Drarry + Snarry oneshots!

By SnarryIsLifeBitch

This is where I'll make my drarry and Snarry oneshots. Requests are open! I hope u enjoy! More

Request page!
panic attack (top Draco, fluff)
"secretly" dating (Drarry)
I missed u.. (Snarry)
potion gone wrong (Snarry)
"soul.. mates..?" (Snarry x Lucious)

a/n smth for school, ignore

755 1 0
By SnarryIsLifeBitch

     The man walked forward and gripped the cold handle, pulling it open. The only sound emanating from the arena came from the creak of the doors hinges as he opened it. Everyone held their breath, waiting to see his fate. Would he be eaten? Or would he be wed? The man took a few steps back and a beautiful woman emerged wearing a long white florid dress with Rose's on it. The crowd gasped, he was innocent after all. The king made a not so genial face and stood up. "It seems that this man is innocent. Let the wedding commence!" He yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. The woman smiled and pulled the man into a fervent kiss. He pulled back and offered her a polite smile. The ceremony had last minute chocolate cake and smelled like the flowers that filled the meadow. While the man walked around with his new bride he looked at the princess with a doleful look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...