soft spot ꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱ s. kusuo

By kusuosupremacyy

saiki kusuo, a boy who avoided love at all costs, but when the new girl begins appearing everywhere, it seems... More

| friends ? |
| wait, what ? |
| a psychic? |
| cafe mami |
| another one? |
| fight? |
|| blackout ||
+ reservation +
- not a date ? -

| first day |

1K 13 16
By kusuosupremacyy

Y/n Tsumiki, a girl who was always having to move around town to town, country to country.

Well, I guess she couldnt complain, her having to move all the time was all her doing. You see, well. How do I say something as unbelieveable as this? She was a pyschic, well she didnt like to call it that, to be specific, a witch, thats what she was. Why was she always having to move? Well lets just say, she would let her powers..slip. Either she "accidentally" told someone, used them in public..you get the jist.

But she had felt so much guilt having to burden her parents with these stupid powers, she knew she could not, and I mean could not   let anybody know about this abomonation of hers..

So, she became the person you know of today.

Y/N POV

As the sun shone through the satin curtains onto my poor tired, displeased self I groaned.

It was my first day at... UA? No. thats MHA...

Oh! my first day at PK academy..   why did I sound so excited? if you were to see my face right now, you would be able to tell , even with a side glance at how oh so very excited I was.

I just wanted to be at my old school, but stupid me had to go and-

"Y/N! GET READY."

Oh. what you just heard was my poor, long suffering mother.

I obviously called her "long suffering" because of me. I was clearly a huge burden to my family with my powers and they knew that. But of course I had to go and "accidentally" cause a huge-

"HURRY UP!"

whoops, guess I better get ready.

"Finally!" my mother exclaimed as I nearly  caused myself to end up at the hospital by tripping down the stairs, on what seemed my first day at this...school.

TIMESKIP

I sighed. I mean should I be judging this school prematurely?

I shook my head and started walking triumphantly towards the front doors of

P.K Academy. 

After what seemed like my 50th sigh of the day, and hours of walking these halls, I made it to

"Year 2 , Class 3"

A seemingly nice looking woman walked up to me, "Ah! Y/n Tsumiki is it?" she asked and I nodded. "Alright, wait here and come in when I say." she said with a sweet smile. You were practically sweating buckets at this point. What if the door gets stuck? What if they all laugh? What if I tri-

"Tsumiki, you can enter now."

'AAHH' you mentally screamed as you seemingly tried to not make a fool of yourself.

You walked to the front of the class and gave everyone a quick glance before introducing yourself.

"Hello everyone, I'm Y/n Tsumiki, Its nice to meet you all." You said with a small smile.

'Shes cute!'

'Not as pretty as teruhashi.'

'I wonder if she'll help me defeat Dark Reunion!'

'I wonder if she'll be my friend?'

"Alright Y/n, You can sit next to Mikoto, Mikoto please raise your hand."

You glanced around as you fixated your eyes on a pretty, gyaru tanned girl.  You gave her a smile and sat next to her.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to the gyaru, "Hey there! I'm Mikoto Aiura, You can just call me Miko!" She declared while doing some eccentric pose. ' Huh, I like her vibe' you thought. "Hello, As you've heard im Y/n Tsumiki. You can call me anything, though."

"Alright, Y/npipi!" She said.  You giggled at her nickname.

You decided to observe your surroundings, there was a girl with short brown hair, one who literally looked like a goddess. Infront of you sat a boy with bright pink hair, and some weird hair clips. He had a quite obvious annoyed look on his face.

Was he annoyed of the new transfer? Of course.

Was he annoyed of the pestering thoughts of his surrounding classmates? How couldnt he be?

But thats not where his annoyance and confusion peaked. For some unknown reason, He couldnt see through this bothersome girl with his X-Ray vision, or even worse. He couldnt read her mind.

Could she be a Nendo? Saiki thought.
Doubt it. She doesn't seem like a complete total idiot like he is, aside from my powers not operating well on her, she seems completely normal.

Was she secretly a shapeshifting bug? Maybe.

He decided he would ask Mikoto and Toritsuka after school about it.

*BELL RING*

Hmph, It was already lunch, meaning she would have to actually talk her surrounding classmates, this is going to be one prolonged day.

As soon as she tried to move even an inch to get up, she heard a voice, and saw a bright light.

Was she dying?

Had the gods listened to her pleading and finally came to save her?

Or, She looked up and saw the goddess from before. She stood up fully before the girl spoke, "Hello! I'm Kokomi Teruhashi, It's nice to meet you!" She exclaimed in a cheerful tone along with a smile, "Hello, I'm Y/n Tsumiki" You simply stated, with a small but noticeable smile.

As soon as you said that you heard eruptions from the fellow students,

"Oh wow! Teruhashi is being perfect!"

"Shes so nice!"

'hmph, she must be popular?' you decided

TERUHASHI POV

'I know, as soon as the bell rings ill go introduce myself to the new student! that way, ill be even more perfect, therefore she will see me as perfect!'

*BELL RINGS*

I strutted over to- what was her name again? tsumiki? anyways, I strutted over to Tsumikis desk,

"Hello! I'm Kokomi Teruhashi, It's nice to meet you!"  'Now she'll think im perfect!'

"Hello, I'm Y/n Tsumiki" the girl stated, as soon as she spoke eruptions came from the fellow students.

"Oh wow! Teruhashi is being perfect!"

"Shes so nice!"

'Wait, what?' I pondered, she didnt say Oh wow!.. Maybe she was just so blinded by my beauty she didnt see it? Yes! Thats it!

"Uh, Teruhashi? You've been standing there for a while..staring at me." Tsumiki suddenly spoke.

I jumped and didnt realise how long I was lost in my thoughts. "Oh i'm sorry! It was nice meeting you, goodbye!"

Y/N POV 

Hm? What was that about? While lost in your thoughts you didnt realise Mikoto.. or well "Miko" had came up to you,

"Hey Y/npipi! I'll show you to the cafeteria if you want?"

  You thought for a second, wondering if you should sit on the rooftop or in the cafeteria.

"Hm, wanna sit on the rooftop instead?" You asked, hopefully she'd agree,

" Sure! follow me."

TIMESKIP
You and Mikoto actually had alot in common, you both liked astrology and crystals,
you finally find someone who was just as cool as you.

"Wait, i'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back!"

MIKOTO POV

I had checked Y/n's aura when she wasnt looking, it looked very similar to Saiki's, I knew she had to be a pyschic or something like it so I decided I would ask him and Toritsuka about it.

"Wait, i'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back!" I spoke

Hopefully she didnt find that weird.

I had been looking for saiki for atleast 10 minutes to no avail.

'Its fine, ill just ask him after school.'

Authors Note!

I know Mikoto cant see auras when Saiki is nearby, lets act like he was hiding it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 329 17
Starts off like every other fanfic, Y/N, a regular girl (sorry if ur not a girl), moves to a small little town in Colorado. She moves in a couple of...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
23.3K 2K 28
An interesting fanfiction of two Indian Cricket Youngsters, Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan. Don't use your homophobic brain here. • • • • *Updates af...