Liliah Rogers

Por waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... Mais

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

94

2.7K 95 28
Por waveylays

Authors Note: For those of you haven't read the books let me give you a little insight. In the movies it seems like Harry, Ron and Hermione were only at Bill and Fleurs for like a day. While in the books their actually there for a few months brewing the poly juice potion. So while the movie storyline is easier to write and follow I'm actually going to be sticking with the books on this one. Also I fits better with my timeline because when I thinking of how I was wanting this to go down I thought of the book timeline not the movies.

" I can't believe Molly gave you her brothers old house." Liliah said as her and Fleur sat at the kitchen table in the beach house.
They had been there for about two days, brewing a poly juice potion.
" Ha she didn't give to me. She gave it to Bill and allows me to live in here with him." Fleur chuckled humorlessly.
" I thought you two sorted everything out after the ya know werewolf fiasco." Liliah asked.
" I thought we did to. Then I heard her ask Bill about four times the morning of our wedding if he still wanted to marry me." Fleur rolled her eyes.

" It will get better." Liliah assured her.
" I know. I can't wait till you tell her you and Fred are getting married." Fleur smirked.
" Shhh secret engagement. Plus it's not official. And I haven't told my brother yet or anyone besides you so keep your voice down." Liliah shushed her.
" Sorry. Why do you not anyone to know?" Fleur asked.

Liliah sighed.
" I wanted my dad to be the first one I told. But I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. And when I saw you yesterday I just had to tell someone. And your one of my best friends so I thought it would okay." Liliah explained.
" I understand. Maybe your dad can still be the first person you tell when you get officially engaged." Fleur grabbed her hand.
" Not likely. Once where official engaged Fred is going to tell anyone and everyone he sees." Liliah smiled thinking of him.

Fleur smiled at her friends smile thinking about Fred. The surprise was going to be amazing. Bill walked through the back door that was in the kitchen.

" Oh great your here." Bill looked at Liliah.
" Yeah. I'm going to be her for a while." Liliah nodded.
" I have a surprise for you." Bill said.
Fleur shot him a glare using her Veela powers to turn her eyes red.
" I mean we have a surprise for you." Bill corrected.
" What could have poss-" Liliah started.

" Sunflower!" Fred busted through the door.
" Fred!" Liliah squealed and jumped up.
She ran straight to him and jumped in his arms. He caught her and she wrapped her legs around his torso. Liliah cupped his face and kissed him hard. Fred put one hand on her back to balance her and the other on the back her neck to deepen the kiss.

They pulled away and Liliah just stared at the face she had dreaming of for months.
" I missed you darling." Fred told her.
" I missed you more love." Liliah hugged him.
Fred hugged back and looked at his brother and sister-in-law.
They were both smiling at the loved up couple. Liliah pulled away and kissed him again.

" What are you doing here?" Liliah asked.
" I called him. Told him you were here and that he needed to get his ass over here immediately." Bill told her.
" He was half way here before Bill could even finish the sentence." Fleur chuckled.
" And I'm here to take you home. No debates this time, you need to come home." Fred told her.
Liliah opened her mouth to protest.

" I agree. You've done more then enough Li." Harry said.
Fred placed Liliah on the ground and she turned to her brother. He was standing at the bottom of the stairs.
" Harry-" Liliah started.
" No Liliah. You put your whole life on hold for me. It's time you go home. You've sleep in a tent for countless nights in the woods, you've been chased by snatchers, you got stabbed, you were tortured. You need to rest." Harry told her.

" You were stabbed? And tortured?!" Fred asked concerned.
" Shh not important." Liliah didn't even look at him and placed her index finger to his lips.
" Are you absolutely sure Harry. Cause if you have even the littlest doing in your mind, you need to tell me. I'd rather do all of that a hundred times again then see you get hurt." Liliah told him.
" I'm absolutely sure." Harry walked towards her.
" Thank you." Liliah hugged him.

" You deserve it Li. You've been my rock this whole time. But you need time to rest and heal." Harry hugged back.
" When did you get so wise?" Liliah asked.
" Must of picked it from someone. Don't know who though." Harry shrugged and pulled away.
Liliah smiled and ruffled his messy hair.
" Still always going to be my little brother." Liliah said.
" One day I'll be older." Harry teased.
" Never." Liliah shook her head.

Liliah turned back around to Fred.
" Okay. Take me home." Liliah told him.
Fred smiled.
" We'll first thing tomorrow morning. First I want to have a little beach day with you." Fred wiggled his eyebrows.
" Ooo how romantic." Liliah smirked.
" Go and find us a good spot I'll be out in a minute." Fred wrapped his arms around her waist.
" Going to bath in sunblock?" Liliah asked.
" You know I have very light complexion." Fred said.
" Your just ginger." Liliah tapped his butt twice.

Then she walked past him outside.
" Hey Harry can I talk to you for a moment?" Fred asked.
" Uhh sure Fred." Harry said.
They walked up the stairs to the room Harry was staying in. Harry sat on the bed and Fred sat in a armchair across from him.
" So what's up?" Harry asked.
" Well...this." Fred reached in his jacket pocket.
He pulled out a small black box and opened it to reveal a diamond ring.

" Woah mate. I'm flattered but your dating my sister and I'm in a very committed relationship with Cedric, it would just be weird-" Harry started.
" It's for Liliah." Fred cut him off.
" Oh." Harry said.
" I want to ask Liliah to marry me. And since James isn't here to give me his blessing I'm asking you." Fred explained.
" You want to marry my sister?" Harry asked.
" More then anything in the whole world." Fred breathed out.

" You promise to never ever hurt her or cause her pain in any way?" Harry asked
" Never." Fred shook his head.
" Well...your still going to need Dads and moms approval to get actually married but I say yes you have my blessing." Harry said.
" Thank you-" Fred started.
" And you'll have to ask Sirius, and Remus also Cedric and Amelia. Not to mention her family in New York. Like her dad, and her godmother and her godfather and Wanda and Peter-"
Harry started naming all of Liliah's family.
" Okay thanks Har I get it." Fred stopped him.

Harry muttered a sorry. Fred took a deep breath and walked down the stairs. He walked pass Bill and Fleur who were sitting at the kitchen table.
" Good luck mate." Bill called to him.
Fred gave him a grateful smile and walked outside.

On the beach Liliah was laying down with her elbows propping her up. She watched the waves crash onto the shore then get sucked back into the ocean. Fred smiled at the sight, she looked like a beautiful siren especially with her outfit.
(outfit attached above)
Fred walked to her and sat down next to her. Liliah turned to him and smiled. Fred looked at her.

" What? What's that smile?" Fred asked.
" I love you more than anything in the whole world you know that?" Liliah told him.
" I know darling. I love you too." Fred's heart melted.
" I really really missed you." Liliah said.
" I missed you too. But from now on you I shall never spend another minute apart." Fred told her.
" How's that?" Liliah asked.
" Because I'm about to do something that will connect yours and I's hearts together forever, no matter who long or how far we are from one another." Fred told her.
Liliah gave him a confused look.

Fred stood up and then bent over and picked her up. He sat her on her feet.
" Fred whats goin-" Liliah started.
" Liliah Peggy Rogers I have loved you since I first saw you. I remember like it was yesterday they called your name and you walked up to the hat and it basically swallowed you whole. You had the cutest smile and as soon as it yelled Gryffindor you and I made eye contact. I turned to George and said that's the girl I'm going to marry. I promise myself I was going to. And I'm keeping my promise. Liliah will you marry me?" Fred bent down on one knee and pulled the ring out.

Liliah's eyes filled with tears of joy.
" Yes, yes Fred I'll marry you." Liliah nodded.
Fred smiled and placed the ring on her finger. He stood up and crashed their lips together. All of his dreams were coming true right in front his very own eyes.
" I love you, I love you, I love." Fred kissed all over her face.
" Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Liliah Peggy Weasley." Liliah said.
Fred's heart was literally going to burst from pure joy.

" Say it again." Fred kissed her jaw.
" Liliah Weasley. The wife of Fred Weasley." Liliah smirked.
Fred's eyes rolled back and he moved down to her neck.
" Again." Fred said.
" Fred and Liliah Weasley." Liliah said.
Fred groaned and placed his hands on the back her thighs and lifted her up.

                                     ¥¥¥

Liliah hugged her brother once last time before she left.
" Please please be safe." Liliah told him.
" I promise Li. You be safe too. Stop running head first into danger." Harry told her.
" You know I can't make those promises." Liliah chuckled and pulled away to look at him.
" Once an Avenger always an Avenger." Harry smiled.

" Oh I'm going to Avenge. All the people that tried to save us from having to fight this war. I am avenging them all." Liliah nodded.
" Tell Cedric I love him." Harry said.
" Of course. I love you Harry." Liliah cupped his face.
" I love you to Liliah." Harry said.
Liliah smiled and ruffled his hair. Harry gave her an unamused look.

" Sorry I just had to do it one last time for good measure." Liliah said unapologetically.
" Your not sorry." Harry shook his head.
" Your absolutely correct." Liliah nodded.
They both chuckled and Fred walked to them.

" Time to go darling." Fred told her.
Liliah gave Harry a sad smiled and grabbed Fred's hand. Fred waved to his brothers and then they apparated. They landed in an unfamiliar house.

" Where are we?" Liliah asked.
" Safe house. It use to belong to Marlene McKinnon and Docras Meadows. Guess they were roommates." Fred shrugged.
Liliah smirked.
" Yeah sure 'roommates'" Liliah put air quotes around the word roommates.
Sirius had told her stories about Marlene and Docras. They were definitely way more then roommates.

" Liliah!" George rushed out of his room.
Liliah smiled and hugged her fiancée's look alike.
" Miss me Georgie?" Liliah asked.
" Godric yes. Fred is insufferable without you. You truly bring out the best in him. It was horrible." George hugged her tighter.
Liliah laughed and Fred rolled his eyes at his twin. He wasn't wrong but still.

They pulled away.
" Everyone is going to be so happy to see you." George told her.
Liliah smiled but it soon fell.
" Yeah...I really need to talk to my parents." Liliah sighed and sat on the couch.
" Why?" Fred asked sitting next to her.
" I found out Peter Pettgriw is my real godfather not Remus." Liliah told them.
" What?" The twins asked the same time.

" When I was at ummm I can't remember the name but this Manor. Anyways after I was tortured by Bellatrix Lestrange, Peter helped me and broke Harry and Ron out of the dungeon. I asked why he was helping us. And he started going on about James and how alike we are then saying how he knew me before all of this. Then he told me he was my godfather." Liliah explained.
Both of the twins sat their jaws dropped.

" Merlin Liliah. I can barely keep up with you." Fred shook his head.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28.7K 644 13
There are rumors surrounding the Wizarding World - that 'He-Must-Not-Named' or 'You-Know-Who' had a child?, not just one but two? and who is the moth...
181K 4.8K 28
"Cause there were pages turned with bridges burned" "So make the friendship bracelets, take the moment and taste it. You've got no reason to be afra...
393K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
16.9K 274 15
Svetlana Romanoff wasn't always Sevtlana Romanoff she was once Rose Lily Potter. She is the older sister to Harry Potter born July 4th 1980 her mothe...