Styles Enterprises | H.S

By ysl_harry

Selena is a twenty one year old girl living in the big apple with her best friend Chris. Both of them working... More

Before You Read..
Small Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
BYE GUYS FOR NOW
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
@WATTPAD !!!
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
I hate @WATTPAD.
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Epilogue Part. 1
The Garter Toss
Epilogue Part. 2
MADE IN THE A.M.
HARLENA SHIPPERS WYA?!
Hellooooo (-:
Styles Co.

Chapter Thirty Six

35K 892 717
By ysl_harry

"Something about you, it's like an addiction, hit me with your best shot honey.."

Song: Certain Things

Artist: James Arthur (THIS SONG IS CUTE)

Selena

My phone has been buzzing for a good fifteen minutes straight. Harry left twenty minutes ago for the meeting and has been texting me since. I put on silent but my screen just keeps lighting up each time I lock it. Ignoring it for some more it continues its usual.

"Oh my fucking God." I groan and grab my phone. I see some texts are from Harry as some are from Chris. Chris practically asking me about going out this Sunday to some club but he's the type who sends one text for each word when he's excited. Exiting out of his message I tap on Harry's.

Harry:I've been in this conference room for a minuet and I'm already about to lost my shit.

Harry:For one I'm angry you didn't tell me about your lunch date with Eric.

Harry:Two, this meeting is complete bullshit. Two men from the board aren't here and I fired them for being late.

Harry:I'm going to fire you if you don't reply.

Harry:Selena

Harry:Jesus, what are you doing?

Harry:What could you possibly be doing?

Harry:Eric better be in his own office as you are in yours.

Harry:If you're with him I'll fucking lose my shit completely.

Harry: I can't say you're mine because you're not..

Harry: Though I'd like to think you are.

Harry:I'll kick his fucking ass if he tries does anything even such as just a glance for longer than three seconds.

Harry: I like you more than he does.

Harry:There's a thought to keep in mind.

Harry:You're not replying..

Harry:Why.

Harry:Do you know how many people hate me for not responding, let alone even opening their messages?

Harry:And here i am texting you nonstop and you can't even respond?

Harry: What kind of twisted bullshit is this?

Harry: I wonder if this is how they feel...?

Harry:Abandoned

Harry:And rejected

Harry:Sad.

Harry:Angry.

Harry:Curious.

Harry:I'm getting upset now.

Harry:Do i need to fire you?

Harry:Because i will.

Me:Seriously stop.

Harry:So she texts.

Me:You're not funny.

Harry:That Selena, is where you are wrong.

Me:Harry I'm right. You're not funny and that's a fact.

Harry: Negative.

Me:Positive. Anyways i'm busy can you please stop disturbing me?

Harry:I own this building Selena. You don't need if i tell you not to.

Me: But i'm going to because i'm just that awesome of an assistant and employee. So stop bothering me.

With that he doesn't reply and i'm thankful for that. About and hour and thirty minuets pass by and in about twenty minuets i get my lunch break. I wish Chris has the same lunch hour as me. A knock on my door sounds and i tell whoever behind is to come in, When i hear it pen i peer up to see Eric smiling.

"Hey," he says shyly.

"Hi." I chuckle.

"I wanted to say sorry." He frowns.

"No, no need to be don't even worry about it." I wave it off.

"I didn't know Mr.Styles was your boyfriend. Let alone that you even had one."He says.

"Harry isn't exactly my boyfriend, so don't worry about him. It's complicated i guess i don't know, just know you don't need to apologize for anything." I smile.

"Oh, alright then cool." He smiles.

"Maybe next week we can go for lunch?" I ask.

"Yeah sounds good." He smiles. "I'm gonna head out now but I'll see you next week." He smiles and I wave him goodbye.

After the door closes only about ten seconds go by before it it opens again. Confused, I look up to see Harry walking in with his eyebrows furrowed. "Care to tell me why the fuck Eric was walking out as I was walking in?" He asks.

"Honestly? No." I huff and stand up out of my chair.

"Selena." He scolds.

"He came to say he was sorry!" I snap. Feeling bad afterwards but I was getting annoyed.

He closes his mouth and furrows his eyebrows. He clenches his jaw and turns around heading towards the door. For a moment I though he was leaving but then he closed the door and locked it. He takes long strides over to my and cupping my face in his hands as he hungrily kisses me. My hands reach up and hold his wrists as he kisses me harder. He begins to walk us backwards to my desk, when my lower back comes into contact with it his hands leave my face and go towards the back of my thighs an lifts me up onto it.

His hands find my waist and lightly squeezes me as he pulls me closer so he's standing in between my legs. My hands find his tie to pull him closer and deepening the kiss. His tongue slips into my mouth and begins moving along with mine, my hands wrapping around his neck as I run my fingers through the back of his hair tugging lightly.

He moans into the kiss before pulling away and shaking his head. "We should stop." He chuckles.

"Why?" I frown.

"Because. I am far too tempted to turn you around, pull your skirt down and take you from behind." He says huskily.

I bite my lip at his words, suddenly wondering how he would feel inside of me. I mean he kisses me hard, and he's aggressive but the sexy kind of aggressive that needs control. The thought of him doing what he's tempted to do is really alluring. He takes notice of my thoughts and chuckles. "No baby." He smirks. "Not yet. Because the first time I fuck you to going to be in my bed. So it'll just be us, and I'll fuck you senseless so you can remember the next day with every step you take." He adds smirking.

I blush and he smirks. Leaning down and placing a small kiss to my nose. He lifts me off my desk and sets me on my feet. "It's my lunch hour so are you going to still be here when I get back?" I ask.

"I didn't just say I was taking you out to lunch so you don't go with Eric. I meant it." He smiles, both dimples on display.

"You're adorable you know?" I smile. "I don't think I've told you how cute your little cheeky smile is." I say and poke his dimples.

He rolls his eyes and pushes my hands away. "I'm not adorable Selena. I'm a sexy stud." He glares with a hint of a smile.

"Okay." I chuckle. He huffs and takes my hand in his. Intertwining our fingers. He reaches pass me and grabs my purse off of my desk and leads us out of my office.

"Here I can hold my purse." I tell him and reach for it.

"It's fine babe I got it." He smiles, lifting our hands and kissing mine before entering the elevator.

When we had first got in the elevator he tried making moves on me. But I was saved by the elevator when it came to a stop on a few floors down and people started walking in. When we got to the bottom floor I wasn't expecting him to intertwine our hands the way he did back in my office. A few of my co-worker were giving me weird glances and some girls glaring at me making me feel uncomfortable. I tried to slowly and sneakily pry my hand out of his only to have him stop talking and turn to face me.

"What is it?" He asks as we stop near the middle of the damn room.

"They're looking at me weird." I whisper. "Because..." I say and look down at our hands.

"Hey," he says and I peer up at him. "If anyone gives you any crap you tell me and I'll make sure their own ass is handed to them before I have them on the streets." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and he chuckles, leaning down and surprising me by placing a kiss to my lips. He pulls away and I shyly look down, a bit worried to see anyone looking at me weird.

When we get outside he leads me to a car parked in the front near the curb. It's nearly impossible to get a spot like that but of course he has his ways. We stop in front of the car and my brows raise when I see the black Bentley Continental GT. "Wow" I breathe out. "You don't joke around about cars." I chuckle.

"Course not babe." He winks and opens the passenger door for me. I kiss his cheek before sitting inside something I've grown use to doing by now. He hands me my purse and I set it between my feet. Seconds later he appears in the drivers seat, closing the door and starting the car.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"Do you like sushi?" He asks. I nod and he smiles. "Then you'll like the place." He smiles and pulls out of the parking spot.

-towards the end of the day-

After lunch Harry and I came back to the building. He only stayed for about fifteen minutes with me before he had to leave back to his building for a meeting. He was suppose to leave right away but insisted on spending a little time with me, even though I was going to see him right now as I get off of work.

Eric came by my office again to drop off some files that need to be looked over before handed to Niall. He didn't leave without reminding me about lunch next week. I was hoping he'd be okay with having lunch here in my office at least by when he suggested this place a few blocks down I just nodded in agreement not wanting to be rude.

Entering the elevator I am greeted by a co-worker of mine also on this floor. I believe her name is Miranda and she and I don't really talk since her cubicle office is on the other side of this floor. As she tells me about her work she had done today I can't help but feel relieved that I no longer am part of that. I remember starting out here as an intern then starting from the very bottom as someone who just answers calls. Then being promoted and promoted but never did I think I'd be promoted to the spot of Niall's assistant. Let alone with only working here for not even ten months.

Arriving at the bottom we bid our goodbyes as she turns the opposite direction of me. Harry had text me saying to wait inside because he'll be a few minuets late and made it very specific I don't leave the building.

"I feel like I don't see you anymore." Chris's voice says behind me.

I turn around and smile at my best friend. "I missed you today!" I shriek and hug him. Not really sure why but I also feel I don't see him enough... even though we live together.

"The fuck? Home girl get off of me." He laughs and nudges me off.

"Last time I try to hug then you butt." I say and stick my tongue out at him.

"So we going home or is hottie still picking you up." He asks.

"Hottie is still picking me up." I answer.

"Is he officially your boy toy yet?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." I chuckle. "I told you after our little fall out I'm not gonna ask him anything about a relationship." I add.

"Okay so what if this goes for a long time. Let's say three months down and then suddenly he starts hooking up with some thot and tells you you can't be upset because you were never dating." He says with an eyebrow raised.

"He wouldn't do that." I say. "I mean at least I don't think he would." I laugh.

"I doubt he will he's.. how do his people say it? Smitten? Or like he fancies you? I don't know we don't speak the proper English." He shrugs and I chuckle.

"Well since you won't be home because your lover boy is cooler than me, I'm gonna head out go grab some junk food and Netflix is all mine." He sings as he flips me off and walks towards the entrance.

I watch as he walks away and he turns around and looks at me. "What?" I ask.

"Wait for it." He smirks. I furrow my eyebrows and wait as he said, then see Harry through the class doors. I smile as he opens it and walks inside.

"Damn. You seeing anybody?" Chris asks him.

"Hello to you too Christopher." Harry chuckles. "Is Selena- oh never mind." He says as he sees me.

"So you don't want a piece of this?" Chris asks and gestures to himself.

"I'm sure your a nice guy." Harry chuckles.

"Your loss boy. Go ahead and deny it I know you want me." Chris winks before yelling goodbye to us and walking out.

"He really is an interesting lad." Harry chuckles as I approach him. "Sorry I was late my mum called the office as I was gonna head out and she kept talking." He chuckles.

"It's okay." I smile.

"No it's not I was late." He frowns.

"Harry that's your mom." I laugh and he chuckles.

"She's annoying." He sighs as we walk out of the building, he holds the door open for me and I thank him before we walk down the steps and towards his car.

"Why do you say that?" I ask him as he opens the door for me. He tells me to hold on as he closes my door and walks around the car and gets on the drivers seat.

"She kept asking pointless questions that weren't necessary to ask a twenty four year old." He chuckles.

"Like what?" I chuckle.

"Well for starters my father opened his mouth up to my mum about meeting you. He told her you weren't an employee of mine. So her being the usual mum asked him if you were pretty, he told her you were lovely so started asking him questions and he told her to ask me and then yup." He answers.

"So basically about me?" I laugh.

"Pretty much. After we got off the phone she's been texting me non stop." He chuckles.

"That's kind of cute." I smile.

"Cute huh?" He chuckles. I nod and he smiles. "Look at my phone." He says and nods towards the cup holder. I hesitate but pick it up clicking the button and handing it to him to type in his password of put his finger print. "It's two, four, eight, six." He answers. I furrow my eyebrows slightly. He only drives with his left hand so he could have unlocked it himself. I type in the numbers and it unlocks.

"Do i just go to the messages?" I ask. I feel like this is invading his privacy. Even if he's giving me permission to i still feel bad. I mean to get to her texts i have to open up the messages and then he probably texts other people or something and there they are and that's his stuff.

"Yes Selena where else would you go?" He chuckles.

"Um, can you do it? I don't want to like yeah. It's your phone." I ask shyly. He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows but clicks the phone twice and then returns his attention on the road. I turn the phone back over and read the texts.

Mummy: Harold!

Mummy: That conversation was not finished.

Mummy: How dare you hang up on me. 😠😠

Mummy: Is she pretty? Your father said she was lovely. Is she your girlfriend?

Mummy: Gemma isn't giving me kids anytime soon and you are my last chance.

Mummy: I would like to be a grandmother one day. 😟

Mummy: Preferably while i'm still this much of a looker. 😉😏

I chuckle at this one and see Harry reply with 'ew mum stop.' I continue to read through them and smile at how eager she seems. I lock his phone and place it back in the cup holder. "She seems sweet." I smile. We arrive at his place and he rushes out of the car and over to my side, opening the door for me.

"Baby could you get my phone please." He says before i step out. I reach over and grab it, stepping out of the car and handing it to him. He groans when his phone goes off with another text and i chuckle.

Walking inside we walk towards the elevator and enter when the doors open. Sine the sun is almost down the elevator lights are now on inside. "Bloody hell." He sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask him with a frown.

"I tell her that you aren't... just a friend to me and the woman goes nuts and starts using capitals and a ridiculous amount of those emoji's." He chuckles. I smile at what he told her and hold his chin to turn him to face me. I lean up and place a kiss to his lips. When i pull away he smiles and kisses my forehead.

His phone goes off with another text and i chuckle. I stare down at my feet waiting till we reach his floor. Curiously begin to wonder how much he pays for this penthouse. "Love." He calls. I look up and he has a shy smile.

"Yeah?" I ask.

He sighs and chuckles shaking his head. "I'm sorry, but she keeps asking for a photo of you.. well us, but i don't really like photos so you." He shyly smiles and has his phone open to the camera.

"Really?" I ask with a small chuckle.

"Yes, she's pulling the mum card on me." He smiles and shakes his head.

"If you're gonna send her one you have to be in it. That's kind of weird if it's just me." I chuckle.

"Fuck." He sighs and i chuckle. I move closer to him and take his phone out of his hand. I switch it to front camera and hold it up.

"Okay if she says i'm ugly blame the elevator lighting." I say as i move closer to him.

"You're never ugly." He says and wraps his hand around my waist. When i hold up the phone and move my thumb to the button he leans down and places a kiss to my cheek as i click the button.

I chuckle and open the photo. "Is that fine?" I ask him.

"I don't care how i come out in photos." He chuckles and sends the picture to his mom.

When the elevator stops on his floor we're greeted with Nick by the front door. We say hello and thank you as he opens the door for us after entering a code. We walk inside and Harry's phone goes off. "Come here." He chuckles. I furrow my eyebrows slightly but walk towards him. "Look." He says and holds his phone.

Mummy: SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! 😄😳😱👌👍👏🙆❤️💖💘

"And there's certain things that I adore. And there's certain things that I ignore. But I'm certain that I'm yours... Certain that I'm yours.. Certain that i'm yours..."

Okay now THIS is chapter 36 fully! Sorry about that mistake i'm trying to get used to this new version. Anyways the picture attached is the photo he sent to his mom.

I'm lowkey so pissed off. We had a Valentine's party at my house on Valentines day right, and it was family, my parents friends and their co-workers and since i have no girl cousins my age i invited my friends And my Cartier ring just "went missing" the next day and every time i ask them they get all quiet AND IDK WHAT TO DO.

Long story short today it got stolen and it was given to me by my grandpa and he isn't here anymore so FUCK WHOEVER TOOK IT.

Vote&comment! ☺♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.2K 53
When your a 16 year old and your mother isn't around. You'll expect a little bit more freedom, but not Hallie. She tries to find a better way to make...
1.1M 20.3K 51
*note: they aren't famous in this story & it's fiction so the facts are not true ok just saying lol* Harry Styles, 19 year old school heartthrob, is...
28K 470 32
He needs an assistant She needs a boss and a job He can be rude But sweet She is doesn't put up with his crap And he likes that
4.5K 76 33
♡ Kylee Roberts, Teen Celeb; famous around the world for her perfectly polished reputation, stellar career and beauty queen looks. But the public doe...