Half Heart Hero: Bubble Heart...

By KappaTurtleGirl

A long time ago, humans and Yokai used to live in peace and then one day, nine unlikely heroes managed to sav... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

81 2 0
By KappaTurtleGirl

Shira and the others have arrived at the Empire State building. When they got inside, it was a lot worse than the one in the sewer. Similar to what happened down there, they found krang mass all over. Among them were dozens of lifeless corpses and blood.

"This is Metro Tower?" Pavi asked Shira.

"Yes..." she nodded. "This is the tallest building in the city and it looked worse than before."

"Is this what the future looks like?" Leo asked.

Casey shook his head. "No, the future is worse. Much worse."

Shira shivered. "Like in a bad place." Celebi, Meloetta, Akua and Twilight are frightened by this.

Leo began to lift up his communicator. "Donnie, Mikey, do you read me?"

A voice buzzed from the speaker. "Come in, Leo."

"Donnie, where are you?" he asked.

"We've extracted ourselves from the subway and are ascending a staircase."

At that moment, a familiar group had arrived at where they had stood there. Pavi's eyes went wide when she saw her brother. She ran and hugged her brother, so glad that he was okay.

The others are relieved that Casey and the three turtles are okay. But Donnie was completely distracted. "I'm getting a lot of interference, but if you hold still, I can triangulate your position using a complex geolocation algorithm."

Casey stared. "Donnie?"

"Odd numbers.. primes.. no almost... Almost!"

Well, it was quite enough. Chipzie floated right between Donnie's eyes, startling him. His head turned and they saw the others with Shira, Leo, Casey, Pavi and the Yokai.

"Ugh, I never get to use my algorithm," he moaned.

"Man, I am so glad you guys aren't dead," Leo exclaimed as he hugged his siblings.

"Oh, guys!" Manako sobbed. "I was so scared!"

"And I thought you were turned to stone as well."

Everyone froze, suddenly hearing a voice. They turned and saw another Nightmaren. The Nightmaren has a white body with orange and red tints on his hair. A blue face was covered by his scarf as blue gloves were wrapped on with a red suit.

"Panic?" Rudolf gasped, noticing his brother.

"I can't believe it!" Pavi cheered. "You're alive!"

"We thought you were consumed by the Druun," Rudolf said, excitedly.

"This is your brother?" Nebula asked.

"Of course!" Pavi said. "He had disappeared since the time the phizzwizard was made." She turned her head to Panic. "Oh buddy, I thought we lost you."

"I know," Panic said. "I thought I lost you two as well."

Shira was so glad that Pavi and Rudolh had found their brother. As well as Chipzie, she's reunited with her sisters. But now is the time to find Raph.

"Okay, before this gets too mushy, we need to locate Raph," Leo told them. "Donnie, can you tell me if he's still in the building?"

"Bet your momma's subatomic particles I can," Donnie said. He began to locate Raph. "Got him. He's close. He's almost on top of us," Suddenly, his eyes went wide. "Wait... He is on top of us."

Something slimy drops on his tracking device. Celebi froze, feeling scared as she raced to Shira's side. Was that pink slime? No.. It can't be. Where is the slime coming from?

They looked up and saw something on the ceiling. As they looked closer, they saw that it was some kind of egg sac. Inside the sac was something that looked like a person, bulky and wide. Wait... They recognize these features. Those spikes, that long tail, that red mask. It almost looked like.....

"Raph!"

And there he was. He was inside that pink glowing cocoon. His features were only seen by the blotted pink water inside. And above thousands of glowing sprites squeak and chitter.

"Where did these other breezies come from?" Manako asked.

"I don't know! We had to help Raph and free the sprites," Reika replied.

"Quick, get him down! Get him out of here!" Leo told the others.

Casey cuts through the vines with his hockey stick saw as the cocoon splats onto the floor. Everyone ran to it, clawing their way to get their brother out. The cocoon is too thick for them to tear and it was so hard it could hurt their fingers.

Leo sliced it open with his katana and pulled Raph out. Pink water gushed out. The red masked alligator snapper is unconscious and not breathing.

"Hang on," Leo told him. "We got you. Almost there."

Reika sighed in relief and headed to her boyfriend. They have finally got their brother back. Now they can finally beat those Krang aliens and banish them back to their world. But....

Something seemed wrong.

"Raph?"

For a moment, nothing happened. Suddenly, Leo was punched when Raph woke up. Reika and Shira ran to him. Leo got up and saw that Raph was attacking his family. This isn't the Raph they knew. He wasn't acting himself.

"H...Honey?" Reika gasped, stepping backward.

An eye bulged as pink flesh took over his body. Red blood gushed down from his eyes. Tentacles sprouted out taking the form of his hands. Everyone watched in horror to see what happened to their brother.

Reika was horrified at her future husband's form. Her gentle giant was transformed into a gruesome, disfigured freak of the Krang. His left eye was swollen and yellow while his right eye glowed pink. His arms had turned tentacled like and thorns appeared all over. Some have covered his shell as sticky rotten blood oozed. Druun matter covered his green parts of his skin and body. He is not Raph anymore. Reika gasped in horror of her beloved as it screeched. The key fell out of Rin's bag after she was knocked down and rolled over to Raph's feet. It picked it up slowly, just as the cocoon shaped doors opened.

Stepping out of the doors was Krang.

Then a bright familiar voice chirped. "Pieloloooooon!"

It was Pielope, except she looks worse than ever. Her ears have been torn up with red scars all over her body. Her legs were gone and her torso had turned black. Her eye had turned pink with a blue pupil. Her other eye had been slashed out since the battle.

"Pielope?" Shira said, disgusted by her figure. "What happened to you? You look different."

"Don't you think that you don't remember me," Pielope sneered. "You know what you did back in that branch monster."

"Oh.... The moment that we saved Celebi," Manako recalled before her voice trailed off. "The monster was destroyed and you fell... into a dumpster."

Of course, Pielope is still alive but now she is in the worst condition ever.

"What did you do to my brother?" Mikey cried, tearfully.

"Improved him," Krang replied, menacingly.

Everyone was horrified. Pavi turned to Panic.

"Panic," Pavi told him. "The breezies up there are in trouble. We need to get them out."

"Oh, they most certainly are in trouble..." Panic said, before his smile turned into a sneer, "from me."

Pavi's face went white. Did her brother say that? Suddenly, the subway krang burst out with Sister Krang riding on it. The creatures emerged from the holes as the Corrupted snarl. Everyone huddled together as the Druun emerged from the ground.

"Panic?" Pavi gasped. "Why did you do that? And why did you do this?"

"Because I hate you," Panic said before his smile turned into a glare. "I hate all breezies. Hate hate hate hate hate! Breezies ruined my life!" Soon, he began to tell his story.

"Our world used to make dreams in the human world. I was the second oldest brother in the Night family. One day, they made these little glowing things called phizzwizards that can make a person dream. But that was when Pavi had this idea to make a special dream with the help of a magical breezie. She loved them. She was gonna love these breezies more than me. And then it hit me. I didn't have to accept this idea, I could change it. So I traveled to the prison Dimension X where I met Pielope. She wanted me to bring this world to an end. We traveled to this dragon country called Kumandra and released those Druun monsters that turn everything into ash and stone. We managed to capture all the Celebi folk that were spotted and drained their blood for Empyrean. Only one was left and Pielope used a Phizzcurse and a Druun and turned her into Druunbi, a terrifying monster. We also managed to capture the breezies too to drain their magic."

Finally, Panic turned to Shira and the others. "Then you showed up and discovered what we were doing."

"I knew it," Mikey gasped. "Celebi is the last one left."

"And you and the Krang caused this?" Tomoka asked.

"Yes," Pielope said, smirking evilly. "It was all because of us."

"How could you, Panic?" Rudolf cried in anger. "The Krang will destroy us. We will be turned to stone or monsters!"

"I totally disagree," Pielope said. "And this time, you are not gonna live that long."

As she said this, the infected Raph brought the key to Krang.

"Thank you for this. We will be putting it to good use," Krang said before he turned to Pielope and the infected Raph. "Come, the world awaits destruction."

"Tear them apart!" Sister roared.

Everyone began to step away but then, April began to throw the chemicals at the subway bus krang, just in time for them to escape. Chipzie, Tra La La and Cuddly whizzed away and clutched Manako's hair. As soon as they began to flee, Meloetta was caught by krang's vines.

"Meloetta!" Shira and Leo screamed.

"We gotta move!" April called out.

Shira quickly began to grab Leo's hand but the red eared slider wailed for his older brother. Rin grabbed a nearby smoke bomb from her pocket and blasted it to the ground. They soon vanished completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 407 31
Ever since I moved here in New York, I had made a few good friends... Well with all honesty, I only made one but she's the whole opposite then me who...
756 11 15
Two years after Shredder is defeated and the turtles revived, the sisters become sea turtle hybrids and now live with the Turtles. But suddenly, the...
518 27 20
ONGOING | Updates every Saturday Short description: Wherein Splinter sends his sons away to hide from Shredder and the Foot Clan, while they individu...
28.4K 504 20
Spoilers ahead... Watch the movie first before reading... Leonardo x reader | Completed ✔️ Raphael x reader | Completed ✔️ Donatello x reader | Compl...