๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ สฒแต‰หขหข...

By thesarcasticeeyore

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ "๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป... More

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ž๐๐„สทโฑหกหก หขสฐแต˜แต— แต˜แต–!
๐“๐–๐Žแตˆโฑโฟโฟแต‰สณ, หขแต—แต’หกแต‰โฟ แต‡แต’แต’แตหข, แตƒโฟแตˆ แตˆแตƒโฟโฟสธ แถปแต˜แตแต’
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘แถ แต˜แถœแต แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แตƒสณแต‰โฟแต—หข
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข สณแต˜โฑโฟโฑโฟแต แต‰แต›แต‰สณสธแต—สฐโฑโฟแต

๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„หกแต‰แต— แตแต‰ แตโฟแต’สท

369 15 0
By thesarcasticeeyore

introducing...

▬▬𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

|𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖|

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 in Stars Hollow passed quickly. Will's days were quiet. She went to school, worked in the shop, accompanied Miranda to violin lessons, studied, and other things like that. Everything was going smoothly. 

Or so it seemed to Will.

The whole city was a mess because of the one and only Jess Mariano. 

The boy had done what Will expected, which was to create problems for the citizens. All citizens, except Willette Reyes.

The two seemed to get along quite well, even if they hadn't had the chance to talk too much lately.

When Jess worked at the Diner, sometimes he prepared Will's order, probably forced by Luke.

If they saw each other at school, the two greeted each other and exchanged a few words, but shortly after, Jess disappeared, as usual. 

According to Will, Jess had some strange powers because it was impossible for the boy to escape so easily.

That day, Miranda and Will were walking around town as Mandy had to go to violin class. Not that the curly head particularly liked it. But according to her mother, it would have been wasted talent.

"If I asked Vanessa Todd for her history notes, do you think she would give them to me?" Miranda asked, really hoping not to have to retrieve all the information from the book.

"Vanessa Todd? No" Will said. Miranda didn't seem very happy with the answer, but she knew it was true.

"Maybe I should try anyway, I mean ... " Miranda was interrupted by a police siren.

In front of Taylor's shop, there was a slaughterhouse. People were standing in front of the store, and everyone looked shocked, or at least Taylor looked shocked.

"What's going on?" Mandy asked, looking at her friend.

Will shrugged, not knowing what to answer.

In Mandy's eyes came on in spark that Will knew too well.

"If we stop to watch, you'll be late for the lesson," Will said, having already figured out how it would end.

"Who cares! Come on, let's go" Mandy said, and taking the other brunette by the hand, they walked towards the crime scene.

"Just try to calm down, Taylor," The policewoman told the man.

"Calm down! Why should I calm down?!" The man said, not being calm at all.

There was police tape all over the place, a silhouette of a body was drawn in front of the market, and everything was a mess.

The two girls decided to head over to Dean, Rory, and Lane in an attempt to figure out what was going on.

"Hey, guys. Do you know what's going on?" Miranda asked the three.

"Hey" Dean and Rory greeted them.

"Don't know. I got here, and this is what I found. I told him it looked fake, and he didn't believe me" Dean explained to the two girls. The two nodded.

Will doubted that anyone in Stars Hollow could actually kill anyone. The town was too boring for that.

"Everyone accounted for, Taylor. Looks like this is a prank" The police revealed to the man.

"But it looks so real" Taylor replied, still shocked.

And while everyone was wondering who had made that prank, Willette could only think of one name, Jess Mariano.

So Will turned around to look for him and after a little searching, she found him leaning against a lamppost, already looking at her.

Will decided to walk towards the boy, under the cautious gaze of Dean, Lane, and Rory and the resigned one of Miranda.

Jess looked strangely cheering, and Will possibly knew why.

"Jess Mariano, what a good day," Will said, making Jess smile again.

"Willette Reyes, You look happy" Jess noted, making the girl grin.

"I am. The real question is why you are happy" She said, pointing at it with a finger.

"Are you accusing me of something?" The boy asked in an amused tone.

"You said it. I didn't" She said, joking.

Will tried to contain her appreciation, although somehow Jess always found a way to understand what the girl was thinking.

"So, you find it funny," The boy said more as a statement than as a question. Jess was sure the brunette was liking the situation, as he was.

"That's not the point" She replied evasively, making Jess smile even more.

"You spend less time admitting that you find it funny than trying to hold yourself" He noted.

"If I admit it, which I haven't done, I would also acknowledge that someone is better than me when it comes to pranks. It will not be today that day" She revealed to him.

"I haven't seen any of your pranks yet," He said, trying to provoke the girl.

"Give me some time. I have some tricks up my sleeve"

She said, knowing that to prepare a memorable and not dangerous prank, it took commitment.

Will knew it was time for her to go but decided to say one last thing to Jess.

"Next time you decide to do something like this, just let me know. I will not back down" She whispered so that no one heard and walked away to her friends.

The girl couldn't know, but as she walked away, Jess Mariano kept looking at her and didn't seem willing to take his eyes off the girl.

Rosalie Hanson was an incredible person. She was a single mother, a promising lawyer, and above all, she had a big heart.

Unfortunately, the woman worked outside Stars Hollow and therefore had little time to be with her daughters, not that they blamed her for it.

But sometimes, Rosalie took vacations to spend time with the daughters, and those days were always the best.

Rosalie had managed to take two days off, and on one of those days, they decided to have the city meeting.

None of the Reyes family wanted to go, but they knew they didn't have much choice.

Being a good citizen meant being part of the community, and at least Rowena and Rosalie were. Will tried, but she always failed miserably.

But when they found themselves at the meeting, all three were rethinking the stupid choice they had made.

Talking badly about Luke and Jess wasn't something they liked to do.

Rosalie didn't know Jess, but she knew the boy wasn't as bad as everyone painted him. And Luke was an adult with his head on his shoulders. He only needed a little time to deal with the situation.

Even Rosalie, when she was a teenager, was not one of the favourite people of the cities. The woman, when she was young, was also impulsive and moody. And for that reason, she knew how dramatic the people there were.

One of the other reasons Rosalie couldn't hate Jess was Liz. Rosalie had been a part of Liz's life for a long time, or at least as long as she could.

Somehow, out of nostalgia or attachment, she couldn't see her son as a terrible person, despite everything they had told her.

But the worst part of the evening came when Luke, Lorelai, Rory, and Maya arrived at the meeting.

"What's going on here?" Luke asked, not understanding what was happening.

"Uh, nothing" Taylor replied evasively.

"The meeting was supposed to start at 8:00," Luke said irritably.

"If you must know, there was a special issue..."Taylor tried to say but was interrupted by Will, who was already annoyed enough by the situation.

"Cut the bullshit, Taylor. They're talking shit about Jess" Will explained in a few words.

"What?!" Luke asked in exasperation.

"The charges against your nephew are numerous. He stole the "Save the Bridge" money. He stole a gnome from Babette's garden... ".Taylor said, starting to list all the things Jess had done.

"He hooted at one of my dance classes".

"He took a garden hose from my hard"

"My son said he set off the fire alarms at school"

"I also heard he is the reason why rains in Stars Hollow. Come on, be mature. You can not always blame that boy" Rowena intervened, now quite nervous too.

Rosalie decided to speak up to help Luke.

"In the end, the boy returned everything, right? You are creating a problem when it is not there".

"The bottom line here is, There is a consensus among townspeople who are in agreement that Stars Hollow was a better place before Jess got here" Taylor specified.

"What is the real problem? Those things always happened, and no one has ever said anything" Rosalie asked, not having understood the fury against Jess.

"Look, Rosalie, you can't understand ... "

There were few things and people that could annoy Rosalie Hanson. But Taylor Doose had the ungrateful ability to drive her crazy with just a few words.

"Don't tell me what or what I can't understand, Taylor. Luke and I have lived our entire lives, more than most of the people here. My daughters live here, my mother and father lived here. And I can assure you that there have been rebellious boys. Luke has never done anything to be treated this way. So, give him some time to fix the problem." Rosalie declared in one breath and got up to go home. The woman no longer felt like arguing.

The two daughters did not move from their places, having not yet assimilated the situation. Their mother was a proud woman and easily irritable when it came to some topics. The woman vividly remembered what it was like to be an outcast in the city and would never allow herself to be crushed by others.

Luke was so angry he walked away, announcing one last thing.

"I'm done. I'm done with all of you. And I was gonna stay open later in case anyone wanted to eat. Forget that".

Everyone muttered and argued while Will hoped the problem wouldn't last for too long.

And she knew how the town worked, in a few days, everything would be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.1K 51
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก Olive Quinn will find in Jess Mariano everything she's always dreamt of.
78.5K 3.1K 56
the thing with fairytales is that they always have a happy ending shelley st james had left behind stars hollow in search of something that small tow...
617K 13.9K 132
Heather Gilmore is Rory Gilmore's twin sister, who is one of Stars Hollow's most loved along with her sister. She finds herself intrigued by the new...
478K 13.7K 31
MATILDA. "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด สŸแด‡แด› ษชแด› ษขแด. สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด›สœส€แดแดก แด€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส า“แดœสŸสŸ แดา“ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก, แด€ษดแด… ษดแดแด› ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡ สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ sสœแดแดกแด‡แด… สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡" season 2...