair continued to hack away at the poor girl's hair until there was hardly anything left but bleeding bald spots on her scalp and some unsightly sideburns.

Erik put down the shears satisfied with his work, fingering a loose curl in thought, "So, why were you meddling with our shipment?" Erik asked, running his hand through his own hair, almost teasingly.

"I-I wasn't!" She screamed between sobs.

"God, you are annoying!" He rolled his eyes at her obnoxious behavior, "What do you say we give her something to cry about?"

Lynol shrugged, "Up to yah. I could always use another tongue for my collection." He stroked a finger across her cheek, smiling, "Just means I can't put that pretty tongue to use first."

"No! No, what are you going to do?" She rattled her chains in desperation, "No!" The glint of the large knife, shined through the dim room, the small amount of light bouncing against the silver blade.

The blow torch appeared from the shadows, heating up the blade while Lynol and another loyal man from the shadows of the basement held open her mouth and pulled out her tongue.

"STOP!" She pleaded almost incoherently, "They'll kill you! All of you!" The girl squealed as the hot white knife reached to make contact with the base of her tongue.

Erik only laughed, "The Markeelis won't do shit." He dragged the blade across her pink tongue, cutting it apart slowly, burning the back of her throat.

Lynol inhaled deeply through his nose and leaned down towards her ear, "God, I fuckin love that smell." He kissed her cheek quickly, before standing back up and laughing.

Erik smiled and shook his head, tossing the knife to the side, "Do what you like Lynol, I have much more important matters to attend to."

"He's got a pretty lady to see." Lynol smirked into her ear earning a whimper, "So you're all mine."

A pretty lady to see indeed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.6M 95.2K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
238K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
405K 9.6K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
68.9K 3.7K 50
#1 Legally InsanE Being the daughter of a prestigious Indian Politician has never been so difficult untill I come across the biggest lie of my entire...