Milfy Way | One Shot Story

By womenthusiast

Age is just a number! So.. for the love of MILF. I dedicated this book to all of you Older Women Loversss... More

❊ Author's Note ❊
Narcissa Malfoy | 𝓑𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽
Bellatrix Lestrange | 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮
Mildred Ratched | 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Polly Gray | 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
Carol Aird | 𝓑𝓸𝓵𝓭
Margaret Tate | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂
Rose Weil | 𝓓𝓸 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔂 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Wilhemina Venable | 𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶!
Red Harrington | 𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓿𝓸𝓻𝔂
Madame Kali/Evelyn Poole | 𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼..
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Grace Hanson | 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Hela | 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton | 𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮!
Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼
Agent Carter | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Lady Tremaine | 𝓕𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻
Helena B.C x Tom Felton | 𝓦𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓻
Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?
Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼
Princess Margaret | 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓙𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓼 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾
Brie Evantee | 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱
Cordelia Goode | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮
Joyce Byers | 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻
Princess Diana | 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝔂

Julia Hoffman | 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽?

5.9K 169 215
By womenthusiast

Request from juleshoffman

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️
Just mommy smut nothing hardcore 😂
Enjoyyyy 💋

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

My name is y/n. Y/n y/l/n. I'm 19 years old. I just graduated from high school and will start college next month. Since my college hasn't started yet, I decided to visit my Aunt.

I have an aunt that lives in Collinwood. Her name is Elizabeth Collins. Elizabeth is my mother's step sister. Her family established collinsport and their grand estate collinwood. But their glory is died long time ago. Now they're just a dysfunctional collins descendant.

It's been years since the last time I saw Aunt Elizabeth. The last time I saw her was 10 years ago. Carolyn still a baby. My mother told me that Elizabeth's brother, Roger and her son also living in the manor. Well.. I guess I'm going to meet my extended family.. Great..

I was busy packing my things because I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. Then my mother came in to help me.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Yes. Very." I told her with a big smile on my face.

"I'll take you to the port at 7 your ship will be leaving at 8.30. Then Aunt Liz will be waiting for you at collinsport so you don't have to take a cab or something." She explained.

"Okay mom" I simply answered.

We continue packing until it almost midnight. I was trying to sleep right after that, but I couldn't, I'm too excited for tomorrow. After hours of toss and turning in bed, I finally managed to fall asleep.

My mother woke me up at 6. Then I took a shower and having a breakfast. After that my mother drove me to the port and drop me off. I said goodbye to her and get on the ship.

It took a long hours to get there by ship. There is no other transportation option to Collinsport. I spent hours reading books and listening to music. Without me realizing I finally arrived at the Collinsport. And the sky already dark.

I got out from the ship, I looked around to find my Aunt. Then I hear someone called my name. That's her, that's Aunt Liz. I run towards her and hug her tight.

"Look at you! My little niece now become a beautiful young woman. How are you dear? And welcome!" She said hugging me.

"Heyy Aunt Liz. You look the same. Doesn't aged even for a little bit. You look amazing." I said. "Oh and thank you for letting me stay for the holiday."

"Ahh don't mention it darling. My house is yours too. You can come anytime and for as long as you want." She smiled

I put my suitcase on the backseat and we get in the car.

"Have you eaten yet?" She asked.

"Yes. Mom packed me lots of food and also snacks." I said.

"Typical of her." She laughed then she starts the car. We drove for 10 minutes and we arrived at the manor. Some old man helps me with my suitcase and we went inside. It's so quiet here.

"Where's everybody?" I asked quietly.

"Oh they're in their room. It's always like this, they went to their own room after dinner and do their own things. We only meet each other at breakfast, lunch sometimes, and dinner." She smiled weakly and I just nodded.

This manor is so depressing. Very beautiful but depressing.

We went upstairs and walked through the hallway. Aunt Liz shows me the guess room. I'll be staying here. It's bigger than my own room of course, with a king size bed. This room looks modern but classy at the same time. Really cool.

"There you go.. this is your room.. my room is right there on the left." She pointing the end of the hallway on my right. "You go get some rest now and I'll introduce you to everyone at breakfast" she said.

"Okay.. thanks Aunt Liz" I said.

"You're welcome darling.. good night and sleep well" she hug me then walk away.

"Good night." I waved and then close the door behind me.

I unpacked my things and put it in the wardrobe. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and changed to my pajamas then went to sleep.

I woken up feel surprisingly refreshed. I sleep like a baby last night. Dreamless. I'm so excited to meet everyone. I jump off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I decided to wear a simple outfit, a sweater, skirt, and pair of boots.

After I'm done, I hear someone knocking at my door. I open it and it's Carolyn.

"Y/N !" She hugs me.

"Hi Carolyn. Long time no see. I'm glad you still remember me!" I chuckled.

"Of course I remember you! Even though I was only 3 years old when we used to play together, I still have memories with you in my head. You're my only friend back then." She said.

"Awhhh that's sweet.." I said.

"Let's go. Mother already waiting for us." She pulled my hand and practically drag me to the dining room.

I sit beside Carolyn while the others sitting on the other side of the table. Aunt Liz introduced me to the rest of the family or residents. There is Roger, Her brother. David, Roger's son. And Victoria, David's governess.

In the middle of our conversation, some red orange-ish hair lady came in. She has a big sunglasses on. She walks carelessly and sit beside Uncle Roger. Once she sitting down, she immediately noticed my presence.

"Who the hell is this?" She glared at me.

"Oh right..sorry.. Julia, this is y/n. And y/n, this is Dr. Julia Hoffman she's here to treat David." Aunt Liz said to me. "Y/n is My niece. She'll stay here during her holiday." Aunt Liz said to Julia. Julia rolled her eyes and act like she didn't care at all then poring herself a whiskey.

Whiskey in the morning? Something is wrong with this lady..

We continue our awkward breakfast in silence. I caught Julia stealing glances at me several times. Then suddenly a slight smirk appears on her face. I was puzzled.

A few days passed. I really fascinated by this town and this manor. There's so much places ready to explore. I started to get closer to everyone else except Dr. Hoffman. She never wants to have a conversation with me but she always watch every move I made. She act so strangely towards me but I tried not to think much about it.

One night, I took a stroll through the manor because I couldn't sleep. I walk from one room to another. Most of the door here are locked at night. But then I saw one room with their door slightly open. I walked towards the door and take a peek. The room was dimmed but I still can see everything very clearly. I pushed the door slowly and quietly so I can get in without making any noise.

I step inside but then I stopped. My heart beating so fast when I saw Dr. Hoffman sitting behind her desk with cigarette on her right hand and a glass of whiskey on her left. She didn't look up or even paying any attention to me. I think she's in her deep thoughts. So I decided to quietly stepped backwards to leave the room.

I was about to make a step but then got stopped by her voice.

"Leaving so soon?" Dr. Hoffman suddenly asked.

"I-.. ermmm.. I'm just.." I stuttered.

"Do come in." She said.

I stepped in and walked closer to her desk. I look up at her, she's still not looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry Dr. Hoffman. I didn't mean to-"

"That's quite alright. Don't worry about that. Oh.. and please call me Julia." She said.

She's so friendly right now, unlike her on the daily basis. I just stand awkwardly in the middle of her room. Then she got up and move to the armchair not far away from me.

"How long you'll stand there? Have a sit." She said sternly.

I sit on the chaise lounge in front of her. Chaise lounges are long couches with armrests on one side of the couch. Usually used by psychotherapist.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night?" She asked.

"I-I couldn't sleep. So.. I thought it'll be nice to.. ermm.. explore the house." I said nervously.

"Explore the house. Huh? That's very convincing." She put her cigarette on the ashtray and leaned her back. "Tell me your secrets.." She said.

"Huh?"

"You're a liar. I can tell, you know. Just from a person's face. Yours says I might look sweet and innocent, but I have secrets. Secrets that'll make the hairs on your arms stand straight up." She smirked.

"W-What do you mean?" I starts to panic.

She came closer, pushed me and pinned me against the couch. Let's be frank, she looks so damn hot and intimidating right now. It turns me on. I bit my lips to stop me from making any weird noises.

"Do you want me to prove my theory?" She leaned in. Her face inches away from mine. I could smell the cigarette and alcohol from her mouth.

"You drunk." I tried to get her off of me.

"I am.. but not so much. I'm sober enough to fuck you right here right now. On this comfy couch." She whispered.

I didn't say anything. I just staring at her beautiful face, her eyes full of lust, her lips looks so kissable, I want to kiss her so bad. But I never done this before. I'm scared and nervous but also turned on.

Julia crushed her lips onto mine. Her lips were so soft, she tastes like cigarette and whiskey but sweet too. Our kiss got heated, her tongue swiped my lips wanting a full access to my mouth. I let her. I open my mouth and let her tongue explores me. A moan escape from my mouth.

We kissed for a hot minute. Then we broke the kiss to catch up our breath. We both panting.

"Come with me" She grins then stands up and pulled me out of the room. She leads me to her bedroom.

We stepped inside and she locked the door. She walked to the bed but got stopped when she realized I'm not following her to the bed. I was so nervous, I don't know what to do. So I just stand there like an idiot, fidgeting the hem of my shirt.

Julia turned around and noticed my nervousness, "are you okay y/n?" She asked.

"I-.. Yes.. I'm just.. umm.. I-I've never done this before." I said quietly.

"Come here" she said sweetly extended her hand. I stepped closer then reached out her hand.

She moved closer, closing the gap between us. "It's okay to feel nervous. We can stop if-"

"No! I want it. Please." I cut her off. She smirked devilishly.

"Alright honey.. your wish is my command." She said then she cupped my face and kissed me again. More gentle but passionate this time.

I don't know what got into me, I push her to the bed and I straddling her hips. I pinned her to the bed just like she did to me in her office then I kiss her roughly. I could feel her smile against my lips.

"What are you smiling for?" I asked in between our kisses. Then we parted.

I look down at her. She's smirking. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"You funny. First you act innocently nervous but then second later you being this bold and trying to top me." She said and flip our body so now she's on top of me.

"I'm in charge honey. Not you. Keep that in your mind." She hold my hands above my head and starts kissing my jawline, to my neck, and lick the shell off my ear.

Her kisses turns into biting, sucking, and licking. Leaving mark on my neck and shoulder.

"Let's take this off. You're overdressed." She pulled up my shirt and unclasp my bra. "That's better." She said making me blush.

She squeeze my breasts softly. Then she put her mouth on my nipple and suck on it. I let out a moan.

Her lips slowly move lower to my stomach. "Let's get this out of the way too.." she said removing my sweatpants leaving me on my lace panties. She look up at me and grins.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing... sweetheart. I was just... nevermind" she chuckled making me confused.

She lay on her stomach and positioned herself in between my legs. She stroked my inner thigh up and down. Painfully slow. Giving them kisses and bite my inner thigh gently.

She keep teasing me for a few moments before she finally focus on my core.

"Someone's excited.." she smirked and pulled my soaked panties down with her teeth then throw my panties somewhere behind her.

Julia didn't do anything. She just looking at my wet pussy with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Julia please.. stop teasing me for god sake!" I said.

With that, she parted my lips and licked my folds hungrily. Her tongue went up and down, exploring every inch of my pussy. My moan starts to get louder.

I can't think clearly right now. My mind is foggy. I squeezed my own breasts and play with my nipples while Julia eating me out.

She lick my clit in circle and suck on it.

"Oh honey.. you taste really good." She murmured against my pussy. The vibration literally sent me to the edge.

"Ahhh.. yes mommy.." I moaned.

Julia suddenly stops, "what did you just called me?" She asked.

"Uh.. that.. ermmm.." I stutter. I just realized I called her mommy.

I just exposed my own kink.. my mommy kink..

"I like that.. keep calling me that babygirl." She smiled and continue her work on pussy.

Julia tease my entrance with her finger before she put 2 fingers inside me. I jolted at the first thrust. It feels strange but heavenly good. Then she starts to pumping her fingers in and out. Slow at first then going faster and faster. Her mouth never leave my clit. She keep sucking and licking it aggressively.

She hit my g-spot repeatedly and curled her fingers inside me. I took a grip of her hair and bucks my hips up.

"M-Mommy.. I need to cum.." I moan loudly.

"Cum for me babygirl." She said.

My legs shakes uncontrollably. Then I reached my climax. I cum all over her face. Julia slower her pace and helps me ride down my orgasm.

When my orgasm finally subsided, she pulled her fingers out. She licked my pussy clean before bringing her fingers to my mouth. I clean her fingers from my juices then she kissed me deeply.

"Mommy.. C-Can I.. umm.. make you feel good too?" I asked shyly.

"Of course babygirl." Julia unzipped her dress and pulled it up then tossed it to the floor. She doesn't wear anything underneath.

I was amazed by her beautiful body. I rubbed and squeezed her breasts then pinched her nipples gently. Julia moans. Her moan is like music to my ears. I love hearing it. I bring my mouth to her nipple and suck on it from one to another.

After a few minutes playing with her breasts, she moved to the side and open the drawer beside the bed. She pulled out a wireless vibrator that looks more like a microphone.

We switched position, now I'm on top of her. I straddle one of her legs so we were now scissoring but instead of rubbing our pussy together, she placed the vibrator between our pussy. She starts with low speed at first but then the speed increase. Her hands holding the vibrator so it'll stay in place while my hands hold on her breasts just to get a support.

It only took us a few minutes to send us to the edge. We both moan loudly. We didn't care if other people can hear us at this point.

"I'm going to cum.." she said.

"Me to mommy" I respond.

"Cum with me babygirl.." then we both reach out climax at the same time and she turn the vibrator off.

My body fall limply beside her. We both panting. I'm exhausted.

"That was.. amazing." I murmured.

"Yea.. that wasn't bad for a first timer" she said jokingly.

After a few minutes, our breath finally back to normal and we regained our energy. I snuggle up beside her and she let me.

"Julia?"

"Mhmm?" She hummed

"Can I stay here for tonight." I asked quietly.

"Of course princess.." she smiled and covered our naked body with blanket then we fall asleep in each other arms.

The next morning, Aunt Liz bang at Julia's door very loudly.

"JULIA!! OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!" She shout.

Julia and I startled.

"What do you want??" Julia answer with annoyed tones.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY NIECE?? DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE BEEN SCREWING HER ALL NIGHT!" She said still shouting.

"That's none of your business. She's an adult. Now FUCK OFF!" Julia shouts back.

I could hear Aunt Liz mumbling something behind the close door but I don't quite catch that, then her step moving away.

I look at her with a big smile.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. You beautiful." I kissed her shoulder.

"Hah. You sweet. Thank you for the lies. I appreciate it, but could you please help me and my horrible headache. Get my painkiller. It's in the bathroom." She said.

"Okie" I got up and get her the painkillers.

She took the meds and drink it. We decided to skip the breakfast and continue to cuddled up in bed.

I think I fell in love with her now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...
9.3K 264 15
Information on the first page❤️
3K 27 15
Age Regression Stories ⚠️Warning: Major fluff, Use of diapers, pacifiers and bottles, Breastfeeding, Bed Wetting, Angst, Anxiety⚠️ Mama Y/N and Littl...
6.4K 213 9
Sarah Paulson/her characters/some other characters one shots. I accept requests and will try to write them as fast as I can (pretty much anything exc...