call me yours ( harry j potte...

Bởi wstrnflies

*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆ Y/n Sterling, related to Luna Lovegood, just as carefree, creative, and odd as Luna was. But is pa... Xem Thêm

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
―𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐙𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
―𝐄𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞
ᵂʰᵃᵗˢ ᴺᵉˣᵗ

63

4.6K 151 39
Bởi wstrnflies

Call Me Yours
▔▔▔▔▔
Sixty-Three: Hogwarts Snape's School Of Torture and Misery

Harry sat on the cliff, waiting for Hermione and Ron to finish getting ready when the wave crashed. Also, he waited for his girlfriend to come with Luna before the two went back to Hogwarts. "Hello, Harry" Luna called. He looked away from the waves, turning to just her. 

Harry glances up, finding Luna standing there holding a small bag. His gaze skitters across Luna's image on the mirror's surface. "Oh hi Luna," He said, "Is Y/n ready?" 

"Almost," Luna observed, "She had woken up quiet." It was no surprise to Harry, who nodded in understanding, looking out towards the ocean. Her smile spread across her face. "It's funny how Mr. Dobby knew exactly where we were."

"Yeah. Funny. Listen, Luna, about your father, I don't want you to think I-" Harry said.

The boy was cut off when Luna nodded. I know you understand why my father did what he did, Harry. That's why we don't need to discuss it." She smiled. Harry looks at the travel bag.

"It's not the place you left, you know. It's not the same...." Harry explained, "Hogwarts..." 

"Neither am I," Luna said, She walked away waiting for Y/n near the waves.

In a few minutes, Y/n walked up the cliff and over to her boyfriend. "Hello Har" she greeted, and he turned to look at her with a smile on his face. "Sleep well?" He stood up looking at her, lovingly.

Harry nodded, "Yeah, you?" 

"Feels good to finally have a shower, and change" Y/n mentioned, nodding. "Even though it was quite fun, being in nature for a while..." 

Harry connected their lips placing his hand on her lip, closing the space between them. "I love you" He mumbled in the kiss before backing away and pulling her into a hug, and rubbing his thumb against her waist comfortably. 

"I love you too, Harry Potter" 

In response, Y/n leaned in to kiss his cheek "Please be safe" Harry said, she nodded as he kissed her forehead. 

"I told Dobby to come to me if anything was wrong...and I'd come to you guys", Y/n said, Harry pecked her lips, "I have to go get Luna...I'll see you soon." She said. Harry nodded at her. 

"See you, Don't forget the map is in Luna's bag" She nodded with a waved a little before walking over to the waves where Luna was standing and looking out at the ocean.

Luna turned to Y/n, once she sensed the girl's presence, "Hello Y/n, Are you ready to return to Hogwarts?" Luna asked, Y/n looked away from the cliffside and nodded grabbing onto Luna's hand so that the two can apparate into Hogsmeade. 

"There are underground passageways, just follow me..." Y/n explained, "Fred and George found them, and they are on the map of the school that they have" Luna nodded before Y/n closed her eyes focusing on Hogsmeade and Honeydukes.

When Y/n felt her body again, she opened her eyes to see Luna right next to her still opening her eyes. Despite the fact that it was the middle of the day, Hogsmeade was empty and darker than usual. 

They were across the street from Honeyduke's, "Come on," Y/n told Luna so they wouldn't attract attention. She held onto Luna's hand, while the two walked over to Honeydukes to go into the passageways. "Harry came this way, in the third year to get into Hogsmeade" She explained to Luna who nodded. 

Once they opened the door, the bell hovering over the door rang. Honeydukes was empty, not even a single person was working at the front desk. Y/n grabbed Luna's hand pulling her over to the area in the back. 

After opening the door, Y/n walked slowly down the steps with a creak at each step, Cobbwebs and bats were hanging around like it hasn't been touched in almost a year. "I wonder what happened..." Luna mentioned looking around the abandoned shop.

 Y/n nodded, before kneeling down on the floor and dusting off an area with her hand. "I'm positive this is it..." Y/n said, before pulling open the secret door leading to an area of darkness. After pulling out her wand, and pointing it into the darkness, "Lumos", The darkness barely went away now being able to see the latter. Y/n carefully went down the latter, before helping Luna do the same.

Her wand lit up the darkness it was just a long passageway, "Where does this lead?" Luna asked, looking over at Y/n who was paying attention to where they were going.

"The statue of Gunhilda of Gorsemoor" Y/n mentioned, "I remember Harry telling me about it in the third year, can I see your bag?" Luna furrowed her eyebrows, before handing Y/n the tiny bag, The girl opened up the bag and pulled out a piece of parchment that Harry made sure she had. She pointed her wand at the map before saying, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

The map started to form, with the words 'Marauders Map' on it, Luna looked down at the map before Y/n opened it up as she stopped walking. 

She looked down at the map seeing if anyone was in the way so they didn't get caught sneaking into Hogwarts. The passageway seemed to stop halfway, causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"What is it?" Luna asked, looking over her shoulder, "That's a useful thing, Harry gave you..." 

"Yeah..." Y/n looked up before moving her wand lighting up the walls before squinting her eyes to try and see something more, but it was just black. "Come on," She grabbed Luna's hand moving her forward before the two stopped in front of a large wall blocking up the tunnel. "There is another way, we should be able to go in..." 

Y/n opened back up the map, and looking through the pages, seeing what passageway leads out and in Hogwarts. "Hogsmeade Bar..." Y/n muttered, looking down and pointing it and looking at Luna. "It seems to be the only one, that doesn't stop halfway" 

"Is someone there that can help us?" Luna asked sweetly, "In the castle", Y/n's eyes scanned the page looking for Neville, Ginny, or anyone that was in Dumbledore's Army. But no one could be found. 

Right away, Y/n knew that they were all in the room of requirements since it was untraceable on the map, counting Draco kept on disappearing on the map during their sixth year. "Do you need me to change your bandage?" Luna questioned, looking at her bag and then Y/n. 

She shook her head looking down at her arm, with white dirty bandages on it. "No, Thank you for offering, but it's fine..." Y/n said, Luna, nodded while the two walked back towards the latter in Honeydukes. 

"You know Y/n," Luna said, "you could have continued hunting with Hermione, Ron, and Harry." Y/n turned to Luna with the map in one hand and the wand in the other and shook her head. 

Y/n and Luna walked back up the latter, to the Honeydukes cellar, saying "No, family first.". The store was still empty, with no one in it or wanting to touch any of the candy. They walked up the steps and left Honeydukes.

Luna pointed out Hogsmeade before Y/n did. They both walked over to the bar and opened the door. Y/n looked up at the bell before looking at the bar when it rang. Firewhiskey and butterbeer were being consumed by a few people. All of them seemed to be students. 

A few people stared at Y/n in awe since they hadn't seen her in a year, counting the entire seventh year she wasn't at Hogwarts. Y/n and Luna looked around the bar trying to find someplace where it looked like a passageway was. 

"over here," a voice said, both of the girls turned to a man, that looked familiar. Almost like Dumbledore, but it couldn't be. He gestures toward a rickety wooden staircase, brings a finger to his lips: Shhhh.

Luna and Y/n walked over to him, opening a door to a room. An oil painting of a blonde girl with a sweet, but vacant gaze hangs above a threadbare carpet in a room with a small fireplace. Luna and Y/n both did a double-take looking at the man before exchanging looks. "Neville didn't think you two, would show, you two are lonely for even showing up..." he said, Y/n turned to him furrowing her eyebrows. 

"Thanks, sir...Get that a lot..." Y/n mentioned glancing over to Luna, "Mind I ask, who are you?" 

The man who looked similar to Dumbledore furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed looking away from the shut door. "of course, yeh don't know me..." He continued, "Dumbledore never told you he had a brother...Aberforth"

Y/n looked at the man, while Luna did the same. "Your the one," She muttered before her eye glanced over to a mirror on the wall walking in front of it. It had a broken shard just like the one Harry had been using "Did Sirius give you this? Sir?" Aberforth nodded, before walking over to the mirror. 

"He reckoned, he should be getting rid of stuff now he and his fiancée moved out of Grimmauld Place" He explained, Y/n hummed. "Luna and Y/n correct?" 

"Yes sir," Luna and Her said in unison, He nodded before walking over to a painting, and nodded before the painting walked away, Y/n and Luna didn't mind anything like the girl with (Y/C/H) looked at the mirror wondering if Harry could see her right now. 

"Have you heard much from the others? From the Order?" Y/n asked him. He turned to her before sitting down at a long dining table, Y/n followed his glaze by turning just like Luna who was interested in the conversation. 

"The Order is finished. You-Know-Who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves." The two girls exchanged looks before Luna turned to him again. 

"That is not true, Hermione, Y/n, Ron and Harry had been trying to stop him.." Luna said sticking up from him, "No offense, but please have an open mind about the war..." Aberforth looked over at Luna studying her for a second.

He nodded, not thinking about what she said, "It's not a job my brother gave your boyfriend, Harry Potter...it's a suicide mission. Go home, and go back to the place you call imagination..." He explained.

"Sir, We are all too deep into the war..." Y/n mentioned, "I think, we all need to have more trust in Harry...After all, he is the chosen one..." 

Aberforth chuckled again causing Y/n to cross her arms before the painting came back. "You both can go now..." He continued nodding towards the painting which opened up, "Enjoy..." Y/n and Luna both walked towards the painting walking into it leaving the man behind. 

"He was lovely..." Y/n said, with a chuckle turning to Luna and pointing her wand up, "Lumos" The walls started to glow as the two looked where they were going. 

Luna nodded before turning back to Y/n, "I never knew Dumbledore had a brother" Luna explained turning to Y/n, "Or this existed...It's quite amazing..." 

"Neither did I..." She said, turning and glancing over to Y/n. "This might have been just built, I never saw it on the map" Both of the girls continued to walk towards wherever the exit/entrance to the passage was, and wherever it leads. 

Every way that they looked, Spiders and cobwebs would be in their face. "I wonder how much it changed..." Luna muttered.

"With Snape as headmaster...and death eaters taking over the place..." Y/n mumbled looking up from the Marauder's map. "I think, it would be difficult, but not terrible..." She continued trying to see the best with Snape being headmaster.

Y/n wondered how everything was when they were gone. Was it as bad, as everyone said it was? Could Snape have been a good headmaster? With the way, that Hogsmeade looked she wasn't sure how to feel about Snape being headmaster. 

It felt weird being back near Hogwarts, after Horcrux hunting for about a couple of months now, she would finally be able to see more people that she cared and worried about the whole time she was away. 

Y/n's wand illuminated the wall, before there was a door at the end of the passageway, Y/n turned to Luna who turned the door nob and opened it while Y/n was putting the map in her pocket just in case of anything.

People were standing with their wands pointed at the door as the door slowly opened to reveal the room of requirement. After realizing that they were in the Room of Requirements, both Y/n and Luna stood in the doorways with tiny smiles on their faces. 

As their eyes scanned the crowd, everyone seemed shocked to see the two. Ginny, Neville, Comac, Lavender, and many other DA members were facing the door before they all began to clap at the sight of Y/n. 

Ginny rushed over pushing people aside and wrapped her arms around Luna. Y/n saw Neville and wrapped her arms around the boy while people still clapped and cheered for her. Neville didn't look like himself that's for sure, his baby face was gone, he had a slimmer and tougher build, But he was still Y/n's Neville. "Nev" 

"Y/n," He said, hugging him back. "Everyone has been worried for all of you, You, Hermione, Ron, and of course Harry has number one posters.." He explained, Y/n nodded looking up at understanding because of everything with the Ministry break-in.

"Yeah, We are okay..." Y/n said, moving back and looking up at the boy, He glanced down to her arm with a bandage, "Harry, Hermione, and Ron went back to continue searching"

"Have you found anything yet?" Seamus asked walking forward and looking at Y/n, while Luna stood with her head resting on Ginny's shoulder.

Y/n nodded looking at the boy, "Yeah...We found the locket...and destroyed it" People in the crowd which was bigger than the usual DA, meaning they added some members. "How had everything going here?" 

Everyone grew uncomfortable, looking around and glancing at each other people Lavender looked over to Y/n, "It hasn't been the same, since Dumbledore passed of course" She said. 

Y/n's eyes scanned the area, before studying Neville. "What happened to your arm? and you Seamus?" She asked, "Is everything okay?" 

"They had us, do the Cruciatus Curse on first years...." Neville explained crossing his arms, Y/n looked at him shooked. "All of us refused" 

"Have there been lessons?" Luna asked, lifting her head and looking at everyone. 

People nodded, "Yeah," Everyone said by themselves. Y/n nodded looking around the room of requirement's everything was still the same, but with couches everywhere and the fireplace. It seemed like they would hide in here after classes. 

"What happened to your arm?" Ginny asked Y/n, looking at the bandage wrapped around her arm. 

"And neck?"

"Bellatrix Lestrange..." She muttered glancing over at Neville who looked worried, before looking back at everyone while people gasped. "But I'm okay" 

"How did you both get here?" Dean asked. 

"Y/n apparated" Luna explained, "and we went through the passageway, from Dumbledore's brother house" 

"You met Aberforth?" Seamus asked, "Did you try his stew? It's disgusting" 

Y/n and Luna both shook their head, while Y/n placed her wand in her pocket. "No, He was telling me and Luna to go back...Since we are all doomed..." 

"That's Aberforth for you," Neville said, "Quite opposite of Dumbledore," 

"We should all get going," Nigel said, Y/n turned to the boy who grew from the last time she had seen him. "Dinner is starting!" Ginny turned to Luna and Y/n before grabbing both of the girl's hands. The three walked out of the room of requirements following Neville, and Seamus.

It felt weird walking the corridor of Hogwart's counting the war, was just about to get started. All the Gryffindor's walked up the steps where death eaters stood in front of the painting watching them all.

 Y/n kept her head down walking past, them before going into the common room after Neville said the password. "That was easier than I thought," Ginny said with a chuckle looking at the two girls, while Y/n let go of her hand. "There are extra robes in my dormitory, I'll walk Luna to the Ravenclaw tower..."

"Okay," Y/n said, The two girls waved before walking out of the full common room. Y/n walked past people before walking up to the sixth-year dorms. To get a rob from Ginny, After grabbing the rob she went to her dormitory, which she still shared with the old roommate, everyone was putting their robs on before turning to Y/n. 

Lavender sent Y/n a small smile before the girl with (y/c/h) put the robes on leaving the same clothes underneath not wanting to change anything. "We are meeting after Dinner too," Pavarti said, looking over to Y/n who nodded. "How does it feel to be back?" 

"Good, Wonderful really..." Y/n truthfully said, looking over to her. "Can't get tired of this place..." Y/n, fixed her Gryffindor robe putting it on while trying to fix the clothes underneath it. "Even if it isn't the same..." 

As they finished getting ready, the three girls walked toward the great hall together. Normally, they would walk there individually, but instead, they all walked in a line and followed one another. Ginny looked back at Y/n, as the two walked near each other. Y/n put her head down walking into the great hall and walking past Death eaters guarding the place like before.  

Each house slowly made its way to the table sitting next to each other and their friends. Y/n was joined by Neville and Ginny while sitting in the middle of the table. Y/n's eyes moved up to the teacher's table. "That's the carrows...they are the ones who teach defense against dark arts and tried to make us Crucio first years" Ginny explained whispering to Y/n. 

"That's awful..." Y/n muttered, looking over to them. No one was talking, smiling, or anything. Everyone just looked down at their food and tried not to look up at Snape or any of the professors sitting at the table. Y/n's eyes shifted over to McGonagall who looked the same but gloomier and sitting next to Slughorn. 

McGonagall caught her eye and smiled a little upon seeing the girl. After returning the gesture, Y/n noticed that Hagrid was nowhere to be seen. As she ate her food, she whispered to Neville and Ginny, "Where is Hagrid?". 

Neville shrugged, "We haven't seen him all year" He explained. "We all think Snape sacked him..."

And finally, Y/n's eyes glanced up to Snape who was sitting where Dumbledore used to sit. Y/n grabbed food and started to eat, It felt weird not spending every second with Harry, Hermione or Mostly Ron. But she had to get used to the feeling of counting she wanted to stay with Luna and spend time here before everything happens. 

Dinner went by quickly and quietly, most of the time. Y/n was just sitting down, eating while thinking of creatures and etc like she always use to do during Dinner. Snape didn't have an announcement like Dumbledore would every year. 

In the Room of Requirements, the DA was meeting. Ginny and Y/n got out of their robs and started walking to see everyone. "Have you had any more nightmares about that dog? You told me about in the fourth year?" 

Ginny nodded before she began to speak, they heard "Ladies!" Ginny and Y/n both jumped and turned to McGonagall, who was rushing over to them.

"Hello McGonagall," Y/n greeted looking at the woman, in which she trusted. "lovely seeing you," 

"You too, Y/n...But you both need to listen" McGonagall explained quickly and quietly. "Snape knows that Harry was sighted in the Hogsmeade..." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows looking at the woman, with a nod before grabbing Ginny's hand and rushing her towards the room of requirement.

Ginny glanced over at her, racing towards the room just in case something happened. "Is he going to be there?" she questioned.

"Isn't that the safest way? to come in?" Y/n asked, Ginny thought about it before nodding and continuing to follow her towards the room of requirement to meet Harry. 

The two stood in front of the door before Y/n and Ginny closed their eyes before opening them back up, the large black door was in front of them before the two hurried inside, everyone went silent before Y/n turned to see Hermione, Ron, and Harry standing in the center of everyone.

Harry smiled seeing his girlfriend, "Ron, Hermione, Harry" The three smiled seeing that Y/n, was okay. "McGonagall told me and Ginny, Snape knows about Harry being here..."

"What happened to you guys?" Ginny asked, looking between the three dirty in front of her. 

"No hi? or anything?" Ron muttered looking at his sister, "Long story though..." 

In the Gryffindor boys dormitory, Harry stood up putting on a robe while Y/n changed into her robe as well. Hermione explained everything that happened to Y/n before she and Harry started to get ready. After finishing he looked over to her studying the girl for a second before wrapping his arms around her lovingly. "I love you, N/n" He muttered placing a kiss on her cheek. 

Y/n's stomach erupts before turning to him, with a small smile on her face. "I love you too, Har.." she pecked Harry on the lips, before backing off to continue getting ready, Snape announced that he had something to say to everyone in the great hall, so Harry was going to meet everyone in there. 

"I should go before Snape notices something.." Y/n mentioned, since Snape knew Y/n was in the castle counting he saw her at Dinner but didn't say anything about it. Harry nodded before she sent him a small before walking out of the dormitory in her Gryffindor robe. 

She walked down the steps to the Gryffindor common room to see half of the order, who wasn't there before. Like Sirius, Remus, Fred, George, Molly, Kingsley, Arthur, Fleur, Bill, and more. They were just standing around talking and waiting for Harry to finish getting ready. "Oi! There she is" Fred announced looking over at Y/n, stood at the end of the steps. "They were all about to have me come up and get you..." 

"That's a lie!" Ron yelled, "They wanted me" 

"Boys!" Molly lectured turning to her two sons, Y/n chuckled a little before Ginny and Neville walked in and nodded for Y/n to follow them.

"I'll see you all out there..." Y/n mentioned, before walking out of the painting following Neville and Ginny and getting into the line with everyone. Neville stood next to Y/n, with Ginny behind her next to Seamus. 

As Hufflepuff students make their way down the marble staircase, they pass a stream of people. Their faces are blank as if used to such exercises as they walk grimly. Ravenclaws follow suit as well. Walking side by side with Luna, a tiny girl stands out for her defiant, not defeated bearing. Death eaters chivvying them along with a look at her cruelly. "Put a smile on, Miss Reynolds. Wouldn't want me to have to pay a visit to Daddy again, would you?"

Slytherin House walks in perfect rhythm, backs straight. Blase and Goyle stand out among the Slytherins. Keeping his back to Gryffindor, Harry slips between the other members of his house as he walks. While he reached out and slipped his hand into Y/n's, she did not look up, as she knew it was him touching her, she knew his touch. She squeezed his hand softly as he started to rub his thumb against the back of her hand.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.4K 101 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...
5.5K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...
10.6K 328 28
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...