๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž โœ”๏ธ

By Lia2NE1

A Paradise mansion spin off, following the lives of some the islanders after being in the mansion. For bette... More

Paradise Too - SEASON 1
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 9
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 10 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 9 S2
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 10 S2 - Season Finale
Paradise Too - SEASON 3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 1 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 2 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 3 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 4 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 5 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 6 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 7 S3
โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8 S3

โ™ก๏ธŽEpisode 8

3.2K 198 1.3K
By Lia2NE1

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 5.35ᴋ!
sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴀɪᴛ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ♡︎
ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
ᴀɪɴᴛ ɴᴏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ғᴏʀ sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ʙɪᴀᴛᴄʜ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ! ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

✨✨

Taesan:"....I can't marry you."

Taehyung:"What?"

Tae looks down at her and frowns as he watches her remove her engagement ring.

Taehyung:"Ma belle—"

Taesan:"I'm sorry, I can't marry you."

With tears running down her cheeks, Taesan places her ring back in Tae's hand as he looks down in confusion. But as he looks back up, Taesan had already began making her way up to their bedroom; making Tae follow after her.

Taehyung:"San I don't understand? You suddenly don't want to marry me? What's changed?"

Taesan:"The point is nothing has changed!"

Turning herself around, Tae falls silent as Taesan yells with tears rushing down her cheeks.

Taesan:"Nothings changed. I'm still just the girl that can't be accepted by your family! Since our time in the mansion, your mum didn't like me. Being your girlfriend for a year, your family still didn't like me. Being your fiancé, your family still don't like me!"

At her words, Tae silently looks down at the engagement ring in his palm, causing him to frown while Taesan begins to pack her things.

Taehyung:"That's it? You're just giving up and packing your stuff and leaving?"

Taesan:"Giving up?!"

Once again turning around, Taesan shakes her head.

Taesan:"I've been fighting Tae. And I shouldn't have to! Being with you shouldn't have to be some big endurance battle. I'm tired of trying to please your family, because Jungkook was right. It doesn't matter if I become your wife, I'm still and always will be the outsider."

As he frowns once again, Tae takes a step towards Taesan as he protest. Despite his frown, tears begin to linger in his eyes.

Taehyung:"San that's not true. You're not an outsider. I know my family can be tough, but I know that's something that we can get through."

With the shake of her head, Taesan looks down; letting the salty tears from her eyes hit the ground. A clenching feeling in her heart as she speaks, but can't bring herself to look into Tae's teary eyes.

Taesan:"Do you think I want to do this? Do you think I want to end things and walk away? Do you think I want to give up on a year and half with you? I can't do this anymore Tae. I'm at a breaking point and no it's not because your family are tough, it's because they hate me. No matter what I do, they hate me!......and my fiancée never did anything about it."

Finally looking up at him, as she begins to sob, Taesan sees the tears rolling down Tae's face. Despite her look up at him, it's only for a moment as Taesan turns back to her bag and places more of her belongings inside, until Tae grabs her arm to stop her.

Taehyung:"I can do something about it now, I can talk to my parents San. Fix things....I just don't want you to leave. Not like this, not when we've planned to have a future together.

Taesan:"It shouldn't have to take me breaking down, for you to want to step in. Tae I love you more than anything. I wanted nothing more than for you to be my husband. To walk down that aisle and see you standing there. But I just.....I don't want to be part of your family if this is how they treat me. I can't do it. But thank you for our time together—"

Taehyung:"Don't say that. Don't make this sound so final. I can't just watch you walk away San. Please, please just....don't walk out on me, on us. I love you."

With Tae's attempts at pulling her close, Taesan places her hand softly on his chest, pushing back only slightly, yet still yearning for Tae's embrace as she cries.

Taesan:"Please, please don't make this harder than it already is."

Taehyung:"Ma belle..."

Taesan:"I love you. And I hope you find someone that you can spend the rest of your life with. Someone that's gonna be good enough to be part of your family. I'm sorry that couldn't be me."

With trembling lips and tears running down her cheeks, Taesan leans closer to Tae and softly kisses his tear stained cheeks, before pulling away; leaving him standing in the middle of the room. Barely being able to look him in the eye, Taesan looks down and grabs her bag as she leaves the room.

With tears running down his cheeks, Tae sits on the bed, now taking in the emptiness of the room as he looks down at the engagement ring in his hand. Shaking his head with a blurred vision as he break downs at the loss of his love.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Contrast to the somber mood from the 2tae household, Ashlyn and Jungkook were unaware of the situation, as the two were wrapped in their own world; laying comfortably together in the guest bedroom of Ashlyn's parents house.

Despite a physical bump not yet showing, Jungkook nevertheless softly rubs his hand over Ashlyn's stomach, while his head rests on her chest. A soft smiles creeps up on Ashlyn's lips when she looks down at Jungkook and sees him staring at her stomach with a warm smile.

Ashlyn:"What you thinking about?"

Ashlyn smiles as she runs her hand softly through his hair.

Jungkook:"I'm just deeping, like we're really gonna have a baby. Our own little family. That's mad."

Ashlyn smiles and chuckles softly with a nod.

Ashlyn:"I know. There's a whole little person growing in here."

Jungkook chuckles when Ashlyn pokes her own stomach and grins.

Ashlyn:"Babe, are you scared at all?"

Jungkook thinks to himself for a moment, before nodding.

Jungkook:"Yeah. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. I just wanna be a good dad. I didn't have a dad in my life, so I don't really know what example to lead off of. But I just wanna do a good job, you know."

Ashlyn:"You will baby."

Softly running her hand through his hair, Ashlyn looks down at Jungkook as he mumbles.

Jungkook:"I just don't want to fuck up like I did with Tre."

Ashlyn:"Baby..."

Jungkook shakes his head and let's out a sigh as he rubs Ashlyn's stomach.

Jungkook:"I could've done a better job at protecting him man. I don't wanna make another bad decision when it comes time for us to raise this baby."

Ashlyn:"Babe, the situation with Tre is different. You aren't the same person anymore, you've grown up and you no longer think like you used to. I know Tre must be so proud of you and the person you've become today. And when it comes time to raise our baby, you'll do a great job. It's not gonna be easy babe I know, and I'm scared too, but as long as we're both here, our baby will be fine."

Looking up at her, Jungkook softly smiles and nods, despite his fear of raising a child still prominent in his mind.

Jungkook:"Yeah. Trust me this baby ain't growing up with out both of us here."

Ashlyn:"Definitely."

Ashlyn smiles and once again plays with Jungkook's hair, until a thought suddenly strikes her mind.

Ashlyn:"But babe...please don't get mad at me okay.."

Frowning slightly, Jungkook looks up at her.

Jungkook:"Why what's up babe?"

Ashlyn bites her lip and looks down as she fiddles with her hands.

Ashlyn:"Your birth mum..."

Almost immediately, Jungkook rolls his eyes as he sighs and shakes his head.

Ashlyn:"I am sorry for letting her in the house and you walking in—"

Jungkook:"Babe it's cool man, just forget about her."

Ashlyn:"Yeah but, babe that's my point. You do need to talk to her."

With a frown on his face, Jungkook kisses his teeth and once again shakes his head.

Jungkook:"Fuck her man. I ain't giving her the satisfaction of being able to chat to me. She don't deserve that."

Ashlyn:"I understand why you wouldn't want to talk to her babe. But I think you really need to. It's not about giving her the satisfaction, because you're right, she doesn't deserve to talk to you. But I just want you to have that closure, even if you feel like you don't need it. Deep down you do."

Letting out a sigh, Jungkook looks down with a frown. Deep down knowing that Ashlyn's words reign true.

Ashlyn:"Not only that. But I just want this situation to be put to rest. Because when it comes time for us to completely focus our attention on this baby, I don't want us surrounded by the drama and pressure of your birth mum. Or any negativity for that matter."

Jungkook:"Yeah I hear that......I guess you're right."

Ashlyn smiles and leans forward to wrap her arms around his neck.

Ashlyn:"So will you talk to her? I'm not saying you have to accept her into your life and have her around for dinner and stuff. But just for you to move on and heal."

Jungkook sighs but reluctantly nods.

Jungkook:"I'll chat to her."

With that, Ashlyn smiles despite Jungkook's reluctance.

Ashlyn:"Do you want me there with you?"

Jungkook:"Nah It's alright baby. This is something that needs to be between me and her."

Ashlyn:"Okay baby. I'm proud of you."

Ashlyn giggles as Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes and smiles before leaning in and kissing Ashlyn's lips. However, Ashlyn momentarily pulls away and covers her mouth as Jungkook frowns.

Jungkook:"You good?"

Ashlyn:"Mhm. Just a bit nauseous."

Jungkook leans back and furrows his brows with disgust.

Jungkook:"Yo don't be throwing up while I'm kissing you, you know."

Ashlyn giggles and shakes her head.

Ashlyn:"Would you still love me if I did?"

Jungkook:"Not gonna lie, we'll defo be co-parenting if you ever did that."

Slapping his shoulder, Ashlyn lets out a laugh as Jungkook chuckles. Cutting their laughter short however, Jungkook looks down at his ringing phone and answers as Ashlyn watches him.

Jungkook:"Yo, what's up T?"

Expecting to hear a more cheerful tone, Jungkook sits forward and immediately frowns when Taesan sobs over the phone.

Jungkook:"T what's wrong?"

Taesan:"M-Me and...Tae...are.....d-done. I called off the wedding."

Ashlyn's eyes widen with shock while Jungkook angrily frowns.

Jungkook:"What? Yo what did he do? Did he upset you?"

Taesan:"It's not all his fault......but you were right...I can't marry into his family. It's too much and I can't."

Feeling instant guilt, Jungkook softens his gaze and looks down as Taesan continues to cry.

Jungkook:"T....what I said...it weren't meant to make the two of you end things."

Ashlyn:"Taesan are you sure about this?"

Taesan:"Ash I can't. I can't marry him and deal with his family hating me. I've been dealing with it on my own. It's over between me and him."

Listening to her sob, both Ashlyn and Jungkook glance at one another, feeling incredibly bad.

Jungkook:"T what did Tae say?"

Taesan:"H-He didn't want to end thing....b-but I can't marry him, not with his mother hating me and his family treating me like shit.....there's no point. He'll find someone who his family will love."

Jungkook:"T come on man....so what now?"

Sniffling on the line, Taesan falls silent for a moment before whispering.

Taesan:"....I don't know."

Jungkook let's out a sigh and looks down while Ashlyn tears up.

Jungkook....T, I'm sorry man."

Taesan:"...It's okay......I'm heading to my parents now....so I'll talk to you later."

Jungkook:"You sure?"

Taesan:"Mhm."

Taesan lets out another sob before abruptly hanging up; making Jungkook look down at his phone sadly.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"I feel so bad man. Like there's nothing I can really say to her. At the end of the day I cant change Tae's family. Despite the concerns I had, this just feels like shit that she's going through this. I hate hearing her cry man."

{ᴀsʜʟʏɴ's ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ}

Ashlyn:"I can't believe they're over."

Jungkook:"Me neither. Let me call him."

While Jungkook calls Tae, Ashlyn wipes her tears; making Jungkook wrap his arm around her shoulder. However a frown lands on face when Tae doesn't answer.

Jungkook:"He's not picking up."

Dialling once more, Jungkook holds his phone to his ear, but once again there's no answer.

Ashlyn:"I can't imagine him wanting to talk right now."

Jungkook:"Yeah..."

Ashlyn looks down sadly, while Jungkook stares down at his phone after sending Tae a message.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Despite the missed calls from Jungkook, Tae had no plans in answering, while he pulled up to the house his parents were staying in while in England.

Slamming his car door shut, Tae storms up to the door; banging the door excessively until one of the maids answers. But to angry and distraught, Tae barges into the house and calls out for his mother.

Taehyung:"Maman!"

Overhearing his yells, Eleanore makes her way into the house from the back garden, with a frown on her face.

Eleanore:"Ou sont tes manières? pourquoi tu cries dans ma maison comme ça—"

Taehyung:"T'a dis quoi a Taesan?"

With tears in eyes, Tae cuts off his mother, while she looks away and sighs.

Eleanore:"Je lui ai dit ce qu'elle avait besoin d'entendre Taehyung."

Taehyung:"What did you say to her?!"

Eleanore looks at him taken aback, never having seen him in such a state before.

Eleanore:"Qu'est ce qui ne vas pas chez toi?"

As sudden tears run down his cheeks, Tae angrily frown as he shakes his head.

Taehyung:"You ruined everything!! She left! Because of you she gave me the ring back and ended things!!"

Eleanore shuts her eyes and sighs with the shake of her head.

Eleanore:"Taehyung, she is not the only girl in the world."

This instantly angers Tae even more as he scoffs.

Taehyung:"I love her!! What the fuck are you talking about?!!"

Eleanore:"Excuse me?"

Taehyung:"You couldn't just let me be happy could you?! You just had to interfere! Are you happy?! Was it worth it?! How dare you make the person I want to be with not want to be with me!!"

Eleanore:"Everything I've ever done has been for you Taehyung. I do not believe she was going to make you happy."

Taehyung:"She did make me happy!! Open your fucking eyes!!"

Eleanore:"Do not talk to me like that!!"

Not being a woman to usually raise her voice, especially at her son, Eleanore had nevertheless had enough. But so had Tae; standing in front of his mother in tears.

Eleanore:"I did what I can to protect you!! I wanted to make sure that she'd never hurt you! If she ran away like a coward then she knew what I said about her was correct!"

Taehyung:"Are you serious?!! You've been nothing but horrible to her!! Me and her were happy!! We were fine!! I didn't need you ruining my relationship and for what?! The only person hurting me is you!! You couldn't stand aside and let your only child finally be happy because you're a spiteful witch!!!"

A loud and harsh smack rings through the halls of the house. Tae look down clenching his jaw with a red mark on his cheek, before he looks back at his mother; holding the palm of her hand and tears in her eyes. To Tae's surprise, he had never seen his mother cry before, not even just teary eyed.

Eleanore:"Tu es mon fils unique, t'es tout ce que j'ai. Tout ce que j'ai fait dans ma vie a été pour toi. Et j'ai fait de mon mieux pour te protéger! donc si cela fait de moi une sorcière, qu'il en soit ainsi. mais tu l'épouses et tu vas me décevoir."

With a heavy heart, tears fall down Tae's cheeks as he stares back at the tears in his mother's eyes. The two had never fought before; had never yelled at one another. But this moment was painful for the both.

Taehyung:"....Then I'm gonna have to disappoint you."

Eleanore looks back at her son through her blurred vision as she shakes her head.

Eleanore:"Je ne sais même plus qui tu es."

That line alone was enough to completely shatter Tae's heart. Eleanore clears her throat and blinks away her tears.

Eleanore:"Please see yourself out."

And with that, Tae watches as his mother make her way back out to the garden and slams the door shut. He looks down, still letting his tears fall as he shakes his head and makes his way out the house. Not another word spoken between the two.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Three weeks had now gone by, not only had Tae not spoken to his mother, but he hadn't spoken to Taesan since she had called off their engagement. Not only that, but the silence of both Taesan and Tae as a couple had began raising a lot of questions amongst the public. Many speculations had surfaced online of the couple no longer being together.

A small whimper comes from bijou as she lowers her chin onto her paws. Tae looks down at bijou next to him on the couch, making him sigh at her whimpers while he softly strokes her head.

Taehyung:"I know bijou...I miss her too." 

Bijou instant runs onto Tae's lap and lets out more whimpers while Tae tries to soothe her. But with Tae being just as heartbroken, could only look down with teary eyes.

Maria:"Ehem, Mr Kim?"

Quickly blinking away his tears, Tae looks back at Maria and forces a smile as he nods.

Maria:"Mr Jeon-Marant is here."

Tae once again slightly nods, as Jungkook steps into the living room after shooting a smile over at Maria, before she leave the two.

Jungkook:"How you bro? Ain't heard from you man, how you been holding up?"

Tae throws his head back and sighs.

Taehyung:"I miss her man. We should be focused on our wedding right now, which is supposed to be two months away. Not like this, no longer living together, not speaking."

Jungkook:"Bro, you just got to give her a bit of time to think things over. T's not gonna completely cut you off and never speak to you again."

Taehyung:"It's been three weeks Jungkook. I've called her, messaged her and nothing. It's over man."

Looking down in defeat, tears once again rush to Tae's eyes as Bijou looks up at him and whimpers.

Jungkook:"You love her right?"

Taehyung:"Of course I do."

Jungkook:"So let me be straight with you. You can't please everyone Tae, that's just the bottom line. The harsh reality right now, is that if you love her as much as you say you do, then bro you gotta be prepared to make sacrifices. Family included. If you had to marry T right now, you wouldn't care about your parents being here to watch you or who ever else. You'd only care about saying them vows and marrying the love of your life. So apply the same principle to your relationship, fuck everyone else, fuck what anyone has to say, me included bro. This is you and T's relationship, and sometimes in life you have to ignore all the outside voices and just do what it is that makes you happy."

Taking in every word that Jungkook says, Tae furrows his brow in thought as he slowly nods.

Taehyung:"You're right. I don't want to lose her man. I want her as my wife and that's not gonna change. I just need to talk to her."

Smiling softly Jungkook nods.

Jungkook:"Look man, I know T, she's missing you like mad. But you got to have her back man, I mean it. I don't want her dealing with so much bullshit on her own. Because she loves you bro and she'd endure so much for you, so you gotta do that same for her. That's all she wants. "

Taehyung:"I understand, and you're right."

Jungkook leans forwards and pats Tae's shoulder with a gentle smile.

Jungkook:"You ain't gonna lose her bro, trust me. But I wish I could stay longer, but I gotta head down to see my mum quick."

Taehyung:"Alright, I appreciate you coming over bro."

The two men stand up and slap their palms together as they pull one another into a hug.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

After his brief conversion with Tae, Jungkook made his way to his mum's house, meaning to have an important conversation with her. Using his spare key, Jungkook makes his way into the house and straight to the kitchen, where he knows his mum was sure to be cooking something.

Jungkook:"What's up mama."

Aisha:"Oh wah yuh neva tell mi yuh comin round, weh Ashlyn? mi wudda mek extra food."

Jungkook:"Nah it's cool, I ain't here long, and Ash ain't feeling too well so she's resting."

Wrapping his around Aisha's shoulder, Jungkook kisses her cheek as she raises an eyebrow and looks at him.

Aisha:"Wah shi nuh feel well? Waah wrong wid har?"

Jungkook rubs the back of his neck as he chuckles.

Jungkook:"She's just not well init."

Aisha:"Mhm, Shi pregnant isn't shi."

Jungkook:"Tch you always ruin surprises man."

Jungkook groans as Aisha lets out a scream and claps her hands excitedly.

Aisha:"Yuh cyaa hide tings from mi! Congratulations baby!"

Jungkook smiles and playfully rolls his eyes as his mum pulls him into a tight hug.

Jungkook:"Thank you, even though we wanted to wait before we started telling people."

Aisha:"Mi luk like people tuh yuh, mi yuh mada."

Aisha playfully hits Jungkook's shoulder as he chuckles.

Jungkook:"Tch you ruined it anyways, but that's not why I came here though, I need to talk you mama."

Taking a step back, Aisha places her hand on her hip with raised brows, as she waves her wooden spoon.

Aisha:"Uh oh, waah wrong, waah yuh do?"

Jungkook:"Nothing, just sit down."

Aisha sighs and follows Jungkook to the kitchen table, and the two sit down.

Jungkook:"So, I've been putting off telling you about this, because I didn't want anything to be weird and I didn't really know how to deal with it myself.."

Aisha:"Okay?"

Jungkook looks down at his hands and lets out a deep, yet uncomfortable sigh before he continues.

Jungkook:"A few weeks ago...my birth mum got in contact with me, and she's been reaching out ever since."

Letting out a sigh of her own, Aisha looks down.

Aisha:"Wah yuh nuh tell mi before?"

Jungkook:"I just didn't want make things awkward. I didn't want it to cause a rift between us. I don't want you thinking that I see her as my mum because I don't. She's not my mum, you are and that don't change."

Aisha smiles softly as she leans forward and holds Jungkook's hands.

Aisha:"Baby nuttin wi eva cause a rift between mi an yuh. Yuh cya always tell mi sup'm like dis. Mi nuh wa yuh dealing wid dis all by yuhself an yuh thinking yuh cyaa chat tuh yuh family bout it. Of course yuh cyan."

Jungkook smiles and holds into his mum's hand tightly as he looks down at their hands.

Jungkook:"Ash wants me to talk to her, so I can get the closure I need an move on, while we start preparing for the baby."

Aisha:"Shi right. Mi kno ow yuh feel bout yuh birth mum, an truss mi, people like har ar nuttin but pure evil, an dem wa nuttin but di funds dat yuh bring in. But despite dat, yuh been hurting baby an yuh need fi finally face dis trauma an move past."

Jungkook nods; taking in his mother's words.

Jungkook:"I just wanted to chat to you first, before I spoke to her, so you weren't left in the dark."

Aisha:"Mi appreciate dat baby. Mi proud of yuh. Yuh ave grow in to an amazin man, an yaah guh fi be an amazin dad, an dat woman cya neva ave powa ova yuh and hurt yuh."

Jungkook:"I love you so much mum."

Aisha smiles as she stands up along with Jungkook and pulls him into a hug.

Aisha:"Mi luv yuh too baby."

Keeping her arms around him, Aisha kisses Jungkook's cheek and strokes the back of his neck soothingly.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Sat in her parents front room, Taesan stares aimlessly at the TV that she was paying no attention to. Despite three weeks having gone by, Taesan was sat with tears in her eyes, missing Tae considerably.

Taesan's mind was racing with thoughts and memories of Tae; making more tears rush to her eyes and roll down her cheeks. But not being able to completely lose herself in her thoughts, Taesan sniffles and wipes her cheeks the moment she gets up to answer the door after someone ringing the bell.

Letting out a huff, she opens the door, and to her surprise...

Taesan:"Tae?...what are you doing here?"

Tae was stood, his eyes just as red as Taesan's and with his hands behind his back. Sprawled out in front of him, was a trail of rose petal he had scattered around before ringing the door bell.

Taehyung:"I can't give up on us. I love you way to much for this to be the end. And San I'm so sorry for not doing a better job as your fiancé. For not having your back when it came to my family, for sweeping things under the rug everytime you were upset about something. Also for just...not spending as much time with you as I should have. All those times, you had to sit at home, waiting for me to be done with work, I'm sorry. I never wanted to have that kind of relationship with you. I promised that I would never make you my shadow...and that's exactly what I did. I can't tell you how sorry I am, that I let you deal with everything by yourself. But I promise that I'll change that. I'm not promising that I can change my family, but I'm promising that you'll never have to deal with it on your own. That'll I'll be right here fighting your corner."

With tears in her eyes, Taesan watches as Tae steps back and gets down on one knee.

Taehyung:"I've been miserable without you. I can't live without you, and I can't think about having a future that doesn't involve you in it. If I have to make sacrifices to be with you, then that's exactly what I'll do, because you're the love of my life, my everything and I'm not prepared to lose you ma belle."

As the tears begin to roll down Tae's cheeks, Taesan begins so sob when Tae opens up a small velvet box, containing a beautiful ring, slightly smaller than her previous engagement ring.

Taesan:"Tae..."

Taehyung:"This was my grandmothers ring, my grandfather had handcrafted this for her and proposed to her with it. This is the ring I should have given to you. She meant the world to me and I know she would've wanted me to pass this ring onto you. I wouldn't give this to anyone else but you, I love you more than you'll ever know. So will you please marry me. Just me, not my family, not everyone else's opinions or who ever else. Just me, Taehyung Kim."

Bursting into more tears, Taesan looks down at him, thinking for a moment. Despite her anxiety induced thoughts, she nods.

Taesan:"Yes....but just....don't make me feel so alone again."

Taehyung:"I promise you ma belle I won't, and I'm sorry that I ever did. But from now on, it's me and you. You can count on it."

Taesan:"I'm trusting you Tae."

Taehyung:"I give you my word."

Taking her hand softly into his, Tae pushes his grandmother's ring onto Taesan's finger; making it a perfect fit. With that Tae stands up and pulls her into a kiss. Taesan wraps her arms around his neck; the two making the kiss last for as long as possible after weeks spent apart.

Taehyung:"I love you so much."

Taesan:"I love you too."

Taehyung:"I got one more surprise for you."

Taesan:"What?"

Tae smiles and pulls away before making his way over to his car. The moment he opens his car door; Bijou hops out and immediately runs over to Taesan as she barks.

Taesan:"Bijou!"

Tears rolls down Taesan's cheeks once again as she picks bijou into her arms and strokes her and cuddles her. A warm smile lands on Tae's lips as he watches Taesan smile in such happiness.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Nervously tapping his foot, Jungkook was sat in a small coffee shop, he managed to rent out, in order to privately talk to his birth mum. Never having sat face to face with the woman who abandoned him, Jungkook was filled with nothing but bad memories of the day he was left to fend for himself.

The door to the coffee shop finally opens and finally Jia steps through. A smile on her face as she takes a seat opposite Jungkook.

Jia:"I'm really surprised you agreed to meet me."

Jungkook:"Don't get too excited."

Jia looks down and awkwardly smiles. Jungkook on the other hand couldn't smile as he frowned and tears began to fill his eyes.

Jungkook:"What do you want from me?"

Jia:"I don't want anything from you Jungkook, I just want to know my son."

Jungkook scoffs and looks away from her as he desperately tries to hold back his tears.

Jungkook:"Now I'm your son? Why wasn't I before?"

Jia sighs as she looks down and fiddles with her hands.

Jia:"You were. I was just in a very bad place and I couldn't take care of you."

Jungkook:"That's your excuse?!"

Looking back at her, tears run down Jungkook's cheeks as Jia looks up at him.

Jia:"It's the truth Jungkook, I can't apologies for not being able to take care of you and making a decision that I regret. If you ever become a parent you'll understand, that it's hard—"

Jungkook:"I would never fucking do what you did!! I would never leave a four year out on the streets to fend for himself, wondering where the hell his parents are!!"

Jia falls silent as she looks down, unable to look at Jungkook's broken form.

Jungkook:"What did I ever do to you? I was kid! I just wanted my parents to love me! I didn't ask you to have me so why was I punished for a circumstance you didn't prepare yourself for?!!"

Unable to say anything, Jia only slightly stares at the ground, while Jungkook sobs, angrily slamming his hand down on the table.

Jungkook:"That hurt me so much. More than you could ever fucking imagine. No kid deserves to go through that. Starving every day and night, sleeping out in the cold, crying and wondering if his mum would come back for him and she never did. But now you wanna sit in my face and tell me such bullshit excuse. And you think I would ever see you as my mum? I don't fucking know who you are!"

Jia:"And I want to change that Jungkook."

Jungkook:"No! You don't get to pick and choose when to be in my life. You chose to abandon me, you chose not to want to know me. So keep it that way. You can leave with that regret for the rest of your life. But I'm not your son. I have a family, I have a mum and I've learnt to live without you. I don't need you anymore. I'm not crying for you to come back anymore. It's way too late for you to try and be my mum Jia."

Jia finally looks up at him and the moment she does, covering her eyes, she breaks down into tears.

Jia:"I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry for putting you through that. I'm so sorry."

Jungkook looks away, unable to contain his own tears. But a sudden weight he didn't realise was so heavy, had been lifted off his shoulders.

Jungkook:"......I forgive you.....but I just don't want you in my life."

Jia sobs as she looks down, while Jungkook pushes his chair back and stands up.

Jungkook:"Here."

Jia doesn't look up but hears a bag being placed on the table.

Jungkook:"Whatever you need it for...use it. Bye Jia."

With that Jungkook leaves the shop. Leaving Jia sat at the table with a bag full of money as she sobs. Not having opened the bag, but knowing what was inside.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Finally making his way back to Ashlyn's parents house, Jungkook stepped into the house making his way to the kitchen and seeing Ashlyn pulling away the dishes.

The moment she turns around, she sees Jungkook rubbing the back of his neck as he looks down with tears falling from his eyes.

Ashlyn:"Baby..."

Making her way over to him, Ashlyn wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly, while wraps Jungkook wraps his arm around her waist.

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.3K 130
"Life is short, art is long." For random graphics, edits, a few tutorials and contest entries. Some old covers are outdated and I think newer ones lo...
411K 5.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
17K 813 9
๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ: (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. โ†ณ in which harry...
157K 3.9K 55
สŽlษษ”olแด‰ษฅd {๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›} ๐๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐’ฏ๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ โ„ด๐’ป ๐•“๐•–๐•’๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ #1 in sunhi out of 73 #249 in ambw out of 1,000+