𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✔️

By love_yvo

"Open your legs Scarlett." he said trying to part my legs from one another, but with all my force I tried kee... More

i m p o r t a n t
𝚊 𝚎 𝚜 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚝 𝚒 𝚌 𝚜
𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
Five- This is it
𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞
Thirty Seven- Crashing a Wedding
Thirty Eight- Happily ever after?
Thirty Nine- Real talk

𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞

60.6K 648 165
By love_yvo

~
DONE- Chapter 18/ Please me

"What the fuck?" her eyes started to get wide not believing this not even for a second.

I nodded my head "What I just told you Scarlett, get naked and get that pretty ass of yours on the bed. Or I swear to God I'll fuck you till you are begging on your knees." that seemed to do the trick. I could see she was getting hornier, her eyes were now a darker shade, her legs where crossed over trying to make some of the neediness go away and she was biting her bottom lip.

It was very clear she was aroused and the thought of her screaming under me had me hard in seconds. I was painfully hard since the car ride. We could both feel the tension and the need to rip each other's throat's but at the same time fucking each other.

I am just giving her what she wants.

"Just know Romano if we do this I don't want you thinking I love you or whatever." I laughed sarcastically, as if that's going to happen.

I moved my head sideways "Definitely not." I assured her a smile still on my face.

"Oh please Romano you know you will eventually love me. Haven't you kidnapped me twice already?"

"True, now take all of your clothes off, I am going to ruin you so you see how much I hate you." with my orders she slowly took of her top, teasing me. Her finger curled and finally I could see her black colored bra.

She stopped as if thinking if she should go through this. She stared at my arm thinking. She kept quiet without any move. Her eyes then moved upwards and stared at mine. I gave her a single nod, as in saying this was her choice.

Once I nodded she became a new person. Her eyes turned darker and her hands rapidly got rid of her black bra, tossing it to the floor. My eyes wander all around her body. Here perky breast bounced when she got rid of her bra.

Her nipples were visibly getting hard from my stares and her anticipation to get fucked already. My dick twitch in my pants trying to get out and ram him inside her wet cunt.

If she didn't hurry the fuck up I won't hesitate to rip her clothes of her body. She sat down on the bed and began to take off her gray, comfortable looking sweatpants. She took it off with such ease that it somehow made this so much harder for me.

She looked back up to me, still with her underwear on. I looked back at her giving her a questioning look.

"Aren't you going to take your underwear off?"

"No, I like it this way, if you want to see my pink cunt then you will have to rip it off of me." i smiled a sarcastic one showing my teeth licking them in the process.

I got closer to her until I has a hair away from her lips, "Fine if that is what you really want." she looked at me determined and ready to take whatever was thrown her way. But she definitely didn't expect when my hands touched her thighs making her take a deep breath in.

I saw the vibrator was next to her and without her noticing, since I was placing light kisses on her smooth skin, I turned on the vibrator and placed it on top of her panties.

"Oh fuck!" she threw her head back from the vibrations that were causing her so much pleasure at the time.

"Be a good girl and take your panties off. Then I'm going to give you the vibrator and you need to place it on your clit. You don't stop until I tell you."She nodded her head and I smirked. I slightly got away from her giving her space.

She quickly followed my orders, discarding her panties, only piece of clothing covering her most sensitive parts.

Her hand that was gripping the vibrator, moved to her red button that was already a bit swollen.

The sight of my biggest enemy and the person I want to kill the must, pleasuring herself made me  want all kinds of fantasies.

"Oh.... fuck" Her legs slightly starter to shake and her hips thrusted forwards before they slammed back on the bed.

I knew she was close, so I took my phone from the bed side table and quickly logged into the app turning off the vibrator.

"What the fuck, Romano?" Her eyes moved instantly to my face. "I was about to finish!"

I chuckled "I know, why else would I have turned it off then?" she let out a groan.

She began to stand up and get out of bed collecting her things, I frowned.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking at her bent down, ass up gathering her pants.

"Somewhere so I can be away from you, that's for sure." she muttered the last part.

"But I didn't say we were finished." she looked at me bored and moved on to walk towards the door.

I stopped her, grabbing her neck with my hand and slightly choking her. "I give the commands here, either you follow them or I'll make you."

I pushed her to the bed and got rid of my button up shirt, slightly teasing her, like she did to me. I got on too of her and made direct eye contact. Seeing her eyes moved towards my chest made a smirk mark my face.

I tightly wrapped my hand around her head bringing it back, so she could look at me. "I'm going to fuck you, your mouth, your pussy and your ass."

"Deal, but I'll also get to fuck you, your mouth, your dick and your thigh." She was very much a switch, little did she know I was a complete dominant.

I nodded my head skeptically "Okay" I parted her legs and instantly three of my finger were deep inside her. Her eyes moved to see my fingers deep inside of her, her juices making themselves noticed by their sounds.

Both of us were mesmerized and couldn't look away. But my rock hard dick reminded me of how I wanted to ruin her.

My fingers stopped and got out of her pussy, her wetness coating my fingers. I got out of my pants throwing them off to the side

Scarlett stood up from the bed getting in her knees and bringing up her hands to my thighs. Her face was met with my spring cock kept in my underwear.

She licked her lips and hooked her fingers around the underwear and pulled them down, pooling around my feet. Her faced morphed into immediate shock.

Her hands circled around my dick feeling the veins and the pre-cum. "I'm gonna go hard on you. Three taps with two fingers, safe word?"

She looked back up at me, and if I wasn't hard enough I definitely was now. "Love" interesting that's for sure.

I nodded my head and tightly grabbed her hair pushing her face towards my cock. "Fuck" i muttered feeling her lips wrap around my cock. Her mouth was so warm and her tongue a master at this game.

She gave it kisses, she tugged on it and she played with my balls. Everything at once making this a whole lot harder for me not to come in her mouth.

I pushed her head further until her head was eye to eye with my hip bone. "Oh fuck. I love to see you cry, your mascara running and mixing with your tears." She moaned and gagged at the same time.

"You want to breath?" she didn't say anything back, she just raised her head and looked at me. "Too bad, I kinda like having you as my little toy."

Her free hand went towards my balls and made me want to come there. I released my grip on her hair making a string of saliva and pre-cum appear.

I took her by the arm and threw her on the bed. She let out a little scream and she herself parted her legs. "I want you in me, right now." I followed her commands just because I was also desperate to find release.

I aligned my cock with her entrance, but what took me by sulfide was when she circled her legs around my waist pushing all of me inside of her.

She was so warm and tight, definitely not someone that had a lot of sex activities. "Oh...god. Please Ares move!"

"Fuck" my name coming from her lips was another synonym for hot. I started to move my hips in and out of her. Both of us wanting more but going slow.

"Fuck it." I picked Scarlett up by her legs and pushed her against the wall hitting every spot of her insides.

Her hair moved with us and her boobs jiggled with ever thrust I made. Sweat was starting to form at my forehead.

"Dio, sei così stretto." that made her even wetter if possible. So she liked when I spoke to her in italian.
(God you are so tight.)

"Oh God, please keep talking." She begged eyes watery of all the pleasure she was receiving.

"Sei una così piccola troia che stai anche implorando." I whispered to her.
(You are such a little slut, you are even begging)

"OMG ARES." she was digging more and more the heels of her feet on my back. Her nails made a permanent tattoo on my back that even if it healed it was still going to be there.

"Ares fucking Romano, I'm definitely keeping your cock once I murder you. FUCK" I chuckled and turned her around and entered from behind, hitting new spots.

"Why would you do that if you have me-" I was about to come and she was about to too. Since her pussy gripped my cock, squeezing it as if her life depended on it.

I groaned "I'm going to come. I want you to come before me." she nodded her head and closed her eyes, biting her lips.

"I want to hear you scream okay?" she nodded her head once more.

"Words?"

"Yesssssss" I pinched her erect nipples and that made her scream, probably the whole neighborhood could hear her.

"OH FUCK ARES OH MY GOD" She gripped my cock more and more with every bit of juices she let out.

I couldn't hold it anymore and I was getting my dick off of inside of her. "No, no I'm on the pill it is fine if you want to come in me." That made me blow every single strip of cum into her.

Definitely biggest load I've ever had. Once we were both calmed and we came down from our high, she tried to walk towards the bed, but I grabbed her elbow bringing her back to me.

My face got close to her ear lips almost touching it. I but her lips and whispered "We are not done. Get on the bed and pleasure yourself. When I said I would ruin you, I meant it."

First I want to start of by saying how bad of a smut writer I am. I tried my best but damn it is so hard to do so. But I have a question should I write the next chapter continuing it or should I not?
Also follow me on insta and tiktok if you are not.

Username: love_yvo
~

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
liz<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...