hiraeth | ranboo x oc ✓

By pupawsten

hiraeth: (n) a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was in which half-enderman boy meet... More

⊱┊characters & intro
⊱┊one
⊱┊two
⊱┊three
⊱┊four
hm
⊱┊five
⊱┊six
⊱┊ seven
⊱┊eight
⊱┊nine
⊱┊eleven
⊱┊twelve
⊱┊thirteen
⊱┊fourteen
⊱┊fifteen
⊱┊sixteen
⊱┊seventeen
⊱┊eighteen
author things ig !!
⊱┊nineteen
⊱┊halloween
⊱┊twenty
AAAHHHH !!!!
extras
extras pt 2

⊱┊ten

2.8K 141 266
By pupawsten

quick clarification about me: i'm a trans boy and my pronouns are he/they and some neopronouns please do not refer to me as a girl :/

     "Anyways," I began promptly, "I want to go to the mall today. And you're coming with me, okay?" 

     He gave me a look that could only be described as deadpan and said, "The mall?" 

     I huffed and flipped my hair away from my face, placing a hand on my hip. "Yes, obviously. Or did you wanna sit around on my living room floor all day." 

     "Well, not exactly-" 

     "Good. So come on." 

     "Fine, fine," He reluctantly agreed. 

     I beamed at him and took his hand to lead him out of the front door. 

     I was still sort of holding his hand when we got to the mall. Surprisingly enough my house-er, castle-wasn't that far from the main city, so walking wasn't a problem. 

     Our hands had slipped into a more comfortable hold, with our fingers interlocked. It had happened naturally enough, he didn't seem to acknowledge it but my heart was beating crazy fast, as if it were about to burst. 

     I smiled at the familiar front entrance and pulled him inside the automatic sliding doors. "So. I wanna go to Hot Topic first because, well, duh." 

     "I've never been inside of a Hot Topic," He admitted shyly.

     "You're kidding," I said flatly. 

     "I'm not!" He sounded almost defensive and I giggled. 

      "Okay, okay. Let's go, Enderboy," And I began to pull him again. I don't think he minded it, though, or he would've said something. 

     When we got to the Hot Topic, which was rather close to the entrance of the mall I let go of his hand to go explore. 

     I watched Ranboo from the corner of my eye and saw him marveling at the different rings there were. Oh my god I liked a boy who wore rings. 

     After looking at the shirts for a little bit I wandered over to him. "Want anything? I'm buying." When I dragged him out of the front door of my house I realized I had forgotten my backpack and we had to go back to get it, but now we're all set. 

     "Wh-What? No, it's fine, I can pay," He said, a nervous look settling on his face. 

     I rolled my eyes, "Oh, come on. It'll be fine." 

     "Okay, okay. I like this one," He chose one of the ring sets off the rack and showed it to me. 

     "Ooh, cool. You can get anything else you want," I said with a smile, going back to looking at the clothing options. 

     One skirt caught my eye. It was a black pleated cheer skirt with two light green lines wrapping around the bottom. Ranboo had walked over to me and was standing behind me, looking at the skirt I was looking at. 

     "You'd look nice in that," He pointed out. 

     I was glad he couldn't see my face at the moment because I'm sure it was bright red. "Of course I would. Light green is pink's complimentary color." 

     "Really?" 

    "Yeah. Color theory, idiot," I said lightly, crossing my arms with a smirk. 

     He laughed, "I know the basics, red and green, purple and yellow, orange and blue." 

     "It's purple and orange," That wasn't true, I just wanted to mess with him. 

     He grumbled a little bit, "You're lying, aren't you?" 

     I laughed and turned around, "You caught me."

     He laughed with me. He had a really nice smile. 

     I grinned and grabbed the skirt off the rack, going to look at the jewelry. 

     He followed me to where the chokers were and I could feel his eyes on the back of my head. My eyes kept coming back to this one that said "I hate u" in all caps and had a gummy bear choker and one with a heart clip paired with it. 

      "What do you think about this?" I asked, taking it off the rack and reaching my hand up so he could see it. 

     "It'd look good but you'd look better with my hands around your neck, babygirl," When I turned around he had bit his lip and his eyebrows were turned up. 

     I burst out laughing and grabbed his upper arm to steady myself. "Oh my God, where did that come from," I asked still shaking from laughter. 

     "I saw it in a TikTok," He admitted with a smile. 

     I rolled my eyes playfully, "Of course you did. Why are you on thirst trap TikTok in the first place?" 

     "We don't talk about it," He said, putting his index finger to his lips and winking. 

     "Oh my god, you're dumb," I joked. 

     "Whatever you say," He replied. 

     "Okay, you ready? Got everything you want?" I asked. 

     "Actually, I want one more thing, come here," This time he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the shirts. God I was a sucker for physical contact. 

     He pointed out a shirt that had... was that Shuichi Saihara.

     "Ranboo whatever-your-last-name-is! You like Danganronpa?" I exclaimed. 

     "Yeah? It's interesting, okay!" He said and it seemed like he was defending himself. 

     "Okay, okay, as long as you're not a Komaeda kinnie," I giggled. 

     "I assure you, I'm not." 

     "Good. Now grab the shirt." 

     He did as I said and then we walked over to the counter to pay. 

     I pulled my wallet out of my backpack and waited as the person at the counter asked if I had signed up for Hot Topic rewards, and by the way I had, and then I gave her my credit card to pay. 

     She bagged up our stuff and handed my card and the bags to me, and said, "Have a nice day!" 

     Ranboo and I left the Hot Topic and I turned on my heel to him and asked, "Okay, do you wanna wear your rings now?"

     He nodded and I handed him the rings he got. They were hot, not gonna lie. 

    He took the little plastic thing that held the rings to the cardboard off with his teeth and I noticed that his teeth were fairly sharp. 

     He put a ring on each one of his fingers on his right hand and I watched as he did. 

     "Do you like them?" He asked, extending his hand to me to inspect. 

     "Ooh, very much so, my good sir." Why the hell did I call him my good sir good fucking bye. 

     "Okay, never say that again," He said playfully. 

     "I didn't mean to say it!" I exclaimed, feeling the heat of my blood rise to my face. 

     He laughed a little and I lightly shoved my shoulder into his arm. 

     "Whatever. Anyway, wanna hold hands again?" I asked. 

     "You sure like holding hands with me, something you wanna tell me?" He asked and I knew he was joking but holy cow that was scary. 

     "My love language is physical touch. I hold hands with Tubbo all the time, in fact," I told him, crossing my arms. 

     "Love language, huh? So you love me?" He teased. 

     "Pfft, what, of course not, that's preposterous." Oh god I was doing the thing where I spoke like an Englishman when I was flustered. 

     "You can hold my hand, though. I don't mind." He held his hand out to me and I took it, marching further in the mall. 

OOH YUH ??? ROMANTIC DEVELOPMENT MAYBE ????? 
also author update so true i hate ap classes im literally so bad at doing my assignments FUCKJDFKSF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.8K 23
Belle Daniels... A girl who is scared by social interaction, but only when she's alone. She works at a vintage book store with her best friend Casey...
1M 61.3K 32
PHANTASM SERIES BOOK 2 --- Versailles (proper noun). The argument over the etymology of Versailles tends to privilege the Latin word 'versare', meani...
3.5K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...
7K 126 33
𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒈 ( 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── you thought the story was over, you are wrongly mistaken. clay is finally getting able to...